Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,815 members, 7,806,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:09 PM

how long do I need to work to make 150 million naira in USA. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / how long do I need to work to make 150 million naira in USA. (2638 Views)

If Given 1.3 Million Naira To Leave Nigeria Now, Where Will You Travel To / 150 Nigerians Return From Libya / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

how long do I need to work to make 150 million naira in USA. by gimbayaro(m): 8:14pm On May 10, 2016
how long do I need to work to make 150 million naira in USA.
Re: how long do I need to work to make 150 million naira in USA. by worry359(m): 8:18pm On May 10, 2016
gimbayaro:
how long do I need to work to make 150 million naira in USA.

Work at what?
Barbing?
Truk pushing?
Bank president?
How do we know? Are we magicians to read your mind?

4 Likes

Re: how long do I need to work to make 150 million naira in USA. by gimbayaro(m): 8:24pm On May 10, 2016
worry359:

Work at what?
Barbing?
Truk pushing?
Bank president?
How do we know? Are we magicians to read your mind?

loll.
thanks if am to hustle hard...until I get there b4 I wud knw da kind of work...but man I want to huatle harder if possible work 20hours..what kimd of work wud fetch me money....

I can do all work...

give instances of work and how long I cud b in da job to earn dat money.
Re: how long do I need to work to make 150 million naira in USA. by itstpia8: 8:25pm On May 10, 2016
Convert your number into dollars first.

1 Like

Re: how long do I need to work to make 150 million naira in USA. by darkenkach(m): 8:30pm On May 10, 2016
gimbayaro:

loll.
thanks if am to hustle hard...until I get there b4 I wud knw da kind of work...but man I want to huatle harder if possible work 20hours..what kimd of work wud fetch me money....

I can do all work...

Get the job first

1 Like

Re: how long do I need to work to make 150 million naira in USA. by worry359(m): 8:33pm On May 10, 2016
darkenkach:

Get the job first

Get a visa first! cheesy cheesy
Does OP have funds for a visa?
Not to speak of air fare?

2 Likes

Re: how long do I need to work to make 150 million naira in USA. by jamex93(m): 9:00pm On May 10, 2016
See ya life op

D type work u no fit do for naija

Na DAT same work u want go beg for as u dey go America

Wat a pity

1 Like

Re: how long do I need to work to make 150 million naira in USA. by sobastical: 9:10pm On May 10, 2016
This guy funny sha, 20hrs? You fit dey inside confirm snow for 3 hrs not to talk of 20hrs abeg pity your family oo
Re: how long do I need to work to make 150 million naira in USA. by Lexusgs430: 10:01pm On May 10, 2016
Convert N150,000,000 into the $ equivalent, then people might advice you better.
Be prepared to work like a donkey and live like a mouse!!!
Re: how long do I need to work to make 150 million naira in USA. by lolawilliams(f): 10:27pm On May 10, 2016
That's like $500,000. it will take you years ooo.. Or if you're lucky you may hit mega million lottery. Lool

3 Likes

Re: how long do I need to work to make 150 million naira in USA. by Arewa12: 11:47pm On May 10, 2016
lolz i can laugh, guy u dey vex ooo. Well God will help u. Buh dont do any illegal.

2 Likes

Re: how long do I need to work to make 150 million naira in USA. by Lexusgs430: 1:42am On May 11, 2016
lolawilliams:
That's like $500,000. it will take you years ooo.. Or if you're lucky you may hit mega million lottery. Lool

Nah Bank vault successful job b dat
Re: how long do I need to work to make 150 million naira in USA. by Originalsly: 9:34am On May 11, 2016
With this your way of thinking. .... you wouldn't make it in this lifetime.

1 Like

Re: how long do I need to work to make 150 million naira in USA. by MajorWarren: 1:42pm On May 11, 2016
lol a man said 20 hours a day.. you have no idea what working 16 hours a day does to you

1 Like

Re: how long do I need to work to make 150 million naira in USA. by Nobody: 2:23pm On May 11, 2016
If you were a visa officer and spent absolutely no money, it would take you over six years.

But in reality, you will have to pay for food, and rent, etc. It's going to take a while.

3 Likes

Re: how long do I need to work to make 150 million naira in USA. by Marriott1980(m): 7:57pm On May 11, 2016
MajorWarren:
lol a man said 20 hours a day.. you have no idea what working 16 hours a day does to you

You are talking 16 hours. Let him come and work 10 hours in Amazon
Re: how long do I need to work to make 150 million naira in USA. by sobastical: 8:01pm On May 11, 2016
LagosNIV:
If you were a visa officer and spent absolutely no money, it would take you over six years.

But in reality, you will have to pay for food, and rent, etc. It's going to take a while.

Am impressed how you took your time out to reply texts in here, even with this post as it looks so unserious to me yet you still reply him. Your kind is rear God bless you

1 Like

Re: how long do I need to work to make 150 million naira in USA. by Nobody: 8:02pm On May 11, 2016
If you want fast money - you will make #150m in a day or die trying. If you want cool money,it will take a life long savings or still die trying. So all is vanity.

3 Likes

Re: how long do I need to work to make 150 million naira in USA. by Nobody: 7:34am On May 12, 2016
sobastical:

Am impressed how you took your time out to reply texts in here, even with this post as it looks so unserious to me yet you still reply him. Your kind is rear God bless you

Don't get me wrong, I can't take this seriously either. I think a lot of people looking to get to the US and stay illegally though have a misguided notion that the streets are paved with gold and that money flows freely.

Let's say you go to Washington, D.C. and are working two full time jobs. If you are there illegally, maybe you will get the minimum wage. Let's assume you do at $8 USD per hour. That puts you at about $34,000 USD per year, not accounting for the fact that it's unlikely that you will actually be working full time at two different jobs and that any days you aren't working you aren't getting paid.

But now you have to pay rent, easily $800 USD a month for a studio the size of a closet in that area. Now you only have $24,400 per year. Let's assume you purchase the bare minimum in groceries to keep costs down... another $10,000 USD that year?

Awesome. You have saved $14,000. That's only 2.8 million naira at the Central Bank exchange rate, or 4.4 million at the parallel market rate. If you lived like this for 34 years, you would almost achieve your goal of 150 million naira.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: how long do I need to work to make 150 million naira in USA. by sobastical: 10:52am On May 12, 2016
LagosNIV:

Don't get me wrong, I can't take this seriously either. I think a lot of people looking to get to the US and stay illegally though have a misguided notion that the streets are paved with gold and that money flows freely.

Let's say you go to Washington, D.C. and are working two full time jobs. If you are there illegally, maybe you will get the minimum wage. Let's assume you do at $8 USD per hour. That puts you at about $34,000 USD per year, not accounting for the fact that it's unlikely that you will actually be working full time at two different jobs and that any days you aren't working you aren't getting paid.

But now you have to pay rent, easily $800 USD a month for a studio the size of a closet in that area. Now you only have $24,400 per year. Let's assume you purchase the bare minimum in groceries to keep costs down... another $10,000 USD that year?

Awesome. You have saved $14,000. That's only 2.8 million naira at the Central Bank exchange rate, or 4.4 million at the parallel market rate. If you lived like this for 34 years, you would almost achieve your goal of 150 million naira.

I never got you wrong ma'am, good analysis anyway and I hope this piece of information would shove down to the thinking spine of our dear ambitious fellow@OP
Re: how long do I need to work to make 150 million naira in USA. by SkinnyDude(m): 4:17pm On May 12, 2016
MajorWarren:
just '10hrs can be stressful... that guy hasn't worked,.
Re: how long do I need to work to make 150 million naira in USA. by aariwa(m): 4:18am On May 13, 2016
LagosNIV:

You didn't factor in the gas and electricity bills,clothing, car and medical insurance etc

1 Like

Re: how long do I need to work to make 150 million naira in USA. by Lexusgs430: 9:10am On May 13, 2016
aariwa:
You didn't factor in the gas and electricity bills,clothing, car and medical insurance etc

He can go without gas and electricity (tramps do), clothing (no new cloths,he would wear the clothes he brought, car- he would strictly walk, no matter the distance, medical insurance - He does not plan to fall ill).

2 Likes

Re: how long do I need to work to make 150 million naira in USA. by guiddoti: 3:09pm On May 13, 2016
gimbayaro:

loll.

I can do all work...

ebelikesay you dey learn how to hustle, can you use your stick joy for ogu owo?
Re: how long do I need to work to make 150 million naira in USA. by akeenade: 4:37pm On May 19, 2016
H[b]AHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAH[/b] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Originalsly:
With this your way of thinking. .... you wouldn't make it in this lifetime.
Re: how long do I need to work to make 150 million naira in USA. by akeenade: 4:41pm On May 19, 2016
Lexusgs430:

He can go without gas and electricity (tramps do), clothing (no new cloths,he would wear the clothes he brought, car- he would strictly walk, no matter the distance, medical insurance - He does not plan to fall ill).

1 Like

Re: how long do I need to work to make 150 million naira in USA. by akeenade: 4:45pm On May 19, 2016
"HOW TO MAKE 150M NGN IN 34YRS IN USA
LagosNIV:

Re: how long do I need to work to make 150 million naira in USA. by KPhantom(m): 12:01am On May 21, 2016
lol, dis is funny... Surprisingly, u can make 150M a day here in 9Ja.. Ask Dasuki, tompolo et al..
Re: how long do I need to work to make 150 million naira in USA. by souleymon(m): 3:34am On May 21, 2016
Not a curse.the truth is you will never make such much working for people.either in usa or Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Study Japanese Language In Nigeria / The greenest pasture among English Speaking African Countries. / Are Nigerian Exempted From Ielts Test For Canadian Skilled Workers Category

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.