Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:43 PM

Fani-kayode To Spend 14 Days A Renewable Order In EFCC Custody - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-kayode To Spend 14 Days A Renewable Order In EFCC Custody (16830 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen: "Why Buhari Abandoned You" - Femi Fani-Kayode To Ortom / Precious Chikwendu Feeds Femi Fani-Kayode To Prove Saharareporters Wrong (Video) / Fani-Kayode To Emir Sanusi "Shut Up" For Blaming Jonathan On Palestinian State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fani-kayode To Spend 14 Days A Renewable Order In EFCC Custody by Freegift75: 1:00pm On May 11, 2016
www.ogtv.com.ng/efcc-gets-order-to-hold-fani-kayode-for-14-days/

The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission has obtained a remand order to keep a former Minister of Aviation, Chief Femi Fani-Kayode, in custody for the next two weeks.

The remand order is, however, renewable after 14 days depending on the outcome of investigations.

Fani-Kayode is being investigated by the EFCC for allegedly receiving N840m when he was the Director
of Publicity for the Goodluck Jonathan Campaign Organisation in 2015.

The money, which Fani-Kayode confessed to receiving, was said to have emanated from the account of the Central Bank of Nigeria.

The commission had recently frozen the ex-minister’s Zenith Bank account with number 1004735721 domiciled at Maitama, Abuja. Fani-Kayode had told our correspondent that the PDP leadership gave him the impression that the money was sourced
from private individuals.

He said, “I served as the director of publicity of the Jonathan campaign organisation and I was told to set up an account for the directorate, which I did. I never received money from the CBN but like all the other directors, we received money from the
director of finance.”

However, a detective told our correspondent that the EFCC was working on the assumption that the ex-minister might have received more than N840m.

The source said, “Besides the N840m that Fani-Kayode admitted to receiving, we believe he got more. Thanks to BVN (Bank Verification Number), we can trace all other accounts that he has. We will trace the transaction history and see how much he truly received and how much was from the public funds.

“There are other petitions against the former minister and he will be grilled. In the coming days, we will reveal the outcome of investigations.”

When asked if the investigation of the former minister was a witch-hunt as alleged, the detective said such excuses were not tenable in court.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fani-kayode To Spend 14 Days A Renewable Order In EFCC Custody by EastanPower(m): 1:26pm On May 11, 2016
EFCC should leave FFK alone.

When will they quiz Tinubu & Amechi?

How did APC get funds to campaign for buhari?

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fani-kayode To Spend 14 Days A Renewable Order In EFCC Custody by Nobody: 1:27pm On May 11, 2016
“There are other petitions against the former minister and he will be grilled. In the coming days, we will reveal the outcome of investigations.” shocked shocked shocked

Let them keep Fani for one month sef...after the investigations, EFCC would have sanitized him smiley

But where is lalasticlala sef?

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fani-kayode To Spend 14 Days A Renewable Order In EFCC Custody by Pidggin(f): 1:31pm On May 11, 2016
Buhari 1984 till now, still pursuing opposition

7 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode To Spend 14 Days A Renewable Order In EFCC Custody by SamuelAnyawu(m): 1:35pm On May 11, 2016
Fani Kayode will miss May21 convention?

I feel like sympathising with you Oga cool But when I remember your statements about Bianca to ridicule the Ikemba of Nnewi institution, I got no option than to smile over your incarceration cool cool

Have Fun Sir

24 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode To Spend 14 Days A Renewable Order In EFCC Custody by worksmart(m): 2:35pm On May 11, 2016
I have no view.
Just let the law run its course.

grin

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode To Spend 14 Days A Renewable Order In EFCC Custody by Nobody: 2:41pm On May 11, 2016
The joke is on you EFCC

Toothless bubu lap dog.

I blame the lame and compromised judiciary we have in this cesspit of a country.

FFK will eventually comeout and still continue to be a thorn in the flesh of this fraud government.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-kayode To Spend 14 Days A Renewable Order In EFCC Custody by ProfessorPeter(m): 3:26pm On May 11, 2016
Buhari is going after opposition members in the name of fighting corruption. No wonder the British's PM described Nigeria as "fantastically corrupt" going after opposition members in name of fighting corruption is corruption while baba, mama, pickin and apprentice of corruption dey your government and dem dey untouchable

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-kayode To Spend 14 Days A Renewable Order In EFCC Custody by Nobody: 3:35pm On May 11, 2016
ononujuchika:
The joke is on you EFCC

Toothless bubu lap dog.

I blame the lame and compromised judiciary we have in this cesspit of a country.

FFK will eventually comeout and still continue to be a thorn in the flesh of this fraud government.

How more silly can you be? You claimed they are toothless yet they keep on holding your heroes in their cells for as long as they want

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fani-kayode To Spend 14 Days A Renewable Order In EFCC Custody by jahsharon: 3:57pm On May 11, 2016
ProfessorPeter:
Buhari is going after opposition members in the name of fighting corruption. No wonder the British's PM described Nigeria as "fantastically corrupt" going after opposition members in name of fighting corruption is corruption while baba, mama, pickin and apprentice of corruption dey your government and dem dey untouchable

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode To Spend 14 Days A Renewable Order In EFCC Custody by Nobody: 3:59pm On May 11, 2016
kolawaxxy:

How more silly can you be? You claimed they are toothless yet they keep on holding your heroes in their cells for as long as they want
****how many of these cases have EFCC been able to prove in law court?

The would have charged him to court if really the have concrete evidence to nail him. The are all after his detention so that he will not expose more evil in this scam government.

8 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode To Spend 14 Days A Renewable Order In EFCC Custody by MrAdetunjiBayo: 4:23pm On May 11, 2016
We yoruba musl....
Re: Fani-kayode To Spend 14 Days A Renewable Order In EFCC Custody by bastardfrank: 4:36pm On May 11, 2016
MrAdetunjiBayo:
We yoruba musl....

Ibo man wey no get shame

3 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode To Spend 14 Days A Renewable Order In EFCC Custody by Nobody: 4:39pm On May 11, 2016
Too small
Re: Fani-kayode To Spend 14 Days A Renewable Order In EFCC Custody by allanphash7(m): 4:39pm On May 11, 2016
i hope bianca will visit him
Re: Fani-kayode To Spend 14 Days A Renewable Order In EFCC Custody by ricsman(m): 4:39pm On May 11, 2016
doing what??

so he wouldn't attend their PDP convention in ph?
Re: Fani-kayode To Spend 14 Days A Renewable Order In EFCC Custody by Millz404(m): 4:40pm On May 11, 2016
grin grin grin give me one reason why tompolo will agree to come out. Sorry ffk... U just got a new apartment... Say me hi to ur new neighbors

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-kayode To Spend 14 Days A Renewable Order In EFCC Custody by wendyhope: 4:40pm On May 11, 2016
14 days? all these people and their drama
Re: Fani-kayode To Spend 14 Days A Renewable Order In EFCC Custody by Sunnycliff(m): 4:40pm On May 11, 2016
Lawless and Opposition attacking Government! Thought he was given administrative bail earlier, why the reprimand again?

3 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode To Spend 14 Days A Renewable Order In EFCC Custody by ifenes(m): 4:41pm On May 11, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
Fani Kayode will miss May21 convention?

I feel like sympathising with you Oga cool But when I remember your statements about Bianca to ridicule the Ikemba of Nnewi institution, I got no option than to smile over your incarceration cool cool

Have Fun Sir

What if he actually shagged Bianca? What would it change?

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode To Spend 14 Days A Renewable Order In EFCC Custody by Mutuwa(m): 4:41pm On May 11, 2016
grin grin

they no de tell blind man say salt no de for food!
Re: Fani-kayode To Spend 14 Days A Renewable Order In EFCC Custody by Nobody: 4:41pm On May 11, 2016
I wish EFCC was DSS. 14 days in DSS custody go turn the man to man of God.

2 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode To Spend 14 Days A Renewable Order In EFCC Custody by DONSMITH123(m): 4:42pm On May 11, 2016
after 14 days, expect more days.
Re: Fani-kayode To Spend 14 Days A Renewable Order In EFCC Custody by sammyj: 4:42pm On May 11, 2016
CHESUS. By the time EFFC finish with FFK he won't recognise himself when he look at the mirror !!! shocked grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode To Spend 14 Days A Renewable Order In EFCC Custody by anselm791(m): 4:45pm On May 11, 2016
But wait o, I hope he didn't think for a second that he was going to go Scott free. After all the things that were coming out from that his mouth? E remain Fayose. Witch hunt or not, they must be taught how to respect elders.

2 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode To Spend 14 Days A Renewable Order In EFCC Custody by dotcomnamename: 4:47pm On May 11, 2016
[size=20pt]Where are the chest beaters wey sey dem no born ? Buhari government well to arrest this man? [/size]

2 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode To Spend 14 Days A Renewable Order In EFCC Custody by SageTravels: 4:47pm On May 11, 2016
ononujuchika:
****how many of these cases have EFCC been able to prove in law court?

The would have charged him to court if really the have concrete evidence to nail him.

I concur with you
Re: Fani-kayode To Spend 14 Days A Renewable Order In EFCC Custody by Nobody: 4:49pm On May 11, 2016
ononujuchika:
mumu,how many of these cases have EFCC been able to prove in law court?

The would have charged him to court if really the have concrete evidence to nail him. The are all after his detention so that he will not expose more evil in this scam government.

A dog keeps biting you yet you call it toothless

4 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode To Spend 14 Days A Renewable Order In EFCC Custody by yusuf000000: 4:49pm On May 11, 2016
ononujuchika:
The joke is on you EFCC

Toothless bubu lap dog.

Come , why are u defending him ? Is he ur son ...the last time I checked FFK is from Ile ife , SW Nigeria ..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-kayode To Spend 14 Days A Renewable Order In EFCC Custody by Dottore: 4:51pm On May 11, 2016
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hadiza Bala Usman Hosts Bobai, Flag Officer, Naval Command / APC Primaries: Wilson Chidozie Accused Of Presenting Fake WAEC Certificate (Pix) / Yusuf Bichi Lobbying To Be Nigerian Ambassador To Saudi Arabia After Retirement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.