Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,910 members, 7,799,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:45 PM

How To Download With Operamini 4.2 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Download With Operamini 4.2 (8686 Views)

Which Do You Prefer? Operamini Or UC Browser? / Tutorial: How To Download .jar Files With Operamini 5 / How To Download With Opera Mini 2.06, Opera 3.10 & Opera Mod 4.2 (with Images) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

How To Download With Operamini 4.2 by Olong(m): 4:36am On Aug 15, 2009
Pls,i need help on how to download with my nokia 3110c,using operamini 4.2.the gesture will be highly appreciated.thanks folks

Re: How To Download With Operamini 4.2 by Richardboma(m): 6:32am On Aug 16, 2009
C him black face, u won download?ney u dey create new thread,
Re: How To Download With Operamini 4.2 by ola20: 7:10am On Aug 16, 2009
o boy,you are not serious, you want show us whether you fine or not, that is why you are posting,your thread? grin shocked
Re: How To Download With Operamini 4.2 by TMANA(m): 7:31am On Aug 16, 2009
Rechard pls, how do I download operamini 4.2 mod to my phone?
Re: How To Download With Operamini 4.2 by johndavid1(m): 8:24pm On Aug 16, 2009
Oboy c as u black na because u too lyke free tins na d tin wey make u black lyke dis.free tins dey pourg tonguetonguetonguetongue
Re: How To Download With Operamini 4.2 by hooged: 9:13pm On Aug 16, 2009
C am newbe,ur post neva reach,keep on askin , black boy.(lol) its the chance is slim.its exactly wat dis guy chrisbam told me wen i ask dis questn,go 4 s60 phones is da best im even planin to get one, or anybody wit one to sell in benin here?
Re: How To Download With Operamini 4.2 by patorini(m): 11:12pm On Aug 16, 2009
now y dis manchie decide put im face here na?
Re: How To Download With Operamini 4.2 by honsule(m): 11:53pm On Aug 16, 2009
Richardboma:

C him black face, u won download?ney u dey create new thread,

lol cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How To Download With Operamini 4.2 by honsule(m): 11:55pm On Aug 16, 2009
ola20:

o boy,you are not serious, you want show us whether you fine or not, that is why you are posting,your thread? grin shocked

fine boy is not easy. wink wink
Re: How To Download With Operamini 4.2 by Dwayne(m): 4:33am On Aug 17, 2009
I don laf tire, una wan make my guy regret of cumin to nairaland oh.
but dat face alone is a scary movie.
@poster, go d appropriate thread.
Re: How To Download With Operamini 4.2 by Dwayne(m): 4:34am On Aug 17, 2009
I don laf tire, una wan make my guy regret of cumin to nairaland oh.
but dat face alone is a scary movie.
@poster, go d appropriate thread.
Re: How To Download With Operamini 4.2 by aekinscastle(m): 8:19am On Aug 18, 2009
oboi u don fuckup u 4 no add ur image. dat thin 2 black anyway sha i 4 say make i help but i no know may be na black goat dey request something or higher ape.
Re: How To Download With Operamini 4.2 by Tomi247: 6:36pm On Aug 18, 2009
@olong.visit www.sharemobile.ro & search ur wish
Re: How To Download With Operamini 4.2 by Olong(m): 9:06pm On Aug 27, 2009
Postn ma pix here was no one's biz,k?al u numb skulls can go 4k ur dilapidated selves,k?if u aint gat ideas 4 me,let go of d darn thread.d moderators can damn wel ban me if they fil lik it, so 4k al y'al!am proudly black african.if u'v gat problem wth dt screw u!d provision 4 pix wasn't my darn idea.as 4 bein nu,wel,wot do u knw, naira 4kn land aint d only site in da world.i'v bin around guys.
Re: How To Download With Operamini 4.2 by Olong(m): 9:07pm On Aug 27, 2009
Postn ma pix here was no one's biz,k?al u numb skulls can go 4k ur dilapidated selves,k?if u aint gat ideas 4 me,let go of d darn thread.d moderators can damn wel ban me if they fil lik it, so 4k al y'al!am proudly black african.if u'v gat problem wth dt screw u!d provision 4 pix wasn't my darn idea.as 4 bein nu,wel,wot do u knw, naira 4kn land aint d only site in da world.i'v bin around guys.
Re: How To Download With Operamini 4.2 by Olong(m): 9:08pm On Aug 27, 2009
Re: How To Download With Operamini 4.2 by Dclique(m): 10:00pm On Aug 27, 2009
Hmm, 'blacky',is that so?
Re: How To Download With Operamini 4.2 by stancozy(m): 9:17am On Aug 28, 2009
LOL, you guys no go kill human being with lafter. .
@poster, i am very surprise at ur pc, it should be on your profile not Thread. .lol. .takia
Re: How To Download With Operamini 4.2 by xaviermill: 10:20am On Aug 28, 2009
Bros,as i c u,i get hope.U mk me feel say i fine. Lols. Gues u only wnt to skul to learn abuses.Even if dem giv u any code,sm1 else shld help u download cs wit thy face,opera server i believe shall shutdown.Sorry bro,aint no body's fault. Ha ha ha,  grin
Re: How To Download With Operamini 4.2 by stone07(m): 2:08pm On Aug 28, 2009
call dis no 08038365303
Re: How To Download With Operamini 4.2 by Dwayne(m): 6:05am On Aug 29, 2009
i dey read dis thread wit a very tyt bladder, 'nd e don almost burst. C blacky don vex, wetin self. I nor fit laff.
OMG.

(1)

Redmi Note 9 pro max And Note 9 Pro Officially Launched In India. / MTN Xtracash: How To Borrow Real Money From MTN / Pictures Were Taken at Oshodi, With Camon 11 Pro. What's ur take on the Quality?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.