Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,952 members, 7,806,759 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:46 PM

Need A Project Topic - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Need A Project Topic (1003 Views)

Computer Science Project Topic Needed / Final Year Project Topic In Mechanical Software Application / Undergraduate Computer Project Topic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need A Project Topic by lampy: 8:19am On Nov 19, 2006
Hi everyone, i'm currently a final year student in one of our universitities here. I need a project topic for my final year project. i will prefer something that can integrate both my networking and programming skills. thanx
Re: Need A Project Topic by candylips(m): 1:06pm On Nov 19, 2006
do something on hacking a wireless network. there are lots of materials on the web and you can readly write a program that you can use as a case study
Re: Need A Project Topic by sbucareer(f): 11:53pm On Nov 19, 2006

Write a wireless discovering network application. It will discover and install device into a network systems without the user interferring. Motivation, imagine you come into an office with your laptop, smartphone, PDA or any wireless device dongle the user do not need to attached it to the network system by looking for installation drivers or any stupid pop-up installation wizard. The software you will develop would automatically and easily installed it without the user ever knowning or interrupting the installation.

You can use it to build a community of network devices that interact with each other, like a WAN or MAN. The application of JINI is vast. Just understand the specification first and the application is huge, especially in relation to networking.

Look here reference on wireless networking.
Another reference is sun web site
Re: Need A Project Topic by chinedum: 3:20pm On Nov 20, 2006
Look into developing a scanning software. This one has to be unique. It should be capable of turning the scanned material into the appropriate texts and images. We don't have to be retyping old works any more.

(1) (Reply)

Project:antivirus Program / Vb Code / Business Questions For Programmers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.