Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,461 members, 7,801,152 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:36 AM

Freeze Reacts David Cameron's Statement About Nigeria - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Freeze Reacts David Cameron's Statement About Nigeria (26454 Views)

Cameron Okoye Makes It Into "Fc Barcelona Lagos" Team After The Tryout (photo) / Cameron Okoye Celebrates His 9th Birthday (Photos) / Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo And Critics Of Covenant University's Fee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Freeze Reacts David Cameron's Statement About Nigeria by ideylaff: 7:54pm On May 11, 2016
Guyman02:
Davids father was fantastically corrupt as stated in the leaked Panama papers and the proceeds from corruption was used to send him to the most elite and expensive schools in UK.
I blame Buhari for attending a conference that Cameron said Buhari is paying for by himself, which implies we dont need him if he cant pay for his travel to London.

Britain started corruption in Nigeria by handing power to the least qualified person as Prime Minister and also ensuring that power was in the hands of the Northerners whom they felt they could easily control against more qualified candidates from the South.

The helped to rig elections and national census in favour of the North and Fulani. Say it as it is!

We need to look Inwards to our problems. We are still in the same mess since 1966

Show me where the white man has come to move money out of Nigeria.

We capital flight money ourselves and we still blame the receiver. Hmmmm

We blame Oyinbo man yet if you go to war torn area it's the white man providing care to them while our own people prefer to buy the latest bag in town or the new model of a car that is a perishable asset

Bill Gates brings his money in free to cure Malaria and we still steal the money meant fir good courses and u think the White man us at fault.

Freeze keeps getting it wrong, bn on the Panama list does not automatically Make you corrupt , he needs to understand off shoring is nit an offence its evasion if the tax due that is wrong

"still don’t understand why this fellow’s comments are given so much publicity. Quite often his public utterances demonstrate why we should all exercise restraint before weighing in on issues that we do not understand properly. Publishing ignorance confidently or in annoyance does not make it any less inaccurate.
To compare industrial scale theft of public funds in Nigeria to the legal use of offshore tax havens is unwise. Cameron’s dad did nothing illegal or corrupt in moving some of his assets abroad. David Cameron himself has gone so far as to publish his tax returns that demonstrate that he paid taxes on capital gains from monies that were outside the UK in accordance with the rules – there is absolutely no evidence, as of today, that he or his dad broke any laws. People need to stop conflating tax avoidance (which may be unethical but is perfectly legal) and tax evasion (which is a crime).
I know we don’t like being called out by outsiders, but the sad truth is that our country is indeed EXTREMELY CORRUPT and we know it too. Denying it or choosing to be offended when it is pointed out doesn’t change that reality.
In my opinion, a more carefully thought out retort to the PM’s comments would remind him and his people that while they choose to look down their noses at us, staggering sums of money stolen from our country and many others is coursing through their economy and helping it to be what it is today – you should not condemn a thief in one breath, benefit from the proceeds of his crime without protest in the next and still hope to be taken seriously."

We have issues let's face it

We are own worst enemy #still blaming the White man ever since
Re: Freeze Reacts David Cameron's Statement About Nigeria by obontami2: 8:53pm On May 11, 2016
cjmike704:
Who E Epp abeg I wan gbog
meaning ??
Re: Freeze Reacts David Cameron's Statement About Nigeria by obontami2: 9:16pm On May 11, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy
caleb404:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I dey naija now o. Buhari is really Godsent

Foodstuffs are cheaper now
Fuel dey everywhere and they all sell at government approved price
Light dey steady self
The whole Nigeria don really change finish.
When i dey Lagos, i see the smiles of people and how happy they are with the new Government oooo. Jonathan was really a failure cha. That man too dull. fuel e nor fit give us, light self nor dey, and foodstuffs really expensive during Jonathan time.

Thank God for Buhari ooooo, our messiah
grin grin grin
Re: Freeze Reacts David Cameron's Statement About Nigeria by isaacmarshal07: 9:35pm On May 11, 2016
The Truth is bitter!! Nigeria is corrupt even the President is also corrupt!!! So go and freeze them!
Re: Freeze Reacts David Cameron's Statement About Nigeria by chuckichukwuka(m): 11:17pm On May 11, 2016
theshaderoom:
Read what daddy freeze has to say about David Cameron

Dear David, when you get to hell, help me greet your fantastically corrupt dad!
I can't believe that you, a man whose father was implicated in the Panama papers saga and this same you were asked by the opposition to resign because you owned shares in the alleged company that was involved, are now calling Nigeria corrupt John 8:7 KJV
[7] So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.

The qualification required to call someone corrupt, is to be absolutely corruption free yourself.

I wish my president was from the ghetto so he could bitch slap your punk ass and turn you bright pink.
But then again..... He wouldn't want to stain his palms.~FRZ

https://www.instagram.com/p/BFQvw0TxLzs/

this guy is trying to get unnecessary traffic to him self
Re: Freeze Reacts David Cameron's Statement About Nigeria by ngoziama: 11:24pm On May 11, 2016
theshaderoom:
Read what daddy freeze has to say about David Cameron

Dear David, when you get to hell, help me greet your fantastically corrupt dad!
I can't believe that you, a man whose father was implicated in the Panama papers saga and this same you were asked by the opposition to resign because you owned shares in the alleged company that was involved, are now calling Nigeria corrupt John 8:7 KJV
[7] So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.

The qualification required to call someone corrupt, is to be absolutely corruption free yourself.

I wish my president was from the ghetto so he could bitch slap your punk ass and turn you bright pink.
But then again..... He wouldn't want to stain his palms.~FRZ

https://www.instagram.com/p/BFQvw0TxLzs/

Freeze in as much as I dont support cameron's comment, I don't think your reaction is necessary.if your own president could boldly state to the whole world that nigerians which comprise you, myself and even mr president are corrupt and are criminals, then why would you want to take ibuprofen for nigeria.the day buhari made that statement, I laughed and looked forward to more insults from the western world.this camerons own is just a tip of the ice berg, more will come and if I may ask who told you that camerons dad is in hell.please did you visit him I mean have you been there.freeze, blame buhari who threw away respect for the entity called nigeria when he referred to nigerians as criminals.perhaps, he said that because of people from a particular region who travel alot abroad.Today the same comments are haunting him and nigerians.therefore, freeze just freeze your mouth.
Re: Freeze Reacts David Cameron's Statement About Nigeria by Kaldakinn: 12:45am On May 12, 2016
Lmao
Re: Freeze Reacts David Cameron's Statement About Nigeria by santafe(m): 5:24am On May 12, 2016
Freeze; A bloody attention seeker
Re: Freeze Reacts David Cameron's Statement About Nigeria by ideylaff: 8:57am On May 12, 2016
"I de tell you

Yes, Nigeria is fantastically corrupt and it is not Cameron's original statement. It is Buhari's original statement. And it is very correct. Tell me that you do not feel so about schools organizing for their children to cheat through WAEC, or lecturers demanding sex for points from female students, of parents buying admission and grades in universities, or cash payment for employment. What do you feel when you watch that policeman receive money from the hackney cab driver in front of you and shoves it quickly into his pocket, waving you to pass because you are a witness? In which facet of national life today do we not see fantastic corruption? How many criminals are honorable men in chambers of our legislature?

Some of the cases that on going probes have turned up are bizarre, and make us laugh a cry - don't you feel like throwing up when you see that men who ought to have offered counsel to President Good luck Jonathan to buy weapons for the war on Boko Haram turned round instead to collect and share money meant for purchase of arms? And even as we talk, foreign donors have audited donations of $3.8m dollars meant to fight HIV and related radical infections like TB and have come with the damning conclusion that Nigerians stole the money corruptly?
Our justice system keeps high profile corruption suspects out of prison by technicalities purchased with cash, and the poor go to prison for a stolen bowl of soup, where they meet suspects who serve terms awaiting trial - or are unable to meet bail conditions?
No, say it loud. Nigeria IS fantastically corrupt. We only need to admit it and change. It needs not be so.

Written by Timawus Mathias"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ernest Obi Traditional Marriage Ceremony (in Picx) / Lilian Esoro And Her Mother In Throwback Photo / Meet Ellen Baby, Danish Comedian With A Very Big Bum And Big Heart For Africa (P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.