Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:37 PM

Man Takes His Wife's Underwear To His Church For Prayers - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Takes His Wife's Underwear To His Church For Prayers (25588 Views)

Photos Of A Boy Who Takes His Disabled Mum To Work Daily Before Going To School / Kenyan Man Takes His Mother To Harvard University 24 Years After His Graduation / Husband Takes His Christian Wife To Sharia Court For "Praying Too Much" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Takes His Wife's Underwear To His Church For Prayers by BeeBeeOoh(m): 3:42pm On May 11, 2016
A Customary Court at Igando, near Lagos on Wednesday dissolved the marriage of one Ganiyat Falana, 37, because of adultery. Ganiyat and Dare Falana were until the dissolution of the union, married for 15 years. 

Delivering judgment, the President of the court, Mr Adegboyega Omilola, said he was convinced that the couple could no longer live together as the petitioner had insisted on divorce after several interventions. “The court has no choice than to dissolve the union; in spite of the fact that the wife still claims she loves her husband.

“The court pronounced the marriage between Dare Falana and Ganiyat Falana dissolved today, both parties, henceforth; cease to be husband and wife,” Omilola ruled. Dare, 40, a businessman, had approached the court, seeking the dissolution of the marriage because of infidelity and threats to his life. The estranged man, who described his wife as adulterous, claimed to have caught her with a man friend in his room chatting and eating. 

“I came back home to pick something in the morning and I met my wife with her lover inside our room eating food bought from an eatery. 

“My wife is always threatening my life with dangerous weapons as she chased me with knife in our street to stab me. “She is a good fighter. Her hobby is fighting. I have on at least five occasions bailed her at the police station. 

“She fights with friends, neighbours, even in the church and I had to leave that church for her because of this shameful act,” said Dare. Ganiyat, however, described Dare as fetish, claiming that he had killed the foetus in her womb. 

“He gave me Suya to eat when I was eight months pregnant and the baby in my womb started to breath faster, I rushed to the hospital but delivered a still birth,” she said. Ganiyat, a mother of three, who did not object to the dissolution, told court that her husband was fetish. “I saw my bra inside my husband’s brief case, I queried him but he said he wanted to take it to his church for prayers. 

“He also brought a handkerchief home and gave it to me to clean my private part and return to him but I refused. “He has been bringing home different types of soup and other liquids for me to drink which I also refused because I do not trust him.” 

“Apart from his fetish nature, he has also turned me to a punching bag.’’ She said that her husband had always blamed her for his predicaments.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/05/husband-said-wanted-take-bra-church-prayers/
Re: Man Takes His Wife's Underwear To His Church For Prayers by Kingsasian(m): 3:44pm On May 11, 2016
Na wa o

1 Like

Re: Man Takes His Wife's Underwear To His Church For Prayers by VampireeM(f): 3:53pm On May 11, 2016
wetin concern me with two nutcases; fetish husband and adulterous wife undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Takes His Wife's Underwear To His Church For Prayers by ijustdey: 3:58pm On May 11, 2016
wife still claims she loves her husband.

is it possible for someone to love his/her partner and still be shinning some other people congo/ she allow someone to be shinning her congo.

2 Likes

Re: Man Takes His Wife's Underwear To His Church For Prayers by talktonase(m): 3:59pm On May 11, 2016
.He has forgotten that a congo that itches all the time cannot be delivered even by prayers he should not be surprised his pastor falls inlove with the panties.Nah "personal deliverance the pastor go do for her...Haba! Why should someone take his wifes pant for prayers? people get mind oh.
Re: Man Takes His Wife's Underwear To His Church For Prayers by ademoladeji(m): 4:39pm On May 11, 2016
Buhari, WHY?

1 Like

Re: Man Takes His Wife's Underwear To His Church For Prayers by Sunnycliff(m): 5:33pm On May 11, 2016
Igando Customary Court, the Law Court of Marriage Dissolution and Divorce!

What's d similarity between a girl & petrol?
1. both r explosive
2. both r hot
3. both r dangerous when kept in open.

3 Likes

Re: Man Takes His Wife's Underwear To His Church For Prayers by feran15(m): 5:33pm On May 11, 2016
hnnn

1 Like

Re: Man Takes His Wife's Underwear To His Church For Prayers by Lilprincey(m): 5:34pm On May 11, 2016
'Fighting is her hobby'...your wife nah mayweather ni?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Takes His Wife's Underwear To His Church For Prayers by Btruth: 5:34pm On May 11, 2016
......news on nairaland sometimes can be so irritating. lipsrsealed
Re: Man Takes His Wife's Underwear To His Church For Prayers by haywire07(m): 5:34pm On May 11, 2016
ademoladeji:
Buhari, WHY?

God why?

A small amount of sense will do embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Man Takes His Wife's Underwear To His Church For Prayers by free2ryhme: 5:35pm On May 11, 2016
Things I read makes me want to vomit

What d crap!!!!!!

Sick people everywhere

4 Likes

Re: Man Takes His Wife's Underwear To His Church For Prayers by donem: 5:36pm On May 11, 2016
Awon werey
Re: Man Takes His Wife's Underwear To His Church For Prayers by free2ryhme: 5:37pm On May 11, 2016
ademoladeji:
Buhari, WHY?

If I give u e-slap or better still u need a brain transplant

1 Like

Re: Man Takes His Wife's Underwear To His Church For Prayers by sanity12(m): 5:37pm On May 11, 2016
I pray I have a wonderful marriage,,,,,,Baba God na my own wife make u give me.......
Re: Man Takes His Wife's Underwear To His Church For Prayers by mikeljack(m): 5:39pm On May 11, 2016
she still loves him becuz she feels free cheating bcus he doesnt beat her gives her d chance to cheat
Re: Man Takes His Wife's Underwear To His Church For Prayers by Nobody: 5:39pm On May 11, 2016
15yrs of their life?

How on earth will they start all over again?

1 Like

Re: Man Takes His Wife's Underwear To His Church For Prayers by friedakara(m): 5:40pm On May 11, 2016
always at this igando customary court.abi op, u dey cook up stories for us the readers?

3 Likes

Re: Man Takes His Wife's Underwear To His Church For Prayers by ALAYORMII: 5:40pm On May 11, 2016
God help us
Re: Man Takes His Wife's Underwear To His Church For Prayers by titiakins: 5:46pm On May 11, 2016
Why are husband's becoming devilish??
Re: Man Takes His Wife's Underwear To His Church For Prayers by lonelydora: 5:48pm On May 11, 2016
Lasisi69, I'm sorry for not believing you on time. Endtime is here already

1 Like

Re: Man Takes His Wife's Underwear To His Church For Prayers by bayinq25(m): 5:52pm On May 11, 2016
Re: Man Takes His Wife's Underwear To His Church For Prayers by Dottore: 5:52pm On May 11, 2016
Delusion

1 Like

Re: Man Takes His Wife's Underwear To His Church For Prayers by cegxie(m): 5:57pm On May 11, 2016
I pray against every such spirit in my life and family.. I cast and bind them far way from me.
Re: Man Takes His Wife's Underwear To His Church For Prayers by porrigeyam(m): 5:59pm On May 11, 2016
grin grin grin

Fimile baby Fimile Mi o she mo Fimile baby Fimile kas on the beat Fimile baby
Re: Man Takes His Wife's Underwear To His Church For Prayers by IamQuins: 6:03pm On May 11, 2016
Only in Lagos and other SWestern states u see this bulll-shitt

2 Likes

Re: Man Takes His Wife's Underwear To His Church For Prayers by IamQuins: 6:06pm On May 11, 2016
ijustdey:

is it possible for someone to love his/her partner and still be shinning some other people congo/ she allow someone to be shinning her congo.

Don't mind her jare, women of the end.
Re: Man Takes His Wife's Underwear To His Church For Prayers by JOYOSITA(f): 6:12pm On May 11, 2016
This is nonsense.
Re: Man Takes His Wife's Underwear To His Church For Prayers by Otunagum(m): 6:22pm On May 11, 2016
Read the story very well and you won't blame the man
Re: Man Takes His Wife's Underwear To His Church For Prayers by Princewell2012(m): 6:24pm On May 11, 2016
talktonase:
.He has forgotten that a congo that itches all the time cannot be delivered even by prayers he should not be surprised his pastor falls inlove with the panties.Nah "personal deliverance the pastor go do for her...Haba! Why should someone take his wifes pant for prayers? people get mind oh.

Hmmm, actually am not in support of what the man did if it is true.

But lets look at it another way. Could it be his pastor that demanded for it, when he complaint of his wife infidelity? Afteall we don.t know the type of church he attend, you never can tell, may be to stops her from such wickedness.

I don.t actually like divorce, that's why it is good to look before we leep.
Re: Man Takes His Wife's Underwear To His Church For Prayers by moderatorr: 6:26pm On May 11, 2016
lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Whom To Blame!!! / Nigerian Couple Welcomes Twins After 13 Years Of Waiting (Photos) / "I Have Been Dreaming Of My Mother Recently" - Man Who Lost His Mum Needs Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.