Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,045 members, 7,807,138 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:08 AM

Married Men With Pregnant Wives,how Do You Cope? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Men With Pregnant Wives,how Do You Cope? (12539 Views)

Why Married Men Prefer Us To Their Wives - Commercial Sex Workers / "Don't Wear Anything To Bed''- Nigerian Lady Advises Men With Unfaithful Wives / 10 Things Only Men With Pregnant Wives Understand (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Men With Pregnant Wives,how Do You Cope? by Ishilove: 5:13am On May 14, 2016
joseph1832:
As I never even marry its easier said than done, when I marry e go be easiest said than done dada. tongue abi you don forget say I'm easy like Sunday morning? grin
You get mouth like nuclear bomb. When you get there you will remember what Ishi told you wink
Re: Married Men With Pregnant Wives,how Do You Cope? by joseph1832(m): 5:16am On May 14, 2016
Ishilove:

You get mouth like nuclear bomb. When you get there you will remember what Ishi told you wink
Nna forget that thing. When I get there nothing like this will happen, because for one, I'll never get married to someone who isn't proud of her sexuality, just like I am.

1 Like

Re: Married Men With Pregnant Wives,how Do You Cope? by joseph1832(m): 5:45am On May 14, 2016
Godmother:

Chai, this just explains it all. Its like your whole body is under attack and the last thing on your mind is sex. Just give her time and be patient and things will go back to normal.

That dude that suggested mouth action, just wait until you get married then bring this up with your pregnant wife. The upper cut she will land you will leave you dazed for days.
So you're saying her whole body will be under attack for a whole 9 months? shocked wow!

But I've heard many people say pregnant women are always Hot, if this is true, why is she refusing him?...
Re: Married Men With Pregnant Wives,how Do You Cope? by Godmother(f): 6:55am On May 14, 2016
joseph1832:
So you're saying her whole body will be under attack for a whole 9 months? shocked wow!

But I've heard many people say pregnant women are always Hot, if this is true, why is she refusing him?...

Each woman is different. I don't know about all pregnant women, but for most you become so cold to sex and even dread it and its usually the last thing on your mind.
Re: Married Men With Pregnant Wives,how Do You Cope? by joseph1832(m): 7:10am On May 14, 2016
Godmother:

Each woman is different. I don't know about all pregnant women, but for most you become so cold to sex and even dread it and its usually the last thing on your mind.
Oh yeah. But from what I've heard, it seem a certainty that most pregnant women are usually Hot.

But you guys saying she'll remain this way for 9 months makes it sound all far fetched.

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20060921120959AAycQSE
Re: Married Men With Pregnant Wives,how Do You Cope? by lezz(m): 8:03am On May 14, 2016
Godmother:

Chai, this just explains it all. Its like your whole body is under attack and the last thing on your mind is sex. Just give her time and be patient and things will go back to normal.

That dude that suggested mouth action, just wait until you get married then bring this up with your pregnant wife. The upper cut she will land you will leave you dazed for days.
Where did you get that from?
You ever been pregnant?
Re: Married Men With Pregnant Wives,how Do You Cope? by joseph1832(m): 8:17am On May 14, 2016
lezz:
Where did you get that from? You ever been pregnant?
Now that is the question.
Re: Married Men With Pregnant Wives,how Do You Cope? by lezz(m): 8:27am On May 14, 2016
joseph1832:
Now that is the question.
It's shocking coming from a woman.
Re: Married Men With Pregnant Wives,how Do You Cope? by joseph1832(m): 8:32am On May 14, 2016
lezz:
It's shocking coming from a woman.
Its more shocking to see the way many of these women chastise the OP because he wants some good loving.

I've heard countless women say they're usually very Hot when they are pregnant. See the comments of the women here makes me even wonder why they all play to sentiment and not reason.

I even showed this thread to my friend and his wife (she's pregnant) and she told me, the OP's wife is just giving him flimsy excuses.

1 Like

Re: Married Men With Pregnant Wives,how Do You Cope? by lezz(m): 8:46am On May 14, 2016
joseph1832:
Its more shocking to see the way many of these women chastise the OP because he wants some good loving.

I've heard countless women say they're usually very Hot when they are pregnant. See the comments of the women here makes me even wonder why they all play to sentiment and not reason.

I even showed this thread to my friend and his wife (she's pregnant) and she told me, the OP's wife is just giving him flimsy excuses.
What do you expect?

Pregnancy in the vast majority of women produce extra hormones which drive the libidos up, up.

During the first and most part of the 2nd trimester, it is uncomfortable and most women abhor sex.

After that period, they come for the fück.
Re: Married Men With Pregnant Wives,how Do You Cope? by joseph1832(m): 8:52am On May 14, 2016
lezz:
What do you expect?

Pregnancy in the vast majority of women produce extra hormones which drive the libidos up, up.

During the first and most part of the 2nd trimester, it is uncomfortable and most women abhor sex.

After that period, they come for the fück.
True that! But majority of the comments here by women seem to suggest that the OP perpetually turn into a reverend father, just to show sympathy and support, but they forget that reverend father's too now prey on reverend sisters. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Married Men With Pregnant Wives,how Do You Cope? by lezz(m): 9:35am On May 14, 2016
joseph1832:
True that! But majority of the comments here by women seem to suggest that the OP perpetually turn into a reverend father, just to show sympathy and support, but they forget that reverend father's too now prey on reverend sisters. Lol.
lolz! Of course this is Nairaland.

Everyone has an opinion on everything. Even teens who haven't had one good, glorious fück in their entire life are now sex experts and know what pregnant women feel like.

How do we tell them , sex during pregnancy is one of the most intensest cheesy
Re: Married Men With Pregnant Wives,how Do You Cope? by Godmother(f): 10:31am On May 14, 2016
lezz:
Where did you get that from?
You ever been pregnant?

From personal experience. Like someone said, you will feel like your whole body has been taken over by aliens and when your partner ask for sex you will struggle between anger and understanding; angry at him for wanting it when you are so sick and down, but also understanding the fact that he is a man.
Re: Married Men With Pregnant Wives,how Do You Cope? by lezz(m): 10:35am On May 14, 2016
Godmother:

From personal experience. Like someone said, you will feel like your whole body has been taken over by aliens and when your partner ask for sex you will struggle between anger and understanding; angry at him for wanting it when you are so sick and down, but also understanding the fact that he is a man.

You mean from the morning sickness to your entire duration of pregnancy, you never felt the urge for sex?
Re: Married Men With Pregnant Wives,how Do You Cope? by joseph1832(m): 11:15am On May 14, 2016
lezz:
lolz! Of course this is Nairaland.

Everyone has an opinion on everything. Even teens who haven't have one good, glorious fück in their entire life are no sex experts and know what pregnant women fell like.

How do we tell them , sex during pregnancy is one of the most intensest cheesy
Em, I wouldn't know about that. Never had sex with a pregnant woman before.

But seriously, these teens need to be given a tour on how awesome sex is. grin
Re: Married Men With Pregnant Wives,how Do You Cope? by byvan03: 12:00pm On May 14, 2016
Mouth Wetin for a pregnant woman? Yucks!! Everything virtually stinks during pregnancy. She has to be understanding though and not hide completely from her responsibility. OP you need lots of understanding too because that condition sucks big time!

2 Likes

Re: Married Men With Pregnant Wives,how Do You Cope? by lezz(m): 12:09pm On May 14, 2016
joseph1832:

Em, I wouldn't know about that. Never had sex with a pregnant woman before.
Read up bro, or ask your friend's wife cheesy

joseph1832:

But seriously, these teens need to be given a tour on how awesome sex is. grin
It will take some time before they grow out of gala and coke sex undecided
Re: Married Men With Pregnant Wives,how Do You Cope? by joseph1832(m): 12:23pm On May 14, 2016
lezz:
Read up bro, or ask your friend's wife cheesy
Well I heard first hand experience is better than mere hearsay, or even reading. grin

It will take some time before they grow out of gala and coke sex undecided
No doubt! Cos they themselves have gala and coke mentality. grin

1 Like

Re: Married Men With Pregnant Wives,how Do You Cope? by patfenda(m): 6:33pm On May 14, 2016
pinkiberry:
most of them married men cope by cheating on their wives til she deliver. I know a man that does that.
hmmmmm na wa o
Re: Married Men With Pregnant Wives,how Do You Cope? by analice107: 11:38pm On May 14, 2016
Redomi:
Am not married now, but if I am and my wife get pregnant, the next thing is to look for one secondary school student and........?? pay her school fees
Hahahahahahahaha. God create people ooo. Wonderful.
Re: Married Men With Pregnant Wives,how Do You Cope? by teemy(m): 1:20am On May 15, 2016
patfenda bellaella said a lot and i would add some. history could play against you if self satisfaction has been your modus operandi in the past. positions like spooning (meshing together of similar spoons) is convenient for pregnant women at any tim
Re: Married Men With Pregnant Wives,how Do You Cope? by teemy(m): 1:25am On May 15, 2016
also, sex is not always about penetration but bonding is very important. play with her, lap her, tell her jokes, do home chores, clear her stress schedule as much as you can and learn to love doing it. her free time would become your happy time wink*
Re: Married Men With Pregnant Wives,how Do You Cope? by teemy(m): 1:30am On May 15, 2016
about the food part remember morning sickness and vomiting so they do have to be picky with food to avoid embasassing moments. over time a specific food or snack would be preferred so stock that one in large quantities. do all you can to man it up.
Re: Married Men With Pregnant Wives,how Do You Cope? by Lumpyy(f): 9:22am On May 15, 2016
joseph1832:

bros please dont cause wahala for the Op's innocent wife.i have been pregnant 3× and i was never HOT for once truout.women are wired diffrently and hence.......its 2/10 of ur friends wifes experience to the ops wifes.i hope when your wife is pregnant you wont compare her body to ur friends wifes oooo.PLEASE!

5 Likes

Re: Married Men With Pregnant Wives,how Do You Cope? by joseph1832(m): 9:28am On May 15, 2016
Lumpyy:

bros please dont cause wahala for the Op's innocent wife.i have been pregnant 3× and i was never HOT for once truout.women are wired diffrently and hence.......its 2/10 of ur friends wifes experience to the ops wifes.i hope when your wife is pregnant you wont compare her body to ur friends wifes oooo.PLEASE!
But I've read articles that support my saying. Might I ask you how you know 2/10 of my friend's wife's experience what the OP's wife experience?
Re: Married Men With Pregnant Wives,how Do You Cope? by BellaElla(f): 9:35am On May 15, 2016
Lumpyy:

Some guys on this thread think pregnancy is a walk in the park. I have just described how a pregnant woman feels most of the time and they are arguing that a pregnant woman feels sexy in the second trimester. I don't need to argue with anybody. I be woman. I get belle. I no as e dey do me. All I pray is that the doubting Thomases would marry a wife that has an easy pregnancy. Some pregnant women are even advised by their doctors to totally abstain for all the 9 months if their pregnancy is high risk. Op I have told u the best way to get kpekus from ur wife. If u like force her and demand its ur right. Na u go still suffer am.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married Men With Pregnant Wives,how Do You Cope? by Nobody: 10:39am On May 15, 2016
Op, this is just a phase. It will pass

With the workload her body is passing through, sex is the last thing on her mind

1 Like

Re: Married Men With Pregnant Wives,how Do You Cope? by patfenda(m): 11:59am On May 15, 2016
BellaElla:

Some guys on this thread think pregnancy is a walk in the park. I have just described how a pregnant woman feels most of the time and they are arguing that a pregnant woman feels sexy in the second trimester. I don't need to argue with anybody. I be woman. I get belle. I no as e dey do me. All I pray is that the doubting Thomases would marry a wife that has an easy pregnancy. Some pregnant women are even advised by their doctors to totally abstain for all the 9 months if their pregnancy is high risk. Op I have told u the best way to get kpekus from ur wife. If u like force her and demand its ur right. Na u go still suffer am.
looolllllzzzz....ok i hear u
Re: Married Men With Pregnant Wives,how Do You Cope? by marbee(f): 12:25pm On May 15, 2016
This stage will definitely pass, in the next trimester she might be stronger and be willing to meet your demand.
Do your best to support her;domestically,emotionally, and so on
And she might be the one yearning for what you want.
Re: Married Men With Pregnant Wives,how Do You Cope? by richyblink1(m): 1:33pm On May 15, 2016
Abobi, welcome to the club. First of all, congratulations!!!

I was complaining like you months back when my better half was in her first trimester. Trust me, I hear am wella. The mood swings no he hear oh! Abi na the eating pattern and unnecessary craving. At a time genesis, The Promise and Happy Bite fast food became my second name as I go there everyday to book for snail for her. My guy, if I mistakenly forget to buy the snail any day, no sleep or rest for me that night because na so so cry she go use sing blues for me.

Now that she is approaching her 3rd trimester, na grailed fish and pepper soup she don switch to. In fact, once it's 4pm, my colleague will ask me, "guy, you don book madam fish"? Trust me, she no dey give me even the bone when she dey chop am oh, she go just remove all her clothes, sidon for ordinary tiles wash her hand begin smack am like Lion wey just catch antelope.

As for the sex side, during her first trimester, the slogan was, "no go there oh" my man, I turn Virgin aswear! I just kuku comot my mind for there. I started taking care of house chores, cooking constantly and helping with dry cleaning. Immidiately she returns from work, she will just pull all her clothes and drop in the sitting room and doze off on the 3 in 1 sofa. I go jejely come pick the clothes and take them to the room without complaining. If not, na world war 4 go happen with enough cry of, you can't even allow somebody to rest.

Pally, but now that she is approaching her 3rd trimester, abobi, na me dey run for bed science. Trust me, her hormones pass super man own join with spider man and incredible hulk put together. Some night I go dey derail for sitting room make she sleep leave me. Immidiately I join her for bed, she go just stretch her hand go for where small oga dey hold am well well. I no get choice but to comply. Nothing like; baby, I am tired. Na fire brigade oh.

But in all, I can't wait to carry my child in hands. Can remember sleeping in the hospital for about 4 days when she was a bit down. I no wan hear say them shoot bird him mama fly to Kenya.

My baby, my pride!!!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Men With Pregnant Wives,how Do You Cope? by patfenda(m): 1:59pm On May 15, 2016
richyblink1:
Abobi, welcome to the club. First of all, congratulations!!!

I was complaining like you months back when my better half was in her first trimester. Trust me, I hear am wella. The mood swings no he hear oh! Abi na the eating pattern and unnecessary craving. At a time genesis, The Promise and Happy Bite fast food became my second name as I go there everyday to book for snail for her. My guy, if I mistakenly forget to buy the snail any day, no sleep or rest for me that night because na so so cry she go use sing blues for me.

Now that she is approaching her 3rd trimester, na grailed fish and pepper soup she don switch to. In fact, once it's 4pm, my colleague will ask me, "guy, you don book madam fish"? Trust me, she no dey give me even the bone when she dey chop am oh, she go just remove all her clothes, sidon for ordinary tiles wash her hand begin smack am like Lion wey just catch antelope.

As for the sex side, during her first trimester, the slogan was, "no go there oh" my man, I turn Virgin aswear! I just kuku comot my mind for there. I started taking care of house chores, cooking constantly and helping with dry cleaning. Immidiately she returns from work, she will just pull all her clothes and drop in the sitting room and doze off on the 3 in 1 sofa. I go jejely come pick the clothes and take them to the room without complaining. If not, na world war 4 go happen with enough cry of, you can't even allow somebody to rest.

Pally, but now that she is approaching her 3rd trimester, abobi, na me dey run for bed science. Trust me, her hormones pass super man own join with spider man and incredible hulk put together. Some night I go dey derail for sitting room make she sleep leave me. Immidiately I join her for bed, she go just stretch her hand go for where small oga dey hold am well well. I no get choice but to comply. Nothing like; baby, I am tired. Na fire brigade oh.

But in all, I can't wait to carry my child in hands. Can remember sleeping in the hospital for about 4 days when she was a bit down. I no wan hear say them shoot bird him mama fly to Kenya.

My baby, my pride!!!
aiit brov no wahala.i don dey cope already

1 Like

Re: Married Men With Pregnant Wives,how Do You Cope? by amazndee: 2:18pm On May 15, 2016
if u want to be "that man" to her this is the time to earn that title. Go out of ur way to please her, be her house boy if u can and i assure u u'l be the one saying its enough. Forget about cheating, once she finds out, she won't forgive u even if she says she has. Trust is as fragile as an egg, once broken u can hardly fix it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

She Bought Land Without The Knowledge Of The Hubby. / Mother In Law Has Destroyed My Marriage Due To Husband's Mamas Boy Nature / My Husband Is Acting Funny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.