Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,151 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:51 AM

Nnamdi Kanu: "Buhari Influencing Judges To Convinct Me" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: "Buhari Influencing Judges To Convinct Me" (20141 Views)

"Terrorist IPOB Is Just An ATM For Nnamdi Kanu"- Buhari’s Aide, Lauretta Onochie / Nnamdi Kanu: "Buhari Is Not In Nigeria, Man From Sudan Impersonating Him" / Mary Odili Wept And Begged Supreme Court Judges To Accept N5billion Bribe - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Buhari Influencing Judges To Convinct Me" by ddray29: 7:50pm On May 12, 2016
I think losers are scared of separation.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Buhari Influencing Judges To Convinct Me" by famzynet: 9:12pm On May 12, 2016
Nnamdi Kalu is a great man fighting for a just course. The SE and SS are proud of him. All he spoke of Buhari is now happening. This country is a mess with the president it has now., Rubbish country with leaders that reason through the anus,
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Buhari Influencing Judges To Convinct Me" by famzynet: 9:12pm On May 12, 2016
Nnamdi Kalu is a great man fighting for a just course. The SE and SS are proud of him. All he spoke of Buhari is now happening. This country is a mess with the president it has now., Rubbish country with leaders that reason through the anus.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Buhari Influencing Judges To Convinct Me" by msjijitar(m): 9:29pm On May 12, 2016
I wonder if Kanu expect royal treatment for being so stupid

This is the little things you can get for trying to destabilize Nigeria
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Buhari Influencing Judges To Convinct Me" by opedaydydx9(m): 10:19pm On May 12, 2016
papaejima1:
Buhari will fail as far as Kanu is concerned.

Nnamdi Kanu's boldness to confront the Nigerian State has given other groups the inspiration to fight for their rights.

Dead or Alive, Kanu has re-awakened many SE and SS citizens to their rights. Even the children now know about him and the cause he is fighting for. So come hail or high water, the vision will outlive many of us.
who is he fighting for
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Buhari Influencing Judges To Convinct Me" by papaejima1: 10:32pm On May 12, 2016
opedaydydx9:
who is he fighting for
Google is your friend
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Buhari Influencing Judges To Convinct Me" by IRserveMyComent(f): 12:16am On May 13, 2016
MrAdetunjiBayo:
We yoruba muslim support buhari in his fight against Ipod and yellow ibo kanu. We do this because Buhari is greater than Awo. Kanu and beans must unite in kuje. Say Baba!
Why wont you support him, what do you know?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Buhari Influencing Judges To Convinct Me" by IRserveMyComent(f): 12:22am On May 13, 2016
Whizzdom:
What kind of future can IPOB give if the Biafra dissolves from Nigeria, you guys will now start from the scratch, there will power struggle, this and that, it wont work cos no Justice or Civil Rights Court can grant what you are seeking.

Nigeria will not seprate, instead of finding a way of breaking Nigeria down, why dont you guys use the same energy to build it up.

We are one, Igbo - Hausa - Yoruba, we are one cos only one red blood flows in our veins.

Peace.
why not allow them to worry about that
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Buhari Influencing Judges To Convinct Me" by winj: 12:31am On May 13, 2016
send this igbo man to indonesia so he can face proper justice
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Buhari Influencing Judges To Convinct Me" by ritababe(f): 12:34am On May 13, 2016
doveda:
Hi Rita, can you please put your Sig in red? Thanks.
why?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Buhari Influencing Judges To Convinct Me" by idinc(m): 12:55am On May 13, 2016
Nnamdi kanu park well first,we dey talk fuel u dey bring up ur matter
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Buhari Influencing Judges To Convinct Me" by lordf: 7:04am On May 13, 2016
MrAdetunjiBayo:
We yoruba muslim support buhari in his fight against Ipod and yellow ibo kanu. We do this because Buhari is greater than Awo. Kanu and beans must unite in kuje. Say Baba!

You are sick in d brain for such statement, why not relocate to the north and change your name to Abdullahi or musa so that we can belive you re a true Buhari supporter. Pple like u use their left hand to describe where there house is located. Omo ale
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Buhari Influencing Judges To Convinct Me" by vickylala239: 7:06am On May 13, 2016
johnshagb:

https://www.thecable.ng/buhari-forcing-judges-convict-says-kanu

Kanu stop making unnecessary noise...

The judgement n proceedings will b made public...

Abi Na buhari go change Wetin everyone go read for media...

Stop mking noise,defend ur case.....if u win u will b released if u lose u will b convicted.....

All supreme court cases PDP were shouting d same thing....they defended and won....

I Lov buhari doe am south south,he does not Hv ur tym....Jst prove Dat ur innocent Dats all....

What u guys do is Dat once u discover Dat ur almost jail u start calling buhari.....

Senate president is facing trial Jst like u....so shut up n defend ur case....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

INEC Chairman Teaches Nigerians How To Vote, Handle Ballot Papers (video) / PIA: DPR Scrapped As Senate Confirms NURC Board Members / APC Consensus Arrangement: Nobody Can Persuade Tinubu To Step Down - Associates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.