Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,244 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:19 AM

Divorce Is Not The Answer. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Divorce Is Not The Answer. (3767 Views)

DNA or Divorce: Is Now Important Since Some Women Are More Harmful Than Snakes / Delta Couple Announce Their Divorce On Facebook (Photos) / Man Set To Divorce Is Wife Because She Lied She Was Virgin Before Their Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Divorce Is Not The Answer. by bunbit123: 12:04pm On May 11, 2016
It's not a good story line when couples made the headline in divorce page. It's no longer a surprise to see or heard about disengagement between newly wedded couples in the society today. Could this be the reason behind the generation unsupported child bearing carnage rocking the town? Marrital catastrophy, ungodly, uncultural and ungodly. In Eastern part of Nigeria called NDI-IGBO where i come from, marriage is respected. Divorce is somewhat an abormination therefore remain unsupported by either of the family even when the couple made up their mind to take path-ways. I so much believe that not only NDI-IGBO in particular but other ethnics follow suit to cancel an act of divorce which is like a whirl wind that blows no one good. There's this true knowledge that every one of us need to know about marriage. Marriage was the first institution that had heavenly blessings. God made it possible! Not your community not my community that instite marriage but God (the creator). One can also see this adequate support in the life of Jesus during his earthly ministry when he honoured a wedding invitation at canaan where the first miracle was recorded. Truly, marriage is for better and for worse.
Re: Divorce Is Not The Answer. by GloriaNinja(f): 12:19pm On May 11, 2016
Divorce is the answer especially for women who go through domestic violence.

10 Likes

Re: Divorce Is Not The Answer. by Evina(f): 12:32pm On May 11, 2016
Na wetin Bunbit123 dey yarn sef? undecided

I beg, preach this your message to late Mrs. Shonda.. That woman wey get two pikins, wey her husband kpai las week or so!

10 Likes

Re: Divorce Is Not The Answer. by bunbit123: 12:51pm On May 11, 2016
Its important to note that nothing goes for nothing. In every rumour, there's an iota of truth. Every where have a wherefore. It call for urgent attention when a lovily husband/wife wake up in the morning just to say, is over or bye-bye for marriage. One would have to ask, why and how? To some, the man/woman is incompentent to take charge of his/her responsibilities as required. To some, its impossible to believe while many more have this or that to say. However, the truth is that in every circumstance; their is a force. Take a consult over many divorcee's, you may be surprise to come up with this aggregate report that 'i don't know what come over me'. He/she will go furthe to testify that 'though we divorce, but i still love her/him'. Waw! As a spiritualist, this is why i am here. Am here to help you say no to divorce. Am here to help you get back to your divorcee's and be leave happilly like ever. Am here to help amend the broken marriage just like a potter would amend a broken pot and it will be useful again. Am here to help you identify the real man/woman for marriage. These and many more are the reasons while am here.
Re: Divorce Is Not The Answer. by Nobody: 1:01pm On May 11, 2016

4 Likes

Re: Divorce Is Not The Answer. by Dyt(f): 1:05pm On May 11, 2016
#ruthsyndrome

5 Likes

Re: Divorce Is Not The Answer. by bunbit123: 1:17pm On May 11, 2016
Its a call for wisdom to inquire about the future of your marriage before engagement. A stitch in time saves nine. A wise man lay a foundation before he build a house while a fool neglect and abuse the step therefore calamity must befail him. Don't marry today because all is well, tomorrow is pregnant. Never marry what you can't toleret, unless you have plan B. But the question is this, do we have plan B in marriage? No is the answer. But an ignorant may claim to have such which spell doom. Truelly, many marriage has turn to blessing and curse. A wise man/woman use to prepare for his marriage just like a good cook would prepare for dishesh before the table. Its this early preparation we call wisdom. You have to make your bed before you lie on it, failure to do that may cause you a sleepless night which is why we are here. We are here to help you make hay while the sun shines.
Re: Divorce Is Not The Answer. by bunbit123: 1:51pm On May 11, 2016
Call today for spiritual consult over your marrital life. Do you want to knnw what brought about the sudden change over your wife, husband, son, daughter, friend, fiancee, business etc?. Do you think he/she has the intention to disappoint you? Has he being keeping a date at your back and you wish to call for a stop? Do you think he behaves strange? What about your frequent miscarriage, do you care to give it attention or you believe to wait like Sarah to have a child at old age? Whatsoever, cease not to do things at the right time. The earlier the better. You call me or whatsapp +234 706 285 5001. I have to permit whatsapp chat knowing fully well that all fingers are not equal. Feel free to contact anytime, for spiritual purposes. Question people ask. Are you a pastor, doctor or prophet? Am not a charismatic pastor neither am i a sabbaterian prophet. Am a priest. A spiritualist and grand master. I help people solve their spiritual cases and obtain solution for your individual problems.
Re: Divorce Is Not The Answer. by bunbit123: 2:38pm On May 11, 2016
There's this spiritual information that needs to be told. A woman who is possessed by a demonic husband cannever make a happy earthly wife until the bond is broken. How do you know such lady? A spiritualist will help you by spiritual consultation. A man/woman who is under a spell, especially when such spell are against you marrital success canever smell happiness in his marriage if not discovered and destroyed. There's this common mistake we normally engage on during our youth age which has a consequence and may likely affect our future. What's that? ABORTION! Do you know that apart from womb removal, death to the mother and lost of life as against the unborn child, their are krama? Destiny are not the same so our spirit guide differs. What works for Miss 'A' might not work for Miss 'B and C' undoubtedly. Most at times, these aborted life go only to come back for vengeance. Many have been the cause to absence of child at home. All the same, we say no to divorce because no sickness without cure. Visit a spiritualist today to know the cause of your problem and avoid divorce. Divorce is not the answer.
Re: Divorce Is Not The Answer. by histemple: 3:20pm On May 11, 2016
bunbit123:
There's this spiritual information that needs to be told. A woman who is possessed by a demonic husband cannever make a happy earthly wife until the bond is broken. How do you know such lady? A spiritualist will help you by spiritual consultation. A man/woman who is under a spell, especially when such spell are against you marrital success canever smell happiness in his marriage if not discovered and destroyed. There's this common mistake we normally engage on during our youth age which has a consequence and may likely affect our future. What's that? ABORTION! Do you know that apart from womb removal, death to the mother and lost of life as against the unborn child, their are krama? Destiny are not the same so our spirit guide differs. What works for Miss 'A' might not work for Miss 'B and C' undoubtedly. Most at times, these aborted life go only to come back for vengeance. Many have been the cause to absence of child at home. All the same, we say no to divorce because no sickness without cure. Visit a spiritualist today to know the cause of your problem and avoid divorce. Divorce is not the answer.

Tiwa Ajunwa Savage and Tunde Ifeanyichukwu Balogun (aka Tiibilz we appreciate you. Please do well to contact them, if you are able to reconcile them, then we will believe your spiritual prowess.

7 Likes

Re: Divorce Is Not The Answer. by Mamatee07: 3:35pm On May 11, 2016
This is the type of advice responsible for the death of many today angry

6 Likes

Re: Divorce Is Not The Answer. by jashar(f): 3:37pm On May 11, 2016
Dyt:

#ruthsyndrome
That is to say,'Abokoku'...

Shey I get it?

2 Likes

Re: Divorce Is Not The Answer. by sweetcocoa(f): 3:42pm On May 11, 2016
Divorce is the best answer to an abusive/cheating spouse.

But I still think, if people paid attention to details and not lose reason to what they think is love, we will have fewer marital problems involving abuse.

6 Likes

Re: Divorce Is Not The Answer. by Dyt(f): 4:23pm On May 11, 2016
jashar:

That is to say,'Abokoku'...

Shey I get it?

Infact
You head is dia
Re: Divorce Is Not The Answer. by bunbit123: 8:12am On May 12, 2016
GloriaNinja:
Divorce is the answer especially for women who go through domestic violence.
Only a true loving mother will tell you that there's no home without violence. A wise woman endures and overcome.
Re: Divorce Is Not The Answer. by DollyParton1(f): 8:56am On May 12, 2016
sweetcocoa:

But I still think, if people paid attention to details and not lose reason to what they think is love, we will have fewer marital problems involving abuse.
Yasss!!!
I keep telling people to open their eyes and ears wider and of course use their brains to connect and process the information when dating or courting. Because mostly, there would have been hint(s) of whatever monsterious behavior they are exhibiting now.
Re: Divorce Is Not The Answer. by Dyt(f): 9:01am On May 12, 2016
bunbit123:
Only a true loving mother will tell you that there's no home without violence. A wise woman endures and overcome.

Wow
So in every home there's violence?

Then I must have been an alien

My bro is married for over 10years
I lived with them and not for once did they shout or hit themselves
When they are angry
They keep mute and before morning they haf do that thing

4 Likes

Re: Divorce Is Not The Answer. by bunbit123: 2:26pm On May 12, 2016
When they are angry
They keep mute and before morning they haf do that thing
[/quote] as a single without marital experience, you won't know the prize of silence by both party until you get married. Then you know that husband and wife are not sister's and brother's that share same blood. There are always misunderstanding but a wise woman help maintain peace at home.
Re: Divorce Is Not The Answer. by Dyt(f): 2:47pm On May 12, 2016
bunbit123:

as a single without marital experience, you won't know the prize of silence by both party until you get married. Then you know that husband and wife are not sister's and brother's that share same blood. There are always misunderstanding but a wise woman help maintain peace at home.

I am sure you missed the part I wrote I must have been an alien

I did not oppose your misunderstanding oo
Ofcus we all have something to nag on and about which doesn't relate to violence
You made it look like every married person gets a slap or a bite at least
Re: Divorce Is Not The Answer. by Bolade005: 4:59pm On May 12, 2016
sweetcocoa:

People do change.
Re: Divorce Is Not The Answer. by sweetcocoa(f): 5:07pm On May 12, 2016
Bolade005:

People do change.
Aye they do, but since we can't say for sure that they will or what direction of change they'll take, it's better to be safe than sorry.
Re: Divorce Is Not The Answer. by GloriaNinja(f): 5:13pm On May 12, 2016
bunbit123:
for your mind then, it seems you are not current in news.
Re: Divorce Is Not The Answer. by raumdeuter: 5:46pm On May 12, 2016
Can you contact the guy who was stabbed by his lawyer wife in Ibadan and explain this to them?

4 Likes

Re: Divorce Is Not The Answer. by raumdeuter: 5:48pm On May 12, 2016
bunbit123:

Are you female? I can introduce you to Mr Shonde. He go beat you small, like a black eye every 2 weeks, remove your teeth once every 6months and take punch and kick remove pregnancy once every 3yrs

4 Likes

Re: Divorce Is Not The Answer. by Acidosis(m): 6:25pm On May 12, 2016
I never knew we have babalawos on Nairaland.

How exactly do you intend to reconcile battered spouses?
Did you study psychology? Guidance & Counselling?

4 Likes

Re: Divorce Is Not The Answer. by Bolade005: 6:38pm On May 12, 2016
sweetcocoa:
Aye they do, but since we can't say for sure that they will or what direction of change they'll take, it's better to be safe than sorry.

What if the man never showed any form of violence during courtship and something later changed the man?. Oftentimes, this is what most victim say, stuffs like he was never like that or something. You can't blame a woman who paid attention, saw nothing and went ahead with marriage and later became a victim now, would ya?

1 Like

Re: Divorce Is Not The Answer. by sweetcocoa(f): 6:48pm On May 12, 2016
Bolade005:

What if the man never showed any form of violence during courtship and something later changed the man?. Oftentimes, this is what most victim say, stuffs like he was never like that or something. You can't blame a woman who paid attention, saw nothing and went ahead with marriage and later became a victim now, would ya?

I don't agree with most victims , it is very difficult for a person who was never violent to become tyson all in the blink of an eye, now for the men that did really change, tracing the root of the problem can lead to a solution.

Ofcourse I won't blame such victims but I tell ya, they are as few as can be.
Re: Divorce Is Not The Answer. by Bolade005: 7:05pm On May 12, 2016
sweetcocoa:
I don't agree with most victims , it is very difficult for a person who was never violent to become tyson all in the blink of an eye, now for the men that did really change, tracing the root of the problem can lead to a solution.

Ofcourse I won't blame such victims but I tell ya, they are as few as can be.
You obviously haven't read a lot of domestic violence cases cause I read and hear that a lot from victims. Ask around.

You think most of these women would stupidly go into a marriage they know they'd be physically abused? I know some do but they're in the minority.

3 Likes

Re: Divorce Is Not The Answer. by sweetcocoa(f): 7:20pm On May 12, 2016
Bolade005:

You obviously haven't read a lot of domestic violence cases cause I read and hear that a lot from victims. Ask around.

You think most of these women would stupidly go into a marriage they know they'd be physically abused? I know some do but they're in the minority.
I didn't say I don't agree with what you said on that being their story, I said I don't agree with most of them claiming ignorance on the man's behaviour prior to marriage.

I actually do, many even believe it's normal to be beaten if they misbehave, many go in thinking he'll change, many think they can work around the attitude, so yes I think many do and they are not in the minority, the minority are those who had no idea the man was violent.

2 Likes

Re: Divorce Is Not The Answer. by eyinjuege: 7:27pm On May 12, 2016
bunbit123:

Who says there's violence in every home?

Goodness me. Such a mother who tells her child that must have suffered serious abuse, and also seen her own mother suffer such.

Please, ladies should jump and pass such generational curses abeg.

There are lots of homes without violence btw. And any mother that tells her child to stay in an abusive marriage is complicit in the subsequent murder of such a woman

6 Likes

Re: Divorce Is Not The Answer. by Bolade005: 7:29pm On May 12, 2016
sweetcocoa:
I didn't say I don't agree with what you said on that being their story, I said I don't agree with most of them claiming ignorance on the man's behaviour prior to marriage.

I actually do, many even believe it's normal to be beaten if they misbehave, many go in thinking he'll change, many think they can work around the attitude, so yes I think many do and they are not in the minority, the minority are those who had no idea the man was violent.
@ the bolded; pls, tell me you're joking.

Trust me, minority are those who think they can change the man or work around the attitude. Majority don't know they are getting hooked to a Floyd Mayweather wannabe.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Need To Adopt A Baby Asap To Save My Marriage / Is It A Must To Circumcise Your Baby Boy? / Get Your Longrich Products At Company Price.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.