Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,641 members, 7,801,867 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:48 AM

Married Man In Enugu Caught In Bed With Married Woman (photo) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Man In Enugu Caught In Bed With Married Woman (photo) (87340 Views)

Man Leaks Facebook Chats Of His Wife With Married Man / Youths Catch Man Having Sex With Married Woman In The Bush In Owerri / Zimbabwean Catholic Sister Has Sex With Married Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Man In Enugu Caught In Bed With Married Woman (photo) by skywalker240(m): 3:02pm On May 12, 2016
menstrualpad:
angry gender violence where is the woman's pix?

I was about to say the same too..

Anyway OP 4 don help vaseline crew be d@ grin
Re: Married Man In Enugu Caught In Bed With Married Woman (photo) by Nobody: 3:03pm On May 12, 2016
He's a stupid man for not fighting back,in as much as I hate women,it's not a crime to cheat,however it's a shameful thing,he has doubled his shame by not putting on close.

Next time make sure that the doors are lock.

Look at his belly like a pregnant man.
Re: Married Man In Enugu Caught In Bed With Married Woman (photo) by JOYOSITA(f): 3:07pm On May 12, 2016
Hehehe so na so dem for take catch me if to say I folo dis man too?
Re: Married Man In Enugu Caught In Bed With Married Woman (photo) by alobright17(m): 3:09pm On May 12, 2016
yinkslinks:
If a woman can nack a man that looks like monkey, that means the hubby is like a chimpazin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Maybe the JuJu wey the man used on the lady na from India
Re: Married Man In Enugu Caught In Bed With Married Woman (photo) by charlsecy(m): 3:09pm On May 12, 2016
Zico5:
What some don't know is that kitten na the same.
We do not have the same feelings for all women. These differences in feelings affect how our body respond to different women. Consequently, all women are not considered the same. If all women were seen as the same, there would be no need for the temptation to cheat.
Re: Married Man In Enugu Caught In Bed With Married Woman (photo) by Pennywise(m): 3:10pm On May 12, 2016
So many dissatisfied housewives every where. Innocent might be the real victim here. If the woman's husband had provided for her as he should his wife will not go out looking for love or money as the case may be. He is the one that should have been mobbed.
Re: Married Man In Enugu Caught In Bed With Married Woman (photo) by Praktikals(m): 3:10pm On May 12, 2016
Konji doing strong things since time immemorial grin
Re: Married Man In Enugu Caught In Bed With Married Woman (photo) by Nobody: 3:11pm On May 12, 2016
A man going after another man's wife,I covetous, some people are saying it's the woman's fault for consenting,I for one know men who prefer to make hits on married women
Re: Married Man In Enugu Caught In Bed With Married Woman (photo) by igwegeorgiano(m): 3:14pm On May 12, 2016
mii4u:
Wat an irony, 'a man named Innocent sleeping with another man's wife '
he should prove his innocense nah
Re: Married Man In Enugu Caught In Bed With Married Woman (photo) by Nobody: 3:14pm On May 12, 2016
Udofire:

yes you are right to some extent, our fore fathers were polygamous and things went on well then, if not for civilization that opened our eyes to a monogamous setting.
But where i firmly disagree with you is where you have to be polygamous to the extent of sleeping with a another man's wife. Its ridiculous.
yh so ridiculous,when his dick gat no chill nd karma caught up so fast!
Re: Married Man In Enugu Caught In Bed With Married Woman (photo) by goodvision12(m): 3:14pm On May 12, 2016
Mbkite:
It doesn't make sense beating the man.
They have no right to beat him like that.what of if he dies in the cause of beating him.That doesnt mean i am support of what he did.
Re: Married Man In Enugu Caught In Bed With Married Woman (photo) by Brainiacmrtolz(m): 3:16pm On May 12, 2016
Naked you go in naked you come out
Re: Married Man In Enugu Caught In Bed With Married Woman (photo) by Chrisrare: 3:19pm On May 12, 2016
1shortblackboy:
So what have they done to warrant this public disgrace and beating? Nigerians just don't know how to mind their business. Last time I checked adultery is not a crime in d south
Dont mind those iddiots. If dis kind of thing happened to me, i'll bomb d whole of dat community. What nonsense. Can they do dis to celebrities who sleep around??
Re: Married Man In Enugu Caught In Bed With Married Woman (photo) by Lovetinz(m): 3:20pm On May 12, 2016
KashyBaby:
Oohh no.... undecided

Oh yes!
The man's name is Innocent. He is truly innocent.
The woman tempted him
Her name is Anayo. Read it backwards.
... OyaNa. grin
Re: Married Man In Enugu Caught In Bed With Married Woman (photo) by Praktikals(m): 3:21pm On May 12, 2016
Pennywise:
So many dissatisfied housewives every where. Innocent might be the real victim here. If the woman's husband had provided for her as he should his wife will not go out looking for love or money as the case may be. He is the one that should have been mobbed.
This your logic get as e be shocked
Re: Married Man In Enugu Caught In Bed With Married Woman (photo) by sukkot: 3:23pm On May 12, 2016
ipad youf at it again * sigh *
Re: Married Man In Enugu Caught In Bed With Married Woman (photo) by Nobody: 3:24pm On May 12, 2016
Lovetinz:

Oh yes!
The man's name is Innocent. He is truly innocent.
The woman tempted him
Her name is Anayo. Read it backwards.
... OyaNa. grin

Lol...that Innocent knows how to eat ripe pvnani of his neighbor ooo..
Re: Married Man In Enugu Caught In Bed With Married Woman (photo) by sweetcocoa(f): 3:24pm On May 12, 2016
cekhoe:
A man going after another man's wife,I covetous, some people are saying it's the woman's fault for consenting,I for one know men who prefer to make hits on married women
Being hit on, is no excuse.

It is both their faults.
Re: Married Man In Enugu Caught In Bed With Married Woman (photo) by 9inches(m): 3:24pm On May 12, 2016
As far as I know, the guy is innocent. He should be freed asap
Re: Married Man In Enugu Caught In Bed With Married Woman (photo) by sani90(m): 3:25pm On May 12, 2016
ok, next please
Re: Married Man In Enugu Caught In Bed With Married Woman (photo) by sani90(m): 3:26pm On May 12, 2016
of injustice....
Re: Married Man In Enugu Caught In Bed With Married Woman (photo) by Charles4075(m): 3:27pm On May 12, 2016
Last time I checked, cheating or infidelity is not a criminal act. Why are those mofos beating him up and the buffalo who took his pics and displayed it online is a very big dunce. If we are to be fair here, why not also upload the pic of the lady to make all things equal. Please, they should free that man and the lady joor. It's their lives and not my fucking business if they choose to live as dogs.
Re: Married Man In Enugu Caught In Bed With Married Woman (photo) by Lovetinz(m): 3:27pm On May 12, 2016
ALAYORMII:

Two adults having consensual sex is not a crime

Married or not
Adultery is enough ground to warrant dissolution of a marriage.
Re: Married Man In Enugu Caught In Bed With Married Woman (photo) by Praktikals(m): 3:28pm On May 12, 2016
denda:
his joystick should b cut off
But why
Re: Married Man In Enugu Caught In Bed With Married Woman (photo) by bejeria101(m): 3:34pm On May 12, 2016
I tell una say konji no dey hear word,are u seeing what im saw lol
Re: Married Man In Enugu Caught In Bed With Married Woman (photo) by 4nobody4every1: 3:35pm On May 12, 2016
sukkot:
ipad youf at it again * sigh *
Konji is a bastardgrin grin
Re: Married Man In Enugu Caught In Bed With Married Woman (photo) by Kherry: 3:38pm On May 12, 2016
I dnt tink is guilty as is name implies......Na dat woman force undecided
Re: Married Man In Enugu Caught In Bed With Married Woman (photo) by badostic: 3:39pm On May 12, 2016
Biafrans too like another man wife Pucee
Re: Married Man In Enugu Caught In Bed With Married Woman (photo) by Nobody: 3:40pm On May 12, 2016
sweetcocoa:
Being hit on, is no excuse.

It is both their faults.
yes it,and even more of the woman's fault,if you are not happy in a marriage, then leave, why cheat, I said the above because I know of a man who made a hit on his neighbours wife on the same street,she told her husband and her husband burnt all her trousers and gowns saying it was because of them that the man hit on her, to think the same wsd aware that she was married with four grown up kids, and it's not like the lady dresses provocatively for a married women just that she is endowed
Re: Married Man In Enugu Caught In Bed With Married Woman (photo) by Nobody: 3:40pm On May 12, 2016
Nigeria is a zoo. Is it a crime to fvck another man's wife? Na wa!
Re: Married Man In Enugu Caught In Bed With Married Woman (photo) by goshen26: 3:40pm On May 12, 2016
president of name checkers Association, western Zone
Re: Married Man In Enugu Caught In Bed With Married Woman (photo) by teegal3090(f): 3:43pm On May 12, 2016
God av mercy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) / Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. / Alarming Number Of Unmarried Ladies (28 - 39 Yrs)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.