Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,919 members, 7,799,116 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:28 PM

UPDATE-Get Your Iphone,ipad and Samsung Screen Replacement At Affordable Rate - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / UPDATE-Get Your Iphone,ipad and Samsung Screen Replacement At Affordable Rate (10542 Views)

Hp X360 Touch Screen Replacement in Nigeria / Macbook Battery Replacement At Reduced Price In Lagos / Lenovo Tablet Screen Replacement In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

UPDATE-Get Your Iphone,ipad and Samsung Screen Replacement At Affordable Rate by ndudichukwumah(m): 2:15pm On May 12, 2016
Do you hav ur iphone and Samsung screen broken?
Does the screen power on?
Is the touch screen still working?

If These answer to the question is yes .. Then u are in right place for replacement for the glass of your screen and very neat without buying a complete screen .. We will safe a lot of money by changing only the glass of your screen..

Note-pls if u need complete screen pls book for it because we don't give our customer new screen because dey are china product but rather will provide screen frm iphone that has icloud which 100 percentage original to satisfy our customer..
Fix a time and date I meet us at ikeja for a better and affordable service

Note-as at 24 June
We have complete screen
Iphone 5
Samsung s6
Samsung s6 edge

We can also change the samsung s6 edge glass only for 20k instead of ur complete screen of 45k
Re: UPDATE-Get Your Iphone,ipad and Samsung Screen Replacement At Affordable Rate by ndudichukwumah(m): 7:55pm On May 12, 2016
Enjoy our service
Re: UPDATE-Get Your Iphone,ipad and Samsung Screen Replacement At Affordable Rate by ndudichukwumah(m): 6:58am On May 13, 2016
Check on us
Re: UPDATE-Get Your Iphone,ipad and Samsung Screen Replacement At Affordable Rate by abduldope(m): 10:02pm On May 13, 2016
ndudichukwumah:
Do you hav ur iphone screen broken?
Does the screen power on?
Is the touch screen still working?

If These answer to the question is yes .. Then u are in right place for replacement for the glass of your screen and very neat without buying a complete screen .. We will safe a lot of money by changing only the glass of your screen..

Chat or call with me on 08036156851..
Fix a time and date I meet us at ikeja for a better and affordable service
do u have clean iphne 5 panel for sale ? if yes state ir price
Re: UPDATE-Get Your Iphone,ipad and Samsung Screen Replacement At Affordable Rate by ndudichukwumah(m): 8:42am On May 14, 2016
[quote author=abduldope post=45597643] do u have clean iphne 5 panel for sale ? if yes state ir price[/quote

Ask for a panel is like asking for a phone because it is difficult to see who want to sell panel except icloud.. So what do u really need in the panel because to get a panel is difficult
Re: UPDATE-Get Your Iphone,ipad and Samsung Screen Replacement At Affordable Rate by babestella: 9:42am On May 14, 2016
How much is iPhone 6 screen and Battery (if you have)?
Re: UPDATE-Get Your Iphone,ipad and Samsung Screen Replacement At Affordable Rate by ndudichukwumah(m): 3:30pm On May 14, 2016
babestella:
How much is iPhone 6 screen and Battery (if you have)?
Complete screen is 25k but if it is change only the glass is 14k.. Battery is 5k
Re: UPDATE-Get Your Iphone,ipad and Samsung Screen Replacement At Affordable Rate by abduldope(m): 10:19pm On May 15, 2016
[quote author=ndudichukwumah post=45605659][/quote] attached image.. d phne fell dwn nd d cam with finga scan stpd working.. hwmch will u fix d GLASS,CAM nd FINGA SCAnner

Re: UPDATE-Get Your Iphone,ipad and Samsung Screen Replacement At Affordable Rate by ndudichukwumah(m): 10:42am On May 16, 2016
abduldope:
attached image.. d phne fell dwn nd d cam with finga scan stpd working.. hwmch will u fix d GLASS,CAM nd FINGA SCAnner
The glass is 14k , while camera is 5k..that fingerprint is not fixable because it is 50/50
Re: UPDATE-Get Your Iphone,ipad and Samsung Screen Replacement At Affordable Rate by ewizard1: 11:48am On May 16, 2016
ndudichukwumah:

The glass is 14k , while camera is 5k..that fingerprint is not fixable because it is 50/50
Iphone 5 Glass is 14k? Is it the original one from apple or the china imitate?

Thanks
Re: UPDATE-Get Your Iphone,ipad and Samsung Screen Replacement At Affordable Rate by ndudichukwumah(m): 2:00pm On May 16, 2016
ewizard1:

Iphone 5 Glass is 14k? Is it the original one from apple or the china imitate?

Thanks
What I quote for you is 6s but for 5s is 7k
Re: UPDATE-Get Your Iphone,ipad and Samsung Screen Replacement At Affordable Rate by abduldope(m): 2:33pm On May 16, 2016
ndudichukwumah:

hwmch will a new finga print cost
Re: UPDATE-Get Your Iphone,ipad and Samsung Screen Replacement At Affordable Rate by abduldope(m): 2:34pm On May 16, 2016
ndudichukwumah:

Re: UPDATE-Get Your Iphone,ipad and Samsung Screen Replacement At Affordable Rate by ewizard1: 7:12pm On May 16, 2016
ndudichukwumah:
What I quote for you is 6s but for 5s is 7k
Ok... I mean the screen + touch for 5!
Re: UPDATE-Get Your Iphone,ipad and Samsung Screen Replacement At Affordable Rate by ndudichukwumah(m): 7:44pm On May 16, 2016
ewizard1:

Ok... I mean the screen + touch for 5!

Complete screen is 15k
Re: UPDATE-Get Your Iphone,ipad and Samsung Screen Replacement At Affordable Rate by Danfaster(m): 11:11pm On May 16, 2016
abduldope:
do u have clean iphne 5 panel for sale ? if yes state ir price
Pls, I got my Iphone 4s slammed on a tiled-floor. How much will it cost me to fix it?

Thanks
Re: UPDATE-Get Your Iphone,ipad and Samsung Screen Replacement At Affordable Rate by cassette(m): 3:34am On May 17, 2016
Good day, please how much to fix this outer glass, not the whole screen and can you guarantee that my touch ID would still work fine after the repair ?

Re: UPDATE-Get Your Iphone,ipad and Samsung Screen Replacement At Affordable Rate by ndudichukwumah(m): 8:07am On May 17, 2016
cassette:
Good day, please how much to fix this outer glass, not the whole screen and can you guarantee that my touch ID would still work fine after the repair ?

It is 14k..if the touch screen is not affected it will work after fixing it
Re: UPDATE-Get Your Iphone,ipad and Samsung Screen Replacement At Affordable Rate by ndudichukwumah(m): 8:11am On May 17, 2016
Danfaster:

Pls, I got my Iphone 4s slammed on a tiled-floor. How much will it cost me to fix it?

Thanks
$
Is the screen crack?
If there is sound when u plug it then is a complete screen-7k but if not then it has affected the power outage
Re: UPDATE-Get Your Iphone,ipad and Samsung Screen Replacement At Affordable Rate by abduldope(m): 12:21pm On May 17, 2016
Danfaster:

Thanks
CC ndudichukwumah
Re: UPDATE-Get Your Iphone,ipad and Samsung Screen Replacement At Affordable Rate by ndudichukwumah(m): 1:40pm On May 17, 2016
abduldope:
CC ndudichukwumah
Checked I hav answered..morever my line is there to chat with u
Re: UPDATE-Get Your Iphone,ipad and Samsung Screen Replacement At Affordable Rate by ndudichukwumah(m): 6:23pm On May 17, 2016
abduldope:
Is not fixiable
Re: UPDATE-Get Your Iphone,ipad and Samsung Screen Replacement At Affordable Rate by ndudichukwumah(m): 9:20pm On May 17, 2016
I am pleased to satisfy my two customer today..so call right now and get the best of our service
Re: UPDATE-Get Your Iphone,ipad and Samsung Screen Replacement At Affordable Rate by ndudichukwumah(m): 7:03am On May 18, 2016
We hope to hear from you soon
Re: UPDATE-Get Your Iphone,ipad and Samsung Screen Replacement At Affordable Rate by ndudichukwumah(m): 11:36am On May 18, 2016
Quality service
Re: UPDATE-Get Your Iphone,ipad and Samsung Screen Replacement At Affordable Rate by ndudichukwumah(m): 5:59am On May 19, 2016
Service available
Re: UPDATE-Get Your Iphone,ipad and Samsung Screen Replacement At Affordable Rate by barnykiss: 6:51am On May 19, 2016
ndudichukwumah:
Service available
Was at compt village yesterday..called ur numbz was Switchd off
Re: UPDATE-Get Your Iphone,ipad and Samsung Screen Replacement At Affordable Rate by ndudichukwumah(m): 10:17am On May 19, 2016
barnykiss:

Was at compt village yesterday..called ur numbz was Switchd off

Sorry for that..I was at ikeja yesterday through out..my airtel number was on through out yesterday except for my Mtn that was down.. Did u call early on for appointment because I had so many calls and appointment ..can u make it today..u can call me now
Re: UPDATE-Get Your Iphone,ipad and Samsung Screen Replacement At Affordable Rate by ndudichukwumah(m): 12:57pm On May 19, 2016
Don't compromise u hard earn money phone for cheap service
Re: UPDATE-Get Your Iphone,ipad and Samsung Screen Replacement At Affordable Rate by ndudichukwumah(m): 6:24pm On May 19, 2016
We are looking forward to hear frm u
Re: UPDATE-Get Your Iphone,ipad and Samsung Screen Replacement At Affordable Rate by ndudichukwumah(m): 7:14am On May 20, 2016
Thanks for all the calls..
Re: UPDATE-Get Your Iphone,ipad and Samsung Screen Replacement At Affordable Rate by ndudichukwumah(m): 11:05am On May 20, 2016
Hope to hear from you all soon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

New Hp G6 750/6gb and Hp 650 750/4gb win8 @ 80k each / Buy Your Laptop Gluzy Screens Here @cheaper Price Now!!! / Acer Aspire 3000 (Tokunbo) with Original Tokunbo Battery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.