Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,893 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:09 AM

Omotola or Rita Dominic - who is more beautiful? - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola or Rita Dominic - who is more beautiful? (116147 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji VS Rita Dominic: Who Dresses Better?(Photos) / Who Wore It Better? Funke Akindele Or Rita Dominic? / Genevieve,ini Edo And Rita Dominic,who Is The Most Beautiful Of The Three? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola or Rita Dominic - who is more beautiful? by IAH(f): 9:27pm On Dec 06, 2005
Omotola is young though she has 4 kids already, she got married very early. Rita Dominic is even older than her! By the way, 127:10 is what I'm seeing above...hahahaha Rita Dominic lost seriously o!
Re: Omotola or Rita Dominic - who is more beautiful? by queen2(f): 9:43pm On Dec 06, 2005
Sure even genevieve is older than her, i think she got married at 18
Re: Omotola or Rita Dominic - who is more beautiful? by kellorah: 11:39pm On Dec 06, 2005
how old is omotola, how hold is rita?
Re: Omotola or Rita Dominic - who is more beautiful? by Z4M4eva(f): 11:53am On Dec 07, 2005
Omotola I think is more beautiful.
Re: Omotola or Rita Dominic - who is more beautiful? by vivi(f): 5:00pm On Dec 07, 2005
abego. una no get eyes ? how person go look finish com say na rita? omotola na im be the real african beauty kiss! imagine rita without her make up, or afro. rita applys too much make up. duhhhhhhh
Re: Omotola or Rita Dominic - who is more beautiful? by Oyinhoney(m): 11:47pm On Dec 07, 2005
N e one in their rite mind will no fo sho its gotta b omotola
Re: Omotola or Rita Dominic - who is more beautiful? by icingbaby(f): 12:19am On Dec 08, 2005
who in the world is comparing Rita with omobeauty
cool smiley
that nappy headed Rita, the one that use 500 people makeup at once. cheesy grin tongue

omotola is more more more 100x more beautiful than Rita. tongue
Re: Omotola or Rita Dominic - who is more beautiful? by viviansam(f): 12:36pm On Dec 14, 2005
Omotola Jolade Ekhinde remains one of the, the most naturally beautiful Actress in Nollywood. I have always loved her because I love talents and intelligence. She is a winner anytime. she can play both the roles of a teenager, lady, woman anytime. That is what stands her out among her colleagues/competiors.. Rita Dominic is no Match, she belongs to a different class. Omotola has remained relevant and ever rising in Nollywood since she came into limelight over 8 years... she is our Woman and deserves our encouragement
Re: Omotola or Rita Dominic - who is more beautiful? by vichel(m): 4:40pm On Dec 16, 2005
Waaaaat? u dey compare omotola and rita dominic? cry shocked sad chei even a blind man know say rita no go fit dey compared to omotola. I bet u Rita know that too. grin
Re: Omotola or Rita Dominic - who is more beautiful? by loveth(f): 4:49pm On Dec 16, 2005
hahahah
@vichel
Re: Omotola or Rita Dominic - who is more beautiful? by Saintjoe(m): 4:36pm On Dec 18, 2005
@vitchel u are right.
Re: Omotola or Rita Dominic - who is more beautiful? by bisodun(f): 2:30pm On Dec 19, 2005
shuo seun na wa oooooo what kind of person wey get two correct eye sight will say its not omotola abeg close d chapter na d fact be dat
Re: Omotola or Rita Dominic - who is more beautiful? by ozi(f): 3:55pm On Dec 19, 2005
abeg now, see how all of you are just dissing rita. i pity the babe oh!
Re: Omotola or Rita Dominic - who is more beautiful? by viviansam(f): 9:00am On Dec 23, 2005
Its Omo forever.... African beauty....

Re: Omotola or Rita Dominic - who is more beautiful? by husler: 1:45pm On Dec 25, 2005
seun!! i bow 4 u oh!! i bow wit u n above u!!! u maya?b4 u think dis kind topic!! am highly disappointed!! e bi like say u no dey fear beauty ohh!! how u go dey compare OMO_T!! wit rita own!! i advise u to sneak into her room at nite!! n take a look at her!! without afro,n her over makeup!! n less bleached skin!! my guy!! na abia masqurade!! u go behold!! hey dont get mi wrong sha!! she dey try wiv her acting roles! but no bi all sha!! at a time she dey fake!!!!ONCE AGAIN!!MY BELOVED SEUN!! U R NOT A GUD PPL!!
I REST MY CASE!!
Re: Omotola or Rita Dominic - who is more beautiful? by IAH(f): 12:11am On Dec 28, 2005
All of you should go and watch "All my Life 1&2" where Omotola and Rita acted as sisters. You'll see that the difference is clear. They were both village girls in the beginning therefore Rita couldn't get to put on her pancake so her true colour came out.
Re: Omotola or Rita Dominic - who is more beautiful? by ghonsie: 10:42pm On Dec 30, 2005
hey everyone im new here omotola is much prettier than rita dominc u cant compare the 2 rita dominic is just pretty with make up
Re: Omotola or Rita Dominic - who is more beautiful? by akosua: 5:34pm On Jan 03, 2006
oh ho,where do we have 2 waste time on dis simple issue,omotola is more beautiful,everything about her is outstanding,rita cannot compare her beauty to dat of omotola.omotola is really,really awesome n everything about her is splendid.her husband is really lucky,who will believe she is a mother of three/she looks like an 18 yr old lady.she is really an african beauty
Re: Omotola or Rita Dominic - who is more beautiful? by yassah: 2:57pm On Jan 04, 2006
[/color]I am afemale. AndI[color=#000099] kisssay to you people  omotola is more beautiful than Rita. my phone number is 002316056766.
Re: Omotola or Rita Dominic - who is more beautiful? by aafricana1(f): 4:29pm On Jan 04, 2006
smiley hello everyone, my name is tolu from london, ive been reading your comments,cheesy, seun has a lot to say. (leave him be)
omotola is a great actress who has starred in many acclaimed movies, she showcases her talent in every role she is provided, whether it be a young village girl, to iron lady, to business woman. she herself is a role model, the only thing i can about her is that her clothes sense is something to be desired. but i think she's an inspiration and the fact that shes had 3 kids (u'd never know)!!!! Her talent is truly a gift from the Almighty.
Rita looks arrogant she rates herself a bit to much, her and that nasty co-star that they 4ever make her work with JIM IYKE (YUKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK)

HOW DARE THEY EVEN COMPARE THE 2, THERE IS NO COMPARISON!!

now if it was between rita and benita (ewwww) then thats another matter- dont mean to b horrible but thats the way life goes
peace
happy nu year to all
Re: Omotola or Rita Dominic - who is more beautiful? by rosebaby: 12:11pm On Jan 05, 2006
na wa o smiley how can you compare Rita Dominic with Omotola. All can bear with me that Omot is a real queen. She is je je je kiss kiss kiss
Re: Omotola or Rita Dominic - who is more beautiful? by 2nde(m): 4:19am On Jan 06, 2006
Common my people, rita dominic is just flashy with all her make ups, nothing but make up. Omotola is real and very beautiful even when she is not using make up. Rita does everything too much to make her pretty
Re: Omotola or Rita Dominic - who is more beautiful? by QueenB1(f): 11:59am On Jan 11, 2006
Peoplz, Omotola is the real Bomb, I mean check out her facial look especially her Lips. Rita has got too big Lips. Or cant u guys notice that?
Re: Omotola or Rita Dominic - who is more beautiful? by queen2(f): 5:32pm On Jan 11, 2006
I hate this picture of Rita, it doesnt do her justice at all, she looks old, she looks nice only with Afro hair, not any othe style, infact this is horrible.

http://www.analystnewspaper.com/rita_dominic.jpg
Re: Omotola or Rita Dominic - who is more beautiful? by spikelord(m): 6:47pm On Jan 11, 2006
I'll pick Omotola over Rita
Re: Omotola or Rita Dominic - who is more beautiful? by IAH(f): 7:05pm On Jan 11, 2006
Queen2, please permit me to post the picture.

Re: Omotola or Rita Dominic - who is more beautiful? by FOD(m): 8:29pm On Jan 11, 2006
She looks like the new MJ tongue
Re: Omotola or Rita Dominic - who is more beautiful? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jan 11, 2006
lmfaoooo hahaha

Omotola my idol , i love her no homo shes the best
Re: Omotola or Rita Dominic - who is more beautiful? by Z4M4eva(f): 11:41pm On Jan 11, 2006
Rita Dominic is not looking very pretty in that picture at all! She's still pretty all the same sha!
Re: Omotola or Rita Dominic - who is more beautiful? by viviansam(f): 12:09pm On Jan 13, 2006
With her thick canda lips and dentition, she is nothing to be compared to Omo but she still has some good looks. Compare her with another actress of her stature abeg...
Re: Omotola or Rita Dominic - who is more beautiful? by mieske(f): 4:35pm On Jan 14, 2006
Well i think if i were to ask questions i'd rather not ask this particular ? I think i personally noticed that when Rita is not wearing make-up she looks sick and pale,to add to this she has all the time in the world to take care of her pretty self and shape,Omotola is a mother of THREE and is evidently more beautifull than Rita.
Re: Omotola or Rita Dominic - who is more beautiful? by verissimo(f): 7:48pm On Jan 16, 2006
i wil conteune to vote fro omotolani millions of time because she is a mother of three kids and still looking as sweet 16 she is an angel pls this is natural beauty. i love her so much with the way she mantain it smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply)

Ifeanyi Ezeokeke Down With A Strange Sickness (Photos) / Bolaji Ogunmola: I Am Blessed With Big Boobs, I Can’t Date A Poor Man / Google Removes Linda Ikeji's Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.