Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,706 members, 7,805,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:10 AM

Tiwa Savage: I’m Tired, You’re Not. I Quit - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Tiwa Savage: I’m Tired, You’re Not. I Quit (789 Views)

Tiwa Savage Ft Duncan Mighty – Lova Lova Instrumental / Waje Ft Yemi Alade – "I’m Available" (audio) / AFRIMMA 2016 Awards Winners' List: Tiwa Savage & Yemi Alade Turn Biggest Losers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage: I’m Tired, You’re Not. I Quit by elnukal(m): 1:17am On May 11, 2016
Firstword: Humankind can be split into two words, Human and Kind. Humankind on its own is synonymous with humanity, charity and kindness. I will be content with being insulated from being absolutely controlled by the media, invasive and non-invasive technology. Being kind constitutes radiation from self to others and not the other way around.

Tiwa, without being in a haste to pass the buck between you and your husband (who is obviously beside himself), there is a general apathy against our individual and collective humanity. In the abundance of religiousity, we are fast losing our spirituality (I hope this is not misconstrued, innocently or otherwise). And this has affected almost everyone one way or another. Most people, including this ‘penner’, see themselves as victims rather than agents of certain untoward events. Thus, it was quick for you to state in your widely publicized interview (definitely to the admiration of many ‘victims’ but not agents of their fates in a similar vein) your priority to keep up praying for your supposed husband while insidiously eyeing the state of bliss, where the obligations of a wife are not needed to be met (I have no evidence other than your body language in that interview; so, I may be wrong).

Do you, and other ‘victims’, even know what constitutes these obligations, to ourselves and our community (others)? Or, are we merely, as a matter of second-to-none priority, concerned about self, the happiness and fulfillment of self?

Yes, it’s a given that your husband is bad, injuriously so. Maybe even worse or worst. But is he the first? Will he be the last? Irrespective of his ‘stupidity’ and questionable reactions (or actions, if you mind) of going as far as making private statements about you in public, will he be the last?

Let’s also take for granted the truism of your claims that he’s addicted to drugs. In my reckoning, a drug addict is by default in need of help, a saving grace, first and especially from his wife, his supposed helpmate. No matter what happens, it should not be she who knows his best kept secrets that will be the first to rub it in his face when he is at his lowest ebb.

Why did you make those vows on your wedding day? Were they of any significance to you? Or did you make them out of desperation to have a man’s name attached to your public (which you seem to care about above everything else) nomenclature? Could that be the rationale for your photograph in public domain stating, “All sales are final. No exchanges. No returns”?Tiwa return

Yes, he pocketed your millions and kept lying to you. Well, that to me is a pointer to the fact that there is, and have always been, a fundamental problem. Either, it is the result of warped thinking due to drugs or he is clear-minded from the beginning and has been bent on fleecing you (like a gold-miner). Either way, his drug test came out clean (whatever that supposes).

My crust is that this generation, being a harbinger to the next, is losing (or has lost) her spirituality, acting (in consonance with her members) as though there is no obligation whatsoever towards posterity. Where are we from? Who does that? Many are medievally concerned about the self. Cogito ergo sum (latin for I think, therefore I am).

For the moment, let’s summon to this forum the likes of those who are losing (or have equally lost) this much-needed spirituality of essentially sustained community, the Pastors, Pedagogues, Parents, Pupils and Politicians (so much for the Ps). read more on my blog
Re: Tiwa Savage: I’m Tired, You’re Not. I Quit by nelxxy(m): 1:41am On May 11, 2016
i
Re: Tiwa Savage: I’m Tired, You’re Not. I Quit by henrygale(m): 3:41am On May 11, 2016
Too long.
Re: Tiwa Savage: I’m Tired, You’re Not. I Quit by elnukal(m): 8:12pm On May 11, 2016
We all have enough time in our lifetimes to read what we must read. I admit, maybe this is not one of those to you. But read, you must read even longer ones not just whatsapp messages
Re: Tiwa Savage: I’m Tired, You’re Not. I Quit by shinx91: 9:44am On May 13, 2016
Omo people don dull ooooo the latest jam by Nano_Sharay and maxiola is out now.

It is "SHAKARA" by Nano ft Maxiola DOWNLOAD NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://247media.com.ng/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/shakara_Nano-ft.-Max_KunseptMix.mp3

Guys pls help out I really need this song 2 go viral pls help spread the song so it will trend on all social media platforms

(1) (Reply)

Young Mum Breast Feeding Her Baby While She Raps / Free Download Of Eleko Video / King Mufasa – Kind Of Guy Ft. Mr. Eazi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.