Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,868 members, 7,806,468 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:56 PM

I Tried To Withdraw My Money From Bet9ja And This Happened! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Tried To Withdraw My Money From Bet9ja And This Happened! (66901 Views)

Rodrigo Tried To Finger Santiago Trellez' Backside During Match (Photos) / Free Games (bet9ja And Coupon Draws) / Be A Winner. Stake On Our 5-10 Odds Almost Daily In Bet9ja And Thank Us Later. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Tried To Withdraw My Money From Bet9ja And This Happened! by Hotfella(m): 1:30pm On May 11, 2016
Out of curiosity plus a little bit of foolishness i set up a bet9ja account. (i no know who send me). I transferred 10k from my gtb account fiam! I then started to foolishly gamble away my money.

After losing 2500 i knew deep down that i am not a gambler and decided to call it quits. To withdraw the balance 7500 come be wahala! Everytime i attempt to withdraw it and it is listed as pending they turn around and reverse the transaction.

This has happened twice already, and i contacted customer after the first time, excuses follow. At least then them they reverse am at all, yesterday i tried again, only to check this morning, this time around the ''pending withdrawal'' notice is nowhere to be found again! Bank account balance nko? NOT CREDITED!!! BET9JA I NEED MY MONEY OOOO ABEG!!! undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Tried To Withdraw My Money From Bet9ja And This Happened! by Fashx007: 2:01pm On May 11, 2016
YOU VE TO STAKE ALL THE MONEY BEFORE U CAN WITHDRAW,CALL ME ON DIZ 08028138743 I CAN HELP U OUT

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Tried To Withdraw My Money From Bet9ja And This Happened! by Fashx007: 2:03pm On May 11, 2016
YOU VE TO STAKE ALL THE MONEY BEFORE U CAN WITHDRAW, I CAN HELP U OUT REACH ME ON DIZ ZERO 8 ZERO TWO 8 ONE 3 EIGHT 7 FOUR 3

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Tried To Withdraw My Money From Bet9ja And This Happened! by Opeyzee(m): 2:21pm On May 11, 2016
Hey bro .... u have to stake 60% out of dat ur 10k b4 u can safely withdraw ur money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Tried To Withdraw My Money From Bet9ja And This Happened! by sandammy(m): 2:49pm On May 11, 2016
You can't withdraw money transferred into your account. Only your winning is withdrawable.

4 Likes

Re: I Tried To Withdraw My Money From Bet9ja And This Happened! by Hotfella(m): 3:13pm On May 11, 2016
Okay, i get it now. thank you all for d info but d problem now is the 7k i tried to withdraw was not sent back or reversed into my bet9ja account either, that's what i need to sort out presently.
Re: I Tried To Withdraw My Money From Bet9ja And This Happened! by vickvan(m): 5:54pm On May 11, 2016
Hotfella:
Okay, i get it now. thank you all for d info but d problem now is the 7k i tried to withdraw was not sent back or reversed into my bet9ja account either, that's what i need to sort out presently.
At least you could have read their policy, it's clearly stated there. Am 100% sure your money will be refunded. But before i let you go, I opened an account on bet9ja but can't fund my account with my Gtb mastercard through webplay. Interswitch just had its way in frustrating someone. Abeg which bank did you use in funding your account? If na to run open new one no wahala.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Tried To Withdraw My Money From Bet9ja And This Happened! by Prinzo34: 6:39pm On May 11, 2016
Haha....u funny die....who send yu??

1 Like

Re: I Tried To Withdraw My Money From Bet9ja And This Happened! by Hotfella(m): 7:13pm On May 11, 2016
vickvan:
At least you could have read their policy, it's clearly stated there. Am 100% sure your money will be refunded. But before i let you go, I opened an account on bet9ja but can't fund my account with my Gtb mastercard through webplay. Interswitch just had its way in frustrating someone. Abeg which bank did you use in funding your account? If na to run open new one no wahala.

Yeah i should have read their policy but didn't, my mistake. As per your question regarding funding, i did mine with Gtbank internet banking, if you are registered for that you can easily fund your bet9ja account in minutes.

2 Likes

Re: I Tried To Withdraw My Money From Bet9ja And This Happened! by CorneliusSulla8: 7:24pm On May 11, 2016
funniest stuff I have seen all day

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Tried To Withdraw My Money From Bet9ja And This Happened! by vickvan(m): 7:26pm On May 11, 2016
Hotfella:

Yeah i should have read their policy but didn't, my mistake. As per your question regarding funding, i did mine with Gtbank internet banking, if you are registered for that you can easily fund your bet9ja account in minutes.
Honestly i would love to fund through Gtbank internet banking but after following the steps in Gtbank internet banking, i came across token number or code. Please, how did you obtained yours?
Re: I Tried To Withdraw My Money From Bet9ja And This Happened! by Hotfella(m): 11:37pm On May 11, 2016
vickvan:
Honestly i would love to fund through Gtbank internet banking but after following the steps in Gtbank internet banking, i came across token number or code. Please, how did you obtained yours?

I have my Gtbank token, that's what i use. You can get yours from gtbank or you can simply and quietly use your phone with the sim attached to your bank account ie the sim you receive your gtbank alerts on.

How To Generate GTBank Token Code via USSD
1. Dial *737*7# on the phone number linked to your GTBank account
2. Enter your NUBAN account number.
3. Enter the last 6 digits of your GTBank debit card
The token code will be displayed and you can use it to complete your transaction.

The token code will be displayed and you can use it to complete your Internet Banking Transaction. Note that the generated token code expires in 60 seconds.
Re: I Tried To Withdraw My Money From Bet9ja And This Happened! by vickvan(m): 5:46am On May 12, 2016
Hotfella:

I have my Gtbank token, that's what i use. You can get yours from gtbank or you can simply and quietly use your phone with the sim attached to your bank account ie the sim you receive your gtbank alerts on.

How To Generate GTBank Token Code via USSD
1. Dial *737*7# on the phone number linked to your GTBank account
2. Enter your NUBAN account number.
3. Enter the last 6 digits of your GTBank debit card
The token code will be displayed and you can use it to complete your transaction.

The token code will be displayed and you can use it to complete your Internet Banking Transaction. Note that the generated token code expires in 60 seconds.
Thanks for the info. But what of if the 1min elapses, is there a possibility of generating another one?
Re: I Tried To Withdraw My Money From Bet9ja And This Happened! by Hotfella(m): 9:13am On May 12, 2016
vickvan:
Thanks for the info. But what of if the 1min elapses, is there a possibility of generating another one?

Of course you can keep generating codes, it is not a one-time thing.

1 Like

Re: I Tried To Withdraw My Money From Bet9ja And This Happened! by vickvan(m): 9:39am On May 12, 2016
Hotfella:

Of course you can keep generating codes, it is not a one-time thing.
Thanks for the info man.

1 Like

Re: I Tried To Withdraw My Money From Bet9ja And This Happened! by Hotfella(m): 7:13pm On May 12, 2016
Thanks everyone. I got my money in my account today. grin
Re: I Tried To Withdraw My Money From Bet9ja And This Happened! by davidcolecole: 10:19pm On Sep 16, 2016
Hotfella:
good evening bro...I cash out my winnings yesterday via bet9ja and it was showing on pending withdrawl since yesterday but when I checked my bet9ja account just now i can't see any pending withdrawl again... please when am I likely going to get the funds in my personal account as soon as the transaction disappears from pending withdrawl... Thanks alot..
Re: I Tried To Withdraw My Money From Bet9ja And This Happened! by CriticMaestro: 9:28am On Sep 17, 2016
vickvan:
Thanks for the info man. I am certainly going to open a thread and will be dropping bet predictions soon or later. 85% gurantee games. Bookies go hear am.
for real? How much u don win before?
Re: I Tried To Withdraw My Money From Bet9ja And This Happened! by jumpMANN44(m): 12:02pm On Sep 17, 2016
vickvan:
Thanks for the info man. I am certainly going to open a thread and will be dropping bet predictions soon or later. 85% gurantee games. Bookies go hear am.
howfa we no see ur tips again?
Re: I Tried To Withdraw My Money From Bet9ja And This Happened! by Chidumebidavid(m): 9:52am On Dec 09, 2016
Fashx007:
YOU VE TO STAKE ALL THE MONEY BEFORE U CAN WITHDRAW, I CAN HELP U OUT REACH ME ON DIZ ZERO 8 ZERO TWO 8 ONE 3 EIGHT 7 FOUR 3
Please i tried to withdraw my bet winnings on bet9ja but it has been over40 hours now no show.. It still says pending...please what do i do?
Re: I Tried To Withdraw My Money From Bet9ja And This Happened! by Nobody: 2:45pm On Dec 09, 2016
Hotfella:

Good to know you got your money, you funny die.

1 Like

Re: I Tried To Withdraw My Money From Bet9ja And This Happened! by Manuelcody: 2:47pm On Dec 14, 2016
Fashx007:
YOU VE TO STAKE ALL THE MONEY BEFORE U CAN WITHDRAW,CALL ME ON DIZ 08028138743 I CAN HELP U OUT
so person no fit withdraw all him money b that.. not cool bet9ja
Re: I Tried To Withdraw My Money From Bet9ja And This Happened! by Crauxx(m): 3:20pm On Dec 14, 2016
She wahala
Re: I Tried To Withdraw My Money From Bet9ja And This Happened! by cudytrell(m): 6:10am On Dec 15, 2016
Wasere.com is Nigeria's No. 1 online sports betting website. With a minimum stake of N1, you place bet on high odds to win millions. 24/7 customer care support and easy deposit and payout options.Wasere.com is Nigeria's No. 1 online sports betting website. With a minimum stake of N1, you place bet on high odds to win millions. 24/7 customer care support and easy deposit and payout options.Wasere.com is Nigeria's No. 1 online sports betting website. With a minimum stake of N1, you place bet on high odds to win millions. 24/7 customer care support and easy deposit and payout options.
Re: I Tried To Withdraw My Money From Bet9ja And This Happened! by LegendaryArnold(m): 8:06am On Dec 15, 2016
Just stake Madrid O 2.5 with the 7,500 and get your 10K back...the remaining 500 in the account, you can use it to freestyle lol

1 Like

Re: I Tried To Withdraw My Money From Bet9ja And This Happened! by MrOlaDare(m): 1:08am On Jan 16, 2017
Please for GOD sake someone help. Funded my account for the first time last night and I've been debited but bet9ja has refused to credit my online account. What can I do? I don't wanna lose a dime abeg
Re: I Tried To Withdraw My Money From Bet9ja And This Happened! by eemeto(f): 11:45am On Jan 16, 2017
Plz i want to confirm if withdrawal from my bet9ja acct is for real or not. I need to know before making a deposit on my acct
Re: I Tried To Withdraw My Money From Bet9ja And This Happened! by chidiarua(m): 11:56am On Jan 30, 2017
I just funded my bet9ja account. I come choose some games to bet. I bet finish. Dem say I must go their shop go confirm am before. Biko, someone can't do everything online without going to a shop? I don't want my pastor to know that I'm doing gambling o undecidedI

4 Likes

Re: I Tried To Withdraw My Money From Bet9ja And This Happened! by Jasper14(m): 12:27pm On Feb 01, 2017
80mm brand new therma printer for sale (N20,000). call 8039387128 if u are interested.
Re: I Tried To Withdraw My Money From Bet9ja And This Happened! by millhouse: 2:47am On Feb 03, 2017
Funny dude

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shahdon Winchester Dies In Accident With His Girlfriend In Trinidad & Tobago / Burkina Faso Vs Ghana - AFCON 2013 - (3 - 2) On Pens On 6th Feb 2013 / Usain Bolt's Manhood Is Small - Jady Duarte, Brazilian Girl He Had Sex With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.