Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,862 members, 7,806,436 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:34 PM

Christiane Amanpour Interviews Muhammadu Buhari @ 7pm On CNN - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Christiane Amanpour Interviews Muhammadu Buhari @ 7pm On CNN (30792 Views)

Demola Fashola Meets Christiane Amanpour Of CNN / Ondo Governorship Debate Today At 7pm On Channels Television. / Transcript Of Buhari's Interview With Amanpour On CNN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christiane Amanpour Interviews Muhammadu Buhari @ 7pm On CNN by Samiceman: 1:21pm On May 13, 2016
bashydemy:
Your father, grandfather and great grandfather that have something upstairs what did they achieve?
I am not responsible for your frustrations young man.
Re: Christiane Amanpour Interviews Muhammadu Buhari @ 7pm On CNN by bashydemy(m): 7:38am On May 14, 2016
Samiceman:
I am not responsible for your frustrations young man.
It's only a frustrated man that blame people for his misfortune, why use such word on someone old enough to be your grandfather? Well it's obvious we all know the region that have no respect for the parent. They use scissors kick to wake their father up to ask for food money, Some shout at their mother saying mama/papa, mama/papa, mama/papa, How many time did i call you? if you don't give me that thing today i will chop off your head with machete. Who know those tribe?
Re: Christiane Amanpour Interviews Muhammadu Buhari @ 7pm On CNN by chiefobdk(m): 6:27pm On May 16, 2016
Ioannes:

Lol. I guess you think that speaking English with an American or British accent is the height of achievement right?

have you listened to the Chinese president speak English?

so why do the cone head yoruba people mock the God's chosen Igbo people dat speak wit accent wen obviously cone head yoruba people also talk wit accent..
Re: Christiane Amanpour Interviews Muhammadu Buhari @ 7pm On CNN by chiefobdk(m): 6:32pm On May 16, 2016
Remii:
Cameron's Hausa will subtitled and not everyone on earth speaks English drop colonial mentality

stop displaying ignorance.

English language is our lingua franca....

once you claim to be Educated you should speak proper English.

it's not colonial mentality.
Re: Christiane Amanpour Interviews Muhammadu Buhari @ 7pm On CNN by Remii(m): 8:03pm On May 16, 2016
chiefobdk:

stop displaying ignorance.

English language is our lingua franca....

once you claim to be Educated you should speak proper English.

it's not colonial mentality.
understanding is not same as pronunciation influenced by native languages, you agree with me that PMB doesn't make grammatical errors. From location to location pronounciation divers. We all speak English but there is distinct pronounciation between Scots. Indonesian, Indian, Ghanaian,etc. Even in Nigeria, you can know where people come from from their pronounciations. For me, as long as you don't make grammatical errors, pronounciation is personality differences that can be tolerated .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FFK Dumps Yoruba Nation, IPOB, Says "I'm Committed To The Unity Of Nigeria" / Boko Haram Terrorists Ambush Soldiers In Borno, Scores Feared Killed / Ahmad Lawan: Why The Senate Will Pass Buhari’s $29.9 Billion Loan Request

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.