Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,999 members, 7,799,430 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:03 PM

Nnamdi Kanu: "Buhari Influencing Judges To Convinct Me" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: "Buhari Influencing Judges To Convinct Me" (20130 Views)

"Terrorist IPOB Is Just An ATM For Nnamdi Kanu"- Buhari’s Aide, Lauretta Onochie / Nnamdi Kanu: "Buhari Is Not In Nigeria, Man From Sudan Impersonating Him" / Mary Odili Wept And Begged Supreme Court Judges To Accept N5billion Bribe - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Buhari Influencing Judges To Convinct Me" by bayinq25(m): 3:13pm On May 12, 2016
MrAdetunjiBayo:
We yoruba muslim support buhari in his fight against Ipod and yellow ibo kanu. We do this because Buhari is greater than Awo. Kanu and beans must unite in kuje. Say Baba!
Stfu,you cunt.So your hate for kanu is religiously motivated...I can see your quandary in making that sad thing you call a life better.I'm a Yoruba boy.Speak for yourself you deluded oaf....I'm not in support of kanu's hate speeches but people in this country have said worse,I think they should be arrested as well...asari dokubo,tompolo,most northern leaders(especially when Jonathan won)should also be arrested.Think before you utter jabberwocky statements.You're on your own.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Buhari Influencing Judges To Convinct Me" by MrAdetunjiBayo: 3:18pm On May 12, 2016
bayinq25:
Stfu,you cunt.So your hate for kanu is religiously motivated...I can see your quandary in making that sad thing you call a life better.I'm a Yoruba boy.Speak for yourself you deluded oaf....I'm not in support of kanu's hate speeches but people in this country have said worse,I think they should be arrested as well...asari dokubo,tompolo,most northern leaders(especially when Jonathan won)should also be arrested.Think before you utter jabberwocky statements.You're on your own.

You are a christian and we yoruba muslims will sell you as slaves to the caliphate so that you can work in groundnut pyramids and increase the GDP of our Odua-Arewa republic. As a yoruba muslim my allegiance is to Islam first because Islam is peace. Say Baba!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Buhari Influencing Judges To Convinct Me" by femynho(m): 3:20pm On May 12, 2016
POLITICAL PRISONER
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Buhari Influencing Judges To Convinct Me" by Viktorlaw(m): 3:23pm On May 12, 2016
papaejima1:

You sincerely don't expect me to answer you do you?
why not? I asked you a question
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Buhari Influencing Judges To Convinct Me" by bayinq25(m): 3:23pm On May 12, 2016
MrAdetunjiBayo:

You are a christian and we yoruba muslims will sell you as slaves to the caliphate so that you can work in groundnut pyramids and increase the GDP of our Odua-Arewa republic. As a yoruba muslim my allegiance is to Islam first because Islam is peace. Say Baba!
stfu impersonator....

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Buhari Influencing Judges To Convinct Me" by MrAdetunjiBayo: 3:24pm On May 12, 2016
bayinq25:
stfu impersonator....
ipod!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Buhari Influencing Judges To Convinct Me" by bayinq25(m): 3:28pm On May 12, 2016
MrAdetunjiBayo:

ipod!
you don't need to be from one ethnic group to speak sense which you're void of.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Buhari Influencing Judges To Convinct Me" by MrAdetunjiBayo: 3:31pm On May 12, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
Mind44, pls if u go through this guy's profile, obviously an imposter, u will see that he has relentlessly used this handle to advance religious and ethnic hate in its worse form consequently breaching rule 2 and 3 repeatedly! Do ur job pls!

What are you nor talking? What happen mr ipod?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Buhari Influencing Judges To Convinct Me" by ericuzor(m): 3:34pm On May 12, 2016
MrAdetunjiBayo:
We yoruba muslim support buhari in his fight against Ipod and yellow ibo kanu. We do this because Buhari is greater than Awo. Kanu and beans must unite in kuje. Say Baba!
i see some comment most times i wonder to myself is such thought from his anus or brain... Because of Muslim zombie like you that's why the north is stepping on the good Yoruba race, how can you support someone bcoz he is ur fellow Muslim so you can't define right from wrong your method of thoughts is absurd. ..

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Buhari Influencing Judges To Convinct Me" by allthingsgood: 3:35pm On May 12, 2016
papaejima1:
Buhari will fail as far as Kanu is concerned.

Nnamdi Kanu's boldness to confront the Nigerian State has given other groups the inspiration to fight for their rights.

Dead or Alive, Kanu has re-awakened many SE and SS citizens to their rights. Even the children now know about him and the cause he is fighting for. So come hail or high water, the vision will outlive many of us.

Pls dont count us from the SS in ur useless biafra rubbish. We didnt join u thefirst time, we still wont join this crap!

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Buhari Influencing Judges To Convinct Me" by MrAdetunjiBayo: 3:42pm On May 12, 2016
ericuzor:
[s]i see some comment most times i wonder to myself is such thought from his anus or brain... Because of Muslim zombie like you that's why the north is stepping on the good Yoruba race, how can you support someone bcoz he is ur fellow Muslim so you can't define right from wrong your method of thoughts is absurd. ..[/s]

Egbon arresa, come and see this ipod oo. grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Buhari Influencing Judges To Convinct Me" by madcollynzo: 3:43pm On May 12, 2016
JahJaa:
my guy its annoying. I hate that thing he is doing disgracing my people. Thats if he is indeed igbo. He needs to be kicked off or better still banned for life

He is Igbo bro, he has been doing it to spread hate everywhere. Check his mirabeltsolaye, arodetsolaye, Ooni, SegunEgba, and different other handles.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Buhari Influencing Judges To Convinct Me" by MrAdetunjiBayo: 3:44pm On May 12, 2016
allthingsgood:

Pls dont count us from the SS in ur useless biafra rubbish. We didnt join u thefirst time, we still wont join this crap!

very good, we yoruba muslims will keep helping to divide you Ibe in delta from Emeka in Abia for the benefit of our caliphate. Even though you are all omo ibo to all of us. Say baba!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Buhari Influencing Judges To Convinct Me" by madcollynzo: 3:46pm On May 12, 2016
MrAdetunjiBayo:

very good, we yoruba muslims will keep helping to divide you Ibe in delta from Emeka in Abia for the benefit of our caliphate. Even though you are all omo ibo to all of us. Say baba!

Ibo man spreading hate everywhere, everyone knows you are Ibo. Wicked people

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Buhari Influencing Judges To Convinct Me" by Ngozi123(f): 3:52pm On May 12, 2016
Whizzdom:
What kind of future can IPOB give if the Biafra dissolves from Nigeria, you guys will now start from the scratch, there will power struggle, this and that, it wont work cos no Justice or Civil Rights Court can grant what you are seeking.

Nigeria will not seprate, instead of finding a way of breaking Nigeria down, why dont you guys use the same energy to build it up.

We are one, Igbo - Hausa - Yoruba, we are one cos only one red blood flows in our veins.

Peace.

Up until a few days ago I believed in 'One Nigeria', however, after having seen some comments from Buhari about Boko Haram and taking into account the actions of Nigeria since its independence, I no longer have confidence that this country will progress. Like you, I was hopeful that one day our people would wake up and see that our politicians have been misleading us, making us to believe that the poor Igbo, Yoruba or Hausa man was our enemy. I was hopeful that, perhaps, the politicians themselves would stop being so selfish and actually do what they were elected to do. I was hopeful.... alas, it was a mere fantasy. You see, all of this country's problems stems from a lack of accountability; everyone wants to blame someone else for their own failures. But "how are we, the Nigerian people, to be blamed", you may ask. We're to be blamed because because we're guilty of this too; anytime there's a national problem we always blame it on 'corruption' or 'tribalism', as if they're some faraway entities that we are unable to relate to. Ask yourself this as a Nigerian, have you ever adulated a rich uncle/aunty just because they were rich and you were poor without asking them where their money came from? Have you ever seen a crime committed by a fellow Nigerian, only to rejoice when seeing that the criminal is from a different tribe? If you have then you suffer from a lack of accountability; you think that just because I am not as rich as so and so, I'm not responsible for corruption or just because I'm not from his/her tribe, I can't be guilty of their crime. Is this not the epitome of 'corruption' or 'tribalism'? This whole country needs to be torn to shreds- we need to start again.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Buhari Influencing Judges To Convinct Me" by Poweredbrew: 3:58pm On May 12, 2016
TippyTop:
Explosion rocking Maiduguri today, militants blowing up all "blowables", Shiites waiting to pounce, IPOB may as well put the final nail on the country formerly known as Nigeria.

The future appears bleak under the dictator.

This pdp paid guy complain of hardship and still want evil to befall his own country. God pass you.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Buhari Influencing Judges To Convinct Me" by papaejima1: 4:00pm On May 12, 2016
allthingsgood:

Hahaha, says you!
See quote below:
To our brothers from Easterner Nigeria, whom have been
condemning and calling us names. The simple fact you are
living comfortable doesn’t mean we like you.
The Commander of Strike team 9 of the Niger Delta Avengers
is from Eastern Nigeria
so no body should limit this struggle to
the Ijaws of the Niger Delta only. The leader of the strike team
6 that blew up chevron valve platform is Itsekiri. The
Commander of our elite team strike team one is from Akwa
Ibom.

From your SS brothers.
Yimu!!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Buhari Influencing Judges To Convinct Me" by truthonmission: 4:18pm On May 12, 2016
madcollynzo:

You are now a laughing stock here, no one take you serious cos everyone knows you are Igbo.
what do u mean? doesn't he sound like a yoruba. or u no longer happy that kanu is in kuje eating watery beans? confused tribe.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Buhari Influencing Judges To Convinct Me" by allthingsgood: 4:26pm On May 12, 2016
MrAdetunjiBayo:

You are beginning to get on my nerves with this your silly childish antics
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Buhari Influencing Judges To Convinct Me" by Silent104: 4:26pm On May 12, 2016
MrAdetunjiBayo:

U sound stupid in ur sarcasm. Without doubt i knew u re IPOB. Keep foolin ursef

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Buhari Influencing Judges To Convinct Me" by dotcomnamename: 4:32pm On May 12, 2016
[size=15pt]I remember two bold igbo guys for my street, dem get mouth pass English media, if you see as the two of them dey beat their chest that Nnamdi can never be arrested.. grin grin grin . When the albino was arrested, i reminded the two igbos that ''Bros, where is Nnamdi Kanu now''? grin grin Then they replied me with ''put your money Nnamdi Kanu will not spend 7 days in detention''. After like 2 months, i reminded them again, then they replied me again with ''See, igbos are taking over Nigeria, we will burn Nigeria to ashes'''. I said ok. Ladies and gentlemen, the two igbo bros have been trying to avoid me by all means O! grin grin. They are even scared to go to Nigeria for their usual business.. grin grin

Yeye people bunch of chest beaters.. They are addicted to tribalism, hate runs in their veins. Una never see anything. Go and ask about Buhari, una go know sey international airport no dey for abakaliki. grin grin grin[/size] . Who still remember my quote? I quoted: If Buhari win the presidential election, Nnamdi Kanu, Fani Kayode, Fayose will surely regret the day they were born. 2 gone down, Fayose is loading. Take a bag of popcorn and keep chewing and watching the part 2. grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Buhari Influencing Judges To Convinct Me" by Poweredbrew: 4:53pm On May 12, 2016
MrAdetunjiBayo:

We yoruba muslims want the SE and SS to hate each other so that the oil can keep flowing to the SW and north. That was why we supported the balkanization of the old eastern nigeria. Divide-and-carry oil. Buhari is great!

Ibo man, spreading hate as usual. Na wao
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Buhari Influencing Judges To Convinct Me" by potential84: 4:59pm On May 12, 2016
I always know Yoruba to be cowards and lazy people who like taxi driving and dirtiness.
We Ibos are proud of Nnamdis' and his agitations even if he goes down at least he has shown bravery by speaking out and the whole world has felt his pains.
But can't even remember or know any yoruba man who can cough or speak and something happen...............coward and cowardice running in yoruba blood from origin.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Buhari Influencing Judges To Convinct Me" by SucreB: 5:03pm On May 12, 2016
MrAdetunjiBayo:
you are out of your senses for mentioning yorubas......rubbish
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Buhari Influencing Judges To Convinct Me" by Ibyno(m): 5:14pm On May 12, 2016
OMO, SEE TRIBE THAT NIGERIAN TAG SCAMMERS, THIEF , RITUALIS , CALL THEM ANY BAD NAME U WANT, THE SAME PEOPLE WANNA LEAVE SAINT COUNTRY CALLED NIGERIA, STILL THEY ARE NOT ALLOW TO .
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Buhari Influencing Judges To Convinct Me" by focus7: 5:54pm On May 12, 2016
The cry of a victim. Iya o ti dun e loun je "koni da fuen". When you have enough beating you will beg like " mo fi Oloun ati ori Iya mi bee". Kanu you will see cow you will prostrate to beg it.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Buhari Influencing Judges To Convinct Me" by TRUTHSURE: 7:16pm On May 12, 2016
The people that influence justice negatively will certainly fail. There's no law against self determination and freedom.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Top 7 Women Heavily Involved In Nigeria's Leadership / Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Kwankwaso At His Residence (Photos) / APC Consensus Arrangement: Nobody Can Persuade Tinubu To Step Down - Associates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.