Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,544 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:37 PM

Its Children's Day Soon!!! Share Ideas On How To Make It Glamorous. - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Its Children's Day Soon!!! Share Ideas On How To Make It Glamorous. (517 Views)

Photo Gallery : Glamorous Wedding Pictures Of Chiamaka And Onyebuchi Odita / Happy Children's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Its Children's Day Soon!!! Share Ideas On How To Make It Glamorous. by wreckormend: 8:15pm On May 11, 2016
Hello Nairalanders. I believe we all know that children's day is so close and even though things seem to get tougher by the day, i and ny team have summoned the courage to organise an unforgettable children's day party for all the nursery and primary pupils in our local community in osun state.
we sent out questionnaires to the schools to obtain their thoughts, surprisingly, 90% said they are interested but are afraid if the children will pay the 400 naira we suggested.
with the school's assurance to help in persuading the kids to pay, the bulk is now on our table to make the day glamorous for the kids.
It is a small town in osun where myself and fellow organisers grew, we sincerely seek ideas from you that were opportuned to attend events like this in your time. And if you are to plan it, what would you not leave out.
Re: Its Children's Day Soon!!! Share Ideas On How To Make It Glamorous. by Mskrisx(f): 8:16pm On May 11, 2016
Brb to comment

(1) (Reply)

Shisha Hookahs For Sale, Imo State. / Guys Checkout How This Guy Celebrated His Mum's Birthday[photos] / Training And Seminars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.