Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,436 members, 7,781,273 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:35 AM

Biafra Protesters Arrested In Buckingham Palace, London (Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Protesters Arrested In Buckingham Palace, London (Photo) (37315 Views)

Buhari Meets APC Governors In London (Photo) / Queen Elizabeth Honour 3 Nigerians In A Special Ceremony In Buckingham(PHOTOS) / What Is PMB Telling This Man Just Before Jetting Off To London (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra Protesters Arrested In Buckingham Palace, London (Photo) by jonhemma11: 5:58pm On May 12, 2016
Two Nigerian men protesting for independence and freedom for Biafra were arrested close to Buckingham Palace in London. Photo Credit: Will Ross

https://mobile.twitter.com/willintune/status/730764546479116288

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafra Protesters Arrested In Buckingham Palace, London (Photo) by Airell: 6:08pm On May 12, 2016
One can't just protest anyhow and anywhere. But where is the proof that he was arrested because of a protest?

66 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Protesters Arrested In Buckingham Palace, London (Photo) by Zzyco: 6:09pm On May 12, 2016
U see picture 4 net start dey give am meaning. Chai fear God

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Protesters Arrested In Buckingham Palace, London (Photo) by MrAdetunjiBayo: 6:11pm On May 12, 2016
We yoruba muslims support the
arrest of the ipod and why are they
not putting them in vans to haul them away. Maybe they were later releasedlike the ipod guy that confronted Rochas.
Anyway, we thank the british crown
for handing over nigeria to we
muslims. The crown must protect the present structure of nigeria so that more oil money will flow from the nigerian state to the British banks since they have zero resources. God bless the queen, buhari is great! Allah is the greatest!

20 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Biafra Protesters Arrested In Buckingham Palace, London (Photo) by Nobody: 6:21pm On May 12, 2016
I thought the issue of Biafra has died down & why are those guys demonstrating now the British prime minister is looking for a way to reconcile with Nigerian government

4 Likes

Re: Biafra Protesters Arrested In Buckingham Palace, London (Photo) by lovelyjay: 6:21pm On May 12, 2016
its well
Re: Biafra Protesters Arrested In Buckingham Palace, London (Photo) by januzaj(m): 6:21pm On May 12, 2016
Ok

13 Likes

Re: Biafra Protesters Arrested In Buckingham Palace, London (Photo) by UrbanMystique: 6:21pm On May 12, 2016
buhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

cameron is a dictator. Na to arrest ipob yoot he knows. I wonder when he will go after fulani herdsmen.

look at him looking like a dejected sea monkey that got his banana taken away.

Poor ipoop yoot. I hope he is not illegal.

37 Likes

Re: Biafra Protesters Arrested In Buckingham Palace, London (Photo) by BatmanIsWatching(m): 6:21pm On May 12, 2016
[size=15pt]Mods, I'm not referring to anyone but it is a silly behaviour for a person to leave his father's land and start protesting in another man's territory. Foolishness I say. grin[/size]

133 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Biafra Protesters Arrested In Buckingham Palace, London (Photo) by Realmcfynest: 6:22pm On May 12, 2016
Haha

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Protesters Arrested In Buckingham Palace, London (Photo) by Emeskhalifa(m): 6:22pm On May 12, 2016
nawa ooo

meanwhile the mod wey barn me......... lipsrsealed it is well sha

1 Like

Re: Biafra Protesters Arrested In Buckingham Palace, London (Photo) by abdulaz: 6:22pm On May 12, 2016
They think it is Nigeria where they can engage in unlawful protest.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra Protesters Arrested In Buckingham Palace, London (Photo) by MrAboki: 6:22pm On May 12, 2016
Sweet.

They should flog him properly

11 Likes

Re: Biafra Protesters Arrested In Buckingham Palace, London (Photo) by sukkot: 6:22pm On May 12, 2016
flog that ipad youf with the lanyard from a union jack flag grin

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafra Protesters Arrested In Buckingham Palace, London (Photo) by Skywalker5(m): 6:22pm On May 12, 2016
I really hate this primitive mentality. Why will you go to another country and start protesting and disturbing the peace there? Have you ever seen any western or european country protesting in Africa? This mentality is bad and disgusting and later they will complain that they are being discriminated against when you already act like an uncivilised person. I really hate protesters abroad.

51 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Biafra Protesters Arrested In Buckingham Palace, London (Photo) by Nobody: 6:22pm On May 12, 2016
BankeSmalls:
I think Buhari ordered his arrest

He couldn't have ordered that,because he has little or no power over there

4 Likes

Re: Biafra Protesters Arrested In Buckingham Palace, London (Photo) by Dollyak(f): 6:23pm On May 12, 2016
This either has to be a lie or they defied repeated order. Fvcking Sri Lankans protest almost every day in front of Westminster Abbey without any arrest. Anyways, it's unlikely this arrest took place.

6 Likes

Re: Biafra Protesters Arrested In Buckingham Palace, London (Photo) by Nobody: 6:23pm On May 12, 2016
their mates are busy making cool money over their & dey are busy protesting...FOOLS..

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Protesters Arrested In Buckingham Palace, London (Photo) by dadayung1(m): 6:23pm On May 12, 2016
MrAdetunjiBayo:
We yoruba muslims support the
arrest of the ipod and why are they
not putting them in vans to haul them away. Maybe they were later releasedlike the ipod guy that confronted Rochas.
Anyway, we thank the british crown
for handing over nigeria to we
muslims. The crown must protect the present structure of nigeria so that more oil money will flow from the nigerian state to the British banks since they have zero resources. God bless the queen, buhari is great! Allah is the greatest!
common sense is not common, bro get a life

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Biafra Protesters Arrested In Buckingham Palace, London (Photo) by youngguru23(m): 6:24pm On May 12, 2016
Why Biafra things dis evening?
Petrol price don high even no light.
APC which way nah

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Protesters Arrested In Buckingham Palace, London (Photo) by diegwu01: 6:24pm On May 12, 2016
Biafrans! embarrassing themselves since May 29, 2015 grin grin grin grin

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Protesters Arrested In Buckingham Palace, London (Photo) by Ezedon(m): 6:24pm On May 12, 2016
Don't tell me Buhari have bribe this people
Re: Biafra Protesters Arrested In Buckingham Palace, London (Photo) by hmuhammad(m): 6:24pm On May 12, 2016
Some were even telling us Buhari is finished when shiites and biafrans staged protests, now a biafran is arrested. The guy below me still needs proof to show that the arrested person is a biafran. Check the pic closely, you'll see that he has a flat head. He's an IPOB TOUT cheesy cheesy tongue tongue

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafra Protesters Arrested In Buckingham Palace, London (Photo) by Jnrbaino4real(m): 6:24pm On May 12, 2016
This is nothing but a dirty and a cheap lie.please show prove that its a biafran protester.dirty liar

9 Likes

Re: Biafra Protesters Arrested In Buckingham Palace, London (Photo) by fireforfire: 6:25pm On May 12, 2016
Buckingham palace of all place..
Una dey find trouble sha

1 Like

Re: Biafra Protesters Arrested In Buckingham Palace, London (Photo) by thefakestan: 6:25pm On May 12, 2016
@ OP how are we sure you saying the truth?

How is one person now "Protesters"

ThefakeStan

1 Like

Re: Biafra Protesters Arrested In Buckingham Palace, London (Photo) by mohaMADbuari: 6:26pm On May 12, 2016
PROTESTERS cool

As if they were packed in a lorry headed for station

I said it that the mod that pushed the other Biafran thread to FP do not like the development

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Protesters Arrested In Buckingham Palace, London (Photo) by diegwu01: 6:26pm On May 12, 2016
Jnrbaino4real:
This is nothing but a dirty and a cheap lie.please show prove that its a biafran protester.dirty liar
Cant you see biafran flag crest on his shirt grin grin grin grin

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nsima Ekere Wins Akwa Ibom APC Governorship Primary / Photo Of New NSA Babagana Monguno / Biography: Profile Of Adedoyin Salami, Chairman, Newly Constituted Economic Team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.