Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,071 members, 7,807,205 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:05 AM

2016 China Scholarship Is Out - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 2016 China Scholarship Is Out (3191 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2016 China Scholarship Is Out by jugreency3: 5:37pm On May 10, 2016
The long awaited scholarship from China government is finally out and it is going to expire by june. So lets talk on how to attain it. Tou canask me questions on how to process any of those documents and i will put yoi through. Please nite that every thing will do here is free and united. Below are the things you need:

Tianjin University Scholarship for Tianjin University 2016
Date:2016-02-17 Attention:12327 Print
Tianjin University is one of the designated Chinese institutions of higher education, authorized by the Ministry of Education of China and Tianjin Municipal Education Commission to recruit the foreign students under Tianjin Government Scholarship Program. Recruitment is set for Bachelor Degree, Master Degree and Doctoral Degree in our university.

Programs, Duration and Standard of scholarship

Programs
Duration of specialty studies
Duration of scholarship
Standards of scholarship
Bachelor’s
4 years
1 year
Referring to the tuition amount of Tianjin University
Master’s
2.5 -3 years
1 year
PhD
3 years
1 year

Choice of specialty
program for bachelor’s degree program:Chinese language
English program for bachelor’s degree program: Chemical Engineering.
English programs for master’s degree program: Architecture, Landscape Architecture, Urban Plan, Software Engineering, Electronic Information Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Pharmaceutical Technology, and Civil Engineering.
If want to know more about our specialties, please visit our website http://www.ietju.com

Qualification for the applicants
1. Non-Chinese citizens with good health;
2. Education and age requirements:
For Bachelor’s applicants: holding a high school certificate, under the age of 30;
For Master’s applicants: holding a Bachelor degree, under the age of 35;
For PhD applicants: holding a Master degree, under the age of 40.

Application materials
The applicants must fill in and submit the following application materials according to the facts
1. Application Form for Foreigners Wishing to Study at Tianjin University and Application Form for Tianjin University International Student Scholarship (filled in Chinese or English by typing, with the photo on);

2. The notarized certificate of the highest diploma. If the applicant employed also provide proof of employment on application. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized translations in Chinese or English(also original one and a copy);

3. Academic transcripts (notarized photocopy): Transcripts in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized translations in Chinese or English.

4. A study or research plan. The applicants who apply for Master’s and PhD need to submit a study or research plan for the period studying in China, not less than 800 words in English or Chinese.

5. Two recommendation letters: Applicants who apply for Master’s need to submit two recommendation letters in English or Chinese from two professors or associate professors. Applicants who apply for the PhD need to submit two recommendation letters in English or Chinese from two professors;

6. Applicants for art studies are requested to submit two sketches of the applicants’ own works.

7. Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form (The original copy should be kept by the applicant. The form printed by Chinese quarantine authority could be downloaded from http://www.ietju.com/apply.asp). The medical examinations must cover all the items listed in the Foreigner Physical Examination Form. Incomplete records or those without the signature of the attending physician, the official stamp of the hospital or a sealed photograph of the applicants are invalid. Please select the appropriate time to take medical examination due to the 6-months validity of the medical results.

8. Photocopy of passport.

9. Applicants who want to join in the Chinese programs must submit HSK certificate (a minimum requirement of HSK 4 (Score 180 or above) or HSK5 (Score 180 or above liberal arts) certificate).

Applicants for non-native English speakers who want to join in the English programs must submit the certificate of TOEFL (Score 80 or above), or IELTS (Score 6.0 or above).

10. Certificate of Non-criminal Records.
The applicants need to mail all above application materials to: International Admissions Office, School of International Education, Tianjin University.
Application materials will not be returned regardless of the result of application.

The deadline for Application: June 25, 2016

Matriculation and Notice
1) The application will not be processed if it is inconsistent with the recruitment requirements or the materials are incomplete.
2) We will view all the application material, and merit for admission.
3) We will send the Admission Notice and Visa Application Form for Study in China (Jw202) to the final accepted applicants.

Registration time: Early September
Re: 2016 China Scholarship Is Out by DaVinciii(m): 11:36am On May 12, 2016
How does one acquire the certificate of non-criminal records?
Re: 2016 China Scholarship Is Out by sobastical: 11:53am On May 12, 2016
DaVinciii:

I think that's police report
Re: 2016 China Scholarship Is Out by jugreency3: 1:11pm On May 12, 2016
DaVinciii:
Its called police report. U can get it in lagos at alagbon.

1 Like

Re: 2016 China Scholarship Is Out by kachiz(m): 11:44pm On May 12, 2016
@jugreency3 nice post.

What is foreign physical examination, how can one get it and at what cost.

For no.9, do we still require. IELTS or TOEFL, aren't we Nigerians, English language speakers? Can WAEC be used?

Forgive my many questions.
Re: 2016 China Scholarship Is Out by jugreency3: 4:12am On May 13, 2016
kachiz:
@jugreency3 nice post.

For no.9, do we still require. IELTS or TOEFL, aren't we Nigerians English language speakers. Can WAEC be used?

U are to download that form for the physical examination or send me ur email to aend it to u. As for the language text, you are a Nigerian and our longuawis English. So u don't need that test. Yes u can use ur waec.
Re: 2016 China Scholarship Is Out by kachiz(m): 7:35am On May 13, 2016
jugreency3:

U are to download that form for the physical examination or send me ur email to aend it to u. As for the language text, you are a Nigerian and our longuawis English. So u don't need that test. Yes u can use ur waec.

I have downloaded it. Can the test be carried out anywhere either private or public hospital?
Re: 2016 China Scholarship Is Out by jugreency3: 9:22am On May 13, 2016
kachiz:

I have downloaded it. Can the test be carried out anywhere either private or public hospital?
Public preferably
Re: 2016 China Scholarship Is Out by Musici: 2:34pm On May 13, 2016
Thanks 4 d info. bt d website is in chinese.
Re: 2016 China Scholarship Is Out by guiddoti: 2:55pm On May 13, 2016
DaVinciii:
I think, this is police certificate. you can get it from police department for criminal, alagbo ikoyi
Re: 2016 China Scholarship Is Out by Damolux01(m): 10:11am On May 14, 2016
What courses are available for Bsc?
Re: 2016 China Scholarship Is Out by lordcashflow(m): 12:22pm On May 15, 2016
what areas does the scholarship cover? does it only cover for school fees or is accommodation, feeding and books inclusive?
Re: 2016 China Scholarship Is Out by jugreency3: 4:13pm On May 15, 2016
lordcashflow:
what areas does the scholarship cover? does it only cover for school fees or is accommodation, feeding and books inclusive?
Try to read it on d website. If its in Chinese, use Google Chrome to browse it.
Re: 2016 China Scholarship Is Out by obibanks: 7:28pm On May 15, 2016
kachiz:
@jugreency3 nice post.

For no.9, do we still require. IELTS or TOEFL, aren't we Nigerians, English language speakers? Can WAEC be used?

Forgive right? But when another person asks, e go become civil war
Re: 2016 China Scholarship Is Out by jugreency3: 9:20pm On May 15, 2016
obibanks:

Forgive right? But when another person asks, e go become civil war
Lol, obi i hope all is well!
Re: 2016 China Scholarship Is Out by DaVinciii(m): 12:41am On May 28, 2016
Do you school there, OP?
Re: 2016 China Scholarship Is Out by liztop2012(f): 6:47am On Jun 06, 2016
Pls d site is nt opening.[color=#000099][/color]
Re: 2016 China Scholarship Is Out by tope24(m): 12:47pm On Jun 06, 2016
Are there no management courses offered with this scholarship?
Re: 2016 China Scholarship Is Out by sobastical: 4:42pm On Jun 06, 2016
jugreency3:
Lol, obi i hope all is well!
Hahaha
Re: 2016 China Scholarship Is Out by dahmeelolah(m): 8:34pm On Sep 01, 2016
how do one acquire notarized certificate of the highest diploma?
Re: 2016 China Scholarship Is Out by dahmeelolah(m): 12:23pm On Dec 02, 2016
please who do i meet to notarize my testimonial and transcript for chinese government scholarship... and can a current undergraduate apply for the scholarship
Re: 2016 China Scholarship Is Out by striker9(m): 5:54pm On Dec 02, 2016
dahmeelolah:
please who do i meet to notarize my testimonial and transcript for chinese government scholarship... and can a current undergraduate apply for the scholarship
Notary Public

(1) (Reply)

Military Girl From Denmark Is Wanted For Killing 100 ISIS Soldiers (pics) / Dove Crest / Please Best Driving Route From Abuja To Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.