Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:35 AM

Western Media Imperialism - On Youths - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Western Media Imperialism - On Youths (812 Views)

Kabbalah Sex Magick & Blood Sacrifice Used To Control Western Religions Exposed / Sodomy The Downfall Of Man (Western Freemasonry---Assembly House Of Trannies) / The Rise Of Sodom: Social Imperialism Against Africa In The End Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Western Media Imperialism - On Youths by LivHysenbelli: 10:18pm On May 10, 2016
Hi guys,

I am currently carrying out some research on nigerian culture, subcultures and western media influence (particularly focussing on young people).

I would like to know all opinions regarding western media imperialism and also would like to ask you the question of:

Do you think that youth subcultures in Nigeria are enhanced by wester media? As in...influenced by what they see on the television, youtube etc, and if it is making them drift further away from their indigenous culture?

...And if so - to what extent..?

I would be super interested to hear opinions from Nigerians themselves (hence joining this forum), and would really appreciate any insight smiley

Many thanks in advance smiley smiley

Liv
Re: Western Media Imperialism - On Youths by Nobody: 4:41am On May 13, 2016
Much as I wanted to contribute to this topic I was waiting for someone else to start the ball rolling. I guess the deep thinkers haven't come across this thread yet.

(1) (Reply)

See Epic Responses On Quora To Whether Africans Use Toilet Paper / Sultan Of Sokoto : Unlawful Wedding Spending Is Causing Divorce In Our Society / Do American Police Assault Nigerians too?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.