Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:26 PM

Fuel Queue Returns To The Capital City - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Queue Returns To The Capital City (431 Views)

Photo Of Orderly Fuel Queue In Abuja / Buhari Receiving Cheers From Motorists On Fuel Queue In Kaduna (photo) / What Is Happening In The Capital City Of Abuja? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fuel Queue Returns To The Capital City by Donbasi(m): 10:33pm On May 11, 2016
I was to catch up with my cousin today at GSM Village FCT today, I was shocked to see this very long queue each an everyone of them roasting under the scotching sun just to get fuel from the NNPC Mega station along Zone 1. I said to myself what have Nigerians done to deserve all these? where did we get it wrong? Can't this situation be savaged once and for all? So many questions begging for answers. God help Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

The New Fuel (pms) Price: An Advantage for PDP / At N340/$ Now, How Will Pms Be Sustained @ N145/l If Fg Bases Exchange @ N298/$ / But Where Is Egift?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.