Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,511 members, 7,808,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:21 PM

Another Reason Why You Should Not Quit. (oprah Winfrey) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Another Reason Why You Should Not Quit. (oprah Winfrey) (472 Views)

5 Reason Why Freelancing Is Better Than A Full-time Job - Nigeriaonlinebusiness / I Want To Quit My Job And Live On My Savings / I Have This Amazing Business Idea, But Scared To Quit My Job! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Another Reason Why You Should Not Quit. (oprah Winfrey) by nugavilleshine: 6:07pm On May 12, 2016
Oprah’s dealt with a lot throughout her public life—criticism about her weight, racism, intrusive questions about her sexuality, just to name a few—but she never let it get in the way of her ambition and drive. When you look at her childhood, her personal triumphs are cast in an even more
remarkable light.

read more@ www.kayanddan..com.ng
- Be Inspired

(1) (Reply)

Writers Are Needed Urgently / 12 Life Changing Questions To Ask Yourself Before Give Up On Your Career / Free Graphics Design Seminar In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.