Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,715 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:29 AM

Husband Smashes Wooden Plank On His Wife's Head During Argument (PHOTO) - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Smashes Wooden Plank On His Wife's Head During Argument (PHOTO) (42895 Views)

Husband Smashes And Saws Wife's Phone Because Of Password... / Woman Smashes Her Husband's Car Windscreen After She Was Beaten By Him (Photos) / Husband Smashes And Slices Coconuts On Wife Throats And She Adores Him..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Smashes Wooden Plank On His Wife's Head During Argument (PHOTO) by Mayflowa(m): 6:59am On May 12, 2016
greenpasture:

It takes longer for men to get jobs, women overlook them in favour of wealthier older men, parental expectations are broken, the very definition of manhood has changed from courage and principle to wealth and power. They feel helpless, more like victims of a powerful system and so something dies in them and is replaced with abuse, ( you get a lot of that here on NL) posturing and boasting ( see how many girls I've bleeped) and violence as perhaps in this case.

Truth is a male generation brought up by house helps and not parents, disciplined but not nurtured is out there pretending everything is OK but it's not and the first people to find out are the people that need to trust and depend on them. Wives and children.

This is one of the unseen pains of a corrupt system that has turned men and women in this country to house and field slaves with women as trophy and victim.

And if it's bad for the men, the women aren't far behind. But women weren't on your question list. lipsrsealed

Besides your theories, one major reason is the changing world of women in Nigeria. Before now, women were subservient and obey and fear her husband mumuishly. Men then provides solely for their homes and women are forced to keep quiet to avoid beatings at any slightest provocation.

Now, women have education and have learned to make their own money. They talk wen hubby mess up or make foolish decisions. Insecure men are no longer able to tolerate their challenge, so they abuse them just so to keep them quiet.
Re: Husband Smashes Wooden Plank On His Wife's Head During Argument (PHOTO) by Nobody: 7:41am On May 12, 2016
Mayflowa:

Besides your theories, one major reason is the changing world of women in Nigeria. Before now, women were subservient and obey and fear her husband mumuishly. Men then provides solely for their homes and women are forced to keep quiet to avoid beatings at any slightest provocation.

Now, women have education and have learned to make their own money. They talk wen hubby mess up or make foolish decisions. Insecure men are no longer able to tolerate their challenge, so they abuse them just so to keep them quiet.

Absolutely. When you add to this that women stay at jobs longer to earn seniority and stable pay, men tend to take more risks and are more exposed to the economy.

I think in this regard men should swallow their pride and insist on implementation of TSA in their homes. No separate or secret accounts, bring it all to the table.

But will women agree? I have my doubts. I have TSA at home but it wasn't a walk in the park.
Re: Husband Smashes Wooden Plank On His Wife's Head During Argument (PHOTO) by remioshy(f): 1:45pm On May 12, 2016
HaneefahRN:

Lolz, sure. You did the most important thing and you are all better for it.
My regards to your son, I'm sure he is all grown up now.
You are welcome ma'am smiley.

Oh yes. She is all grown up now into a beautiful, intelligent and wonderful young lady, about to go for get Nysc, couldn't be more proud. Thank. God Bless

1 Like

Re: Husband Smashes Wooden Plank On His Wife's Head During Argument (PHOTO) by Barryton: 8:15pm On May 12, 2016
cococandy:

Of course.

Because he's helping you spread your misogyny.
Well all this na internet talk.

Y'all should go out there and look for females to beat up and slap. Let's see how many of you will survive it.
All you do in come online and spread hate for women and support for violence.
u couldn't have said it better
this johnson232 of a guy is a pathetic misogynist

all he does is to go about spreading hate for women
i have seen some of his posts, all hating on women.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Smashes Wooden Plank On His Wife's Head During Argument (PHOTO) by Barryton: 8:18pm On May 12, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
Wife Beater Spotted!!
i think that guy is more than a wife beater, rather women beater his misogyny is annoying
Re: Husband Smashes Wooden Plank On His Wife's Head During Argument (PHOTO) by HaneefahRN(f): 8:58am On May 13, 2016
remioshy:

Oh yes. She is all grown up now into a beautiful, intelligent and wonderful young lady, about to go for get Nysc, couldn't be more proud. Thank. God Bless

Wow! That's very good to hear.
Amen and you too.
Re: Husband Smashes Wooden Plank On His Wife's Head During Argument (PHOTO) by mikolo80: 7:47pm On Apr 10, 2018
gisthit:
Too bad,how long will married women continue to suffer domestic violence.

See More photos + Face of the Victim @@@

http://www.gisthit.com/2016/05/husband-smashes-wooden-plank-on-his.html
as long as they don't marry with sense
Re: Husband Smashes Wooden Plank On His Wife's Head During Argument (PHOTO) by mikolo80: 7:54pm On Apr 10, 2018
Mayflowa:

they should go and run their mouth in their fathers house or mary secure man
Re: Husband Smashes Wooden Plank On His Wife's Head During Argument (PHOTO) by mikolo80: 7:56pm On Apr 10, 2018
Kiish:
What a disgrace. Why doesnt he go fight someone his size? Im tired of reading articles on domestic violence. Some men are pathetic creatures.
Shame I cant be of much help.
why did she run her mouth with person bigger than her
Re: Husband Smashes Wooden Plank On His Wife's Head During Argument (PHOTO) by mikolo80: 7:57pm On Apr 10, 2018
Yuneehk:
Shame on men who beat their wives angry . Her mum is even only worried about single parenthood. This life has no duplicate! Is it when she's 6fts below thanks to that woman beater that she'll take care of her kids better?
Say no to domestic violence biko!
must she argue
Re: Husband Smashes Wooden Plank On His Wife's Head During Argument (PHOTO) by mikolo80: 7:58pm On Apr 10, 2018
augster:
Men that beat ladies are real cowards. And only GOD knows what the woman did
toh you did not ask her first but the man is a coward
Re: Husband Smashes Wooden Plank On His Wife's Head During Argument (PHOTO) by mikolo80: 8:01pm On Apr 10, 2018
Sunnycliff:
Cant forget what a cousin of mine told me if she's married! That any day the husband beats her up she will set him up and armed robbers will attack them but just to beat the hubby black and blue. And afterwards she will be giving him a body pressing hot bath and massage while telling him how she feels when he hits her!

#saynotodomesticviolence
nice one
but why will she too marry man that will beat her
Re: Husband Smashes Wooden Plank On His Wife's Head During Argument (PHOTO) by mikolo80: 8:02pm On Apr 10, 2018
Stephenomozzy:
Is the economic situation in Nigeria turning people's heads?

#And men like these are as powerless and timid as #####when they're amongst their equals outside...but find strength in bashing 'em wives
#
have you ever seen a lion take on a lion or a cow
nobody takes on their size unless they getting paid to do so

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Almost Lost My Marriage Over ‘april Fool’ Prank –woman / Can First Time Sex Be Dis Painful? Or Too Tight Vagina / Pastor Divorces Wife Of 21 Years For Sleeping With A Deacon And A Bishop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.