Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:37 PM

How To Do/collect Survey Plan And Cof O - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How To Do/collect Survey Plan And Cof O (10895 Views)

Property Investment In A Prime Location At 5m Per Plot With Cof O / We Help You With Cof O Land In Shapati Lakowe Lagos / Double Your Investment In 3Months- Own Cof O Land In Shapati Lakowe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Do/collect Survey Plan And Cof O by anikkyshaya: 4:07pm On May 12, 2016
Hello my daddys and mummys uncles, brothers and sisters in the house please kindly help me with how to do Survey plan and how I can collect my C of O.

I bought half plot of land around Sango Ota Ogun State Nigeria, and have build 3 units of 2 one bedroom flat and two bedroom flat on it. Am about to roof it very soon, but i need all the necessary documents so that all the OMO ONILE will not disturb me. Thanks

My Questions is :
(1) how much is survey plan of 1/2 plot
(2) how much is Cof O
(3) what other bills need to be paid behind all dis

Thanks
Re: How To Do/collect Survey Plan And Cof O by anikkyshaya: 4:24pm On May 12, 2016
Help needed oooo
Re: How To Do/collect Survey Plan And Cof O by anikkyshaya: 4:25pm On May 12, 2016
any idea is welcome o
Re: How To Do/collect Survey Plan And Cof O by agarawu23(m): 5:15pm On May 12, 2016
anikkyshaya:
Hello my daddys and mummys uncles, brothers and sisters in the house please kindly help me with how to do Survey plan and how I can collect my C of O.

I bought half plot of land around Sango Ota Ogun State Nigeria, and have build 3 units of 2 one bedroom flat and two bedroom flat on it. Am about to roof it very soon, but i need all the necessary documents so that all the OMO ONILE will not disturb me. Thanks

My Questions is :
(2) how much is Cof O

Thanks
doing all necessary documents doesn't stop omo onile from disturbing you if that's the main reason you want to do those documents.

You will need to approve your drawing too.

1 Like

Re: How To Do/collect Survey Plan And Cof O by anikkyshaya: 5:18pm On May 12, 2016
agarawu23:
doing all necessary documents doesn't stop omo onile from disturbing you if that's the main reason you want to do those documents.

You will need to approve your drawing too.

Can you help sir, with step by step on how to do it sir because am very new to these.
Re: How To Do/collect Survey Plan And Cof O by agarawu23(m): 5:30pm On May 12, 2016
anikkyshaya:

Can you help sir, with step by step on how to do it sir because am very new to these.
madam,
You will need to contact ppl at home and in the area your land is located so they can tell u how to go about it.

These land documents processing depends on location
Sorry! I don't know the step by step process of sango ota. Hopefully ppl who have properties in Ogun state will help u with the useful info especially the c of o
Re: How To Do/collect Survey Plan And Cof O by anikkyshaya: 5:39pm On May 12, 2016
agarawu23:
madam,
You will need to contact ppl at home and in the area your land is located so they can tell u how to go about it.

These land documents processing depends on location
Sorry! I don't know the step by step process of sango ota. Hopefully ppl who have properties in Ogun state will help u with the useful info especially the c of o

Thanks sir, God bless more

1 Like

Re: How To Do/collect Survey Plan And Cof O by diehard(m): 5:44pm On May 12, 2016
You may need the services of lawyer who understand the process of land registration and as for the survey papers, a registered surveyor can get you that. Omonile lawyer in this forum can help
Re: How To Do/collect Survey Plan And Cof O by anikkyshaya: 6:20pm On May 12, 2016
[quote author=diehard post=45559539]You may need the services of lawyer who understand the process of land registration and as for the survey papers, a registered surveyor can get you that. Omonile lawyer in this forum can help[/quote

Thanks so much sir, if u kindly know any surveyor around sango ota or on this forum please kindly let me know.
Re: How To Do/collect Survey Plan And Cof O by diehard(m): 6:26pm On May 12, 2016
talk with Omonile lawyer first, he maybe able to recommend a surveyor he works with:

http://omonilelawyer.com/
Re: How To Do/collect Survey Plan And Cof O by anikkyshaya: 8:38pm On May 12, 2016
diehard:
talk with Omonile lawyer first, he maybe able to recommend a surveyor he works with:

http://omonilelawyer.com/

I will do that and see how it goes. Thanks
Re: How To Do/collect Survey Plan And Cof O by anikkyshaya: 1:43pm On May 13, 2016
maftatechbiz:

You have been properly advised by 2curiousity. That seems to be the best thing to do. But if you need technical advise, i and any interested NL here will surely give.

Thanks sir, but am not yet getting anything at the moment. Lawyer said he would get back to me, but at the same time That dosing stop another surveyor to comprise the price, definitely I know that is lawyer that will handle my CofO.

Oga na my poket I they look ooo grin grin
Re: How To Do/collect Survey Plan And Cof O by aftatechbiz(m): 7:38am On May 14, 2016
anikkyshaya:

My Questions is :
(2) how much is Cof O

Thanks

First: Having documents does not stop omo onile from disturbing you.
Answers
1. Cost of survey depends on area and environment but the more popular and developed an area is, the higher the cost.

2. You need to ask the ministry of land in your state or town planning authority in your local govt to give you the cost of c of o in ogun state.

3. When you take your building plan drawing to your local govt town planning, they will ask for your survey and if you tell them you dont have yet, they will make a provision for you. They will require your tax clearance, ask for inspection fees, passport photo etc. Infact, it is advisable for you to go there and ask or send someone close to you or the engineer who built the house can also do that for you.

3 Likes

Re: How To Do/collect Survey Plan And Cof O by anikkyshaya: 12:25pm On May 14, 2016
aftatechbiz:

First: Having documents does not stop omo onile from disturbing you.
Answers
1. Cost of survey depends on area and environment but the more popular and developed an area is, the higher the cost.

2. You need to ask the ministry of land in your state or town planning authority in your local govt to give you the cost of c of o in ogun state.

3. When you take your building plan drawing to your local govt town planning, they will ask for your survey and if you tell them you dont have yet, they will make a provision for you. They will require your tax clearance, ask for inspection fees, passport photo etc. Infact, it is advisable for you to go there and ask or send someone close to you or the engineer who built the house can also do that for you.

Thanks sir, unfortunately am not around to do all that, I know that having all d nesseary documents will not stop OMO ONILE from disturb me but it would help in some areas, but unfortunately the engineer died last year and my sister is heavy at d moment. But if i can get any recommendation surveyor my sister is available to work with the person, but going to Local government by her self will be nightmare. Thanks once again sir.
Re: How To Do/collect Survey Plan And Cof O by massimo101: 3:18pm On May 14, 2016
Price of survey for both half plot and full plot of land are thesame,survey cost between 80k to 100k at sango.....a C of O might cost you 300 to 350k
Re: How To Do/collect Survey Plan And Cof O by mufutau55(m): 3:38pm On May 14, 2016
aftatechbiz:

I did a Red Copy survey recently for plot of 60x120ft for N100k.

Hajji M.
Re: How To Do/collect Survey Plan And Cof O by anikkyshaya: 4:22pm On May 14, 2016
massimo101:
Price of survey for both half plot and full plot of land are thesame,survey cost between 80k to 100k at sango.....a C of O might cost you 300 to 350k

my head oooo grin grin grin I thought it something around 50k !!! But all is well, hope it stays that way, I know Cof O will be between that amount. Thanks sir
Re: How To Do/collect Survey Plan And Cof O by anikkyshaya: 4:30pm On May 14, 2016
mufutau55:

I did a Red Copy survey recently for plot of 60x120ft for N100k.

Hajji M.

My oga at d top thanks sir cheesy grin when u say RED COPY sir, did they do another copy apart from RED COPY ? If so please let me know sir and also is this 100k is around Ogun state because my place fall to IFO LOCAL GOVERNMENT. thanks for your time sir.
Re: How To Do/collect Survey Plan And Cof O by massimo101: 5:19pm On May 14, 2016
Lol..50k ke,not in this naija o....a genuine survey must have a red copy
Re: How To Do/collect Survey Plan And Cof O by anikkyshaya: 5:38pm On May 14, 2016
massimo101:
Lol..50k ke,not in this naija o....a genuine survey must have a red copy

grin grin grin grin grin really!! I don't know ooo, anyway if u have any genuine surveyor around Sango Ota or Ifo please kindly let me know sir,

I hope it not going to be 100k shall o..............Lol. Thanks sir
Re: How To Do/collect Survey Plan And Cof O by massimo101: 6:50pm On May 14, 2016
You can get one at sango....adalemo bus stop....not far from toll gate...when you are ready I can text you his details
Re: How To Do/collect Survey Plan And Cof O by anikkyshaya: 10:02pm On May 14, 2016
massimo101:
You can get one at sango....adalemo bus stop....not far from toll gate...when you are ready I can text you his details

Am ready sir, so far is legitimate, authentic, confirm and d money not too much grin grin am ok. You can email his number to me or put it on here sir. Thanks

crownnike@yahoo.co.uk
Re: How To Do/collect Survey Plan And Cof O by mufutau55(m): 3:08am On May 15, 2016
anikkyshaya:

My oga at d top thanks sir cheesy grin when u say RED COPY sir, did they do another copy apart from RED COPY ? If so please let me know sir and also is this 100k is around Ogun state because my place fall to IFO LOCAL GOVERNMENT. thanks for your time sir.

I did this at Ado-Odo LGA. Red Copy means the survey is filed at Surveyor General Office.
RED COPY just means "RECORDED COPY" at Survey office. It's not valid if not recorded.
Some surveyor just give you a copy and they never record it at the appropriate Office.
Hope you understand it now.

Hajji M.

3 Likes

Re: How To Do/collect Survey Plan And Cof O by makinde3: 11:34am On May 15, 2016
massimo101:

Please kindly advice me the cost of survey 10 acres

Thanks
Re: How To Do/collect Survey Plan And Cof O by Nobody: 1:32pm On May 15, 2016
in lagos,registered survey in lagos cost 150k for a plot in mainland and 300k for a plot in island.

here in anambra, its 50k for a plot. but cheaper for many plots. its calculated in the no of square metres and the no of beacon no they will buy at the survey office. you can end up doing 10 plots here for between 100k to 150k here.
Re: How To Do/collect Survey Plan And Cof O by anikkyshaya: 4:28pm On May 15, 2016
mufutau55:

I did this at Ado-Odo LGA. Red Copy means the survey is filed at Surveyor General Office.
RED COPY just means "RECORDED COPY" at Survey office. It's not valid if not recorded.
Some surveyor just give you a copy and they never record it and the appropriate Office.

Hajji M.

I understand it now sir, I will look out for dat, I would have love to do it with same person that did your sir but d price!!! Thanks so much sir.
Re: How To Do/collect Survey Plan And Cof O by anikkyshaya: 4:35pm On May 15, 2016
mercylicious:
in lagos,registered survey in lagos cost 150k for a plot in mainland and 300k for a plot in island.

here in anambra, its 50k for a plot. but cheaper for many plots. its calculated in the no of square metres and the no of beacon no they will buy at the survey office. you can end up doing 10 plots here for between 100k to 150k here.

How I which I can carry my Land to Anambra grin, grin grin impossible.
Re: How To Do/collect Survey Plan And Cof O by Nobody: 4:41pm On May 15, 2016
anikkyshaya:

How I which I can carry my Land to Anambra grin, grin grin impossible.

Why did you decide to develop property in an environment where you don't know anybody of even minimal trust?
Re: How To Do/collect Survey Plan And Cof O by anikkyshaya: 5:25pm On May 15, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Why did you decide to develop property in an environment where you don't know anybody of even minimal trust?

I do, infant my Auntie street is just behind my property also my mum, sisters, brothers live close to d place, is just that......... Is a long story.
Re: How To Do/collect Survey Plan And Cof O by anikkyshaya: 5:39pm On May 15, 2016
massimo101:

Am still waiting sir, thanks
Re: How To Do/collect Survey Plan And Cof O by nazir: 9:00pm On May 15, 2016
mufutau55:

Some surveyor just give you a copy and they never record it and the appropriate Office.

Hajji M.

@Hajji M, pls Sir, what are the steps I can take to verify that my survey is genuines? Your response will be highly appreciated.
Re: How To Do/collect Survey Plan And Cof O by massimo101: 9:14pm On May 15, 2016
Sorry, will send number to your mail

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos State Reviews Land Use Charge To Pre-2018 Rates / THE NORTHBROOKS ESTATE BY RCCG, WITH C of O NOW N4M. CALL US NOW! / Poultry with Fish Farm For Sale or Lease

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.