Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,033 members, 7,803,468 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:15 PM

Doctors In The House, Help Me. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctors In The House, Help Me. (3810 Views)

Doctors To Now Treat Gunshot Wounds Without Police Report / Sick Man Dies After Being Delayed By Striking Doctors In Imo State. Graphic PICS / Doctors In India Extract A Live Cockroach From Woman's Skull (pic, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doctors In The House, Help Me. by Nobody: 10:19am On May 12, 2016
Hello house. I don't know who to call on here please. I hope to get a response thou.

I am not eating right now please. I can go three full days with just a 'viju milk'. I talked to my personal doc, he said something about 'Anoxeria' but i'm very far away from him now. I'm weighing 40 and personally concerned about my health. I hate all this 'meds' that makes them eat and sleep so much. I can't take it. Is it that watching my weight is getting to me I treated ulcer for many years.

Doc, is there anything I can do or 'med' that I can take I don't wanna be tooo skinny. Thanks in advance
Re: Doctors In The House, Help Me. by nelszx: 10:24am On May 12, 2016
It's an eating disorder....Anorexia nervosa. Ur doctor can place you on a drug to increase hunger and appetite for food.
Re: Doctors In The House, Help Me. by ClitRaider: 10:30am On May 12, 2016
This happens when u eat guguru, gala and viju everyday. Start takin amala and ewedu.

1 Like

Re: Doctors In The House, Help Me. by Nobody: 10:39am On May 12, 2016
nelszx:
It's an eating disorder....Anorexia nervosa. Ur doctor can place you on a drug to increase hunger and appetite for food.
yea, he said sometin lyk dat too but i'm far away 4rm him. He wants me to come over so that he can do some tests but I don't have tym 4 dat now. Are u a doc Is there any med u can suggest?
Re: Doctors In The House, Help Me. by Nobody: 10:40am On May 12, 2016
ClitRaider:
This happens when u eat guguru, gala and viju everyday.
Start takin amala and ewedu.
Lo, tanks. I don't really like 'junks' at all. I hardly eat it. I started taking 'Viju' wen I realized I'm not eating at all
Re: Doctors In The House, Help Me. by Baeb: 10:49am On May 12, 2016
HateU2:
Lo, tanks. I don't really like 'junks' at all. I hardly eat it. I started taking 'Viju' wen I realized I'm not eating at all

Dial 53665 to speak with a Medical Doctor about your eating issues
Re: Doctors In The House, Help Me. by Nobody: 11:00am On May 12, 2016
Baeb:

Dial 53665 to speak with a Medical Doctor about your eating issues
Thanks bro. I will do that right away
Re: Doctors In The House, Help Me. by Nobody: 11:23am On May 12, 2016
Eat amala and gbegiri with ewedu they wont hear.. See the results now ehn.. How can a grown-ass lady weigh 40 Ur condition like someone up there said is anorexia nervosa..

1 Like

Re: Doctors In The House, Help Me. by Nobody: 11:33am On May 12, 2016
AirSultan:
Eat amala and gbegiri with ewedu they wont hear.. See the results now ehn.. How can a grown-ass lady weigh 40 Ur condition like someone up there said is anorexia nervosa..
heheheheh. U don find me come here abi cheesy. Na u sabi ooo. I'm d typpe dat can go for weeks with just fruits and I cook a lot but to eat d food is d wahala.
Re: Doctors In The House, Help Me. by Nobody: 11:41am On May 12, 2016
HateU2:
heheheheh. U don find me come here abi cheesy. Na u sabi ooo. I'm d typpe dat can go for weeks with just fruits and I cook a lot but to eat d food is d wahala.
Find you? Come where?? Durh, spoil yourself! tongue . Thats anorexia for you...
Re: Doctors In The House, Help Me. by Nobody: 11:43am On May 12, 2016
AirSultan:
Find you? Come where?? Durh, spoil yourself! tongue . Thats anorexia for you...
please, please! Go to romance section cheesy. That's where u fit. I wanna talk to REAL Docs here sad.
Re: Doctors In The House, Help Me. by Nobody: 11:48am On May 12, 2016
HateU2:
please, please! Go to romance section cheesy. That's where u fit. I wanna talk to REAL Docs here sad.
What? angry . Babe, I fit in everywhere. Gerarahere jor undecided

1 Like

Re: Doctors In The House, Help Me. by Nobody: 11:58am On May 12, 2016
AirSultan:
What? angry . Babe, I fit in everywhere. Gerarahere jor undecided
undecided undecided
Re: Doctors In The House, Help Me. by Nobody: 12:01pm On May 12, 2016
HateU2:
undecided undecided
What? angry
Goan meet your REAL doctors na.. Oh I forgot, they are nowhere to be found.. tongue
Re: Doctors In The House, Help Me. by nellyquash(f): 1:34pm On May 12, 2016
HateU2:
Hello house. I don't know who to call on here please. I hope to get a response thou.

I am not eating right now please. I can go three full days with just a 'viju milk'. I talked to my personal doc, he said something about 'Anoxeria' but i'm very far away from him now. I'm weighing 40 and personally concerned about my health. I hate all this 'meds' that makes them eat and sleep so much. I can't take it. Is it that watching my weight is getting to me I treated ulcer for many years.

Doc, is there anything I can do or 'med' that I can take I don't wanna be tooo skinny. Thanks in advance

A friend i know is facing same issue, but sometimes she do some drags of weed to enable her eat well.
Re: Doctors In The House, Help Me. by Nobody: 1:45pm On May 12, 2016
nellyquash:

A friend i know is facing same issue, but sometimes she do some drags of weed to enable her eat well.
Well, I don't know if that's suppose to be funny. The 1st tym I 'ate' weed, I sleppt for complete 2days before I reset back to normal. It works differently in the body
Re: Doctors In The House, Help Me. by nellyquash(f): 1:50pm On May 12, 2016
HateU2:
Well, I don't know if that's suppose to be funny. The 1st tym I 'ate' weed, I sleppt for complete 2days before I reset back to normal. It works differently in the body

grin grin grin grin
Re: Doctors In The House, Help Me. by Nobody: 1:51pm On May 12, 2016
nellyquash:

grin grin grin grin
My bro, I see cool
Re: Doctors In The House, Help Me. by nellyquash(f): 2:08pm On May 12, 2016
HateU2:
My bro, I see cool

am a she oo
Re: Doctors In The House, Help Me. by Nobody: 2:49pm On May 12, 2016
nellyquash:

am a she oo
ehn ehn
Re: Doctors In The House, Help Me. by nellyquash(f): 3:48pm On May 12, 2016
HateU2:
ehn ehn

y na shocked
Re: Doctors In The House, Help Me. by Nobody: 4:34pm On May 12, 2016
Lucky you. You don't have to spend on foodstuff. You can save your money
Re: Doctors In The House, Help Me. by Fellyonyekanwa(f): 5:29pm On May 12, 2016
you need to detoxify your system and boast your immunity. call 08023830128 for more information
Re: Doctors In The House, Help Me. by Nobody: 6:50pm On May 12, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Lucky you. You don't have to spend on foodstuff. You can save your money
Are u a doc undecided If no, STFU
Re: Doctors In The House, Help Me. by Nobody: 6:56pm On May 12, 2016
HateU2:
Are u a doc undecided If no, STFU
ok
Re: Doctors In The House, Help Me. by LordDecency(m): 8:25pm On May 12, 2016
Why naht visit some of yhur friends or family members yhu miqht find some foods dah will draq yhur appetite yhu know....
Dahz by the way....

So try takinq Multivitamin.... It helps a lot....
Re: Doctors In The House, Help Me. by Nobody: 10:46am On May 13, 2016
LordDecency:
Why naht visit some of yhur friends or family members yhu miqht find some foods dah will draq yhur appetite yhu know....
Dahz by the way....

So try takinq Multivitamin.... It helps a lot....
how I wish I'm the type that eats outside! Thanks thou
Re: Doctors In The House, Help Me. by Nobody: 12:08pm On May 13, 2016
Get wate on, thank me later.
Re: Doctors In The House, Help Me. by LordDecency(m): 12:32pm On May 13, 2016
HateU2:
how I wish I'm the type that eats outside! Thanks thou

Yeah Anytime.

Uhmmm.... How yhu doinq today?
Hope yhur eating habit Yaff improved nd have yhu taken any med*...?

Yhu can try Orange, (naht Juice).... Chew - Gum can do d trick also....
Re: Doctors In The House, Help Me. by Nobody: 1:04pm On May 13, 2016
LordDecency:

Yeah Anytime.

Uhmmm.... How yhu doinq today?
Hope yhur eating habit Yaff improved nd have yhu taken any med*...?

Yhu can try Orange, (naht Juice).... Chew - Gum can do d trick also....
I'm fine, tanks. No med yet. I'm forcing myself to take fruits. Rice and other irritates me
Re: Doctors In The House, Help Me. by Nobody: 1:06pm On May 13, 2016
Larryfly:
Get wate on, thank me later.
Is that a med bro
Re: Doctors In The House, Help Me. by Nobody: 1:42pm On May 13, 2016
HateU2:
Is that a med bro

Yup. For ppl that can't eat used it back in school and it was effective. It's an emulsion

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Accounts For 27% Of Global Malaria Deaths – World Health Organisation / Explain This Sperm Test To Me! / Pls!!how Much Is Needed To Get A Fibroid Surgery Done

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.