Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,497 members, 7,781,496 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:32 PM

Would You Marry An Ex-boyfriend /Girlfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Marry An Ex-boyfriend /Girlfriend? (6620 Views)

Poll: Would You Marry Your Ex?

Yes: 8% (2 votes)
No: 45% (11 votes)
Definitely Maybe: 45% (11 votes)
This poll has ended

What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) / Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? / Would You Marry An Ugly Rich Man or A Handsome Poor Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Marry An Ex-boyfriend /Girlfriend? by spicy007(f): 7:05pm On Aug 14, 2009
Frankly, i know this happens a lot, where high school or university sweehearts break up for one reason or the other, and years down the line, they get back together and eventually get married.

but its calls for questioning.

would you marry someone you broke up with sometime ago, for whatever reason?

pls cast your vote above and place your comment below
Re: Would You Marry An Ex-boyfriend /Girlfriend? by Godmother1(f): 7:10pm On Aug 14, 2009
You never can tell what the future may hold.But personally, I dont think I would want to
Re: Would You Marry An Ex-boyfriend /Girlfriend? by stacyclare: 8:23pm On Aug 14, 2009
with all pleasure i would like to marry my ex cos i still love him and it was my fault that we parted ways. his name is obenso
Re: Would You Marry An Ex-boyfriend /Girlfriend? by 190: 9:14pm On Aug 16, 2009
@stacy
so u love him>
too bad
so sad tongue tongue
Re: Would You Marry An Ex-boyfriend /Girlfriend? by sjeezy8: 9:33pm On Aug 16, 2009
Heck no i sleep with all their friends afterwards cool
Re: Would You Marry An Ex-boyfriend /Girlfriend? by posakosa(m): 11:11pm On Aug 16, 2009
Never!
Re: Would You Marry An Ex-boyfriend /Girlfriend? by Nobody: 11:33am On Aug 17, 2009
Well it depends on why you broke up in the first place. Me, I never say 'never'!
Re: Would You Marry An Ex-boyfriend /Girlfriend? by Gentlelady(f): 11:36am On Aug 17, 2009
I could!
Re: Would You Marry An Ex-boyfriend /Girlfriend? by ebila(m): 3:25pm On Aug 17, 2009
@poster,
Of course i can.In fact,at the moment i have dis ex of mine who i'll amrry if she just says yes! God knows i've not been able to replace her.
Re: Would You Marry An Ex-boyfriend /Girlfriend? by candyshore: 3:40pm On Aug 17, 2009
very possible. depends on d reason for break up sha.
Re: Would You Marry An Ex-boyfriend /Girlfriend? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Aug 28, 2009
candyshore:

very possible. depends on d reason for break up sha.

Yeah mate

Maybe,

No be crime to marry Ex,
Re: Would You Marry An Ex-boyfriend /Girlfriend? by africhika(f): 8:57pm On Aug 28, 2009
yes. young couples make silly mistakes. when you break up, you have time to breathe and mature. so later, you may find yourself drifting towards something that was never really finished.
Re: Would You Marry An Ex-boyfriend /Girlfriend? by Moyola(f): 9:03pm On Aug 28, 2009
'Neva say neva' they say undecided
. . .buh I wuldnt wana end up wiv da lykz of maa past dudes! Even if they'd b d last on earth, I'd enter a convent instead! tongue
Re: Would You Marry An Ex-boyfriend /Girlfriend? by Fiona0007: 9:16pm On Aug 28, 2009
I think it sounded weird, but not impossible.
But how can you love someone again after falling out of , some time ago?
Re: Would You Marry An Ex-boyfriend /Girlfriend? by africhika(f): 9:23pm On Aug 28, 2009
Re: Would You Marry An Ex-boyfriend /Girlfriend?
« #13 on: Today at 09:16:25 PM »

I think it sounded weird, but not impossible.
But how can you love someone again after falling out of , some time ago?

maybe you never fell out of love. maybe you were too young to realize true love, ?
Re: Would You Marry An Ex-boyfriend /Girlfriend? by Fiona0007: 9:28pm On Aug 28, 2009
africhika:

maybe you never fell out of love. maybe you were too young to realize true love, ?
I know what you mean. But how slim are chances to get together again with someone you were in love for so many years?
Re: Would You Marry An Ex-boyfriend /Girlfriend? by darkgoddes(f): 3:34pm On Aug 29, 2009
i dont go back to my exes.
Re: Would You Marry An Ex-boyfriend /Girlfriend? by toyobo007: 3:36pm On Aug 29, 2009
yes
Re: Would You Marry An Ex-boyfriend /Girlfriend? by iice(f): 7:13pm On Aug 30, 2009
Unless you take him/her as a partner, how does that work? undecided
Re: Would You Marry An Ex-boyfriend /Girlfriend? by Czarskit(m): 11:15pm On Aug 30, 2009
~| Maybe |~
Re: Would You Marry An Ex-boyfriend /Girlfriend? by Secretz(f): 12:52am On Aug 31, 2009
iice:

Unless you take him/her as a partner, how does that work? undecided

grin Exactly.
Re: Would You Marry An Ex-boyfriend /Girlfriend? by sweetpie23: 8:39am On Aug 31, 2009
not sure the future is unpredictable
Re: Would You Marry An Ex-boyfriend /Girlfriend? by biola44: 8:57am On Aug 31, 2009
never, over is over, i'm no dog grin
Re: Would You Marry An Ex-boyfriend /Girlfriend? by DaudaAbu(m): 10:20am On Aug 31, 2009
Whats wrong in that. esp if u're the one that cause the break up.

After galavanting for god kno hw long and u discovered that no 1 understand u d way the ex does.
Re: Would You Marry An Ex-boyfriend /Girlfriend? by tunery004(m): 11:59am On Aug 31, 2009
pls i wish to marry my ex . we were both immature then and we broke up with wat they call MUTUAL CONSENT we still kip in touch but God knows i want her back but i cant tell her cos she is having someone else

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

CHOOSE!!! / I Almost Died Sniffing Her Menstrual Pad That Smelt Like A Dead Rat! / Is She Having An Affair With Her Boss?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.