Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,839 members, 7,802,689 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:55 PM

Whose Husband Is This? (Photo) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Whose Husband Is This? (Photo) (4559 Views)

Rotimi Olowo Supports Mother Of Triplets Whose Husband Fled / Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... / Update On The Woman Whose Husband Took To Sharia Court For Praying Too Much"PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whose Husband Is This? (Photo) by YorubaPresident: 1:15pm On May 11, 2016
After finding it difficult to actually get a fresh juice without shaft in it from my wife and people told me about this new syinix product..and I went to spar today at VI to actually get one of the juice blender today at 11am today

LOL so I decided to take a photo of it in order to send it to the lady that told me about it to check if its the real one because I can't afford to waste 29990N simply because of the harsh economy

So you see that guy at the photo too??how can people officially bend that low just to pick an item.. Is it even appropriate at all?well I'm highly disappointed in people "generally"..I didn't even notice until I rechecked the photo now and decided to share on nairaland,okay I'm done laughing at someone's dad..Good day guys

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Whose Husband Is This? (Photo) by Cakewalker: 9:51pm On May 11, 2016
This guy brings back old memories from secondary school what we used to do to people that bend down low like this... Hahahaha we give them "digbe" grin

Nice juicer tho, good price too

7 Likes

Re: Whose Husband Is This? (Photo) by Dyt(f): 10:13pm On May 11, 2016
undecided

4 Likes

Re: Whose Husband Is This? (Photo) by YorubaPresident: 11:02pm On May 11, 2016
Cakewalker:
This guy brings back old memories from secondary school what we used to do to people that bend down low like this... Hahahaha we give them "digbe" grin

he he,thanks..I hope you have one too
Re: Whose Husband Is This? (Photo) by YorubaPresident: 11:03pm On May 11, 2016
Dyt:
undecided
What's wrong?

1 Like

Re: Whose Husband Is This? (Photo) by Cakewalker: 10:18am On May 12, 2016
YorubaPresident:
he he,thanks..I hope you have one too

aside park n shop where else can i get the juicer?
Re: Whose Husband Is This? (Photo) by Nobody: 10:47am On May 12, 2016
it doesn't look like you were trying to capture the blender in the pix, unless you have a bad case of Parkinson's.

I mean, the blender almost didn't feature in the picture sef.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whose Husband Is This? (Photo) by enm(m): 12:00am On May 13, 2016
@op please what wrong with the man? Is it a sin to bend down to ascertain what you want to buy? abeg free the man.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whose Husband Is This? (Photo) by crackhouse(m): 2:46am On May 13, 2016
this OP is as confused as APC government itself.

1 Like

Re: Whose Husband Is This? (Photo) by focus7: 7:59am On May 13, 2016
You mean you posted all these to announce to nairalanders that you just got a 30k juice blender? Guy you no try at all.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whose Husband Is This? (Photo) by Cakewalker: 1:43pm On May 14, 2016
i mean, the picture is all shades of mischievous
Ioannes:
it doesn't look like you were trying to capture the blender in the pix, unless you have a bad case of Parkinson's.

2 Likes

Re: Whose Husband Is This? (Photo) by Cakewalker: 1:58pm On May 14, 2016
lol...i swear he is using is freedom of expression the best way possible
focus7:
You mean you post all these to announce to nairalanders that you just got a 30k juice blender? Guy you no try at all.
Re: Whose Husband Is This? (Photo) by zexzy(f): 9:31pm On May 14, 2016
Op since when did it become a crime to bend down to pick an item, focus on the fake blender you bought jare.

7 Likes

Re: Whose Husband Is This? (Photo) by DonZizzy(m): 11:14am On May 15, 2016
Cakewalker:

talk about an epic photo grin
Re: Whose Husband Is This? (Photo) by DonZizzy(m): 11:15am On May 15, 2016
zexzy:
Op since when did it become a crime to bend down to pick an item, focus on the fake blender you bought jare.
Since you let yourself get into a picture of a juice marker while doing it
Re: Whose Husband Is This? (Photo) by janvier27(m): 1:30pm On May 15, 2016
Am I missing something? Should he have sat or prostrated on the ground to pick what he wanted, or maybe used his foot to toss it up and catch it.

4 Likes

Re: Whose Husband Is This? (Photo) by darlenese(f): 6:18pm On May 15, 2016
Ioannes:

You just spoke my mind! The op 's focus was on the man, I didn't even notice the juicer undecided

1 Like

Re: Whose Husband Is This? (Photo) by thatbiggirl: 4:00pm On May 20, 2016
We are talking Syinix blender and you talking APC.
crackhouse:
this OP is as confused as APC government itself.
Re: Whose Husband Is This? (Photo) by thatbiggirl: 4:02pm On May 20, 2016
Lol...but what is wrong with bending down? All these stupid guys these days need to grow up. So the syinix blender is just N29999, that is really cool,very affordable.
darlenese:

You just spoke my mind! The op 's focus was on the man, I didn't even notice the juicer undecided
Re: Whose Husband Is This? (Photo) by cococandy(f): 6:44am On May 21, 2016
SMH
Re: Whose Husband Is This? (Photo) by tayo60(f): 9:06pm On May 21, 2016
So was it a crime for d man to av bent down like dt to pick an item? How is dt ur fucking business? U posted his pic so as to laugh at him? Pele o, Iwo ajebota. And people like u don't even worth anything. Mother fucker!

1 Like

Re: Whose Husband Is This? (Photo) by tayo60(f): 9:09pm On May 21, 2016
So was it a crime for d man to av bent down like dt to pick an item? How is dt ur fucking business? U posted his pic so as to laugh at him? Pele o, Iwo ajebota. And people like u don't even worth anything . Mother fucker! shocked
Re: Whose Husband Is This? (Photo) by mysticgal(f): 9:20pm On May 21, 2016
janvier27:
Am I missing something? Should he have sat or prostrated on the ground to pick what he wanted, or maybe used his foot to toss it up and catch it.
My dear oh undecided

1 Like

Re: Whose Husband Is This? (Photo) by Rhayne(f): 11:57pm On May 21, 2016
enm:
@op please what wrong with the man? Is it a sin to bend down to ascertain what you want to buy? abeg free the man.
Hian! I wonder o!
enm:
Hian! I wonder o!
enm:
Hian! I wonder o!
Re: Whose Husband Is This? (Photo) by YorubaPresident: 8:51am On Jun 17, 2016
Cakewalker:

aside park n shop where else can i get the juicer?
any 3chub outlet
Re: Whose Husband Is This? (Photo) by pencil143(m): 10:34am On Mar 09, 2017
janvier27:
Lols., maybe he should stand with both hand with legs raised, then pick it up wif his mouth

2 Likes

Re: Whose Husband Is This? (Photo) by Bigsteveg(m): 10:40am On Mar 10, 2017
I don't understand o, how should he have picked the items pls? Am not sure u wanna buy a blender. U might just be a security because no man in his reasonable sense who want to buy something will be taking pictures of another who is trying to get stuffs in the market. Should he have called u to pick it up for him?

Grow up man, don't embarrass the money your parent used in sending u to school.

YorubaPresident:
After finding it difficult to actually get a fresh juice without shaft in it from my wife and people told me about this new syinix product..and I went to spar today at VI to actually get one of the juice blender today at 11am today

LOL so I decided to take a photo of it in order to send it to the lady that told me about it to check if its the real one because I can't afford to waste 29990N simply because of the harsh economy

So you see that guy at the photo too??how can people officially bend that low just to pick an item.. Is it even appropriate at all?well I'm highly disappointed in people "generally"..I didn't even notice until I rechecked the photo now and decided to share on nairaland,okay I'm done laughing at someone's dad..Good day guys

1 Like

Re: Whose Husband Is This? (Photo) by Obembem: 11:05am On Mar 10, 2017
tayo60:

So was it a crime for d man to av bent down like dt to pick an item? How is dt ur fucking business? U posted his pic so as to laugh at him? Pele o, Iwo ajebota. And people like u don't even worth anything. Mother fucker!:

hehe! ebu reeee....eyin buru o lolz

(1) (Reply)

Should A Man Take A Second Wife If The First Is Infertile??? / Caught Red Handed! / Picture Of Newborn Baby Holding Mum's Failed Coil Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.