Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,802 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

Biafra Protest Happening Now In Aba Over Buhari's Incitive Comment-pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Protest Happening Now In Aba Over Buhari's Incitive Comment-pics (6018 Views)

Happening Now: IPOB Protest Happening Now In Aba- Video / Nigerians Blast Saraki Over "I Feel The Pains Of Recession" Comment(pics) / Protest By Keke Operators In Aba Over Alleged Police Extortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra Protest Happening Now In Aba Over Buhari's Incitive Comment-pics by Ipobdevil: 4:10pm On May 10, 2016
Biafra supporters in Aba have taken to the street to protest over the comments Buhari made against Biafra freedom, which he stated that "He will rather die than to Biafra gets their freedom"

The President stated this while on a visit to his home town in Katsina State.

Angered by the comments Biafrans in Aba, today, begins protest to show the world that they are no longer interested in one Nigeria and Biafra is their right and free from Nigeria is what they deserve most.

The group protested from the Main Park coming to Osisioma Junction with Biafran flag.

http://www.euphemiaudanoh.com/2016/05/biafra-protest-happening-now-in-aba.html?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Protest Happening Now In Aba Over Buhari's Incitive Comment-pics by zico530(m): 4:11pm On May 10, 2016
In Fela's voice, Nigeria jaga jaga, confusion everywhere.
Re: Biafra Protest Happening Now In Aba Over Buhari's Incitive Comment-pics by Ipobdevil: 4:16pm On May 10, 2016
pics

Re: Biafra Protest Happening Now In Aba Over Buhari's Incitive Comment-pics by Nobody: 4:20pm On May 10, 2016
Ipobdevil:
Biafra supporters in Aba have taken to the street to protest over the comments Buhari made against Biafra freedom, which he stated that "He will rather die than to Biafra gets their freedom"

The President stated this while on a visit to his home town in Katsina State.

Angered by the comments Biafrans in Aba, today, begins protest to show the world that they are no longer interested in one Nigeria and Biafra is their right and free from Nigeria is what they deserve most.

The group protested from the Main Park coming to Osisioma Junction with Biafran flag.

http://www.euphemiaudanoh.com/2016/05/biafra-protest-happening-now-in-aba.html?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook
lets assume this ABA is not a slump or it's a developed area especially faulks road,let's assume ABA is a developed state,then I can say their protest is justified.they can't even manage their resources and despite being a productive state,it's still as worst as a pigs house

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Protest Happening Now In Aba Over Buhari's Incitive Comment-pics by Freestyl(m): 4:23pm On May 10, 2016
OLD PICS!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra Protest Happening Now In Aba Over Buhari's Incitive Comment-pics by Ooni: 4:27pm On May 10, 2016
southniyikaye:
lets assume this ABA is not a slump or it's a developed area especially faulks road,let's assume ABA is a developed state,then I can say their protest is justified.they can't even manage their resources and despite being a productive state,it's still as worst as a pigs house
what about us?
Shall we continue to talk about only others?
Other people are planning about their future except us. Is it sensible?

Why do we shy away from discussing about our future outside a united Nigeria?

Are we cursed?

Are we under a spell?

No other race in the world pegs its survival on another race's fortune like we do

i feel ashamed. Pls stop the disgrace.

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Biafra Protest Happening Now In Aba Over Buhari's Incitive Comment-pics by Chimarto: 4:40pm On May 10, 2016
That's why I like my people, they always say no to what that is evil.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Protest Happening Now In Aba Over Buhari's Incitive Comment-pics by malton: 4:52pm On May 10, 2016
Threatening Biafra is so yesterday!

About time they upped the ante!

undecided

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Protest Happening Now In Aba Over Buhari's Incitive Comment-pics by skelewu404(m): 4:55pm On May 10, 2016
Chest beating flat headed baskats grin

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Protest Happening Now In Aba Over Buhari's Incitive Comment-pics by ToyinAries: 5:04pm On May 10, 2016
We should all be careful of our actions.
Re: Biafra Protest Happening Now In Aba Over Buhari's Incitive Comment-pics by crestedaguiyi: 5:10pm On May 10, 2016
buhari no get sense at all all

10 Likes

Re: Biafra Protest Happening Now In Aba Over Buhari's Incitive Comment-pics by Nobody: 5:12pm On May 10, 2016
When ever I remember that I was born and brought up in ABA I am always filled with joy

Just like ojukwu did,I will give an order to my children before I die that my body most touch down in ABA before going to my village in ANAMBRA for final resting!

#wedontakeshitfrombubuinABA

16 Likes

Re: Biafra Protest Happening Now In Aba Over Buhari's Incitive Comment-pics by Nobody: 5:17pm On May 10, 2016
Ooni:
what about us?
Shall we continue to talk about only others?
Other people are planning about their future except us. Is it sensible?

Why do we shy away from discussing about our future outside a united Nigeria?

Are we cursed?

Are we under a spell?

No other race in the world pegs its survival on another race's fortune like we do

i feel ashamed. Pls stop the disgrace.
abed help me ask that your yoriba brother.it's like he eat different specie of ewedu from the one you eat grin

9 Likes

Re: Biafra Protest Happening Now In Aba Over Buhari's Incitive Comment-pics by anthoniosp(m): 5:23pm On May 10, 2016
Like buhari said... Its only kids that didn't see the biafran war that are shouting now......

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Protest Happening Now In Aba Over Buhari's Incitive Comment-pics by flezyblinkzy: 5:25pm On May 10, 2016
cry hmmm which way na....me I don't tire oooo for this con3
Re: Biafra Protest Happening Now In Aba Over Buhari's Incitive Comment-pics by anthoniosp(m): 5:28pm On May 10, 2016
Sha its not my biz...let them finish and go and. Share the money they gave them
Re: Biafra Protest Happening Now In Aba Over Buhari's Incitive Comment-pics by FKO81(m): 5:40pm On May 10, 2016
southniyikaye:
Aba is better than this areas in southwest cheesy cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Biafra Protest Happening Now In Aba Over Buhari's Incitive Comment-pics by anthoniosp(m): 5:42pm On May 10, 2016
bobmalu83:

Bros chill this is not 1967 when other country of the world supported Nigeria to Fight biafra, let me tell u reverse shall be d case if anything happen. so you n Buhari should stop deceiving urself. Even if anything will happen now Nigeria has already lost d battle
but..wait ..ooh..how you quoted me two times?.. Na so d matter vex u reach..

Ehm..lemme see...
Nothing concerns me with all the riot and bihari
But the little I want to know I still haven't have..
Pls..why do Biafra want to go..I still don't understand their complain...

1 Like

Re: Biafra Protest Happening Now In Aba Over Buhari's Incitive Comment-pics by Nobody: 5:50pm On May 10, 2016
so many jobless and unemployed youths, both online and offline.

the last protest amounted to zero.

so will this one.

nobody is stopping you from having your republic.

But first ask your brothers and sisters living in other parts of the country to relocate to the east then we will know you are serious.

4 Likes

Re: Biafra Protest Happening Now In Aba Over Buhari's Incitive Comment-pics by Nobody: 5:52pm On May 10, 2016
another round of early morning exercise has been activated again.

keep making your region unattractive to investors.

I wonder why you guys haven't bombed the Niger bridge in protest of your predicament in Nigeria. Yet, you freaks urge the Niger delta avengers to blow up oil installations in their own region thereby causing oil spillage which is degradable to the environment.

I think the few investors left should find their way westward.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Protest Happening Now In Aba Over Buhari's Incitive Comment-pics by Nobody: 5:54pm On May 10, 2016
Ioannes:

so will this one.

But first ask your brothers and sisters living in other parts of the country to relocate to the east then we will know you are serious.
story.

half of those people you see in the pictures will be on their way to the SW by morning. What are they running away from sef?

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Protest Happening Now In Aba Over Buhari's Incitive Comment-pics by CSTR5: 5:56pm On May 10, 2016
Ioannes:

so will this one.

You can deport them.
Infact, i think you would have more chance of getting rid of them if biafra becomes a separate country. Though i think the side effect would be lagos the only worthwhile state in the SW reverting to its equilibrium level in the likes of lome. And it is only a matter of time anyway.

7 Likes

Re: Biafra Protest Happening Now In Aba Over Buhari's Incitive Comment-pics by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 10, 2016
CSTR5:
You can deport them.
Infact, i think you would have more chance of getting rid of them if biafra becomes a separate country. Though i think the side effect would be lagos the only worthwhile state in the SW reverting to its equilibrium level in the likes of lome. And it is only a matter of time anyway.

there you go again. I guess you guys are also the ones running the economy of China as well as the US of A.

keep fooling yourselves.

we don't need to deport anyone. you guys are the ones tired of Nigeria, yet load luxurious buses to the southwest and other part of the country daily.

who needs Nigeria more?

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Protest Happening Now In Aba Over Buhari's Incitive Comment-pics by lashout1: 6:25pm On May 10, 2016
Mehn! I love my tribe, I love these guys.
Who is not jealous of them?

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Afonja Lost Power To Fulani In Ilorin — Kasum, Leader Of Afonja Descendants / See The Small Cars Lagos State Government Used To Replace Keke Napep (photos) / She Needs Your Help Now Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.