Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,556 members, 7,809,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:17 PM

Proof Buhari's/APC Fuel Subsidy Is A Scam Planned Months Ago To Decieve Us - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Proof Buhari's/APC Fuel Subsidy Is A Scam Planned Months Ago To Decieve Us (34395 Views)

Apc: Fuel Price Increase / Finally Absolute Proof Buhari Is A Bigot / Falsehood in APC Fuel Price :Real Cost Of Petrol Breakdown ...by Tam David West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Proof Buhari's/APC Fuel Subsidy Is A Scam Planned Months Ago To Decieve Us by Geniro: 5:58pm On May 12, 2016
MrAboki:

Thats why he is the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.. Thanks for the Compliment.

Really!!

So a Government that is still less than a year in office would deliberately sabotage themselves just so they can remove a scheme (subsidy) that we all as Nigerians unanimously agree is corruption riddled, a drain on our economy and unsustainable.. Just to remove the subsidy.. OK! Continu..

technically speaking, I dont remember Jonathan or the PDP building a single refinery in the last 16 years.

Seriously!! President Muhammadu Buhari made Forex scarce.. grin grin grin Just to remove Subsidy.. grin grin grin

Na wah o!!

This Buhari that has no Certificate sure knows how to scheme and plot really well.. grin

Wait!! So are you saying Nigeria isnt Corrupt? or what exactly?

But lets Continu...

When people say provide Palliatives, I wonder what exactly they mean..

The same Palliatives allegedly provided by President Jonathan through the SURE.P Scheme? O!! By the way, where are the SURE.P Buses ad Palliatives? Cos I never saw them..

But its alright, lets Continu!

But it was actually not just about reversing the price, it was about properly investigating the fraud, fishing out the fraudsters, imprisoning the fraudsters, recovering as much loot as can be recovered, close up the loopholes in the system and then provide "palliatives" to cushion the initial shocking of jumping fuel price from 65 naira to 145 Naira..

But thats by the way.. Kontinu..

Is subsidy removal a bad thing or am I missing your point?

But Kontinu.

Wee You Keep Kwayeeet!! angry

Do you think Nigerians need reminding that they rely on Generator for Power? angry

But Continu.

If you live on the Mainland and work on the Island and spend 20 liters everyday to get to and fro Work.. DOES common sense not tell you to move closer to your place of work?

If your car uses 20 liters everyday to get you to and from work, you need to either change your engines or buy a more fuel efficient vehicle.

If you spend 87,000 Naira every Month on Fuel for your car 1,044,000.00 (One Million and Forty-four Thousand naira) per year.. The real question should be how did you get that job because you sound too stupid to even have passed Common Entrance let alone pass a job interview..

BUT please dont stop, CONTINU..

This your maths really get K-leg o.. But so also does all you have written.

10 liters per day = 1450 Naira per day.

1450 * 30days = 43,500/month

43,500 * 12 = 522,000/annum.

Yeah.. Okay?! So..................................

Okay.. Soooo?

O really!

Fuel price increased because they removed Subsidy.

NEPA bill increased because it was not profitable for Power to be supplied at the cost we were getting it initially.

Dollar rate increased because the price of oil fell to an all time low and Nigerias number one source of Forex was in Jeopardy.

Whatelese?

Yeah!! The freebies are over hommie.

No more subsidy on anything..

Since May 2016, the world has been struggling under the collapse of oil Prices. Russia,, Saudi, e.t.c all are struggling. Countries with Agriculture and other solid minerals as their export goods are doing fine.

Things are getting worse not because this government has destroyed anything, but because things have always been bad for sooooo longand this government is not interested in covering shiit up any more..

But CONTINU..

[b]I am in Nigeria, I have been buying fuel for over 86 Naira for a very very very long time (even when there was no scarcity).

I have never had 24hours light and have bought over 6 Generators in my young adult life.

I have always had to drive on bad roads and spend a lot servicing my vehicles.

Dollar has been dropping for a long time even when Oil sales prices were at 120/barrel.

Nigerian Universities and even lower schools have been decaying for soooooooooooooooooooooo long that now its Normal.

Infrastructures have been going south for a very long long time.

The last refinery built in Nigeria is over 30 years old.

I have lived in a one track economy all my life, thats why as a kid growing up, all I wanted to be was a Petroleum Engineer.

We have always imported everything we used and ate.. From Chicken to Tomatoes to Cement to name it.

We have never been a producing or exporting nation. Thats why ships coming into our Sea ports are fuller than when they leave.

Corruption is nothing new to Nigerians. Thats why the pseudo-name for internet scam is 'The Nigerian Email Scam". The Nigerian Police whose 'Code of Conduct" rules makes it ILLEGAL to recieve any GIFT (I did not say bribe) from any individual (except its a very close relative), openly 'DEMAND" bribes from Nigerians in public.

The only thing that seems to be working in Nigeria is the telecoms sector and even that one sef na problem.

Abegi make I hear word.

And If indeed by some insane stroke of luck you happen to be right that President Buhari did all you alleged in your Post just to remove this cankerworm called subsidy from our system, then he is a very Intelligently cunning man and has my vote for a second term.[/b]

Alhaji Mallam Aboki

Trash

1 Like

Re: Proof Buhari's/APC Fuel Subsidy Is A Scam Planned Months Ago To Decieve Us by AreaFada2: 5:59pm On May 12, 2016
shala01:

With crude pricing for less than 50$/barrel, there should not be any need for subsidy. Even without subsidy, pms should not be selling above 100 Naira.
. Abi o. People keep talking of low crude price, did Buhari not promise to stabilise global crude oil price?
We doubted his ability to do this and were called Tanoids.

That failed promise also shows he has no plan B on how to fund things? Aside funny exaggerated ability to fight corruption and recover stolen money. He should begin with recovery of his stolen Midland Bank stolen oil money from the 1970s.

Now they are shouting low crude price. Pathetic.
Re: Proof Buhari's/APC Fuel Subsidy Is A Scam Planned Months Ago To Decieve Us by excel101(m): 6:00pm On May 12, 2016
fiizznation:
This is actually the right time to deregulate the downstream oil sector. What's the essence of paying exuberant subsidy to the major oil marketers when the price of oil has crashed in the market? Though I still think the 145 naira per litre is kind of too much{ maybe 120/115 naira per litre is ok and somehow understandable}, but the subsidy removal timing is spot on and every reasonable Nigerian should support it.
So GEJ's timing was wrong?
Re: Proof Buhari's/APC Fuel Subsidy Is A Scam Planned Months Ago To Decieve Us by Lanre01(m): 6:06pm On May 12, 2016
Proudly #Zombie
Re: Proof Buhari's/APC Fuel Subsidy Is A Scam Planned Months Ago To Decieve Us by koboko69: 6:08pm On May 12, 2016
ndcide:

Wow.. I never knew what I posted was an attack. Besides, the issue of deregulation have been on before 2012 and oil was $37 in 2008. I'm looking at the rationality vs politics. If it's rational and have been rational. Shouldn't we say politics made us act irrational?

Subsidy was removed jan 1 2012 by Jonathan, when oil was 113usd per barrel
Re: Proof Buhari's/APC Fuel Subsidy Is A Scam Planned Months Ago To Decieve Us by tinsel: 6:09pm On May 12, 2016
jmaine:

Though am in support of subsidy removal, your tribal silly line is shameless and tactless. Who told you only the Yorubas can make a protest work ?
My friend am not a yoruba. I am better igbo than you.
Re: Proof Buhari's/APC Fuel Subsidy Is A Scam Planned Months Ago To Decieve Us by diegwu01: 6:17pm On May 12, 2016
Any protest at this time will Fail woefully, Nigerians support this Subsidy removal
Re: Proof Buhari's/APC Fuel Subsidy Is A Scam Planned Months Ago To Decieve Us by LordBuchi(m): 6:17pm On May 12, 2016
Charly68:
Nonsense write up

U are right...but wether nonsense or sense, u too must buy fuel @ N145. Being a supporter can't get u fuel @ N86
Re: Proof Buhari's/APC Fuel Subsidy Is A Scam Planned Months Ago To Decieve Us by frisky2good(m): 6:35pm On May 12, 2016
If I tell you what I want to tell you, I will be banned by one of the fo0lish moderators.

fiizznation:
This is actually the right time to deregulate the downstream oil sector. What's the essence of paying exuberant subsidy to the major oil marketers when the price of oil has crashed in the market? Though I still think the 145 naira per litre is kind of too much{ maybe 120/115 naira per litre is ok and somehow understandable}, but the subsidy removal timing is spot on and every reasonable Nigerian should support it.
Re: Proof Buhari's/APC Fuel Subsidy Is A Scam Planned Months Ago To Decieve Us by fiizznation: 6:37pm On May 12, 2016
frisky2good:

If I tell you what I want to tell you, I will be banned by one of the fo0lish moderators.

[I bet you want to insult me right. Well go ahead and do that and see if I don't report you
Re: Proof Buhari's/APC Fuel Subsidy Is A Scam Planned Months Ago To Decieve Us by Poweredbrew: 6:38pm On May 12, 2016
Firefire:

Are you sure ? Read the generational curse again... now slowly..."I Lay a curse on anyone who defend politicians simply because he or she is benefiting from them, is from the same tribe or party".

Now say amen, and waka pass.

We are saying the same, the curse is on those that defend rogues/politicians cos of party affiliations which you do here daily. Lmaooooo. Big Amen to that prayers, so shall it be in Jesus name.
Re: Proof Buhari's/APC Fuel Subsidy Is A Scam Planned Months Ago To Decieve Us by 9jatatafo(m): 6:42pm On May 12, 2016
My question is this. Government said they are subsidizing a liter of fuel by 12.86 naira when we bought at 87 or 86.50 naira. And at the price of N87 government was making gain of N13. So what is the rational behind shooting the price to N145? Why didn't government increase the pump price by the same amount of 12.86 Naira? This is a big scam!!!
Re: Proof Buhari's/APC Fuel Subsidy Is A Scam Planned Months Ago To Decieve Us by successmatters(m): 6:46pm On May 12, 2016
fiizznation:

shame on you

1 Like

Re: Proof Buhari's/APC Fuel Subsidy Is A Scam Planned Months Ago To Decieve Us by shegra58: 6:48pm On May 12, 2016
lawyer:
Buhari/APC are very smart. I now understand the format.

Make Fuel scarce for 8months.

Make Nigerians very Frustrated.

Make them buy it at exorbitant prices from 150-250 Naira per litre.

Make it very difficult to even get the fuel even at that price.

Make them beg for black market fuel at N300 per Litre.

Continue to blame Gej and Pdp for the fuel Scarcity.

Make FX scarce. Make people queue for hours and ignore their cries and pains.

Tap into a typical Nigerian's excessive calmness, patience and dislike to queue and suffer.

Promise them Fuel Scarcity would end May 7th.

Re-Introduce the Fuel Scarcity on May 9th.

Make people start begging Buhari/APC to ‪#‎endfuelqueues‬.

Send Buhari to the U.K on May 10th to disgrace us and tell the whole world "Yes Nigeria is Fantastically Corrupt" to deflect attention on what is going back home.

Increase Fuel price from N97 to N145 on May 11th without considering the masses or providing any palliative to cushion the effects of the massive inflation that would result from it to further impoverish Nigerians.

Lie to Nigerians that NLC and all the Governors and Senators are in support. ( Meanwhile its not true)

Change the narrative that ‪#‎OccupyNigeria‬ 1 wasn't about reversal of Fuel subsidy under GEJ but because they didn't trust GEJ to do it well because he was corrupt.

Promote a lot of Social media activists and APC fans living outside Nigeria to tell the world why the new fuel subsidy removal is the best thing to happen to Nigeria since Fried Rice and Chicken because they trust Buhari.

Forget to remind Nigerians that since we do not have 24 hours light, we rely on Generators to run businesses and homes.

For example i spend 20 liters daily on my car to shuttle between Mainland and Lekki. I suffer at least 2 hours of Traffic inside heat so the A/C must be on. If i buy Fuel now for N145 per litre, that means i spend N87,000 a month on Fuel in my car. (Where i wan see am?)

When i get home i must buy at least 10 litres every day for the home Generator. That's N43,500 in a month Making a total of N130,500 a month on Fuel. Let me not add the 20liters per day i buy to run my office generator o!

I have not added cost of food, Fashola's (aka Minister of Darkness) new high increment in Nepa bills, taxes, food, inflation on every damn thing and miscellaneous expenses.

Why then would Nigerians not be Fantastically Corrupt to survive when Buhari's Government only understands Increment, taxes, tolls, pain and suffering and the minimum wage is N18,000 per month while they rejected just 2 weeks ago to increase workers wages. APC lied that if Buhari wins the election, Fuel would be N40 per litre. Little did we know they meant N145 per litre. Every single thing Buhari met in May 2015 has increased 100% just under one year.

We could live with his bland and vapid economic policies but why compound it with an 80% increase from N86 to N145? This is beyond heartless and cruel. Nobody deserves this kind of wickedness. Even convicted Murders don't deserve this kind of suffering talk less of hard working Nigerians.

Since May 29 2015 almost everyone i know has complained that Business has been bad and their wallets are getting slimmer. No economic improvement or sign of better things to come. Rather its one propaganda or the other about how Minister A chop money or Governor F Stole $100 billion meanwhile the hard working Nigerians who have nothing to do with it are getting hungrier everyday and starving because there is no economic blue print but out of the blues ..BOOM!!! N145 per liter. Pay it or jump into the Lagoon.

To you guys abroad supporting the wicked policies of Buhari on twitter or Facebook, don't think you are exempt from it. The families/relatives you left behind in Nigeria are going to suffer it too and you would be getting daily calls from Nigeria for you to send Western Union because "Hunger they catch them". The money you intended to use to do something good or feed your family would finally end up in a petrol station in Lagos till you finally get fed up.

NLC over to you. We would join you whenever your ready to shut Nigeria down with #OccupyNigeria 2 to make Buhari reboot his brain and reverse his archaic and medieval 1984 economic policies.

- Omonile Lawyer
then pmb will be able to achieve his aims for betterment of nigeria if nigeria is shut down shocked
Re: Proof Buhari's/APC Fuel Subsidy Is A Scam Planned Months Ago To Decieve Us by Analorgue(m): 6:58pm On May 12, 2016
MrAboki:

Thats why he is the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.. Thanks for the Compliment.

Really!!

So a Government that is still less than a year in office would deliberately sabotage themselves just so they can remove a scheme (subsidy) that we all as Nigerians unanimously agree is corruption riddled, a drain on our economy and unsustainable.. Just to remove the subsidy.. OK! Continu..

technically speaking, I dont remember Jonathan or the PDP building a single refinery in the last 16 years.

Seriously!! President Muhammadu Buhari made Forex scarce.. grin grin grin Just to remove Subsidy.. grin grin grin

Na wah o!!

This Buhari that has no Certificate sure knows how to scheme and plot really well.. grin

But lets Continu...

The same Palliatives allegedly provided by President Jonathan through the SURE.P Scheme? O!! By the way, where are the SURE.P Buses ad Palliatives? Cos I never saw them..

But it was actually not just about reversing the price, it was about properly investigating the fraud, fishing out the fraudsters, imprisoning the fraudsters, recovering as much loot as can be recovered, close up the loopholes in the system and then provide "palliatives" to cushion the initial shocking of jumping fuel price from 65 naira to 145 Naira..

But Kontinu.

Do you think Nigerians need reminding that they rely on Generator for Power? angry

But Continu.

If you live on the Mainland and work on the Island and spend 20 liters everyday to get to and fro Work.. DOES common sense not tell you to move closer to your place of work?

If your car uses 20 liters everyday to get you to and from work, you need to either change your engines or buy a more fuel efficient vehicle.

If you spend 87,000 Naira every Month on Fuel for your car 1,044,000.00 (One Million and Forty-four Thousand naira) per year.. The real question should be how did you get that job because you sound too stupid to even have passed Common Entrance let alone pass a job interview..

Okay.. Soooo?

O really!

NEPA bill increased because it was not profitable for Power to be supplied at the cost we were getting it initially.

Dollar rate increased because the price of oil fell to an all time low and Nigerias number one source of Forex was in Jeopardy.

Whatelese?

Since May 2016, the world has been struggling under the collapse of oil Prices. Russia,, Saudi, e.t.c all are struggling. Countries with Agriculture and other solid minerals as their export goods are doing fine.

Things are getting worse not because this government has destroyed anything, but because things have always been bad for sooooo longand this government is not interested in covering shiit up any more..

But CONTINU..

[b]I am in Nigeria, I have been buying fuel for over 86 Naira for a very very very long time (even when there was no scarcity).

I have never had 24hours light and have bought over 6 Generators in my young adult life.

Dollar has been dropping for a long time even when Oil sales prices were at 120/barrel.

Nigerian Universities and even lower schools have been decaying for soooooooooooooooooooooo long that now its Normal.

I have lived in a one track economy all my life, thats why as a kid growing up, all I wanted to be was a Petroleum Engineer.

We have always imported everything we used and ate.. From Chicken to Tomatoes to Cement to name it.

We have never been a producing or exporting nation. Thats why ships coming into our Sea ports are fuller than when they leave.

Corruption is nothing new to Nigerians. Thats why the pseudo-name for internet scam is 'The Nigerian Email Scam". The Nigerian Police whose 'Code of Conduct" rules makes it ILLEGAL to recieve any GIFT (I did not say bribe) from any individual (except its a very close relative), openly 'DEMAND" bribes from Nigerians in public.

The only thing that seems to be working in Nigeria is the telecoms sector and even that one sef na problem.

Abegi make I hear word.

And If indeed by some insane stroke of luck you happen to be right that President Buhari did all you alleged in your Post just to remove this cankerworm called subsidy from our system, then he is a very Intelligently cunning man and has my vote for a second term.[/b]

Alhaji Mallam Aboki
I see you have amused yourself a great deal. but then again, while the op's post wasn't structured in the best possible manner, I find your response pervasively sentimental..
Re: Proof Buhari's/APC Fuel Subsidy Is A Scam Planned Months Ago To Decieve Us by MrAboki: 7:24pm On May 12, 2016
Analorgue:
I see you have amused yourself a great deal. but then again, while the op's post wasn't structured in the best possible manner, I find your response pervasively sentimental..

Amuse myself, Indeed I did.. grin

Sentimental?

Far from it.

I have always maintained that the one thing successive Governments have gotten wrong is desemination of information.

Fuel Subsidy must go. This point is not negotiable.

The OP saying the scarcity of Forex was an intentional ploty by the administration to remove subsidy is comical at best.

Saying things have only gone south under this administration remains purely a matter of perspective. I don't think there was much anybody could do about the state of our affairs at this moment. Nigeria is still an import dependent economy and our major export which accounts for over 85% of our foreign income is now next to worthless. We are still not agriculturally sufficient. Power situation is very piss poor and also caused in part by poor regulation and inappropriate price setting by the government which led to Distribution and Generation companies running at a loss and being unable to pay the Gas suppliers that power the Turbines. Our refineries are old and outdated and barely functioning. Infrastructural decay has been ongoing for a long time. A lot of white elephant projects litter the nation. We are not industrialised because of many of the above stated factors, corruption and unreasonable legislation passed for selfish reasons.

I could go on and on and explain to you how this subsidization business has ruined many sectors of the nation including but not limited to Tertiary Institutions and the likes. But that is a matter for another day.

Open market policy has dropped the price of Diesel and telecommunications in Nigeria, same will happen to PMS with time.

I stand with the Presidency on this decision.
Re: Proof Buhari's/APC Fuel Subsidy Is A Scam Planned Months Ago To Decieve Us by Fawklicant: 7:32pm On May 12, 2016
lawyer:
Buhari/APC are very smart. I now understand the format.

Make Fuel scarce for 8months.

Make Nigerians very Frustrated.

Make them buy it at exorbitant prices from 150-250 Naira per litre.

Make it very difficult to even get the fuel even at that price.

Make them beg for black market fuel at N300 per Litre.

Continue to blame Gej and Pdp for the fuel Scarcity.

Make FX scarce. Make people queue for hours and ignore their cries and pains.

Tap into a typical Nigerian's excessive calmness, patience and dislike to queue and suffer.

Promise them Fuel Scarcity would end May 7th.

Re-Introduce the Fuel Scarcity on May 9th.

Make people start begging Buhari/APC to ‪#‎endfuelqueues‬.

Send Buhari to the U.K on May 10th to disgrace us and tell the whole world "Yes Nigeria is Fantastically Corrupt" to deflect attention on what is going back home.

Increase Fuel price from N97 to N145 on May 11th without considering the masses or providing any palliative to cushion the effects of the massive inflation that would result from it to further impoverish Nigerians.

Lie to Nigerians that NLC and all the Governors and Senators are in support. ( Meanwhile its not true)

Change the narrative that ‪#‎OccupyNigeria‬ 1 wasn't about reversal of Fuel subsidy under GEJ but because they didn't trust GEJ to do it well because he was corrupt.

Promote a lot of Social media activists and APC fans living outside Nigeria to tell the world why the new fuel subsidy removal is the best thing to happen to Nigeria since Fried Rice and Chicken because they trust Buhari.

Forget to remind Nigerians that since we do not have 24 hours light, we rely on Generators to run businesses and homes.

For example i spend 20 liters daily on my car to shuttle between Mainland and Lekki. I suffer at least 2 hours of Traffic inside heat so the A/C must be on. If i buy Fuel now for N145 per litre, that means i spend N87,000 a month on Fuel in my car. (Where i wan see am?)

When i get home i must buy at least 10 litres every day for the home Generator. That's N43,500 in a month Making a total of N130,500 a month on Fuel. Let me not add the 20liters per day i buy to run my office generator o!

I have not added cost of food, Fashola's (aka Minister of Darkness) new high increment in Nepa bills, taxes, food, inflation on every damn thing and miscellaneous expenses.

Why then would Nigerians not be Fantastically Corrupt to survive when Buhari's Government only understands Increment, taxes, tolls, pain and suffering and the minimum wage is N18,000 per month while they rejected just 2 weeks ago to increase workers wages. APC lied that if Buhari wins the election, Fuel would be N40 per litre. Little did we know they meant N145 per litre. Every single thing Buhari met in May 2015 has increased 100% just under one year.

We could live with his bland and vapid economic policies but why compound it with an 80% increase from N86 to N145? This is beyond heartless and cruel. Nobody deserves this kind of wickedness. Even convicted Murders don't deserve this kind of suffering talk less of hard working Nigerians.

Since May 29 2015 almost everyone i know has complained that Business has been bad and their wallets are getting slimmer. No economic improvement or sign of better things to come. Rather its one propaganda or the other about how Minister A chop money or Governor F Stole $100 billion meanwhile the hard working Nigerians who have nothing to do with it are getting hungrier everyday and starving because there is no economic blue print but out of the blues ..BOOM!!! N145 per liter. Pay it or jump into the Lagoon.

To you guys abroad supporting the wicked policies of Buhari on twitter or Facebook, don't think you are exempt from it. The families/relatives you left behind in Nigeria are going to suffer it too and you would be getting daily calls from Nigeria for you to send Western Union because "Hunger they catch them". The money you intended to use to do something good or feed your family would finally end up in a petrol station in Lagos till you finally get fed up.

NLC over to you. We would join you whenever your ready to shut Nigeria down with #OccupyNigeria 2 to make Buhari reboot his brain and reverse his archaic and medieval 1984 economic policies.

- Omonile Lawyer

I have always said it that the end game wpuld be to hike fuel costs even as recently as march.

Re: Proof Buhari's/APC Fuel Subsidy Is A Scam Planned Months Ago To Decieve Us by khalidqudus: 7:35pm On May 12, 2016
MrAboki:

Really!!

Na wah o!!

But lets Continu...

But Kontinu.

But Continu.

Okay.. Soooo?

O really!

Whatelese?

But CONTINU..

Abegi make I hear word.

Alhaji Mallam Abokee

I think this guy is one of those that were planted on social media to support APC. You're defending them as though you benefit from doing so. Have you walked the street of Nigeria and see what's going on? I bet you don't. coming here and talking as though you know how a typical Nigerian is coping.
Re: Proof Buhari's/APC Fuel Subsidy Is A Scam Planned Months Ago To Decieve Us by obidevine(m): 7:46pm On May 12, 2016
I believe the FG intentionally made fuel scarce for very long to test the resolve of Nigerians and when they (FG) saw that Nigerians were still buying fuel even at 120 per litre , they thought to themselves "so these gullible masses can buy fuel at 120 for this long and not riot then let's increase it officially from 86.50 to145 and see what happens"

I think the FG is taking us for a ride, we need to rise up and take a solid stand with stern faces, this crap is too much !!!!!
Re: Proof Buhari's/APC Fuel Subsidy Is A Scam Planned Months Ago To Decieve Us by Sapeleboy911(m): 7:47pm On May 12, 2016
I don't get it. if the government has deregulated the downstream sector. And fuel subsidies no longer exist? then how come this same government still fix price range for independent marketers? to me I suspect that fuel subsidies still exist.
Re: Proof Buhari's/APC Fuel Subsidy Is A Scam Planned Months Ago To Decieve Us by delvinmaya(m): 7:59pm On May 12, 2016
@aboki or whatever you call yourself. Provide facts and evidence and stop with the blind support. I would have kept quiet but seeing you now state that oil was the only thing we exported is wrong. Go and get figures from the NEPC before you talk about what you don't know. And you trying to rubbish omonile for his write-up is downright silly.
You are not his boss neither do you pay his bills so telling him how to live his life is uncalled for. If you are satisfied with the FG say so, don't come and start asserting yourself and your opinion on other people
Re: Proof Buhari's/APC Fuel Subsidy Is A Scam Planned Months Ago To Decieve Us by emmy994: 8:00pm On May 12, 2016
bubu and and his government are all scam..we say no to this new fuel price.we shall occupy nigeria and amanpour will come to interview us dis time.enough is enough.no light no fuel poor economy yet they keep blaming jeg..shame on dem all..no wonder they dont want 9ja to split cos they all depend on oil..ogun go fire dem all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Proof Buhari's/APC Fuel Subsidy Is A Scam Planned Months Ago To Decieve Us by Ugosample(m): 8:39pm On May 12, 2016
snthesis:
well- u kinda hit d nail on the head
Nigerians are known to be very resilient and our leaders use that trait to dia advantage- when u push a Nigerian to the wall, rather than fight back, he would try to push the wall. that being said, anytime the govt wants to pull a fast one over d populace- the 1st thing is to create a distraction, and then build on it, afterwhich Nigerians will beg to take the pill.
another case in point: notice how the govt easily passed the importation of grass from Brazil (can u imagine- we now import grass) and the fast approval of the grazing bill. now how did this happen- simply the distraction was the rampaging fulani herdsmen ( all of a sudden the destruction attributed to the fulani herdsmen became everyday news and voila Govt came with a solution (which they planned all along)- lets acquire grazing field from states and lets import grass for the cattle...end

The grazing bill has not been approved at all.
Please say what you know
Re: Proof Buhari's/APC Fuel Subsidy Is A Scam Planned Months Ago To Decieve Us by free13: 9:01pm On May 12, 2016
Nice.
Re: Proof Buhari's/APC Fuel Subsidy Is A Scam Planned Months Ago To Decieve Us by Mezux(m): 9:05pm On May 12, 2016
You are just ranting Mr lawyer
Comon sense dem no dey read am for skul
Mtn dey 9ja since u never subscribe for sense ODE....
Re: Proof Buhari's/APC Fuel Subsidy Is A Scam Planned Months Ago To Decieve Us by jojothaiv(m): 9:10pm On May 12, 2016
Eagul:

The LAW!
Oya clap for yourself.. You try
In other news Buhari till 2023
We will all suffer for GEJ's misrule whether we like it or not
Entirely your choice....
And the last time i check, it's your opinion and it's not a fact...
Re: Proof Buhari's/APC Fuel Subsidy Is A Scam Planned Months Ago To Decieve Us by scottyoloye(m): 9:18pm On May 12, 2016
one of the problems we are facing in this country is the issue of some zombies who idiotically and dogmatically follow some moribund leaders e.g "say Baba" and his likes who are myopically disposed to certain issues and funny enough these zombiesfind it difficult to succumb to the fact that one of SAY BABA's problems is the issue of his illiteracy they still believe a primary six certificate holder can paddle the boat of a country as large as Nigeria....we are bound to have problems since he is a dunce and his minister for finance is also incompetent. Let's wake up from our slumber good citizens of naija.....The sleep Wey we sleep don do..

1 Like

Re: Proof Buhari's/APC Fuel Subsidy Is A Scam Planned Months Ago To Decieve Us by eplanning: 10:20pm On May 12, 2016
MrAboki:

Really!!

Na wah o!!

But lets Continu...

But Kontinu.

But Continu.

Okay.. Soooo?

O really!

Whatelese?

But CONTINU..

Abegi make I hear word.

Alhaji Mallam Abokee

Idiot of your type. You think we are interested in this your smooth talk. Fact is this government has been insensitive to the sufferings and cries of the people and you guys are busy playing politics with the situation instead of saying it as it is. Or were you paid for this? Mtcheeew... nonsense and ingredient.. angry

2 Likes

Re: Proof Buhari's/APC Fuel Subsidy Is A Scam Planned Months Ago To Decieve Us by ehissi(m): 11:34pm On May 12, 2016
They just want to use the increment to make money for themselves. Afterall, they want to unbundle NNPC and make an investor in the field as well.

Lai Mohammed said that government had gone past the argument of subsidy as it was currently subsidizing at #13 Naira, which amounted to #1 trillion.

#86.50 + #13.00 = #99.50

#145.00 - #99.50 = #45.50

Since NNPC is the only one importing, and it also has filling stations of its own, it will make cash both as an investor and as a regulator. It will be making profit of over #45.50 minus what it makes in the course of importation.

Let me as again, who is the substantive minister of petroleum??

Sai Babaaaaaa [/color][color=#550000] cool[color=#550000][/color]
Re: Proof Buhari's/APC Fuel Subsidy Is A Scam Planned Months Ago To Decieve Us by TijaniAbu: 1:42am On May 13, 2016
Buhari and Osinbajo are evil scammers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures Of Nigerian Soldiers In Action You Have Not Seen Before / It Doesn't Take Decades To Fight Corruption, Rwandan President Tells Buhari / Air Task Force Kills Terrorists, Destroys Logistics Facilities In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 145
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.