Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,954 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:53 PM

Five Types Of Kisses That Will Make Him Forget His Side Chics - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Five Types Of Kisses That Will Make Him Forget His Side Chics (6990 Views)

Nigerian Man Kisses His Plus-Sized Oyinbo Lover (Photos, Video) / HELP : What Could Be Causing One To Forget His /her DREAMS Before Waking Up? / Meet The Man Who Forget His Dickson In Virginia After A Rough Marathon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Five Types Of Kisses That Will Make Him Forget His Side Chics by Nobody: 4:51pm On May 10, 2016
It's US again!
In case you don't know, let me do introduction cheesy. I am H.A.T.E.U.2 and my bestie is N.A.U.G.H.T.Y.N.A.U.G.H.T.Y grin.

We wanna entertain you again cheesy. Enjoy dearies wink

Yes, we all know guys love to be kissed and with just one kiss, you can drive him wild, make him go weak at the knees or make him melt with affection. Who does not like kissing When someone's mouth is not smelling like 'smellymouth' cheesy

1. The forehead kiss: mehn! Who doesn't like this It makes a girl feel loved and safe. So I'm guessing it will work the same way with guys wink. Kiss him on the forehead and see his reaction. It's a perfect way of saying 'Don't worry, I'm here for you' plus it reminds him of his momma. Let him forget his momma at that moment wink

2. The surprise kiss: shocked shocked. Sneak up on your partner and plant a kiss on him while he is lying on the sofa or even fast asleep cheesy. Believe me, that's how your pillow fight will start and we all know what happened after pillow 'fighting' cheesy wink

3. The french kiss : The most popular kiss smiley! Menh! It's also the sweetest cheesy. You need to be a pro to enjoy this type of kiss. The locking of the lips, the cuddling and the smooching cheesy Waoh! It's so lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

4. The make him beg kiss : You wanna know this right Tease him wella. When he wanna kiss you, just comot face and peck him cheesy that will keep him waiting. The anticipation for a full kiss will drive him insane! Trussss me, it works wink cheesy.

5. The ear lobe kiss: Some guys don't do this not to talk of ladies angry. This kiss is magical. You have to make your partner feel 'needed'. Ladies, take care of your ears. A tongue inside that ear is so so 'killing' cheesy. There is no way you will say NO to sex after a tongue goes inside that ear cheesy(just kidding).

Learn to be a good kisser not 'ponma eater'. Kiss your partner like tomorrow no dey and he/she won't go out to look for more cheesy smiley.
Naughtynaughty, bestie mi toh cute cheesy, subtraction or addition or multiplication

CC: lalasticlala, lalasticlala, lalasticlala!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Types Of Kisses That Will Make Him Forget His Side Chics by Nobody: 4:54pm On May 10, 2016
What if the side chicken knows about 10 kisses that will make him forget you even exist?

Just saying though.

14 Likes

Re: Five Types Of Kisses That Will Make Him Forget His Side Chics by Hadez(f): 4:54pm On May 10, 2016
Hmmm. I love kissing embarassed
Re: Five Types Of Kisses That Will Make Him Forget His Side Chics by Nobody: 4:54pm On May 10, 2016
cheesy Baebe, I know your plans now.. All those kisses you was given that other day.. Now I know. But wait, what if the other babe sabi do ol this thing pass you
Re: Five Types Of Kisses That Will Make Him Forget His Side Chics by iykekelvins(m): 4:54pm On May 10, 2016
HateU2:
It's US again!
In case you don't know, let me do introduction cheesy. I am H.A.T.E.U.2 and my bestie is N.A.U.G.H.T.Y.N.A.U.G.H.T.Y grin.

Yes, we all know guys love to be kissed and with just one kiss, you can drive him wild, make him go weak at the knees or make him melt with affection. Who does not like kissing When someone's mouth is not smelling like 'smellymouth' cheesy

1. The forehead kiss: mehn! Who doesn't like this It makes a girl feel loved and safe. So I'm guessing it will work the same way with guys wink. Kiss him on the forehead and see his reaction. It's a perfect way of saying 'Don't worry, I'm here for you' plus it reminds him of his momma. Let him forget his momma at that moment wink

2. The surprise kiss: shocked shocked. Sneak up on your partner and plant a kiss on him while he is lying on the sofa or even fast asleep cheesy. Believe me, that's how your pillow fight will start and we all know what happened after pillow 'fighting' cheesy wink

3. The french kiss : The most popular kiss smiley! Menh! It's also the sweetest cheesy. You need to be a pro to enjoy this type of kiss. The locking of the lips, the cuddling and the smooching cheesy Waoh! It's so lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

4. The make him beg kiss : You wanna know this right Tease him wella. When he wanna kiss you, just comot face and peck him cheesy that will keep him waiting. The anticipation for a full kiss will drive him insane! Trussss me, it works wink cheesy.

5. The era lobe kiss: Some guys don't do this not to talk of ladies angry. This kiss is magical. You have to make your partner feel 'needed'. Ladies, take care of your ears. A tongue inside that ear is so so 'killing' cheesy. There is no way you will say NO to sex after a tongue goes inside that ear cheesy(just kidding).

Learn to be a good kisser not 'ponma eater'. Kiss your partner like tomorrow no dey and he/she won't go out to look for more cheesy smiley.
Naughtynaughty, bestie mi toh cute cheesy, subtraction or addition or multiplication

Blah Blah Blah

These kisses can't keep a guy from having a side chick.

3 Likes

Re: Five Types Of Kisses That Will Make Him Forget His Side Chics by Laveda(f): 4:55pm On May 10, 2016
This is lovely cheesy

But what if you're the side chic? embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Five Types Of Kisses That Will Make Him Forget His Side Chics by iykekelvins(m): 4:56pm On May 10, 2016
Hadez:
Hmmm. I love kissing embarassed
Its allowed
Re: Five Types Of Kisses That Will Make Him Forget His Side Chics by Hadez(f): 4:58pm On May 10, 2016
iykekelvins:
Its allowed

Smiles. It's been a while I had one though *covers face*
Re: Five Types Of Kisses That Will Make Him Forget His Side Chics by iykekelvins(m): 5:01pm On May 10, 2016
Hadez:

Smiles. It's been a while I had one though *covers face*
Yeah, me too

No Boyfriend to lock lips with?
Re: Five Types Of Kisses That Will Make Him Forget His Side Chics by Nobody: 5:01pm On May 10, 2016
°•What the heck kinda title is this! angry

°•Lady it shoulda been
......' types of kisses ta make her forgert HER side piece(s)'
Re: Five Types Of Kisses That Will Make Him Forget His Side Chics by Nobody: 5:01pm On May 10, 2016
kiss oremiiiii chop kiss

No addition oo
HateU2:
It's US again!

5. The era lobe kiss: Some guys don't do this not to talk of ladies angry. This kiss is magical. You have to make your partner feel 'needed'. Ladies, take care of your ears. A tongue inside that ear is so so 'killing' cheesy. There is no way you will say NO to sex after a tongue goes inside that ear cheesy(just kidding).

Re: Five Types Of Kisses That Will Make Him Forget His Side Chics by Nobody: 5:02pm On May 10, 2016
Naughtynaughty, come here now!
Re: Five Types Of Kisses That Will Make Him Forget His Side Chics by Hadez(f): 5:02pm On May 10, 2016
iykekelvins:
Yeah, me too

No Boyfriend to lock lips with?
Of cuz I hav a bf. He is nt in d country and I dnt want to do something I'll regret later
Re: Five Types Of Kisses That Will Make Him Forget His Side Chics by greatness22(m): 5:03pm On May 10, 2016
Don't know if kaziblake will allow me give her the "ear lobe kiss" wink

Don't want to blow my trumphet tho, but i'm good when it comes to kissing.
Re: Five Types Of Kisses That Will Make Him Forget His Side Chics by Nobody: 5:03pm On May 10, 2016
Laveda:
This is lovely cheesy

But what if you're the side chic? embarassed
Den be the main chic!!! sad
Re: Five Types Of Kisses That Will Make Him Forget His Side Chics by Nobody: 5:05pm On May 10, 2016
pinceprinz:
What if the side chicken knows about 10 kisses that will make him forget you even exist?

Just saying though.
The hearts knws where ts belongs undecided
Re: Five Types Of Kisses That Will Make Him Forget His Side Chics by Smellymouth: 5:05pm On May 10, 2016
The way I kiss my babe grin

4 Likes

Re: Five Types Of Kisses That Will Make Him Forget His Side Chics by Laveda(f): 5:05pm On May 10, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°•What the heck kinda title is this! angry

°•Lady it shoulda been
......' types of kisses ta make her forgert HER side piece(s)'

grin
Re: Five Types Of Kisses That Will Make Him Forget His Side Chics by Nobody: 5:06pm On May 10, 2016
iykekelvins:
Blah Blah Blah

These kisses can't keep a guy from having a side chick.
bestie, where did u see this guy nah undecided
He's just small but he's a bad boy ooo
Re: Five Types Of Kisses That Will Make Him Forget His Side Chics by iykekelvins(m): 5:06pm On May 10, 2016
Hadez:

Of cuz I hav a bf. He is nt in d country and I dnt want to do something I'll regret later
You're all about that faithful ish, its good though

How are you sure your bf ain't cheating over there?

1 Like

Re: Five Types Of Kisses That Will Make Him Forget His Side Chics by Nobody: 5:06pm On May 10, 2016

3 Likes

Re: Five Types Of Kisses That Will Make Him Forget His Side Chics by bash4us(m): 5:07pm On May 10, 2016
Its not about d kisses, but about d kissers! grin grin grin
Re: Five Types Of Kisses That Will Make Him Forget His Side Chics by kaziblake(f): 5:07pm On May 10, 2016
greatness22:
Don't know if kaziblake will allow me give her the "ear lobe kiss" wink

Don't want to blow my trumphet tho, but i'm good when it comes to kissing.
Lolz
It's depends on how you do it wink Hope you are a pro
Re: Five Types Of Kisses That Will Make Him Forget His Side Chics by Nobody: 5:07pm On May 10, 2016
HateU2:
The hearts knws where ts belongs undecided
U know DAT be4 and are telling us 5 kisses . See ur life
Re: Five Types Of Kisses That Will Make Him Forget His Side Chics by Hadez(f): 5:08pm On May 10, 2016
iykekelvins:
You're all about that faithful ish, its good though

How are you sure your bf ain't cheating over there?

I get that a lot
Re: Five Types Of Kisses That Will Make Him Forget His Side Chics by iykekelvins(m): 5:08pm On May 10, 2016
HateU2:
bestie, where did u see this guy nah undecided
He's just small but he's a bad boy ooo
Nawa to you o
Re: Five Types Of Kisses That Will Make Him Forget His Side Chics by Nobody: 5:09pm On May 10, 2016
pinceprinz:

U know DAT be4 and are telling us 5 kisses . See ur life
see ur life tooo! Wtf is rong with u ehn! U've done it many tyms, don't start again! U don't wanna do dat here!
Re: Five Types Of Kisses That Will Make Him Forget His Side Chics by greatness22(m): 5:10pm On May 10, 2016
kaziblake:
Lolz It's depends on how you do it wink Hope you are a pro
Sure, so....... wink
Re: Five Types Of Kisses That Will Make Him Forget His Side Chics by Nobody: 5:10pm On May 10, 2016
Hadez:

I get that a lot
nice answer, don't let that 'ish' get to you
Re: Five Types Of Kisses That Will Make Him Forget His Side Chics by Nobody: 5:10pm On May 10, 2016
iykekelvins:
Nawa to you o
se I lie
Re: Five Types Of Kisses That Will Make Him Forget His Side Chics by iykekelvins(m): 5:11pm On May 10, 2016
Hadez:

I get that a lot
Cool, you trust him that much?
Re: Five Types Of Kisses That Will Make Him Forget His Side Chics by Nobody: 5:11pm On May 10, 2016
HateU2:
see ur life tooo! Wtf is rong with u ehn! U've done it many tyms, don't start again! U don't wanna do dat here!

I will reach the toilet be4 I sh!t for sure...Or what do u say I should not do here?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'My Stepmother Wants Me To Sleep With Her' - Man Laments / Man Caught His Wife Having Sex With Another Man And Videoed Them / True Story: My Husband Doesn’t Know I Share Him With My Twin Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.