Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,697 members, 7,805,860 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:31 AM

Placement / Internship Offer At NLNG Limited - Apply Now - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Placement / Internship Offer At NLNG Limited - Apply Now (8155 Views)

Latest Recruitment At NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML) – Apply Now / Placement / Internship Offer At NTTMAX PMR LIMITED - Apply Now / Placement / Internship Offer At Shell Nigeria - Apply Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Placement / Internship Offer At NLNG Limited - Apply Now by Bighaywhy: 11:58pm On May 11, 2016
Placement / Internship offer at NLNG Limited.

Nigerian LNG Company is currently accepting students for may/june Internship programme that will last between 6-12months for both Polytechnic and University undergraduates respective.

Click here to see how to apply : https://placements.com.ng/job/nigerian-lng-limited/

Limited slots available

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Placement / Internship Offer At NLNG Limited - Apply Now by Bighaywhy: 9:36pm On May 12, 2016
If you need help. Please comment
Re: Placement / Internship Offer At NLNG Limited - Apply Now by adetola77(m): 10:14pm On May 12, 2016
Pls I'm a graduate of mechanical engr. Can u help me as a graduate intership even if they pay little penny I just need an experience...pls send me message on adetolaadeyemi33@yahoo.com, I will be so much appreciated if u can help sir
Re: Placement / Internship Offer At NLNG Limited - Apply Now by Bighaywhy: 10:38pm On May 12, 2016
Hi adetola. Most of the companies we recruit students for accept Undergraduate interns alone for now. But at the same time. It doesn't matter. Because personally I believe it's all the same. You know what? Visit www.placements.com.ng, Search through with your profession, or engineering. Some companies will pop up in your search. Just tell them your request. Be polite and simple.

Let me know if you need help.
Re: Placement / Internship Offer At NLNG Limited - Apply Now by adetola77(m): 8:52am On May 13, 2016
Thanks bighaywhy I will try and do that.....will keepp u inform of any outcome...
Re: Placement / Internship Offer At NLNG Limited - Apply Now by khattab008: 10:07am On May 13, 2016
Bighaywhy:

The site is not opening.

Where's the location? Lagos or Abuja?
Re: Placement / Internship Offer At NLNG Limited - Apply Now by Bighaywhy: 10:13am On May 13, 2016
khattab008:

The site is not opening.
Where's the location? Lagos or Abuja?

Www.placements.com.ng

All the states and capital
Re: Placement / Internship Offer At NLNG Limited - Apply Now by JEMMYP(f): 10:21am On May 13, 2016
Not opening
Re: Placement / Internship Offer At NLNG Limited - Apply Now by khattab008: 10:42am On May 13, 2016
Bighaywhy:

Www.placements.com.ng

All the states and capital

Now opening with a different browser.
Re: Placement / Internship Offer At NLNG Limited - Apply Now by Bighaywhy: 12:27pm On May 13, 2016
khattab008:

Now opening with a different browser.

Which browser did you use before?
Re: Placement / Internship Offer At NLNG Limited - Apply Now by khattab008: 12:35pm On May 13, 2016
Bighaywhy:

Which browser did you use before?
Used UCbrowser initially but it opened fine with Internet Explorer.
Re: Placement / Internship Offer At NLNG Limited - Apply Now by Bighaywhy: 12:37pm On May 13, 2016
khattab008:

Used UCbrowser initially but it opened fine with Internet Explorer.

Alright bro. Thanks. Will send a report to admin as regards that

1 Like

Re: Placement / Internship Offer At NLNG Limited - Apply Now by UniqueMB(f): 1:23pm On May 13, 2016
Good day. My name is Segun, I have OND from FEDPOLYADO in Mechanical Engineering. I'm currently in need of a year internship. My location is Lagos. I've been to your website but it's not working well with my browser. This is my no 07061856043, Kindly assist. Thanks.
Re: Placement / Internship Offer At NLNG Limited - Apply Now by Bighaywhy: 1:38pm On May 13, 2016
UniqueMB:
Good day. My name is Segun, I have OND from FEDPOLYADO in Mechanical Engineering. I'm currently in need of a year internship. My location is Lagos. I've been to your website but it's not working well with my browser. This is my no 07061856043, Kindly assist. Thanks.

Please make use of another browser, most preferably chrome, Explorer or Firefox

Let me know if you need help
Re: Placement / Internship Offer At NLNG Limited - Apply Now by Bighaywhy: 4:19pm On May 13, 2016
Hello pals, we just got this information as regards Shell's internship offer. Those of you that falls under :

Engineering
Earth Sciences (Geology, Geophysics, Geography)
Sciences
Social Sciences
Medical Sciences

Should see how to apply here : https://placements.com.ng/job/shell-nigeria/

To your success.
Re: Placement / Internship Offer At NLNG Limited - Apply Now by Bighaywhy: 10:26am On May 14, 2016
Have you guys checked it out?
Re: Placement / Internship Offer At NLNG Limited - Apply Now by Bighaywhy: 6:58am On May 26, 2016
In pursuit of our core objective of securing and connecting Nigerian students with relevant firms and establishments across Nigeria for Industrial attachment (SIWES), ‘placements.com.ng’ team took a ride to Adekunle Ajasin University Akungba-Akoko, Ondo State on 18th May, 2016 to honour the invitation of the university’s management to enlighten prospective Industrial Trainee at the orientation program organized to keep them abreast of the likely challenges, risks and prospects of the Student Industrial Work Experience Scheme (SIWES).
The students who trooped out in their hundreds were copiously enlightened about how placements.com.ng has significantly zeroed down the stress of securing and connecting with relevant establishments for their industrial training.

It would be recalled that just few months ago, the Federal University of technology Akure (FUTA) played host to the team to enlighten her students of the prospects embeded in using the platform to secure industrial attachment as it immensely reduces the time, cost and risks involved in securing and connecting with an establishment of choice for the students industrial training.

Meanwhile, it is worthy to note that the platform was founded by Oyaleke Ayobami, a noble entrepreneur, with the help of his four other colleagues (Abiola Oluwasegun, Fowowe Caleb, George Ayanfe, Ogunmola Seun) . The platform kickstarted by the the last quarter of the year 2015 and had her community launch in February, 2016. In four months only, over a thousand prospective interns has benefited in no small means from the platform by timely connection with compatible firms across the length and breath of the country.

The core objectives of ‘placements.com.ng’ includes the following among others;

1. Offer a platform for easy access to thousands of recruiting firms for SIWES and Industrial Training in Nigeria
2. Partner with universities for pre-internship orientation and training for students; with university SUGs to access students and add them to our growing online community (where they can meet other Nigerian students to share experiences and ideas and learn from these)
3. Be an open platform to firms to become their number one sourcing platform for the best interns, thereby creating value for the firms and also helping students connect with them.
4. Create a community of Mentors and protégés for sharing of ideas, provision of training and re-training and supporting innovative initiatives that will help members of this community promote their ideas, connect them with users of their propositions and financing agencies where possible.
5. Provide career development support for students and human resource advisory (especially as regards interns) to firms
6. Provide further support and open opportunities for financing for start-ups and SMEs owned by graduates who have been part of our training scheme during their industrial internship.

In the growing difficulty to secure an internship in reputable and capable firm, and also get interns that meet firm’s basic requirements, it’s only reasonable and cost effective to go about it the best possible way. Global best practices dictates reducing the cost of doing business, adopt technology and outsource aspects of the business that will ease the burdens of effective service delivery.
A visit to www.placements.com.ng will convince you.

Re: Placement / Internship Offer At NLNG Limited - Apply Now by 1miccza: 7:42am On May 26, 2016
Bighaywhy:
Hi adetola. Most of the companies we recruit students for accept Undergraduate interns alone for now. But at the same time. It doesn't matter. Because personally I believe it's all the same. You know what? Visit www.placements.com.ng, Search through with your profession, or engineering. Some companies will pop up in your search. Just tell them your request. Be polite and simple.

Let me know if you need help.

Bighaywhy i am a graduate of Chemical Engineering. I have just rounded up a contract job with mtn under CNSSL and i need another job,how can you help me get this job as an intern??
Re: Placement / Internship Offer At NLNG Limited - Apply Now by Bighaywhy: 1:27pm On May 26, 2016
1miccza:

Bighaywhy i am a graduate of Chemical Engineering. I have just rounded up a contract job with mtn under CNSSL and i need another job,how can you help me get this job as an intern??

"i need another job,how can you help me get this job as an intern??""

Please explain your request better
Re: Placement / Internship Offer At NLNG Limited - Apply Now by 1miccza: 10:06pm On May 26, 2016
Bighaywhy:

"i need another job,how can you help me get this job as an intern??""

Please explain your request better

I mean can i apply for this position??
Re: Placement / Internship Offer At NLNG Limited - Apply Now by Nobody: 7:48pm On May 31, 2016
Bighaywhy:
Please Bighaywhy,I 'm a fesh grduate of microbiology,OAU, will likely go for NYSC by November or early next year. I need a place desperately for my intern. I'v tried opening d links u posted here but coudnt access any of them. I will apppreciate any help you offer me. Thanks nd God bless.
Re: Placement / Internship Offer At NLNG Limited - Apply Now by Bighaywhy: 10:00pm On May 31, 2016
Seen your mail.
Re: Placement / Internship Offer At NLNG Limited - Apply Now by Praise5: 11:33pm On May 31, 2016
Bighaywhy:
Sorry for late response. Busy at work. @ Joice and Miccza. Please forward your request to my mail as soon as possible. will let you know if relating offer pops up ayobami@placements.com.ng smiley
Please I need a placement for IT. I'm a polytechnic undergraduate ( science laboratory technology) I couldn't open the link you posted.
Re: Placement / Internship Offer At NLNG Limited - Apply Now by Bighaywhy: 11:55pm On May 31, 2016
Praise5:
Please I need a placement for IT. I'm a polytechnic undergraduate ( science laboratory technology) I couldn't open the link you posted.

What's wrong with the link? Praise
Re: Placement / Internship Offer At NLNG Limited - Apply Now by Xone3(f): 10:41am On Jun 01, 2016
Looking for 6 months / 1year I.T internship placement?

Address your I.T letter to.

Manager HR/Admin,
Chevron Nigeria Limited
2 Chevron Drive
Lekki Peninsula
P.M.B 12825
Lagos, Nigeria.

Scan I.T letter and CV. Copied
forward to...

L9lek266@chevron.com.

Do this before June Ending.
Re: Placement / Internship Offer At NLNG Limited - Apply Now by Bighaywhy: 10:56pm On Jun 25, 2016
Placement / Internship offer at Jagal Group

Jagal Group is currently accepting students for Internship programme that will last between 6-12months for both Polytechnic and University undergraduates respective. Applicant has to be based in Lagos or ready to stay in Lagos.

Click here to see how to apply : https://placements.com.ng/job/jagal-group/
Re: Placement / Internship Offer At NLNG Limited - Apply Now by Benedict44(m): 7:28am On Jun 26, 2016
Xone3:
Looking for 6 months / 1year I.T internship placement?

Address your I.T letter to.

Manager HR/Admin,
Chevron Nigeria Limited
2 Chevron Drive
Lekki Peninsula
P.M.B 12825
Lagos, Nigeria.

Scan I.T letter and CV. Copied
forward to...

L9lek266@chevron.com.

Do this before June Ending.
....is the offer still open ....I need an IT place which had already started..
Re: Placement / Internship Offer At NLNG Limited - Apply Now by Xone3(f): 10:10am On Jun 26, 2016
Benedict44:
....is the offer still open ....I need an IT place which had already started..
I don't know if this one is still Ongoing cos I posted as seen but you can check P&G website.
Re: Placement / Internship Offer At NLNG Limited - Apply Now by Benedict44(m): 1:18pm On Jun 26, 2016
Xone3:

I don't know if this one is still Ongoing cos I posted as seen but you can check P&G website.
i dont get you...which one is P&G
Re: Placement / Internship Offer At NLNG Limited - Apply Now by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jul 13, 2016
Re: Placement / Internship Offer At NLNG Limited - Apply Now by Bighaywhy: 7:48pm On Jul 14, 2016
Placement / Internship offer at NTTMAX PMR LIMITED

NTTMAX PMR LIMITED is currently accepting students for Internship programme that will last between 6-12months for both Polytechnic and University undergraduates respective.

Applicants that fall within the listed disciplines should click here to apply : https://placements.com.ng/job/nttmax-pmr-limited/

1 ELECTRICAL ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING
2 COMPUTER ENGINEERING
3 COMPUTER SCIENCE
4 BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
5 GUIDIANCE AND COUNSELING
6 MASS COMMUNICATION

Limited slots available

1 Like

Re: Placement / Internship Offer At NLNG Limited - Apply Now by sophiaabba(f): 8:57am On Jul 15, 2016
Bighaywhy:
Placement / Internship offer at NLNG Limited.

Nigerian LNG Company is currently accepting students for may/june Internship programme that will last between 6-12months for both Polytechnic and University undergraduates respective.

Click here to see how to apply : https://placements.com.ng/job/nigerian-lng-limited/

Limited slots available

Please I am just seeing this now. Is it late for me to apply? I have nd in computer science please

(1) (2) (Reply)

KPMG Nigeria Accounting Graduate Academy Program 2019 / Moment A Lady's Neck twisted While Twerking (photos, Video) ) / Anybody Ever Heard Of Adecco Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.