Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,817 members, 7,798,757 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:54 AM

What Could Possibly Turn You On In The Opposite Sex?? Mine Is..... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Could Possibly Turn You On In The Opposite Sex?? Mine Is..... (7095 Views)

What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? / What Could Possibly Turn You On In The Opposite Sex?? Mine Is..... / What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Could Possibly Turn You On In The Opposite Sex?? Mine Is..... by hibiscus76(f): 6:31pm On May 11, 2016
Over the years I've noticed that I have a soft spot for guys with a good singing voice both cute and ugly, yeah you heard me right, ugly too..yeah that's cheap and childish but believe me when I hear a good singing voice from a guy, it could pull me out of hiding..it gives me chills
2ndly I love brilliant guys a lot..i give them a Lotta respect cuz I believe they deserve it..and there's neatness too

For them guys that think money rule the ladies, it doesn't rule my kind#Word#.. yeah having money is good but it doesn't turn me on..i love being independent(making my own money)..
What else??
When I remember others,I'll definitely modify..
Re: What Could Possibly Turn You On In The Opposite Sex?? Mine Is..... by unapapadeycraze: 6:36pm On May 11, 2016
Anytime i see threads like this, lanicky comes to my mind. Some say you nor get boobs but i opine that you have boobz.

Where is that picture that you were exposing ya succulent boobz? Use it to campaign joorh, you go garner plenty votes from guyscheesy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Could Possibly Turn You On In The Opposite Sex?? Mine Is..... by vicky6055(f): 6:38pm On May 11, 2016
Why are you sharing this?

Nice to say you mind though

And also from what I read it seems that the qualities that define the type of man you want in your life are quite vague...

Although I would like to hear a lot more..

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
Re: What Could Possibly Turn You On In The Opposite Sex?? Mine Is..... by unapapadeycraze: 6:42pm On May 11, 2016
hibiscus76:
Over the years I've noticed that I have a soft spot for guys with a good singing voice both cute and ugly, yeah you heard me right, ugly too..yeah that's cheap and childish but believe me when I hear a good singing voice from a guy, it could pull me out of hiding..it gives me chills
2ndly I love brilliant guys a lot..i give them a Lotta respect cuz I believe they deserve it..and there's neatness too

For them guys that think money rule the ladies, it doesn't rule my kind#Word#.. yeah having money is good but it doesn't turn me on..i love being independent(making my own money)..
What else??
When I remember others,I'll definitely modify..

crap. Money will get you any lady. Quote me anywhere. I'm not talking abt la casera and gala type of money, i'm talking real money. Range rover type of money. "darling, choose any car dat you desire", "you want a house in lekki? It's yours already".
Re: What Could Possibly Turn You On In The Opposite Sex?? Mine Is..... by nrexzy: 8:01pm On May 11, 2016
A slim slender body and a pretty face!! gringrin

1 Like

Re: What Could Possibly Turn You On In The Opposite Sex?? Mine Is..... by Nobody: 8:12pm On May 11, 2016
°•*Men with booty! cheesy
Not large but not small,but well shaped
Enough for me ta palm
An it's gotta look good in a pair of tight jeans
Re: What Could Possibly Turn You On In The Opposite Sex?? Mine Is..... by faith551(m): 8:16pm On May 11, 2016
@ op u really dnt give a damn about the money? i like that,ppl like u get married to every ladies dream man
Busty gets me going gaga,not the kind of busty i saw in one post with close to 500 pages,i mean moderat
Re: What Could Possibly Turn You On In The Opposite Sex?? Mine Is..... by torqque7(m): 8:19pm On May 11, 2016
Smart,realistic and down to earth who knows her worth but yet very humble and friendly.+ eye candy
Re: What Could Possibly Turn You On In The Opposite Sex?? Mine Is..... by Nobody: 8:24pm On May 11, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Enough for me ta palm

This girl killed me with this post. grin
Re: What Could Possibly Turn You On In The Opposite Sex?? Mine Is..... by Nobody: 8:34pm On May 11, 2016
Powell07:

This girl killed me with this post. grin
°•If you don't have what I'm lookin' for, don't quote me angry

.....I'm playin' grin
Re: What Could Possibly Turn You On In The Opposite Sex?? Mine Is..... by kuyola(m): 8:58pm On May 11, 2016
Those r my qualities though

1 Like

Re: What Could Possibly Turn You On In The Opposite Sex?? Mine Is..... by Nobody: 9:29pm On May 11, 2016
at first glance, ass. (what can I say, I'm a man and not gay)
at second glance, facial beauty, composure and decency.
at third glance, intelligence.
Re: What Could Possibly Turn You On In The Opposite Sex?? Mine Is..... by Nobody: 9:45pm On May 11, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°•If you don't have what I'm lookin' for, don't quote me angry

.....I'm playin' grin
I don't "play". Unless it's rough play. grin
Re: What Could Possibly Turn You On In The Opposite Sex?? Mine Is..... by Nobody: 11:00pm On May 11, 2016
Powell07:

I don't "play". Unless it's rough play. grin
*•An I don't "rough play" with men with flat booties.......bye wink
Re: What Could Possibly Turn You On In The Opposite Sex?? Mine Is..... by Nobody: 12:16am On May 12, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Enough for me ta palm
you just described a potential gay
Re: What Could Possibly Turn You On In The Opposite Sex?? Mine Is..... by Nobody: 12:27am On May 12, 2016
Maybe his wealth wink grin
Re: What Could Possibly Turn You On In The Opposite Sex?? Mine Is..... by Nobody: 12:28am On May 12, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
you just described a potential gay
°•That's so catty grin
Don't be jealous... Work out
Re: What Could Possibly Turn You On In The Opposite Sex?? Mine Is..... by Nobody: 1:17am On May 12, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°•That's so catty grin
Don't be jealous... Work out
is it? Smh
Re: What Could Possibly Turn You On In The Opposite Sex?? Mine Is..... by Nobody: 1:44am On May 12, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
is it? Smh
°•Yes,presumptuous an immature too
.....you should work on that wink
Re: What Could Possibly Turn You On In The Opposite Sex?? Mine Is..... by mare23ayo(m): 5:00am On May 12, 2016
I have a thing for unique and attractive smile with lovely eyes
Re: What Could Possibly Turn You On In The Opposite Sex?? Mine Is..... by Nobody: 7:15am On May 12, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°•Yes,presumptuous an immature too
.....you should work on that wink
is it? Oh!! Thanks. I'll do just that
Re: What Could Possibly Turn You On In The Opposite Sex?? Mine Is..... by Nobody: 7:22am On May 12, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
is it? Oh!! Thanks. I'll do just that
°•You welcome
I must say,I'm pleased yer bettering yerself grin
Re: What Could Possibly Turn You On In The Opposite Sex?? Mine Is..... by franklyneo(m): 7:23am On May 12, 2016
Her eyes,voice,firm boobs,curvy body and mode of dressing,.thats a huge turn on for me in a lady,no long thing
Re: What Could Possibly Turn You On In The Opposite Sex?? Mine Is..... by Ray360: 7:34am On May 12, 2016
Soft-heartedness, godlineess, A Motherly nature, Intelligence, Eloquence. there was a time I had a quarrel with a girl, I was at fault as I didn't respect her enough. Suddenly she came to me and tongued the following words in shreds of remorse "Ray, please, I am sorry, I don't like keeping malice, it makes me restless and disorganised, I am sorry, forgive me so that I can think well..." I gave a quizzical look and marvelled at such softness. such humility ignited my love for her coupled with other qualities i found so Refreshing. Especially her deep-rooted love for God. I don't place intelligence over other qualities, in fact, For a lady, just be softed-hearted and godly and I am in shreds for you.
Re: What Could Possibly Turn You On In The Opposite Sex?? Mine Is..... by Nobody: 7:58am On May 12, 2016
Tall with nice voice,neat,hardworking,handsome,courageous,knowledgeable, muscular, free

and can speak yoruba.....
Re: What Could Possibly Turn You On In The Opposite Sex?? Mine Is..... by braithwaite(m): 8:03am On May 12, 2016
juhan:
Tall with nice voice,neat,hardworking,handsome,courageous,knowledgeable, muscular, free

and can speak yoruba.....

SMH..
SO HE MUST SPEAK YORUBA..?

Re: What Could Possibly Turn You On In The Opposite Sex?? Mine Is..... by Nobody: 8:08am On May 12, 2016
braithwaite:

SMH.. SO HE MUST SPEAK YORUBA..?

not a must
Re: What Could Possibly Turn You On In The Opposite Sex?? Mine Is..... by braithwaite(m): 8:08am On May 12, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Enough for me ta palm

Jussie smollett will do..

1 Like

Re: What Could Possibly Turn You On In The Opposite Sex?? Mine Is..... by braithwaite(m): 8:09am On May 12, 2016
juhan:
not a must

Cool.. guess you have nice features to deserve such..not bashing just asking? cheesy

Re: What Could Possibly Turn You On In The Opposite Sex?? Mine Is..... by Nobody: 8:12am On May 12, 2016
braithwaite:

Cool.. guess you have nice features to deserve such..not bashing just asking? cheesy

yes
Re: What Could Possibly Turn You On In The Opposite Sex?? Mine Is..... by braithwaite(m): 8:16am On May 12, 2016
juhan:
yes

Alright.. You will definitely.. good luck ma'am

Re: What Could Possibly Turn You On In The Opposite Sex?? Mine Is..... by Nobody: 8:16am On May 12, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°•You welcome
I must say,I'm pleased yer bettering yerself grin
I'm glad I am. All thanks to you. Wouldn't be here if not for you

I say thank you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Position Is This? (pic) / Stay Away From Her Or You Will See Disaster (photo) / Ladies Are You Attracted To Muscular Men Or Skinny Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.