Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,733 members, 7,806,006 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:05 AM

Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? (25974 Views)

Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth / Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? [PG 18+] / Have You Ever Been Caught While Having Sex With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? by Smartsyn(m): 12:21pm On May 11, 2016
A previous thread asked if you've ever experience a sex scene, and it got me thinking, it either you've seen someone or you've been seen, though in my own case caught.

We started from the sitting room, her panties and bra was left at the sitting room while I carried her to my room. We were savaging each other when my mum unlocked the door with her own key, came into the house and saw panties, bra and cloths littered in the sitting room,(my boxer was also there). I was on top of her when she walk into my room. I was like "Mum, it's not what you think". My mum was with our undies so we were there both naked, starring at her like we've seen a ghost. She was like we should continue naa, I was like "we don do finish". She asked about the condom and I said "we forgot". She just shook her head, smiled, threw our cloths to us and left us in self pity..

26 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? by saintdennis(m): 12:23pm On May 11, 2016
Booking space
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? by unapapadeycraze: 12:24pm On May 11, 2016
Sinister smile what happened after the whole scenario? Have you attained the legal age then? Finish the story.
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? by Nobody: 12:29pm On May 11, 2016
Interesting.... First Time Landlord
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? by queenoflafia(f): 12:40pm On May 11, 2016
I don't do quickie

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? by Nova15: 12:41pm On May 11, 2016
There was this time my ex in those days came visiting me in school, my roommates weren't around so we were just smooching. It got intense thats she had to unleash her boobs for me. I've just began to suckle on them when my foolish roommate opened the door with hiĆ¹s keys and barged in, and caught us with her nipple in my mouth. The girl screamed and covered everything up. I took serious pleading for her to continue where we stopped after the idiot finally left. angry.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? by PunkyV(f): 12:42pm On May 11, 2016
No, I've never been caught having sex because I'm very private about that sort of thing.

However, I've heard a friend of mine & her BF having sex. We were all in the same bed! Me & her shared a place at the time & there was only one bed in the tiny room. The sound, everything, was the most disgusting thing I've ever heard. With every movement they made, I felt nauseous. Yuck!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? by donTbone(m): 12:46pm On May 11, 2016
Novice observing!
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? by Smartsyn(m): 12:48pm On May 11, 2016
unapapadeycraze:
Sinister smile what happened after the whole scenario? Have you attained the legal age then? Finish the story.
I freshly came out of secondary sch then, a seminary sch at that..

The lectures that followed is out of this world. I was literally shown HIV and AIDS.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? by Emodeee: 12:48pm On May 11, 2016
PunkyV:
No, I've never been caught having sex because I'm very private about that sort of thing.

However, I've heard a friend of mine & her BF having sex. We were all in the same bed! Me & her shared a place at the time & there was only one bed in the tiny room. The sound, everything, was the most disgusting thing I've ever heard. With every movement they made, I felt nauseous. Yuck!

like say you sef nor dey make noise when dem dey fvck you? I'd like to hear you moan though. Are you available?

8 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? by Oluwapresley(m): 12:48pm On May 11, 2016
almost..I follow kitchen escape.. wasn't funny!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? by Smartsyn(m): 12:52pm On May 11, 2016
PunkyV:

I'm a very private person too, but you never know when these type of things happen, I was very unfortunate that day. But I'm more careful now
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? by wordbank(m): 12:54pm On May 11, 2016
I'm so guilty cos back then we do it on purpose and I'll act all surprised and later we'll laugh over the scene. Smh
I think I'd rather keep my private life private.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? by vchykp(m): 1:01pm On May 11, 2016
lolx.. This thread remind me of my EX back then in school, it was as though we lived with each other because she takes most of her time in my house(schoolCOUPLES), one friday after stressful lecture, we came back around 12:30PM, on getting home, she was infrong of me opening the door with her short hot mini gown, the imagination that I had in was "shebi if I pull this gown up remove pant, nah watin remain?" I grabbed her immediately forgetting that the door was not locked, nob small thing oo, she was. Virtually begging me to hit her harder when my friend CeeJee berged in, he was calling me buh wating I dey do important pass that him call, he stood dier stunned for about 2mins and left, we both screamed and came.. I later go answer CeeJee sha, nah kiekie the idiot dey call me for.. mmptchew..!

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? by youngberry001(m): 1:02pm On May 11, 2016
Make ah tell u my own secreat tin i dey smoke obgomasho weed koh mtchew
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? by PunkyV(f): 1:39pm On May 11, 2016
Emodeee:

like say you sef nor dey make noise when dem dey fvck you? I'd like to hear you moan though. Are you available?

Look, it's different when you're the one doing it & when someone else is doing it, trust me. Especially in close proximity. It makes you feel dirty, is the only way I can explain it. It's almost like you've been jizzed on cheesy

State the time & place & prepare for the hurricane wink tongue grin

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? by PunkyV(f): 1:42pm On May 11, 2016
Smartsyn:
I'm a very private person too, but you never know when these type of things happen, I was very unfortunate that day. But I'm more careful now

Ok. That's good.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? by PureWays(m): 1:50pm On May 11, 2016
PunkyV:

Look, it's different when you're the one doing it & when someone else is doing it, trust me. Especially in close proximity. It makes you feel dirty, is the only way I can explain it. It's almost like you've been jizzed on cheesy

State the time & place & prepare for the hurricane wink tongue grin
Lol..

Maybe that's how it is to you ladies..
Such scenario would turn a guy on... Lol..

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? by PunkyV(f): 1:58pm On May 11, 2016
PureWays:
Lol..

Maybe that's how it is to you ladies..
Such scenario would turn a guy on... Lol..

Lol, then men are stranger than I thought. There's nothing hot to me about other people having sex. It's almost as if they're doing a strange thing from another planet, that's how disconnected I feel about it.

So, have you ever been caught? wink

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? by Nobody: 2:01pm On May 11, 2016
nah, i've never beem caught, but some of my foolish friends sometimes peep through the window...

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? by Smartsyn(m): 2:06pm On May 11, 2016
lordoseji:
nah, i've never beem caught, but some of my foolish friends sometimes peep through the window...
lol, I guess you're the only wiseman in the midst of your foolish friends..

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? by PureWays(m): 2:13pm On May 11, 2016
PunkyV:

Lol, then men are stranger than I thought. There's nothing hot to me about other people having sex. It's almost as if they're doing a strange thing from another planet, that's how disconnected I feel about it.

So, have you ever been caught? wink
Really?
Okay then.

I've been caught once by a sister's friend. She got pissed at me, maybe b'cos I looked so innocent then, she didn't expect such from me, not sure though.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? by Smartsyn(m): 2:17pm On May 11, 2016
PureWays:
Really?
Okay then.

I've been caught once by a sister's friend. She got pissed at me, maybe b'cos I looked so innocent then, she didn't expect such from me, not sure though.
or maybe she's angry that you doing to another what she's craving for... Not sure either

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? by PureWays(m): 2:22pm On May 11, 2016
Smartsyn:
or maybe she's angry that you doing to another what she's craving for... Not sure either
Lol..
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? by PunkyV(f): 2:29pm On May 11, 2016
PureWays:
Really?
Okay then.

Hahaha. Ok. Must have been embarrassing. I sympathise with projecting the good girl/good boy image on people. It becomes like some kind of a let down to them once they realize their "little saint" is devilish cheesy Kinda of a huge burden to carry though lol. I still get that from people sometimes (usually relatives), even though I'm grown. I guess in their minds they still see you as a child or whatever.
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? by PureWays(m): 2:31pm On May 11, 2016
PunkyV:

Hahaha. Ok. Must have been embarrassing. I sympathise with projecting the good girl/good boy image on people. It becomes like some kind of a let down to them once they realize their "little saint" is devilish cheesy Kinda of a huge burden to carry though lol. I still get that from people sometimes (usually relatives), even though I'm grown. I guess in their minds they still see you as a child or whatever.
Exactly.
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? by SpecialStar(m): 2:32pm On May 11, 2016
I just one corner dey observe this thread
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? by Menzy86(m): 2:37pm On May 11, 2016
queenoflafia:
I don't do quickie
who asked you?

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? by Menzy86(m): 2:42pm On May 11, 2016
PunkyV:

because it wasn't you u r now talking of 'nauseous' feeling abi?
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? by PunkyV(f): 2:45pm On May 11, 2016
PureWays:
Exactly.

Yeah. I remember one time my aunt caught us drinking. It was me, my female cousin & a male cousin that's two years younger. It was remarkable because she showed so much disappointment in me... Saint Punky cheesy Not knowing how I dip & do it when the sky is dark & the moon is full grin It's hilarious & quite annoying at the same time to be on people's pedestals. It's like knock me off already!

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? by naijaboiy: 2:53pm On May 11, 2016
None that I can remember but I know my neighbors have heard sounds coming from my room many times. sad
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? by PunkyV(f): 2:54pm On May 11, 2016
Menzy86:
because it wasn't you u r now talking of 'nauseous' feeling abi?

Yup. Do you close your nose when taking a dump? Now don't tell me you don't close it when you're smelling somebody else's crap. It's similar to that. Your own mess smells like roses to you, while you get all high-nosed & lad di dah about someone else's mess. So...

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Important Notice!!! From National Association Of Boyfriends And Husbands (NABAH) / Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? / 14 Ways You Can Apologize And Get Your Girl Back After You Messed Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.