Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:51 PM

10 Nigerian Rappers Who Should Quit Rapping And Go Into Trade. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 10 Nigerian Rappers Who Should Quit Rapping And Go Into Trade. (54836 Views)

Nigerian Rappers Are Unknown In South Africa - Cassper Nyovest / Funke Akindele & Husband Jjc Dancing In The Kitchen & Rapping In London(pics,vid / Olajumoke Says Nigerians Should Quit Addressing Her As The ''ex Bread Seller'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Nigerian Rappers Who Should Quit Rapping And Go Into Trade. by Nobody: 1:02pm On May 11, 2016
Top 10 Nigerian Rappers Who Should Quit Rapping And Go Into Trade.

Please note - This List Elucidate why Nigerian Hip Hop has been Putrid and Rebuffed To Vegetate.
 - Before reading down, This list is contrived On how intelligible their lyrics and word play are and can easily be Comprehend. And again, This is My list, And its Fabulized Base on My Opinion,so it doesn't matter if You concur with This Enumeration or not. 
Now let's get down to Business.
10. D Prince - one confused artist, Probably Got no ideal on what genre of music he's into, No doubt, there's nothing wrong engaging Your self as an artist in 2 or more genre of Music, You can be a rapper and same time a singer, But you not doing well in both Field is the Problem, Nigga Rap Lines are Plainly wack, same when he intermix with Mavins, Always spitting out Rabbish,  and still he'd still be Forming Omo oba, Claiming to be whiz bang when he's Nothing. No doubt, The Big headed Don jazzy Would still be a better rapper than Him( If he was) LOL.
9. Rugged Man - One Of the oldest in the Music industry, Been spitting out Trash Right From the days of Adam, Always Engaging in a Diss With artists he'd be able to Father, Fond of sleeping around with The wives of Different celebrities, at The end of the day, He'd stoll call hisself Ruggedy Baba, Egbon Try subscribe sense, You  Always factorising Pride Out of Your failures, Sit down, Use ur brain, The brain you use in convincing the wives of Other celebrities you had been sleeping with, Use that same Head to write some better Lyrics and stop spitting shits.
8. Lil Kesh - Surprise right? Remember we are talking about Hip Hop, No doubt, the young man is successful, has been doing well for himself ever since he joined YBNL, But still, That doesn't refinement the fact that he ain't suppose to be tag a rapper, Fucking hell Nigga always Voicing claptrap,Gratuitous, And indecourous lyrics, Still the slowpoke was causing wave along side the not so talented Noise maker Called olamide, about not winning the Next Rated, Mr Kesh, Go To the road, You're more of a ballyhoo than a rapper.
*  i now want yash her yash her
She say lick my pulet pulet i say kai abasha*
*See kitten, Kpekus Alhamdulilah, Jesu* ( But seriously what's all these Na? )
7. Viktoh - LOL, He's just a Joke, He shares the same qualities with Vic 0, starting From Their name(Victor) to their Style of rapping, Nigga ain't successful, always trying to facsimile the Voice of one cat in My area, And one other thing That makes me Like him, He's always happy when voicing out his rubbish, Nigga be jumping up and down like he is spitting out some Hot, dope lines not knowing he's making a big Fool out of hisself.I have no ideal of what language he raps with, I don't even care to know, The few english he's sayingthat I could comprehend  ain't making no sense, so it's of no use. Mr Viktoh, music ain't ur thing, Go to ibadan, Ask of mr oseni, a spiritualist, he'd help you in reading your palm and tell You Your aptitude instead of fooling Your self in the music industry.
6. Ozzybosco - I don't who this kid is, But I once stumbled upon some of his songs Some days ago, I was really bereaved , Assuredly, The kid is making his parents proud, certainly getting endorsement, Indisputably, No doubt, he's painting Nigerian Hip Hop in a black image, He's just the rap version Of Korede Bello, My dear, Go and read your books, everybody won't be CJ Dnippa Dallas.
5. ill Bliss - LOL, our so called Oga Boss, Looking ponderous, If only his brains are as big as his body, nigga would Probably have attach his name to The list of African Grammy winners. Right From when he erroneously Broke into Lime light, He has been delivering us with Childish lyrics, To me Korede is far brainly matured To this buffalo.
* Officer you can't arrest us, my name is not festus*
(Bros get sense now, Rhyme ain't no most in a rap game) if Rap doesn't favour You, Better go and start Bouncing Phyno, Which You are trying Hard to imitate, and again, lest I forget, stop claiming to be oga boss, I repeat Stop, Just stop pls, Your Physical appearance, You look a boss, But inwardly, Oga You're a dunce(Now see that Punchline. LOL).
4. Falz - Now here comes  a total ungrammatical soul that doesn't think before he raps.
3. Lynxx - Here comes a fine rich dude with no iota of sense, nigga should just say no to rap, and invest his money positively For the betterment of Nigeria, instead of wasting it.Lynxx is a curse to Hiphop.
He once said- * You Fit play monkey post with monkey? I don't know what this means but this Guy is just a slowpoke in a human Form.
Here he goes again- *My jollo6 music no be rice and stew*
This guy need to be flogged outta the music industry.
2. Sina Rambo - Tough name, Hearing his name, You gonna be thinking this dunder head is one Baddass rapper, But Unfortunately, Even Akanchawa rap more better than Him.  An epitome of wackness,My 12 year old kid sis have got more better rhymes than this Video Vixen.
The only Reason why this slowpoke has a record deal is because he's related to the Minimally talented Davido, I fear for the worst in that family, starting From Davido to sina rambo to B Red, all are wackos.
1. Vic 0 - Self acclaimed King of rap, when he's yet to accomplish king of his compound, always Bragging out of his failures, still wondering who is the father of such dunce, Why not Use this Block head for ritual.
Just slandering nigerian Hip Hop worldwide.
 Pls note, this list wasn't made to dilapidate anybody but to point out the hidden truths, Lot of time and allegiance was put into To compile and come up with this list.
..As a matter of fact all of these artistes are
successful in one way or other which is a good
thing, but as far as hip hop is concerned they
are not rappers just bunch of entertainers.
I hereby plead with all Nigerian
rappers to please buckle up and let the people have
a real feel of hip hop and to those talented ones
claiming underground, if you really love hip hop
you’ll come out of the ground and make the
people feel you and stop making unnecessary noise.
Written And Compiled By - Everest Nwatu

44 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 10 Nigerian Rappers Who Should Quit Rapping And Go Into Trade. by Nobody: 1:07pm On May 11, 2016
seriously op U try but remove falz from dt list

206 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 10 Nigerian Rappers Who Should Quit Rapping And Go Into Trade. by Nobody: 1:10pm On May 11, 2016
praizeblog:
seriously op U try but remove falz from dt list
Falz don't rap, He voice out Gibberish

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Nigerian Rappers Who Should Quit Rapping And Go Into Trade. by LordHybrid(m): 1:10pm On May 11, 2016
I think OP must be high,.,calling Olamide not so Talented.#Nigga 3 words"you's a b**ch"

173 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 10 Nigerian Rappers Who Should Quit Rapping And Go Into Trade. by LordHybrid(m): 1:10pm On May 11, 2016
I think OP must he high,.,calling Olamide not so Talented.#Nigga 3 words"you's a b**ch"

68 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 10 Nigerian Rappers Who Should Quit Rapping And Go Into Trade. by Nobody: 1:12pm On May 11, 2016
EverestNwatu:
Falz don't rap, He voice out Gibberish
Lol....eehn bt d guy dey try nw

3 Likes

Re: 10 Nigerian Rappers Who Should Quit Rapping And Go Into Trade. by geez18(m): 1:16pm On May 11, 2016
lmao....,seriously dude,i've not had a good laugh for some time now.it's not so much for the names that made your list but for the way murdẹ́red them!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Nigerian Rappers Who Should Quit Rapping And Go Into Trade. by Edwinmason(m): 1:16pm On May 11, 2016
dem just speaking trash for us all in the name of lyric

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Nigerian Rappers Who Should Quit Rapping And Go Into Trade. by Nobody: 1:22pm On May 11, 2016
LordHybrid:
I think OP must he high,.,calling Olamide not so Talented.#Nigga 3 words"you's a b**ch"
Pls what do you know about hip hop?
To you even small doctor is talented.

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Nigerian Rappers Who Should Quit Rapping And Go Into Trade. by Nobody: 1:22pm On May 11, 2016
Edwinmason:
dem just speaking trash for us all in the name of lyric
I Tell, Abuse to hip hop

4 Likes

Re: 10 Nigerian Rappers Who Should Quit Rapping And Go Into Trade. by Nobody: 1:23pm On May 11, 2016
geez18:
lmao....,seriously dude,i've not had a good laugh for some time now.it's not so much for the names that made your list but for the way murdẹ́red them!
Lol grin

5 Likes

Re: 10 Nigerian Rappers Who Should Quit Rapping And Go Into Trade. by Nobody: 1:25pm On May 11, 2016
praizeblog:
Lol....eehn bt d guy dey try nw
Among those people mentioned, ehn e dey try grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Nigerian Rappers Who Should Quit Rapping And Go Into Trade. by LordHybrid(m): 1:26pm On May 11, 2016
EverestNwatu:

Pls what do you know about hip hop?
To you even small doctor is talented.
Here he comes again spewing trash that dont really matters....Go get a life and stop hating#payce

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Nigerian Rappers Who Should Quit Rapping And Go Into Trade. by Nobody: 1:28pm On May 11, 2016
LordHybrid:
Here he comes again spewing trash that dont really matters....Go get a life and stop hating#payce
See one thing about Nigerians, when you say the truth, you'd be tag an hater.
Bros get sense

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Nigerian Rappers Who Should Quit Rapping And Go Into Trade. by LordHybrid(m): 1:43pm On May 11, 2016
EverestNwatu:

See one thing about Nigerians, when you say the truth, you'd be tag an hater.
Bros get sense
Truth about you hating on another person's success. Sir any other person know you apart from ur family and relatives?#i think you're the one that need sense here.

89 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 10 Nigerian Rappers Who Should Quit Rapping And Go Into Trade. by DanceVille: 1:43pm On May 11, 2016
Op! I support you with Lil kesh.

Seriously, most Nigeria hip hop songs are nasty and wack.Imagine! What's the meaning of "Efejoku"... Does anyone knows the meaning?

It's high time we started bashing out some rubbish musicians out.

Hope Airforce1 go make a change..

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Nigerian Rappers Who Should Quit Rapping And Go Into Trade. by Mediapace: 1:47pm On May 11, 2016
11.C.D.Q. : That guy wowo pass lilkesh and i even heard he was a banker,c.d.q. I swear rapping job no fit you but raping job may fit though

12.Boogey : i just use to hear his name never heard of his hitz.
My guy go and start hawking stop wasting your time

13.Seriki Omo Owo: I don't know why someone ought to be selling suya everynight is rapping,LIABILITY TO THE CORE!

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 10 Nigerian Rappers Who Should Quit Rapping And Go Into Trade. by georjay(m): 1:47pm On May 11, 2016
Falz....no!!!!
just say you dislike his accent...maybe you don't understand Yoruba too
for Bleep sake ....he spits nice bars

139 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 10 Nigerian Rappers Who Should Quit Rapping And Go Into Trade. by Nobody: 2:00pm On May 11, 2016
EverestNwatu:
Among those people mentioned, ehn e dey try grin
Lolz....yes

1 Like

Re: 10 Nigerian Rappers Who Should Quit Rapping And Go Into Trade. by CaroLyner(f): 2:04pm On May 11, 2016
remove falz from that list undecided
your list is half crap

70 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 10 Nigerian Rappers Who Should Quit Rapping And Go Into Trade. by Ryocaj(m): 2:49pm On May 11, 2016
This OP is high on iru... Lil Kesh, Ill Bliss, Falz... are u kidding me... u need 2 get ur head checked.

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Nigerian Rappers Who Should Quit Rapping And Go Into Trade. by Bleszin(f): 3:06pm On May 11, 2016
somebody epp me slap this op continuously till he removes Falz name from his crappy list

96 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Nigerian Rappers Who Should Quit Rapping And Go Into Trade. by daviddagreat: 3:17pm On May 11, 2016
Mediapace:
11.C.D.Q. : That guy wowo pass lilkesh and i even heard he was a banker,c.d.q. I swear rapping job no fit you but raping job may fit though

12.Boogey : i just use to hear his name never heard of his hitz.
My guy go and start hawking stop wasting your time

don't know about boogey buh CDQ are you kidding me. #woss#

OP did u just use olamide and "not talented" on the same sentence. if you hate him it's cool buh don't because of dat call him "not so talented " dats so not cool man

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Nigerian Rappers Who Should Quit Rapping And Go Into Trade. by Nobody: 3:50pm On May 11, 2016
Falz and Lil Kesh? Are you feeling alright?

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Nigerian Rappers Who Should Quit Rapping And Go Into Trade. by deeplow: 5:05pm On May 11, 2016
it is so shameful that anybody can just wake and write nonsense, however they feel.
First of, Viktoh is not a rapper. For someone who claims to know hiphop, knowing who a rapper is, shouldnt be a problem...

I can't even bother to continue, you have no knowledge on what you have chosen to write about.

Who are you trying to impress with big words that you dont know what they mean.

105 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Nigerian Rappers Who Should Quit Rapping And Go Into Trade. by Ginaz(f): 5:20pm On May 11, 2016
Lil kesh is the most wacky musician I had the pleasure of listening to. He doesn't have the voice, zero voice sound, and dude always shout rap. Oh my God, Lil kesh needs to go and sell rat killer and quit music. The only thing that is saving him is the beats, if not he is the pure definition of WACK!

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Nigerian Rappers Who Should Quit Rapping And Go Into Trade. by 5mike(m): 6:00pm On May 11, 2016
Op. . This ten you listed and your criteria clearly indicate that you truly understand hip hop. Buh however ... you shouldn't jugde dem base on their perfomance on a single verse or just a punch/slap line. In a nutshell all the words you use to qualify those wackos are very inspiring ... I support you do the same for the so call pop/r &b that is almost dead and buried in naija so we can have a good laff like this .... gracias amigo

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Nigerian Rappers Who Should Quit Rapping And Go Into Trade. by 5mike(m): 6:09pm On May 11, 2016
Buddafly:
Falz and Lil Kesh? Are you feeling alright?
Falz I may say yes no yes no yes no.... lil kesh No no no. What in God's name is that dude singing..his voice alone gives me headache

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 10 Nigerian Rappers Who Should Quit Rapping And Go Into Trade. by Nobody: 6:28pm On May 11, 2016
5mike:

Falz I may say yes no yes no yes no.... lil kesh No no no. What in God's name is that dude singing..his voice alone gives me headache

Lil Kesh's beats cover up for the lyrics. And most Nigerians don't care about lyrics anyway so that automatically makes him unfit for this list.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Nigerian Rappers Who Should Quit Rapping And Go Into Trade. by ExplicitContent: 6:32pm On May 11, 2016
5mike:
Op. . This ten you listed and your criteria clearly indicate that you truly understand hip hop. Buh however ... you shouldn't jugde dem base on their perfomance on a single verse or just a punch/slap line. In a nutshell all the words you use to qualify those wackos are very inspiring ... I support you do the same for the so call pop/r &b that is almost dead and buried in naija so we can have a good laff like this .... gracias amigo
Good one. I think the OP is referring to core hipHOp. Some ppl dat don't even know the different genre of music are arguing grin. To make ttings worse because they see their favorite artist on the list they want to defend their interest. Do you eeven know what Rap meanss! If you's a lover of good music you'll be very selective of the kind of sounds you listen to. Be it rap or pop or whatever genre. And then u 'll be conscious of listening to the lyrics of the songs our Nigerian artists feed us with. Most are just Meaningly,trash , gibberish exception to just a few.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Nigerian Rappers Who Should Quit Rapping And Go Into Trade. by heskeyw(m): 6:41pm On May 11, 2016
illbliss should be first on dat list. dude spews trash as if its his birthright. his latest song - chukwuagozigoGo, gush dude was wacking wt lyrics as if he has bn masturbating wt his left mouth. he should quit music, maybe he wil tey and represent nigeria in the olympic games by throwing short put or javelin.

6 Likes

Re: 10 Nigerian Rappers Who Should Quit Rapping And Go Into Trade. by Nobody: 7:16pm On May 11, 2016
olamide shold be on tha list jare.
u are right he is just a noise maker...hez just making wave bcoz hez yoruba.
had it been hez from another tribe hunger would have killed him with those noise he called rap.

18 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Yemi Alade Visit Awilo Longomba As They Battle On Twerk Dance Challenge (pic) / Daddy Showkey Reconciles Harrysong & Kcee (Photo) / Nancy Isime & Kunle Remi's AMVCA Outfits Got Nigerians Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.