Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,190 members, 7,780,314 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:15 PM

Temi Otedola And Beyonce In Ankara: Who Wore It Better? - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Temi Otedola And Beyonce In Ankara: Who Wore It Better? (49935 Views)

Temi Otedola And Mr Eazi In Italy (Photos) / Femi Otedola And DJ Cuppy At A Club (Photos) / Temi Otedola And Boyfriend, Mr Eazi In Cozy Shot At Burnaboy's Party [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Temi Otedola And Beyonce In Ankara: Who Wore It Better? by Orikinla(m): 1:16pm On May 11, 2016
Rinato:
na na. An epitome of Yoruba beauty.
Temi is an epitome of world class cosmopolitan beauty.
Re: Temi Otedola And Beyonce In Ankara: Who Wore It Better? by ideylaff: 3:57pm On May 11, 2016
Dunexxx:

did talk about her dad or her?

Go somewhere else since u lack simple understanding ok?

Why do we have so many uncouth and unrefined people on public fora these days.

Where in my post did I speak to anyone in the manner you spoke to me or replied my post .

I won't trade words with you. If one wrestles with a pig in the mud there won't be any difference

I rest my case.
Re: Temi Otedola And Beyonce In Ankara: Who Wore It Better? by oochi123(f): 4:38pm On May 11, 2016
JustmcKay:
Bae! ;Dwho offended you this morning?
hahaha..nobody bro
Re: Temi Otedola And Beyonce In Ankara: Who Wore It Better? by sheddy411(m): 4:46pm On May 11, 2016
Daminaj1:
Beyonce stepped out in this ANkara dress days ago but billionaire daughter and fashionista Temi Otedola rocked it first. SHe took to Instagram to compare their look.

Temi, who also run a fashion blog wrote; UGHHH Beyonce stop raiding my wardrobe But for real, probs only time in my life I can claim she copied me

https://www.instagram.com/p/BFPgJm-N6YQ/?hl=en
Dear femi, pls run and hide. There's a thing called the "Bey Hive." They are coming for you. You can not stand them. Run and hide! #Shikena
Re: Temi Otedola And Beyonce In Ankara: Who Wore It Better? by Dunexxx(m): 4:57pm On May 11, 2016
ideylaff:

Why do we have so many uncouth and unrefined people on public fora these days.

Where in my post did I speak to anyone in the manner you spoke to me or replied my post .

I won't trade words with you. If one wrestles with a pig in the mud there won't be any difference

I rest my case.

if she even knew u existed, I won't be bothered.

Get a life and stop displaying your joblessness.
Re: Temi Otedola And Beyonce In Ankara: Who Wore It Better? by stubbornman(m): 7:49pm On May 11, 2016
i go for Beyonce ...how that Temi go wear coat on top Ankara

1 Like

Re: Temi Otedola And Beyonce In Ankara: Who Wore It Better? by Rinato(m): 11:09pm On May 11, 2016
Orikinla:
Temi is an epitome of world class cosmopolitan beauty.
see an optometrist .
Re: Temi Otedola And Beyonce In Ankara: Who Wore It Better? by IDGMIDGM(m): 2:38pm On May 14, 2016
Daminaj1:
Who rocked it better?

Like for Beyonce . Share for Temi.

See a photo of the designer of the dress Stella Jean with JayZ & Beyonce
http://www.daminaj.com/2016/05/temi-otedola-rocks-same-ankara-dress.html
I like d name Daminaj!sounds pretty kul
Re: Temi Otedola And Beyonce In Ankara: Who Wore It Better? by Daminaj1(f): 3:23pm On May 14, 2016
IDGMIDGM:
I like d name Daminaj!sounds pretty kul

Thanks Darl.!
Re: Temi Otedola And Beyonce In Ankara: Who Wore It Better? by TOYNEX(f): 8:13pm On May 15, 2016
hmmm.... e be like say me sef get this ankara ooo.... make I go check my wardrobe... make e no be say na im temi carry sef.... . www.nairaland.com/2965877/unique-beaded-jewelry-vogue-sales
Re: Temi Otedola And Beyonce In Ankara: Who Wore It Better? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Sep 24, 2017
There are some really latest ankara designs you just can't but love. Honestly, both of them really look dazzling.

Nevertheless, I prefer Temi's.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Seyi Law Poses On A N45million Bed / Will The DNA Twins Steal The Okoye Brothers' Spotlight As Don Jazzy Signs Them? / Simi, Ebuka, Banky W At Old Trafford In Manchester United, UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.