Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,180 members, 7,807,572 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:28 PM

Ngo:Save The Needy - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ngo:Save The Needy (616 Views)

Why Do We Always Show Power When We Buy From The Needy And The Poor / MMM Members Providing Help To The Needy / Lagos Disburses 39million As Financial Assistance To The Needy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ngo:Save The Needy by Ademat7(m): 2:18pm On May 10, 2016
pls house what do u know about this NGO because they have a programme coming up on sunday at elegushi beach and I was informed that I will be responsible for the payment of gate fee of #1000 but they will be responsible for other things inside the venue.
looking forward to your response. thanks
Re: Ngo:Save The Needy by bollyfolly: 4:12pm On May 10, 2016
I'm one of the Volunteers, it'd a selfless service though you will be given tfare, refreshment and t-shirt as a volunteer.

Yes, you will pay your gate pass yourself. Me no get pass N500h self, pmt depends on the rapport BTW u and the guys at the beach.

Ademat7:
pls house what do u know about this NGO because they have a programme coming up on sunday at elegushi beach and I was informed that I will be responsible for the payment of gate fee of #1000 but they will be responsible for other things inside the venue.
looking forward to your response. thanks

Re: Ngo:Save The Needy by Ademat7(m): 5:02pm On May 10, 2016
bollyfolly:
I'm one of the Volunteers, it'd a selfless service though you will be given tfare, refreshment and t-shirt as a volunteer.

Yes, you will pay your gate pass yourself. Me no get pass N500h self, pmt depends on the rapport BTW u and the guys at the beach.

thanks for your quick response,if I may ask hw much @the fare just want to be sure before I leave ipaja for elegushi

(1) (Reply)

Wismec Reuleaux RX75 Kit Is Coming! / Apply For South Africa Visa In Nigeria / Official Prayer Of The House Of Representatives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.