Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

Working In Presco Plc, Benin City - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Working In Presco Plc, Benin City (5161 Views)

Presco Plc / PRESCO PLC VACANCIES!!! / Presco Plc Needs Trainees…. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Working In Presco Plc, Benin City by soloadeagb: 12:15pm On Aug 14, 2009
I felt that I need to open up this forum this morning when I saw on this website that Presco Plc - a multinational oil-palm company in Benin City is recruiting staff for its Obaretin Estate head office. There is no doubt that Presco Plc (a member of SIAT group) is a money spinner but yet it is also a place where employees are near slaves. It is a place where black skin is crime. In fact whites are not equal to blacks in Presco!!!. The owner of Presco Plc - Pierre Vandebeck has another company in Ghana (GOPDC Ltd) and another one in Garbon. I can confirm authoritatively that employees in these other two African countries are not treated with disdain and with contempt the way staff are treated in Nigeria. Unfortunately nobody to fight for Nigerian staff in Presco. (Not the Edo State house of assembly, not the respectful Oba's palace in Benin, not the Government of Edo State nor the NLC can alleviate the pains local workers are passing through in the hand of the few white collonial masters in Presco), Black managers have been cowed to accept just anything. Illegality and crime hold sway in Presco. Breaking of immigration and custom laws are order of the day. Some unpatrotic black staff are used for all these illegal activities. Presco has always been controlled by tyrants called Director of Operations (DoO). The successive almighty DoOs have no respect for Nigerians. The worst of all was Vince McAleer. A briton with utmost disrespect for local staff. Eventhough mystriously sacked but yet without repentance till he left the shore of Nigeria. The current Director of Finance is another imperial dictator-director who treat our respectful chatered accountants under him as ordinary office messengers eventhough he has no degree nor ACA/ACCA.
For those of you who want to work in Presco I want you to think twice. That is my candid advice. Thank you.
Re: Working In Presco Plc, Benin City by boladez(m): 8:36pm On Aug 16, 2009
Hi,
If you have hard evidence you can send this to the ministry of labour and productivity in your state. They will respond albeit not switly.

All the best!!!!
Re: Working In Presco Plc, Benin City by tayoTFC(m): 6:31pm On Aug 17, 2009
UR ARE ALMOST RIGHT, PRESCO IS NOT A PLACE TO WORK, I HAVE PARTICPATED IN THE AUDIT OF THE COMPANY .THEY DONT TREAT THERE STAFF WELL , JUST A CODED LANGUAGE COS I DONT WANT TO TALK TOO MUCH AS FORMAL EXTERNAL AUDITOR.
Re: Working In Presco Plc, Benin City by iabayomi: 5:00pm On Sep 17, 2010
@solagba, tnx for the talk, i work in a telecom bt as a junior officer, bt with what oi heard , i am not going for the interview i have next week, tnx god bless you
Re: Working In Presco Plc, Benin City by Draconian: 9:49pm On Feb 06, 2018
tayoTFC:
UR ARE ALMOST RIGHT, PRESCO IS NOT A PLACE TO WORK, I HAVE PARTICPATED IN THE AUDIT OF THE COMPANY .THEY DONT TREAT THERE STAFF WELL , JUST A CODED LANGUAGE COS I DONT WANT TO TALK TOO MUCH AS FORMAL EXTERNAL AUDITOR.
So how much is their pay for someone witb 3 years experience?
Re: Working In Presco Plc, Benin City by Draconian: 9:51pm On Feb 06, 2018
soloadeagb:
I felt that I need to open up this forum this morning when I saw on this website that Presco Plc - a multinational oil-palm company in Benin City is recruiting staff for its Obaretin Estate head office. There is no doubt that Presco Plc (a member of SIAT group) is a money spinner but yet it is also a place where employees are near slaves. It is a place where black skin is crime. In fact whites are not equal to blacks in Presco!!!. The owner of Presco Plc - Pierre Vandebeck has another company in Ghana (GOPDC Ltd) and another one in Garbon. I can confirm authoritatively that employees in these other two African countries are not treated with disdain and with contempt the way staff are treated in Nigeria. Unfortunately nobody to fight for Nigerian staff in Presco. (Not the Edo State house of assembly, not the respectful Oba's palace in Benin, not the Government of Edo State nor the NLC can alleviate the pains local workers are passing through in the hand of the few white collonial masters in Presco), Black managers have been cowed to accept just anything. Illegality and crime hold sway in Presco. Breaking of immigration and custom laws are order of the day. Some unpatrotic black staff are used for all these illegal activities. Presco has always been controlled by tyrants called Director of Operations (DoO). The successive almighty DoOs have no respect for Nigerians. The worst of all was Vince McAleer. A briton with utmost disrespect for local staff. Eventhough mystriously sacked but yet without repentance till he left the shore of Nigeria. The current Director of Finance is another imperial dictator-director who treat our respectful chatered accountants under him as ordinary office messengers eventhough he has no degree nor ACA/ACCA.
For those of you who want to work in Presco I want you to think twice. That is my candid advice. Thank you.
Do they pay well? And how much is the salary for entry level?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Orange Drug Recruitment / DM- Weep Scholarship / How Much Does BOVAS LTD Pay For Their Entry Level

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.