Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,640 members, 7,801,860 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:30 AM

Dear Ladies, 10 Bitter Truth You Must Learn About The Men! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Ladies, 10 Bitter Truth You Must Learn About The Men! (3135 Views)

Ladies, 10 Reasons Why You May Be Dumped For Another Woman / Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys / Ladies, 10 Signs A Guy Will Sleep With You When You Visit Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Ladies, 10 Bitter Truth You Must Learn About The Men! by kayjasper(f): 4:15am On May 12, 2016
1. Sex doesn't keep a man, if you like, turn 360% on bed, he will still dump you. Bleach until you become white, if he doesn't notice the qualities of a wife in you, he will leave you.

2. A man who win your love with cash may not stay forever. Real men doesn't settle down with fake women who love money.

3. The beauty of a woman can take her to a Palace but her character will determine how long she stays in the palace. Beauty attracts men but character keep them.

4. Material things definitely has its merits but it cannot alone provide the riches of a truly meaningful life.

5. Being sexy without a character will not get you a husband, you will only get a boyfriend.

6. Sex can bring pleasure but it can never bring love, sex is a product of love, love is not a product of sex.

7. Sex can make a man stay with you overnight but love will make him stay for a lifetime.

8. There are some things that money just can't buy like manners, moral and integrity.

9. How you dress will definitely determine how men will address you.

10. Moving around with your girlfriends always like a "gang of thieves" portrays you as very weak! It shows a man u can't survive on your own, and it sends a message that you won't choose the man of your dream without the consent of your Squad!!

Cc.. Mynd44 , Dominique, Lalasticlala

5 Likes

Re: Dear Ladies, 10 Bitter Truth You Must Learn About The Men! by mrtantalizers(m): 4:35am On May 12, 2016
Yes, teacher. But fuel now sells for 145. Pls OP I'm sorry, let me bare my mind.
APC is d biggest scam to happen to Nigeria. In 2012, we all ( including me) condemned GEJ unbeknown to us he was doing d right thing. May God forgive us all. Ds same APC misconstrued d subsidy removal then. My question is: Why did they condemn it then? Then I think d price was fixed at 120 but now 145. If we had endured it then, things could av been better than ds. But APC leaders made it look as if was a wrong move. Surely GEJ may be weak but he was more prepared to rule Nigeria. His coming to power may be accidental, but what about HE WHO MUST NOT B MENTIONED who had more than 10 years to prepare only for d price of everything to more than double in less than a year. May God save Nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: Dear Ladies, 10 Bitter Truth You Must Learn About The Men! by obiorathesubtle: 5:31am On May 12, 2016
only for men ready to settle down..

The rest don't give a damn bout however they come..

1 Like

Re: Dear Ladies, 10 Bitter Truth You Must Learn About The Men! by firstking01(m): 6:01am On May 12, 2016
Word!!!
Re: Dear Ladies, 10 Bitter Truth You Must Learn About The Men! by Nobody: 6:46am On May 12, 2016
Characta caracta karakta!
Re: Dear Ladies, 10 Bitter Truth You Must Learn About The Men! by pinkycute(f): 6:53am On May 12, 2016
Number 10 is meaningful "Only!
Re: Dear Ladies, 10 Bitter Truth You Must Learn About The Men! by Caracta(f): 6:53am On May 12, 2016
pinceprinz:
Characta caracta karakta!

Re: Dear Ladies, 10 Bitter Truth You Must Learn About The Men! by marshalcarter: 6:59am On May 12, 2016
E bi lyk op no no sey fuel na #145 per liter undecided

Ya boo don dump you baa?...leave am make him go naaa angry life goes on
Re: Dear Ladies, 10 Bitter Truth You Must Learn About The Men! by Akposkool(m): 7:11am On May 12, 2016
Nice piece.
Re: Dear Ladies, 10 Bitter Truth You Must Learn About The Men! by skywalker240(m): 8:08am On May 12, 2016
and since this is coming from a lady, all i can do is .......

I LOVE U.....

Come on baby, jus u an me

Re: Dear Ladies, 10 Bitter Truth You Must Learn About The Men! by Nobody: 8:19am On May 12, 2016
Re: Dear Ladies, 10 Bitter Truth You Must Learn About The Men! by TuneChi369(m): 8:33am On May 12, 2016
I so love it when a girl is So Truthful,its drives me crazy.
Re: Dear Ladies, 10 Bitter Truth You Must Learn About The Men! by Nobody: 9:03am On May 12, 2016
Yeah
Re: Dear Ladies, 10 Bitter Truth You Must Learn About The Men! by treasuredkids(f): 10:58am On May 12, 2016
All true dear. Just hope ladies can be more wiser than to yield cheap complements from guys who are not ready to commit to them.
Re: Dear Ladies, 10 Bitter Truth You Must Learn About The Men! by Nobody: 1:00pm On May 12, 2016
word! 100% true
Re: Dear Ladies, 10 Bitter Truth You Must Learn About The Men! by nelxxy(m): 3:46pm On May 12, 2016
sex contributed 30% of advice. so come collect your advice
Re: Dear Ladies, 10 Bitter Truth You Must Learn About The Men! by Ewuro4: 10:06pm On May 22, 2016
My name is Ewuro and I approve this message. grin
Re: Dear Ladies, 10 Bitter Truth You Must Learn About The Men! by rose54321: 10:07pm On May 22, 2016
Hmm,
While I agree with you, I am an advocate for always enhancing your selling point.

If you are intelligent, focus and advance that,
an orator - get a job that requires speaking and shine in the field.
The same applies to getting a husband, if you are a respectful and a good cook - use that to get a man, great in bed - get better and show it and so o.

In the same vein if you are pretty and you know your IQ is low, why not market your beauty. The picture you attached are models I believe, they are getting paid for marketing what they have.

If all I have to get a man is my shape and looks, that's what I will package, I ain't gonna pretend like a cook when I can't cook.

Bottom line, nothing can keep a man that doesn't want to be kept..

1 Like

Re: Dear Ladies, 10 Bitter Truth You Must Learn About The Men! by Fkforyou(m): 10:28pm On May 22, 2016
Kay...on point.
Re: Dear Ladies, 10 Bitter Truth You Must Learn About The Men! by Hannysmilez(f): 10:37pm On May 22, 2016
Smh. Men marry for different reasons. Stop generalizing it. I've seen get man leave his respectful girlfriend to marry a bitchy girl.
In my opinion,every man has what he's looking for. Plus we've seen lots of marriages based on beauty and money.
Re: Dear Ladies, 10 Bitter Truth You Must Learn About The Men! by babyfaceafrica: 10:51pm On May 22, 2016
rose54321:
Hmm,
While I agree with you, I am an advocate for always enhancing your selling point.

If you are intelligent, focus and advance that,
an orator - get a job that requires speaking and shine in the field.
The same applies to getting a husband, if you are a respectful and good cook - use that to get a man, great in bed - get better and show it and so o.

In the same vein if you are pretty and you know your IQ is low, why not market your beauty. The picture you attached are models I believe, they are getting paid for marketing what they have.

If all I have to get a man is my shape and looks, that's what I will package, I ain't gonna pretend like a cook when I can't cook.

Bottom line, nothing can keep a man that doesn't want to be kept..
why should a lady not know how to cook?...how will you feel when your hubby eats outside,or when its the maid that cooks your food?...beauty cannot keep a man ,it can only get him temporarily
Re: Dear Ladies, 10 Bitter Truth You Must Learn About The Men! by rose54321: 11:18pm On May 22, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
why should a lady not know how to cook?...how will you feel when your hubby eats outside,or when its the maid that cooks your food?...beauty cannot keep a man ,it can only get him temporarily

My dear, your food too cannot keep a man..
The old belief that a good housewife keeps a man is long expired.
Only a man that wants to be kept can be kept.
By the way the richer you get, the more the need for a maid and cook increases, you think Mrs Osinbajo rolls the Eba, or cuts the ugwu.

Mind you I can cook o.
Re: Dear Ladies, 10 Bitter Truth You Must Learn About The Men! by babyfaceafrica: 6:12am On May 23, 2016
rose54321:

By the way the richer you get, the more the need for a maid and cook increases, you think Mrs Osinbajo rolls the Eba, or cuts the ugwu.

Mind you I can cook o.
maid is a no no for me
Re: Dear Ladies, 10 Bitter Truth You Must Learn About The Men! by nasha1(f): 6:42am On May 23, 2016
Ewuro4:

grin grin grin

And I concur!
Re: Dear Ladies, 10 Bitter Truth You Must Learn About The Men! by lloydmuna2(m): 6:51am On May 23, 2016
100% true
Re: Dear Ladies, 10 Bitter Truth You Must Learn About The Men! by kayjasper(f): 8:17am On May 26, 2016
Ewuro4:

Lollz.......Mamma!!!!

Longest time ma.
Re: Dear Ladies, 10 Bitter Truth You Must Learn About The Men! by chigoizie7(m): 9:28am On May 26, 2016
rose54321:

Mind you I can cook o.

Mind u, we drive people away from our lives from our actions and inactions, men or women. There are certain things u will do to some people and they will have no other option than to leave even when they planned to stay.

Just like a friend planned visiting u and u just tell her to leave ur house on arrival.
Re: Dear Ladies, 10 Bitter Truth You Must Learn About The Men! by Mobileman829(m): 9:31am On May 26, 2016
Hahaha!! Na campaign message?

Ewuro4:
Re: Dear Ladies, 10 Bitter Truth You Must Learn About The Men! by Mobileman829(m): 9:32am On May 26, 2016
And you wil be crazier if you believe them. lol
TuneChi369:
I so love it when a girl is So Truthful,its drives me crazy.
Re: Dear Ladies, 10 Bitter Truth You Must Learn About The Men! by TuneChi369(m): 5:37pm On May 30, 2016
Mobileman829:
grin
Mobileman829:

(1) (Reply)

constant bashing Ladies On NL / Lol!! See This Funny Wedding Pose That Has Brought The Internet Down / Pastor Refuses To Wed Couple Because Of Bide Hot Nude Dressing (photos/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.