Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,709 members, 7,802,144 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:48 AM

Nexuks Recruiting? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nexuks Recruiting? (2989 Views)

NIGERIAN STOCK EXCHANGE Is Recruiting Presently / Pls I Heard Union Bank Is Recruiting Presently / The Nigerian Air Force Is Recruiting! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nexuks Recruiting? by bomb1(m): 5:50pm On Nov 19, 2006
Hi naira landers got a text this afternoon allegedly from Nexuks- 11 awolowo ikj. They said l ve been shortlisted in their supplementary list. I was told to come by 9:00 am with 2 passports and =N=500:00 on the 22nd of this month for registration, accreditation and ID card for the test which will hold on the 25th, but they did not say where
I have a feeling this is a scam and someones just being funny.What do you  folks think?
Almost forgot here's the number used in sending the text  08034633199
Re: Nexuks Recruiting? by ntuedor(m): 10:13am On Nov 20, 2006
Hello Bomb1,

It is good that you shared this, I want to believe that this is real scam, why should they ask you to pay money for registration? I smell a rat somewhere. But try and find out if they are a recruiting firm or they are the firm actually sourcing the personnel.
Whichever way it goes, I will advice that you "shine your eyes" very well so that u don't end up losing your hard earned money to fraudsters.

Cheers,

ntuedor
Re: Nexuks Recruiting? by elaiye(m): 4:34pm On Nov 20, 2006
Hi bomb1,
Nexucks is a recruiting agency in ikeja opposite the new garage. I did a test there about a week ago. I paid =N=500 and they gave me a little paper with my passport stapled to it and stamped. That is the ID card.
Many people turned up for the test, they even had about three sessions. This made me beleive their a credible agency. They recruit for majorly oil and gas companies.
You could give it a try,their questions are quite cheap and its just =N=500. They used Agidingbi Senior grammar school for their test.
Wish u the best.
Re: Nexuks Recruiting? by Seun(m): 4:44pm On Nov 20, 2006
Never pay to get any job. If you can't see why not, then maybe you deserve to lose your money?
Re: Nexuks Recruiting? by donaremu(m): 8:01pm On Nov 20, 2006
hi Bomb1, the question you should ask is that why do you have to pay N500? They are just exploiting unemployed graduate. Do want have to pay the likes of Phillips Consulting to get job? No cool
Re: Nexuks Recruiting? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 20, 2006
Don't be fooled because you are desperately searching for a job. These recruiting firms are already paid for their services. Any other requesting for a sum is but a fraudster. Be wise.
Re: Nexuks Recruiting? by SOJ(m): 10:19am On Nov 21, 2006
elaiye:

Hi bomb1,
Nexucks is a recruiting agency in ikeja opposite the new garage. I did a test there about a week ago. I paid =N=500 and they gave me a little paper with my passport stapled to it and stamped. That is the ID card.
Many people turned up for the test, they even had about three sessions. This made me beleive their a credible agency. They recruit for majorly oil and gas companies.
You could give it a try,their questions are quite cheap and its just =N=500. They used Agidingbi Senior grammar school for their test.
Wish u the best.

My guy, its either u work for them or you have just been buffed,slapped in the face and dribbled at the same time o.WHY D HECK SHULD U PAY A FEE TO DO A TEST(which by the way doesnt guarantee u employment in the first instance!) am puzzled men.We shuld start doing some thinking,dont u agree?
Re: Nexuks Recruiting? by Emmjays: 12:20pm On Nov 21, 2006
Hey Guys,

Watch it, I think elaiye is one of them (I stand to be corrected if I have made an erroneous judgement), but I wouldn't pay a recruiting agent to get me a job. Best of luck, Good People.
Re: Nexuks Recruiting? by asheggy: 12:22pm On Nov 22, 2006
i am totally in sorport of my guy "Emmjays " this person that is defending them may likely be one of them or their agent
plz let us b wise "shine ur eyes oooooooooooo"dont b 419!
Re: Nexuks Recruiting? by guntavibes(m): 5:01pm On Nov 22, 2006
RIGH T SEUN NEVER PAY TO GET A JOB I FEEL PEOPLE ARE ACTING ON THE DESPERATE NATURE O F NIGERIA'S reminds me of an agency i went to visit in lagos they actually make lots of adverts in the news paper small section N2,500 I THINK THAT HOW MUCH THAT COLUMN WOULD COST.

Easter Breakthrough it's in Ojuelegba area, when i entered the place . i was asking myself this guys are going to be my middle man to getting a job HA HA ,

Everybody working their looked they needed a JOB,

i knew i had to get out of their b4 they cham my brains, i think thsy ask me to pay N2,500 to reg and they would have 10%
on my 1st salary , i dont know what its was but my Spirit didnt flow with them.

So pls U either create your own market while still insearch of a job , BUT OPEN YOUR EYES
Re: Nexuks Recruiting? by wolexi: 6:57pm On Nov 22, 2006
hi guys i was equally called but refused 2 go cos i know they 419. d day i went 2 submit my cv there i was told 2 part with some amount b4 being shortlisted. pls ignore them yhey are 419 419 419 419 .
Re: Nexuks Recruiting? by sucess001(m): 12:23pm On Nov 24, 2006
don't reply them .i have been duped by one like that.i paid 1000 naira and they never did anything.when i now called they said they will send my document to places.eventually they told me i was not qualified for that organisation and that they have sent my document with despatch rider.meaning i have exhausted my money.anyway,i need help as regard a test i had with mactay consulting 2 weeks ago(recruiting for mtn)
Re: Nexuks Recruiting? by sean01: 4:45pm On Nov 24, 2006
i did one of their tests too but they've not replied. i'm starting to think they are fraud stars besides, why should one pay to get a job?
Re: Nexuks Recruiting? by gamegirl(m): 5:32pm On Nov 28, 2006
pls can i have d website u used in post ur c.v to Nexuks
Re: Nexuks Recruiting? by charles316: 6:06pm On Nov 28, 2006
those guys at nexuks are fraudstars.i have been a victim of their shady deal.i am processing some report to Efcc director of communication.i got his email address and phone no.These guys have to pay.
Re: Nexuks Recruiting? by marcusjay(m): 7:16pm On Nov 28, 2006
It has become pertinent for these unscrupolus recruiting firms to exploit graduates because of their dire need of jobs.
Taking Estherbreakthrough as a case study, i paid them N1100.00 to gain employement, only after payment, i discovered that they are just scams who will go and scout for cheap jobs around and then, they would recommend you to those small companies. After they posted me twice which i turned down, because the job were not worth it, i had to forgo the payment i made.
I had to scout for job myself, and now, am okay with were i am hoping to get something better. don not be fooled, a genuine recruiting firm will not require anything from you if you ae shortlisted for their jobs. Examples are people temp for BAT, ICS etc.

(1) (Reply)

Mtn May Retrench More Than 400 Permanent Staff / Free CBT Based Aptitude Tests For Bank, Oil And Engineering Scholarships/jobs / Over 600 Vacant Spaces In A Commercial Bank In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.