Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,469 members, 7,808,687 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:24 PM

Buhari Gets New Nicknames On His Wikipedia Page (screenshot) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Gets New Nicknames On His Wikipedia Page (screenshot) (3699 Views)

Zahra Buhari Gets ‎n47.1m Customized Bags In 30 Exotic Cars From Billionaire Fia / Zahra Buhari Gets Customized LV Marriage Boxes From Indimi Family (photos/video) / Buhari Gets Goat Gift In Benin From Old Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Gets New Nicknames On His Wikipedia Page (screenshot) by Nobody: 10:33am On May 11, 2016
As Nigeria’s president Muhammadu Buhari arrives London, someone had gone on his Wikipedia page to give him new nick names such as “Baba Go Slow” and “Ajala The Traveler”. - See more at:

http://lifedrama.com.ng/buhari-gets-new-nicknames-on-his-wikipedia-page-screenshot/#sthash.Phyy2IxS.dpuf

1 Like

Re: Buhari Gets New Nicknames On His Wikipedia Page (screenshot) by TippyTop(m): 10:39am On May 11, 2016
Hopefully they will add "Dullard" join.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Gets New Nicknames On His Wikipedia Page (screenshot) by Nobody: 10:42am On May 11, 2016
I can't stop Lol...
Person papa
Naija people nor go kill person ooo

1 Like

Re: Buhari Gets New Nicknames On His Wikipedia Page (screenshot) by tucky200(m): 10:45am On May 11, 2016
TippyTop:
Hopefully they will add "Dullard" join.
no worry,with time you go eventually get sense

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Gets New Nicknames On His Wikipedia Page (screenshot) by stalvinne: 10:47am On May 11, 2016
Re: Buhari Gets New Nicknames On His Wikipedia Page (screenshot) by chriskosherbal(m): 10:50am On May 11, 2016
Please let's have some respect for the office of the president.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Gets New Nicknames On His Wikipedia Page (screenshot) by OBAFEMIawolowo: 10:50am On May 11, 2016
Lol, lalasticlala and mynd44. Food don set cheesy
Re: Buhari Gets New Nicknames On His Wikipedia Page (screenshot) by jazinogold(m): 11:13am On May 11, 2016
grin

lol.............lie lie mohammed nickname go be 'baba masquerade' remain for am to do masquerade skill acquisition program as part of his constituency project cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Gets New Nicknames On His Wikipedia Page (screenshot) by wowmenow: 11:16am On May 11, 2016
Hahaha
The presidency will say Wikipedia embarrass the president

They think Nigerians have any value for the divisive president

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Gets New Nicknames On His Wikipedia Page (screenshot) by iconaus: 11:44am On May 11, 2016
chriskosherbal:

U guys started it with GEJ and it must continue

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Gets New Nicknames On His Wikipedia Page (screenshot) by Nobody: 11:47am On May 11, 2016
Hopes were raised too high during the campaigns. People are only venting their anger at being used as a mule to ride to power.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Gets New Nicknames On His Wikipedia Page (screenshot) by fortran12: 11:48am On May 11, 2016
check again !

Re: Buhari Gets New Nicknames On His Wikipedia Page (screenshot) by DaBullIT(m): 12:34pm On May 11, 2016
Disadvantage of letting every bagger access to edit wikipedia
Re: Buhari Gets New Nicknames On His Wikipedia Page (screenshot) by GasAndOilTheory(m): 12:45pm On May 11, 2016
I PROMISE NOT TO LAUGH....

1 Like

Re: Buhari Gets New Nicknames On His Wikipedia Page (screenshot) by loomer: 12:56pm On May 11, 2016
Who get food to borrow me?
Re: Buhari Gets New Nicknames On His Wikipedia Page (screenshot) by magicalx(m): 12:58pm On May 11, 2016
One nickname is missing?
Re: Buhari Gets New Nicknames On His Wikipedia Page (screenshot) by CAPSLOCKED: 1:21pm On May 11, 2016
" AJALA THE TRAVELER"
" BABA GO SLOW"

grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Gets New Nicknames On His Wikipedia Page (screenshot) by CAPSLOCKED: 1:25pm On May 11, 2016
CollinsWeGlobe:
As Nigeria’s president Muhammadu Buhari arrives London, someone had gone on his Wikipedia page to give him new nick names such as “Baba Go Slow” and “Ajala The Traveler”. - See more at:

http://lifedrama.com.ng/buhari-gets-new-nicknames-on-his-wikipedia-page-screenshot/#sthash.Phyy2IxS.dpuf

TOT THA OP WAS ON DRUGS UNTIL I CHECKED WIKI MYSELF JUST NOW.. ..

TURNS OUT IT'S THE CEO OF WIKIPEDIA THAT'S ON DRUGS!

CARTONS OF CHEAP EXPIRED DRUGS!
undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Gets New Nicknames On His Wikipedia Page (screenshot) by DIKEnaWAR: 1:37pm On May 11, 2016
Hold one of his disenchanted media gurus during the elections responsible. grin grin
Re: Buhari Gets New Nicknames On His Wikipedia Page (screenshot) by Pidggin(f): 1:46pm On May 11, 2016
Our one and only Tortoise... I mean Tourist President grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Gets New Nicknames On His Wikipedia Page (screenshot) by v4victor: 1:58pm On May 11, 2016
Lol @ Ajala the traveler!

Nigerians, i hail una! Like play, like play, the name don stick

1 Like

Re: Buhari Gets New Nicknames On His Wikipedia Page (screenshot) by Nbote(m): 2:04pm On May 11, 2016
chriskosherbal:

So suddenly d office of the President deserves some respect abi.. I see how respectful "Clueless" President was. Google "Most Insulted/abused President and see who still holds d record.. Rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Gets New Nicknames On His Wikipedia Page (screenshot) by Agimor(m): 2:04pm On May 11, 2016
Lol ajala the traveller n baba go slow funny peeps.
Re: Buhari Gets New Nicknames On His Wikipedia Page (screenshot) by BushidoBlue(m): 2:05pm On May 11, 2016
More interesting is this from that same Wikipedia page...

[size=18pt]"In 2013, Muhammadu Buhari made a series of statements, when he asked the Federal Government to stop the killing of Boko Haram members and blamed the rise of the terrorist group on the prevalence of Niger Delta militants in the South. Buhari stated[87] that “what is responsible for the security situation in the country is caused by the activities of Niger Delta militants […] The Niger Delta militants started it all”.[88] He also questioned the special treatment including close to $500 million a year paid to 30,000 militants under the amnesty programme since 2013[89] by the Federal Government and deplored the fact that Boko Haram members were killed and their houses destroyed. The President of the Christian Association of Nigeria, Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor, emotionally reacted to the statements made by the retired general and called for his arrest[/size]."

In other words.. Militants from the Niger Delta are the cause of Boko Haram according to Buhari!!!!

What on earth is this man doing as President of a nation??!!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Gets New Nicknames On His Wikipedia Page (screenshot) by Pennsylvania: 2:31pm On May 11, 2016
Epic cheesy
Re: Buhari Gets New Nicknames On His Wikipedia Page (screenshot) by Richiez(m): 3:28pm On May 11, 2016
Mehn...#speechless
Re: Buhari Gets New Nicknames On His Wikipedia Page (screenshot) by ayanbaba2(m): 5:28pm On May 11, 2016
I was here.... "slow but cunning"!!!
Re: Buhari Gets New Nicknames On His Wikipedia Page (screenshot) by Nobody: 6:33pm On May 11, 2016
Who is the 'najasa' streaken infidel that edited pmb' wiki profile
Re: Buhari Gets New Nicknames On His Wikipedia Page (screenshot) by Acidosis(m): 6:39pm On May 11, 2016
It is official now?
grin grin
Re: Buhari Gets New Nicknames On His Wikipedia Page (screenshot) by fippycbk(m): 6:53pm On May 11, 2016
This is real mehn! And it's still there on wikipedia

(1) (Reply)

I Inherited $3.7 Bn, Buhari Inherited $ 30bn ; Buhari Luckier Than Me – OBJ / Governors, Senators And Emirs Jostle For Hanan Buhari's Hand / EndSARS: Osun Judicial Panel Of Inquiry Begins Sitting With Five Petitions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.