Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

Cia(certified Internal Auditor) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Cia(certified Internal Auditor) (3097 Views)

Register For CIA (certified Internal Auditor) & CFE (certified Fraud Examiner) / Certified Internal Auditor / Any Prospect(s) For Cias (i.e. Certified Internal Auditors) In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cia(certified Internal Auditor) by Elly(f): 1:26am On Nov 20, 2006
Hello guys,
Iam taking CIA exams in May 2007, and i need the manual - hardcopy
or softcopy. please anyone who can assist?
Re: Cia(certified Internal Auditor) by Ejarune(m): 5:32pm On Nov 21, 2006
how can i register for the CIA examination. thanks
Re: Cia(certified Internal Auditor) by Elly(f): 3:09am On Nov 22, 2006
You register online at their website.
Re: Cia(certified Internal Auditor) by 2marto: 12:38pm On May 08, 2008
instead of manual while not let me give you private couching.

if you need private couching for your professional exams,ICAN, ACCA, CIA

then get in touch
Re: Cia(certified Internal Auditor) by phemmy26(m): 10:44am On May 24, 2008
pls whats the website
Re: Cia(certified Internal Auditor) by marosky(m): 10:57am On Jun 04, 2008
why is it that you guys love mediocrity.please for your own good ,do programs that will add value to you.
Re: Cia(certified Internal Auditor) by akowonjo: 1:21pm On Jun 04, 2008
Marosky, Abeg which one no be mediocre one. I've never heard that ACA or ACCA is mediocre.
Re: Cia(certified Internal Auditor) by marosky(m): 3:48pm On Jun 04, 2008
@akowonjo
please don't get me wrong.ACA(i.e.ICAN) is not and will never be mediocrity.ACCA also.
There is no short cut to success.Why should you do CIA.just because you want a certificate.Please if you know you want to do Auditing, go and write ICAN or ACCA.CIA is not worth it.It is a bitter truth.
Re: Cia(certified Internal Auditor) by akowonjo: 9:09am On Jun 05, 2008
Marosky, Ehen! Na now u talk better. I feel u. cool
Re: Cia(certified Internal Auditor) by Allien: 9:24am On Jun 05, 2008
I am planning to take the CIA Exam. Any kind heart to share review materials (Gleims CD and Manual)? Thanks in advance.

Please send it to am_balbido@yahoo.com

or post the link here.

thanks to all,
Re: Cia(certified Internal Auditor) by bodsibobo(m): 8:54pm On Dec 27, 2008
@akowonjo
please don't get me wrong.ACA(i.e.ICAN) is not and will never be mediocrity.ACCA also.
There is no short cut to success.Why should you do CIA.just because you want a certificate.Please if you know you want to do Auditing, go and write ICAN or ACCA.CIA is not worth it.It is a bitter truth.

What a narrow minded line of thought. ACA and ACCA has it's own difference from CIA my friend. CIA is not auditing, it's Internal Auditing and it's different (greatly) from External Auditing (which probably your ACA and ACCA) makes you.

There is a huge shortage of Internal Auditors worldwide and for your info, here in SA, some organisations actually rate CIAs higher than CAs.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Process Safety Training In Lagos / Can An Employee Ever Be Richer Than His Employer? / How Does One Start A Magazine And What Are The Tools/equipment Needed To Start?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.