Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,379 members, 7,808,349 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:42 AM

Married Men With Pregnant Wives,how Do You Cope? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Men With Pregnant Wives,how Do You Cope? (12541 Views)

Why Married Men Prefer Us To Their Wives - Commercial Sex Workers / "Don't Wear Anything To Bed''- Nigerian Lady Advises Men With Unfaithful Wives / 10 Things Only Men With Pregnant Wives Understand (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married Men With Pregnant Wives,how Do You Cope? by patfenda(m): 5:20pm On May 12, 2016
Being really bothered lately cos my wife is pregnant/ist issue/,now first she is very selective with food and whenever she wants a particular food she must eat it or there would b problem....dats not the problem though
The problem is that we hardly make love,she does not get turned on,Hot or in the mood,even when it rains for where?na so so sleep tinx 0....
Even majority of the times i make a move,i end up getting locked out...as a man am being starved and it hurts me.
Fellow married matured men pls what do i do?cos i cant be like dis 4 nine months....konji go kill man pickin oooo

2 Likes

Re: Married Men With Pregnant Wives,how Do You Cope? by Redomi(m): 5:26pm On May 12, 2016
Am not married now, but if I am and my wife get pregnant, the next thing is to look for one secondary school student and........?? pay her school fees

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married Men With Pregnant Wives,how Do You Cope? by diportivo: 5:28pm On May 12, 2016
Bros na lie....i neva see person wey konji kill b4! tongue

U shld understand dat its d preggie thingie....

Ur complaints shld come after she gives birth and u r still being locked out....i believe den u will av a reason to complain

For now leave madam joor....she is still learning the ropes of carrying belle upandan

16 Likes

Re: Married Men With Pregnant Wives,how Do You Cope? by MrHighSea: 5:29pm On May 12, 2016
LOL. Mr. RAW

2 Likes

Re: Married Men With Pregnant Wives,how Do You Cope? by PresVA: 5:55pm On May 12, 2016
Have you ever wondered how your wife copes?? Or you think her 'situation' is so pleasing to her?

You just have to be supportive the best way you can; you're in it together. .

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Men With Pregnant Wives,how Do You Cope? by BellaElla(f): 6:05pm On May 12, 2016
Oga let me tell u wat ur wife is passing through so that u go tell me if Na u, u go allow person touch u.
1. Her throat always feels like something is climbing around it. 2. If she eats, she feels the food coming back into her mouth.3. She is having heartburn ( her chest is always on fire)4.She can't say one sentence without her mouth filling up with saliva.5. Her v.j is tender and hurts most of the time.6. She retches whenever food passes down her throat.7. She is having waist pain, feels feverish, pees every two minutes.8. She is sharing her energy with another human being. Imagine producing all the cells, bones, tissues and blood needed to form a perfect human being.
9. She is constantly worried about the safety of the baby, she worries that the baby is forming well, getting all nutrients needed.
10. Nothing tastes good to her cos her mouth is sour and excess saliva.
11. She still has to do housework and feed u despite all these feelings.
Oga trust me, seducing u is the last thought on her mind. If u want to kpekus at all, ur best best is helping her out at home, preparing food for her, encouraging her, telling her u understand how she feels, helping her research on pregnancy, praying for ur baby with her. She will most likely get wet down there out of gratitude and appreciation. She will likely give u without being asked. But if u start groping and handling her at night when she dey find way to sleep, u no go gree her sleep, u go dey prod am with ur umbrella, then get ready for a conji filled one year plus. Because she is more likely to feel resentment towards u now than passion. Welcome to marriage oga.

101 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Married Men With Pregnant Wives,how Do You Cope? by JustHere2Observ(f): 6:05pm On May 12, 2016
You better endure oo. Later in pregnancy, most women become very Hot and will want sex every time, so chill till that time.

3 Likes

Re: Married Men With Pregnant Wives,how Do You Cope? by Nobody: 6:08pm On May 12, 2016
How far is she and how often do you want to make love, let's say, in a week?
Re: Married Men With Pregnant Wives,how Do You Cope? by ifex370(m): 6:09pm On May 12, 2016
Redomi:
Am not married now, but if I am and my wife get pregnant, the next thing is to look for one secondary school student and........?? pay her school fees

Haba.. Guys like you give men a bad name

10 Likes

Re: Married Men With Pregnant Wives,how Do You Cope? by delishpot: 6:17pm On May 12, 2016
I sense she is in her first trimester. Just bee patient with her. Many women go through a lot of discomfort during pregnancy. Many liken it to having their bodies taken over by allien and the woman, can not control anything. The baby takes over and that be is it.
In her second trimester, she may start over asking for it even cool

3 Likes

Re: Married Men With Pregnant Wives,how Do You Cope? by patfenda(m): 6:19pm On May 12, 2016
BellaElla:
Oga let me tell u wat ur wife is passing through so that u go tell me if Na u, u go allow person touch u.
1. Her throat always feels like something is climbing around it. 2. If she eats, she feels the food coming back into her mouth.3. She is having heartburn ( her chest is always on fire)4.She can't say one sentence without her mouth filling up with saliva.5. Her v.j is tender and hurts most of the time.6. She retches whenever food passes down her throat.7. She is having waist pain, feels feverish, pees every two minutes.8. She is sharing her energy with another human being. Imagine producing all the cells, bones, tissues and blood needed to form a perfect human being.
9. She is constantly worried about the safety of the baby, she worries that the baby is forming well, getting all nutrients needed.
Oga trust me, seducing u is the last thought on her mind. If u want to kpekus at all, ur best best is helping her out at home, preparing food for her, encouraging her, telling her u understand how she feels, helping her research on pregnancy, praying for ur baby with her. She will most likely get wet down there out of gratitude and appreciation. She will likely give u without being asked. But if u start groping and handling her at night when she dey find way to sleep, u no go gree her sleep, u go dey prod am with ur umbrella, then get ready for a conji filled one year plus. Because she is more likely to feel resentment towards u now than passion. Welcome to marriage oga.
thanks madam....u no lie

7 Likes

Re: Married Men With Pregnant Wives,how Do You Cope? by patfenda(m): 6:22pm On May 12, 2016
JustHere2Observ:
You better endure oo. Later in pregnancy, most women become very Hot and will want sex every time, so chill till that time.
ok oooo
Re: Married Men With Pregnant Wives,how Do You Cope? by joseph1832(m): 6:42pm On May 12, 2016
This is among the reason why I always advice couples to be free minded, and also to be proud of their sexuality.

OP. I'll advice you to sit down and speak with her, open up and tell her your mind, not in a disrespectful way, but in a gentle way. Let her know your feelings, and yearning. If you guys are the type who engage in MouthAction, then by all means, if she doesn't want penetrative sex, then may be MouthAction would be okay. And if the answer is still no, then my friend, I believe the onus falls on you. I'll advice you to _masturbate (no offense intended) its way better than even thinking of cheating on her, than cheating on her.

Don't let societal norm and religious doctrine and dogma delude you. Its your marriage, and you have it in your hands.

This is my humble advice.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Men With Pregnant Wives,how Do You Cope? by Kaira333: 7:02pm On May 12, 2016
Hahahahahahaha. Op chill joor must you ....?

1 Like

Re: Married Men With Pregnant Wives,how Do You Cope? by Titilayooni(f): 7:11pm On May 12, 2016
You've said it all,thanks
BellaElla:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Men With Pregnant Wives,how Do You Cope? by patfenda(m): 9:51pm On May 12, 2016
joseph1832:
This is among the reason why I always advice couples to be free minded, and also to be proud of their sexuality.

OP. I'll advice you to sit down and speak with her, open up and tell her your mind, not in a disrespectful way, but in a gentle way. Let her know your feelings, and yearning. If you guys are the type who engage in MouthAction, then by all means, if she doesn't want penetrative sex, then may be MouthAction would be okay. And if the answer is still no, then my friend, I believe the onus falls on you. I'll advice you to _masturbate (no offense intended) its way better than even thinking of cheating on her, than cheating on her.

Don't let societal norm and religious doctrine and dogma delude you. Its your marriage, and you have it in your hands.

mouth wetin she go gree?i dont masturbate.thks though

1 Like

Re: Married Men With Pregnant Wives,how Do You Cope? by weaseloo: 9:56pm On May 12, 2016
BellaElla:

Nicely said. I don't have the throat thing though when pregnant but your body feels like it's doing over time. Even after giving birth and being awake most nights with the baby. It's even worse when you Have a full time job and also have to be awake at night with the baby, and awake during the day at work. Nobody sends you. If you have a husband that won't wake up at night with you to tend to the baby, where does sex even enter the equation. This is aside the fact that you still have to cook for the family, go the market and etc. Without helping hand, your wife is on steroids!
I remember getting as little as 3 hrs of sleep every day and was gaining weight exponentially. Thank God it's all over. Baby is over a year now, and I'm in a part time job and have lost most of the weight.

8 Likes

Re: Married Men With Pregnant Wives,how Do You Cope? by joseph1832(m): 10:09pm On May 12, 2016
patfenda:
Okay. Then bro, you'll have to endure. smiley

1 Like

Re: Married Men With Pregnant Wives,how Do You Cope? by Lumpyy(f): 10:14am On May 13, 2016
patfenda:
oga dont even dare to mention it.the last thing a pregnant woman wishes to do is THAT oo.her mouth tastes bad already,shes prolly spitting all the time and having to force food down her throat and u think shell want to do mouth action?u will just sound selfish grin.i pray shes nt lyk me o.bin preggies 3× and i hate IT in pregnancy+few months after delivery.thank God for a patient and understanding hubby.relax oga,things will fall back to normal but it myt take some time oo!

2 Likes

Re: Married Men With Pregnant Wives,how Do You Cope? by pinkiberry(m): 11:02am On May 13, 2016
patfenda:
Being really bothered lately cos my wife is pregnant/ist issue/,now first she is very selective with food and whenever she wants a particular food she must eat it or there would b problem....dats not the problem though
The problem is that we hardly make love,she does not get turned on,Hot or in the mood,even when it rains for where?na so so sleep tinx 0....
Even majority of the times i make a move,i end up getting locked out...as a man am being starved and it hurts me.
Fellow married matured men pls what do i do?cos i cant be like dis 4 nine months....konji go kill man pickin oooo
most of them married men cope by cheating on their wives til she deliver. I know a man that does that.
Re: Married Men With Pregnant Wives,how Do You Cope? by 4tunebest(f): 11:04am On May 13, 2016
BellaElla:

Classic

3 Likes

Re: Married Men With Pregnant Wives,how Do You Cope? by nashtiri06: 11:15am On May 13, 2016
Is that the experience!!!!!! No b small tin.
Re: Married Men With Pregnant Wives,how Do You Cope? by Sadyflame(f): 11:42am On May 13, 2016
Am 8mnth gone n even at dat lots of tins are in my mind n sex is d last. its not an easy journey cos this is a road she hasnt travel tru before wit a lot of tins she is feelin n hearin outside she needs u to be supportive n undastandin so sir pls give her a break.

3 Likes

Re: Married Men With Pregnant Wives,how Do You Cope? by Godmother(f): 1:06pm On May 13, 2016
BellaElla:

Chai, this just explains it all. Its like your whole body is under attack and the last thing on your mind is sex. Just give her time and be patient and things will go back to normal.

That dude that suggested mouth action, just wait until you get married then bring this up with your pregnant wife. The upper cut she will land you will leave you dazed for days.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married Men With Pregnant Wives,how Do You Cope? by Emerald22(f): 5:12pm On May 13, 2016
BellaElla:
You have said it all. Am 4mnths gone and its not easy at all. Even for hubby to touch my skin is annoying, not to talk of love making. Wen i was preggy with my first child it was d same but with time everything changed, I thank God he is very understanding. So Op try to understand dat she is going through some challenges both physically and emotionally. Enjoy your marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Married Men With Pregnant Wives,how Do You Cope? by Emerald22(f): 5:15pm On May 13, 2016
Godmother:

Chai, this just explains it all. Its like your whole body is under attack and the last thing on your mind is sex. Just give her time and be patient and things will go back to normal.

That dude that suggested mouth action, just wait until you get married then bring this up with your pregnant wife. The upper cut she will land you will leave you dazed for days.
My sister the attack is unexplainable but most men don't understand.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married Men With Pregnant Wives,how Do You Cope? by MaverickThinker(f): 5:47pm On May 13, 2016
You can still have sex when you're wife is pregnant, Google it... I believe there should be special sex positions for pregnant women.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married Men With Pregnant Wives,how Do You Cope? by MaverickThinker(f): 5:48pm On May 13, 2016
MaverickThinker:
You can still have sex when your wife is pregnant, Google it... I believe there should be special sex positions for pregnant women.
Re: Married Men With Pregnant Wives,how Do You Cope? by Nobody: 7:33pm On May 13, 2016
If only you know what she's going through. Just be her friend now. I hope you ar not only frndly when u want to make love. I dey menstruate self, my body dey hot not to talk of being preggy. Be her help mate, she needs u now more than ever. Welcome to being a married man and a father -to-be. Meanwhile, where are the other experienced married men We need you here

2 Likes

Re: Married Men With Pregnant Wives,how Do You Cope? by Ishilove: 5:01am On May 14, 2016
BellaElla:
1. Her throat always feels like something is climbing around it. 2. If she eats, she feels the food coming back into her mouth.3. She is having heartburn ( her chest is always on fire)4.She can't say one sentence without her mouth filling up with saliva.5. Her v.j is tender and hurts most of the time.6. She retches whenever food passes down her throat.7. She is having waist pain, feels feverish, pees every two minutes.8.She is sharing her energy with another human being. Imagine producing all the cells, bones, tissues and blood needed to form a perfect human being.
Na wa o.... God give me grace grin
Re: Married Men With Pregnant Wives,how Do You Cope? by Ishilove: 5:05am On May 14, 2016
joseph1832:

Oga, when you marry you will know that it's easier said than done
Re: Married Men With Pregnant Wives,how Do You Cope? by joseph1832(m): 5:12am On May 14, 2016
Ishilove:

Oga, when you marry you will know that it's easier said than done
As I never even marry its easier said than done, when I marry e go be easiest said than done dada. tongue abi you don forget say I'm easy like Sunday morning? grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Husband Is Acting Funny / Mother In Law Has Destroyed My Marriage Due To Husband's Mamas Boy Nature / X

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.