Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,741 members, 7,806,027 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:26 AM

Driver Kidnaps Employer’s Son In Port Harcourt, Demands N20m Ransom - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Driver Kidnaps Employer’s Son In Port Harcourt, Demands N20m Ransom (11290 Views)

Driver Kidnaps His Boss In Edo, Kills & Dumps His Body In Septic Tank / Kidnappers Who Came To Collect N20m Ransom Killed In Anambra Today (Graphic Pho) / Gunmen Abduct Kogi Traditional Ruler- Ohi Of Ajaokuta Demand N20m Ransom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Driver Kidnaps Employer’s Son In Port Harcourt, Demands N20m Ransom by catchfun: 2:52pm On May 11, 2016
The Rivers State Police Command on Tuesday paraded a 26-year-old driver, Jeremiah Igiri, who was alleged to have kidnapped his employer’s 4-year-old son and demanded a ransom of N20 million.
Igiri, said to have been searching for the missing boy with his mother, confessed that he arranged with a lady and two other men to abduct his employer’s son.

He said, “This is my first abduction. I invited a lady and a boy to handle the operation.
“When the little boy returned from school and was riding his bicycle, the people I arranged came in. So, I asked him to open the gate and that was how the lady picked him.

“When my madam came out and was looking for the boy, I also joined her in the search for the boy. The second day I felt bad over what I did as I became troubled seeing my Madam crying and calling the boy’s name.
“Whenever I wanted to reveal the truth, I always saw two men standing in front of my madam with strange faces.
“There was a day my madam and her friend took me in her car and as I was alighting, the friend gave me one thousand naira. I wanted to tell them I was behind the abduction, but a strange face again appeared and I could not say anything.
“I heard that the kidnappers later demanded for N20million ransom. I protested that it was too much. I told the kidnappers to collect one million but they said they will collect N20 million.

“I agreed with the kidnappers that if she paid the N20million that I will use my share to go back to school,” he added.
Though the Madam did not pay the ransom, Igiri said he would have been given N7million as his share of the ransom.
On her part, the mother of the victim, Mrs. Telalo Georgina disclosed that it was at the Police station where her driver was invited that he confessed he was behind the abduction.
“I am a lawyer and a Minister of the gospel. I prayed with my anointing oil before I interrogated him at the station and he confessed to me,” she added.

The state Police Public Relations Officer, PPRO, DSP Ahmad Muhammad, who paraded the suspect, said the suspect had led the police to the kidnapper’s den and that the boy had since been united with his mother.
“The culprits have been arrested and detained,” the PPRO stated.

http://dailypost.ng/2016/05/11/how-i-kidnapped-my-employers-son-demanded-n20m-ransom-driver-confesses/
Re: Driver Kidnaps Employer’s Son In Port Harcourt, Demands N20m Ransom by Kingzy4pep(m): 3:23pm On May 11, 2016
Good for him..
I wonder if there's anything wrong in making money genuinely. God help our youths.

3 Likes

Re: Driver Kidnaps Employer’s Son In Port Harcourt, Demands N20m Ransom by link2ok(m): 3:24pm On May 11, 2016
Ok

1 Like

Re: Driver Kidnaps Employer’s Son In Port Harcourt, Demands N20m Ransom by Nobody: 3:24pm On May 11, 2016
Ha! OP is a kidnapper?
Re: Driver Kidnaps Employer’s Son In Port Harcourt, Demands N20m Ransom by 4nobody4every1: 3:24pm On May 11, 2016
The rate of desperation & quest for money is alarming this days, one just have to be careful because your killer might actually be dining and eating with you angry angry angry

6 Likes

Re: Driver Kidnaps Employer’s Son In Port Harcourt, Demands N20m Ransom by Elchappo: 3:25pm On May 11, 2016
So in essence, ur anointing oil is a detective or a device used to break criminal

Madam Uwa Mmebi, just thank God the kidnappers were learners..

7 Likes

Re: Driver Kidnaps Employer’s Son In Port Harcourt, Demands N20m Ransom by guywitzerogal(m): 3:26pm On May 11, 2016
Moral lesson pls
Re: Driver Kidnaps Employer’s Son In Port Harcourt, Demands N20m Ransom by Herapal(m): 3:27pm On May 11, 2016
"Whenever I wanted to reveal the truth, I always saw two men standing in front of my madam with strange faces"

Their intention was to get a ransom and not for money rituals. But those two men with strange faces, just a spice to the story...
Re: Driver Kidnaps Employer’s Son In Port Harcourt, Demands N20m Ransom by Agriman(m): 3:28pm On May 11, 2016
#Agrobalm# naija here I cum
Re: Driver Kidnaps Employer’s Son In Port Harcourt, Demands N20m Ransom by mostyg(m): 3:28pm On May 11, 2016
20m
Re: Driver Kidnaps Employer’s Son In Port Harcourt, Demands N20m Ransom by WildChild00(m): 3:29pm On May 11, 2016
The main stuff now is kidnapping, arm robbing does not pay again, people has to be extral careful.
Re: Driver Kidnaps Employer’s Son In Port Harcourt, Demands N20m Ransom by Smartsyn(m): 3:30pm On May 11, 2016
The story for make more sense if she had skipped the part of the anointing oil and prayer, why did the anointing delay for a day or two before forcing the confession..

And who are the two people that always appear before the guy sef

2 Likes

Re: Driver Kidnaps Employer’s Son In Port Harcourt, Demands N20m Ransom by steve308(m): 3:30pm On May 11, 2016
no GUTS no GLORY
Re: Driver Kidnaps Employer’s Son In Port Harcourt, Demands N20m Ransom by free2ryhme: 3:30pm On May 11, 2016
Wicked people everywhere
Re: Driver Kidnaps Employer’s Son In Port Harcourt, Demands N20m Ransom by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:31pm On May 11, 2016
Haute:
Ha! OP is a kidnapper?
What do you expect The topic that goes by a tutorial

"How I Kidnapped My Employer’s Son And Demanded N20m Ransom"
Re: Driver Kidnaps Employer’s Son In Port Harcourt, Demands N20m Ransom by Elchappo: 3:32pm On May 11, 2016
guywitzerogal:
Moral lesson pls

Apply anointing oil when gonking to find out if ur gal friend is cheating on u..
Re: Driver Kidnaps Employer’s Son In Port Harcourt, Demands N20m Ransom by Nobody: 3:32pm On May 11, 2016

“I am a lawyer and a Minister of the gospel. I prayed with my anointing oil before I interrogated him at the station and he confessed to me,” she added.
So na anointing oil make d guy confess Abi na guilty conscience dey worry am..
Oh religion,look wat u av done to d thinkin of d black man..
Chai...

2 Likes

Re: Driver Kidnaps Employer’s Son In Port Harcourt, Demands N20m Ransom by Nobody: 3:33pm On May 11, 2016
Hian.
Re: Driver Kidnaps Employer’s Son In Port Harcourt, Demands N20m Ransom by Morewealth121(m): 3:33pm On May 11, 2016
kid-napping... what if na adult they carry for ransom it should be adult-napping... we need to correct some grammar for real. some girls go fry plantain they go call am French fry with the fact say na Nigeria here they fry am.... back to the topic... in akon voice... NO NEED TO CHERISH LUXURIOUS COS EVERYTHING COME AND GO. COS THE LIFE WE LIVE WE BORROW AND WE CANT PROMISE TOMORROW.
Re: Driver Kidnaps Employer’s Son In Port Harcourt, Demands N20m Ransom by MrAboki: 3:33pm On May 11, 2016
The Driver should be taken out back and shot in the Head along with his fellow conspirators. angry

Operation Zero Tolerance for criminality in our society must be adopted and implemented. angry

2 Likes

Re: Driver Kidnaps Employer’s Son In Port Harcourt, Demands N20m Ransom by Nobody: 3:34pm On May 11, 2016
After all this, u can to nl to tell us the story.
Re: Driver Kidnaps Employer’s Son In Port Harcourt, Demands N20m Ransom by ghostwritter(m): 3:40pm On May 11, 2016
yesterday i was joking of even kidnapping my younger brother which he agreed to the plan himself....we plan on collecting the sum of 5million from our stingy dad....our papa no go even pay kobo grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Driver Kidnaps Employer’s Son In Port Harcourt, Demands N20m Ransom by Nobody: 3:41pm On May 11, 2016
“Whenever I wanted to reveal the truth, I always saw two men standing in front of my madam with strange faces."

No b only strange faces,na familiar faces u go see..coward...

Re: Driver Kidnaps Employer’s Son In Port Harcourt, Demands N20m Ransom by Goldenheart(m): 3:50pm On May 11, 2016
endtime employee
Re: Driver Kidnaps Employer’s Son In Port Harcourt, Demands N20m Ransom by friedakara(m): 3:54pm On May 11, 2016
does he even know that it's death sentence to kidnappers nw?

1 Like

Re: Driver Kidnaps Employer’s Son In Port Harcourt, Demands N20m Ransom by Nobody: 3:54pm On May 11, 2016
Kingzy4pep:
Good for him..
I wonder if there's anything wrong in making money genuinely. God help our youths.

They look up to Dangote, Otedola, Tinubu... not Zuckerberg or Bill Gates or Branson
Re: Driver Kidnaps Employer’s Son In Port Harcourt, Demands N20m Ransom by Yuneehk(f): 3:55pm On May 11, 2016
His first abduction has landed him in trouble. If only he had known!
Re: Driver Kidnaps Employer’s Son In Port Harcourt, Demands N20m Ransom by Nobody: 4:23pm On May 11, 2016
Useless Kidnapper angry
Re: Driver Kidnaps Employer’s Son In Port Harcourt, Demands N20m Ransom by cindyJenny1994(f): 11:35pm On May 11, 2016
Nawa ooo
Re: Driver Kidnaps Employer’s Son In Port Harcourt, Demands N20m Ransom by ItuExchange(m): 2:11am On May 12, 2016
It's all about money.

Neteller here: .com.ng

(1) (Reply)

Will You Turn In A Relation Or A Friend Who Is A 419ner / NDLEA Seizes Italy, Dubai-bound Drugs, Busts Syndicates Behind Fake Employments / 'Boko Haram Killed 4 Policemen, 6 Soldiers' – Borno CP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.