Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,728 members, 7,805,991 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:48 AM

I Am Fuvking Tired Of This!!.. Who Else Is Experiencing This?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Fuvking Tired Of This!!.. Who Else Is Experiencing This?? (5539 Views)

Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" / Who else is Experiencing This? (Screenshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Fuvking Tired Of This!!.. Who Else Is Experiencing This?? by NLjona(m): 12:44am On May 11, 2016
abeg can someone explain to me why we the cute and handsome guys always get admired by ugly girls ... i mean it's frustrating!!!.. instead the girls you like will be scared to date you. who else is experiencing this? please share your story.

*modified*
the bashers have landed!!.. laffs.. been expecting you!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Fuvking Tired Of This!!.. Who Else Is Experiencing This?? by tosyne2much(m): 12:47am On May 11, 2016
Let's wait for the handsome guys to come and air their opinions cool

7 Likes

Re: I Am Fuvking Tired Of This!!.. Who Else Is Experiencing This?? by Kentura(m): 12:53am On May 11, 2016
hahahahahahahahahaha rotfl...

welcome to the club bro.. the ones u like, might not even give a Bleep, na the ugly ones wey go hol u tight..

e get one wey tire me o, I no knw hw to tell am to move on with her life, cus she fit drink poison die

3 Likes

Re: I Am Fuvking Tired Of This!!.. Who Else Is Experiencing This?? by Nobody: 12:55am On May 11, 2016
Define Ugly....

1 Like

Re: I Am Fuvking Tired Of This!!.. Who Else Is Experiencing This?? by Nobody: 12:55am On May 11, 2016
For your mind now you don fine undecided

Yeye dey smell ......

3 Likes

Re: I Am Fuvking Tired Of This!!.. Who Else Is Experiencing This?? by NLjona(m): 12:57am On May 11, 2016
Kentura:
hahahahahahahahahaha rotfl...

welcome to the club bro.. the ones u like, might not even give a Bleep, na the ugly ones wey go hol u tight..

e get one wey tire me o, I no knw hw to tell am to move on with her life, cus she fit drink poison die

hahahaha.. my bro i just weak

1 Like

Re: I Am Fuvking Tired Of This!!.. Who Else Is Experiencing This?? by Yuneehk(f): 12:57am On May 11, 2016
NLjona:
abeg can someone explain to me why we the cute and handsome guys always get admired by ugly girls ... i mean it's frustrating!!!.. instead the girls you like will be scared to date you. who else is experiencing this? please share your story.
In other words, you're cute right?
Anyways, its probably the fact that unlike poles attract grin .So its okay for "ugly girls" to get attracted to "handsome guys" like you of course.

1 Like

Re: I Am Fuvking Tired Of This!!.. Who Else Is Experiencing This?? by lekjons(m): 12:59am On May 11, 2016
handsome?? your face or your pocket? if it's the former, Bleep away!

1 Like

Re: I Am Fuvking Tired Of This!!.. Who Else Is Experiencing This?? by Nobody: 1:01am On May 11, 2016
I'll NEVER do crack

3 Likes

Re: I Am Fuvking Tired Of This!!.. Who Else Is Experiencing This?? by NiRfreak(m): 1:01am On May 11, 2016
So ....does it mean im ugly??....cos fine girls admire me

1 Like

Re: I Am Fuvking Tired Of This!!.. Who Else Is Experiencing This?? by LecciGucci: 1:05am On May 11, 2016
are u suuuuuure?
Re: I Am Fuvking Tired Of This!!.. Who Else Is Experiencing This?? by LecciGucci: 1:07am On May 11, 2016
Yuneehk:

In other words, you're cute right?
Anyways, its probably the fact that unlike poles attract grin .So its okay for "ugly girls" to get attracted to "handsome guys" like you of course.

kiss
pls tell ur mum that some1 in nairaland is thanking her
Re: I Am Fuvking Tired Of This!!.. Who Else Is Experiencing This?? by NLjona(m): 1:08am On May 11, 2016
hahahaha.. some comments got me laffing... Nigerians can hate for Africa!.. Respect to the BAN (Bashers Association of Nairaland)
Re: I Am Fuvking Tired Of This!!.. Who Else Is Experiencing This?? by Yuneehk(f): 1:17am On May 11, 2016
LecciGucci:

kiss pls tell ur mum that some1 in nairaland is thanking her
She's asleepcheesy . She'll get your message later today

1 Like

Re: I Am Fuvking Tired Of This!!.. Who Else Is Experiencing This?? by Nobody: 1:22am On May 11, 2016
undecided asked myself dx exact question..d f'ed up thing is d courage dey have to keep eye contact wen u mistakenly see dem looking..quite embarrassing...y can't cute girls have dt courage.. :'
Re: I Am Fuvking Tired Of This!!.. Who Else Is Experiencing This?? by Nobody: 1:25am On May 11, 2016
NLjona:

*modified*

when next a supposedly ugly betty turns up on you... You can ask her
Re: I Am Fuvking Tired Of This!!.. Who Else Is Experiencing This?? by LecciGucci: 1:31am On May 11, 2016
Yuneehk:

OKKK Pls dnt forget....very very important.
she did a good job!.

1 Like

Re: I Am Fuvking Tired Of This!!.. Who Else Is Experiencing This?? by skywalker240(m): 2:16am On May 11, 2016
waiting for the fine boyz

3 Likes

Re: I Am Fuvking Tired Of This!!.. Who Else Is Experiencing This?? by MRBrownJ: 2:19am On May 11, 2016
NLjona:

*modified*

paschal1995:
undecided asked myself dx exact question..d f'ed up thing is d courage dey have to keep eye contact wen u mistakenly see dem looking..quite embarrassing...y can't cute girls have dt courage.. :'

bros, so you expect the fiiiiine and sexy babes to throw themselves at you, like them ugly ones? why should they, they get attention by the boatload from fine guys everywhere and they can pick and choose which one they want. the ugly ones dont have that luxury so they have to take chances.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Fuvking Tired Of This!!.. Who Else Is Experiencing This?? by NLjona(m): 2:25am On May 11, 2016
MRBrownJ:

bros, so you expect the fiiiiine and sexy babes to throw themselves at you, like them ugly ones? why should they, they get attention by the boatload from fine guys everywhere and they can pick and choose which one they want. the ugly ones dont have that luxury so they have to take chances.

well this makes sense... i thought of it too
Re: I Am Fuvking Tired Of This!!.. Who Else Is Experiencing This?? by nelxxy(m): 2:43am On May 11, 2016
everybody claiming MR HANDSOME
Re: I Am Fuvking Tired Of This!!.. Who Else Is Experiencing This?? by Nobody: 4:06am On May 11, 2016
NLjona:

*modified*
no girl is ugly.
Re: I Am Fuvking Tired Of This!!.. Who Else Is Experiencing This?? by theunnamed: 4:41am On May 11, 2016
oh blood from the heavens....i have missed this
Re: I Am Fuvking Tired Of This!!.. Who Else Is Experiencing This?? by Qaisar1: 6:25am On May 11, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
I'll NEVER do crack
Re: I Am Fuvking Tired Of This!!.. Who Else Is Experiencing This?? by OgeneUkwenu(f): 6:31am On May 11, 2016
Op, get a job and make yourself useful to your family.
Re: I Am Fuvking Tired Of This!!.. Who Else Is Experiencing This?? by Nobody: 7:13am On May 11, 2016
Yuneehk:

I know am the one you like. I know.
Re: I Am Fuvking Tired Of This!!.. Who Else Is Experiencing This?? by firstking01(m): 7:35am On May 11, 2016
Because you so-called "fine" boys think that you fvcking deserve any girl you see on the roadundecided, rubbish...pride @it's peak...and by the way, this trait is also common with pretty girls tooundecided.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Fuvking Tired Of This!!.. Who Else Is Experiencing This?? by iykekelvins(m): 7:45am On May 11, 2016
Only the handsome boys can answer this
Re: I Am Fuvking Tired Of This!!.. Who Else Is Experiencing This?? by ivyy(f): 8:00am On May 11, 2016
It's a lie grin

1 Like

Re: I Am Fuvking Tired Of This!!.. Who Else Is Experiencing This?? by Akposkool(m): 8:03am On May 11, 2016
Maybe you are one of those my area boys who are handsome in appearance and broke financially. Face it, fine girls want cash. The ugly ones can manage but fine ones? Just ask oshiomole

3 Likes

Re: I Am Fuvking Tired Of This!!.. Who Else Is Experiencing This?? by Mikylopez(f): 8:25am On May 11, 2016
NLjona:

*modified*

*falls from skyscraper* u af kee me with laff
Re: I Am Fuvking Tired Of This!!.. Who Else Is Experiencing This?? by NLjona(m): 8:48am On May 11, 2016
Akposkool:
Maybe you are one of those my area boys who are handsome in appearance and broke financially. Face it, fine girls want cash. The ugly ones can manage but fine ones? Just ask oshiomole

Laffs...dude ur funny.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Tribe Has The Most Gullible/easily Deceived Girls??? / Let This Address What You Want To Address / Plus Sized Curvy And Sexy Lady Dancing With Her Massive Breast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.