Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:36 AM

FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc Young Professionals Programme 2016 - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc Young Professionals Programme 2016 (22792 Views)

Apply For ARM Plc Young Talent Programme (AYTP) 2018 / Frieslandcampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc Young Professionals Programme 2017 / The Kukah Leadership Internship & Mentoring Programme 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc Young Professionals Programme 2016 by Nobody: 6:03am On May 15, 2016
Stevostical:
Successfully applied, prayer things now, thanks Dave.

Excuse me, do you get an acknowledgement mail? I didn't, only on their site I saw successfully applied. Should I reapply?
Re: FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc Young Professionals Programme 2016 by ministeriallist: 9:20am On May 15, 2016
davide470:
FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc is a multinational manufacturing company. It is an affiliate of Royal FrieslandCampina of The Netherlands, the world's largest dairy cooperative. Her headquarters is located in Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria. The Company operates an extensive distribution network across Nigeria's 36 states and the Federal Capital Territory. The company currently employs about one thousand permanent staff deployed in various locations around

We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Young Professionals Programme

Job Description
The Young Professionals Programme (YPP) at FrieslandCampina WAMCO is a program that aims at attracting highly qualified and motivated professionals for a productive and rewarding career path in development.

Applications are invited from candidates with demonstrated outstanding academic and professional achievement, as well as effective team work and leadership potential.

Requirements
The following are the minimum requirements:

-Young Professionals with 0 - 3 yrs experience in the areas of:

-Engineering (Electrical/Electronics/Automation/Mechanical/Chemical),
-Sciences
-Mathematics/Industrial Mathematics
-Supply Chain Planning
-Production Management
-Food Technology/Biochemistry/Nutrition Science

First class degree/2:1 :::: Maximum 30 years of age:::::Master's degree

Application Closing Date
20th May, 2016.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should go here: http://www.wamcodirectory.com/jobs/
If I don't possess a First class or 2:1, I think I should stop patronizing their products.

4 Likes

Re: FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc Young Professionals Programme 2016 by Ukeachu1(m): 10:07am On May 15, 2016
Djblinkz:

Excuse me, do you get an acknowledgement mail? I didn't, only on their site I saw successfully applied. Should I reapply?

check spam or bulk messages
Re: FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc Young Professionals Programme 2016 by Marxxx: 2:31pm On May 15, 2016
davide470 Are you sure this is not a scam? This is a scam. Please verify this is because FrieslandCampina is not having a good time and from a reliable source (MD) we are thinking of converting some departments to be managed by agencies I can't give give you all other details just know that even some juicy stuffs in frieslandCampina have been revamped although experts have been trying to turn things around so incurring more cost will not go well at this point. Although last month there was a major restructuring that led to the promotion of more than a 100 people (converting some to contract to full staff)...but there was no discussion about recruitment. That site doesn't really look like FrieslandCampina site. The Recruitment going on in FrieslandCampina lately is outsourced by other agencies and you register on the agency's portal...

I am not a staff of FrieslandCampina but I will really love you to check the site....it is substandard and that is not how FrieslandCampina advertise on their site. FrieslandCampina uses real staff of the company to advertise on their site not what I saw up there..
Re: FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc Young Professionals Programme 2016 by Stevostical(m): 2:45pm On May 15, 2016
Djblinkz:

Don't reapply yet, check ur junk or spam box
Re: FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc Young Professionals Programme 2016 by davide470(m): 2:52pm On May 15, 2016
Marxxx:
davide470 Are you sure this is not a scam? This is a scam. Please verify this is because FrieslandCampina is not having a good time and from a reliable source (MD) we are thinking of converting some departments to be managed by agencies I can't give give you all other details just know that even some juicy stuffs in frieslandCampina have been revamped although experts have been trying to turn things around so incurring more cost will not go well at this point. Alhough last month there was a major restricting leading to the promotion of more than a 100 peoplem...but there was no discussion about recruitment. That site doesn't really look like FrieslandCampina site. The Recruitment going on in FrieslandCampina lately is outsourced by other agencies although they are later converted to full staff.

I am not a staff of FrieslandCampina but I will really love you to check the site....
Hey bro, i think you are in the "Advisory and Analysing" business, not sure though, so let me just speak some mumbo jumbo.

FrieslandCampina paid an interim dividend last year and also a final one recently. (If you don't have money, it is not by force to pay). From valuations, their current price on the NASD Mkt is below their intrinsic value.

I know most firms with exposure to FX issues have been impairing a lot and reducing costs, but taking a few trainees and letting go of some middle and top management hands seems one of the ways they are "reducing the costs". Also, the plan for these new entrants might just be an outsourced one too.

..and I don't post scam jobs. angry

9 Likes

Re: FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc Young Professionals Programme 2016 by Marxxx: 3:31pm On May 15, 2016
davide470:
Hey bro, i think you are in the "Advisory and Analysing" business, not sure though, so let me just speak some mumbo jumbo.

FrieslandCampina paid an interim dividend last year and also a final one recently. (If you don't have money, it is not by force to pay). From valuations, their current price on the NASD Mkt is below their intrinsic value.

I know most firms with exposure to FX issues have been impairing a lot and reducing costs, but taking a few trainees and letting go of some middle and top management hands seems one of the ways they are "reducing the costs". Also, the plan for these new entrants might just be an outsourced one too.

..and I don't post scam jobs. angry
David I just got off the phone with someone from Hr and it's negative. Whrlen FrieslandCampina outsources, you register on the outsourcing company's site...all the same l pray I am wrong but for a recruitment going on at this level and I have no inkling about it is almost impossible ...do have a lovely day

1 Like

Re: FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc Young Professionals Programme 2016 by tolutweety(m): 3:37pm On May 15, 2016
Marxxx:
David I just got off the phone with someone from Hr and it's negative...all the same l pray I am wrong...do have a lovely day

Marxxx...I got off the phone with someone from HR too when I saw it ...and I confirmed it POSITIVE from her.

I am well aware also that this is not the way they do their recruitment before now,
But I can confirm this is real,based on my sauce .

Cheers man!!

cc: Davide470

3 Likes

Re: FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc Young Professionals Programme 2016 by jazinogold(m): 3:38pm On May 15, 2016
Marxxx I just got off the phone with someone from Hr and it's positive...all the same l pray I am right..do have a lovely day

1 Like

Re: FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc Young Professionals Programme 2016 by Marxxx: 3:48pm On May 15, 2016
tolutweety:

Marxxx...I got off the phone with someone from HR too when I saw it ...and I confirmed it POSITIVE from her.

I am well aware also that this is not the way they do their recruitment before now,
But I can confirm this is real,based on my sauce .

Cheers man!!

cc: Davide470
good luck
Re: FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc Young Professionals Programme 2016 by tolutweety(m): 3:51pm On May 15, 2016
Marxxx:
good luck

Thanks,but I might need more than the good luck.

A happy new week to you.
Re: FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc Young Professionals Programme 2016 by Ferdyboss: 4:04pm On May 15, 2016
@Marxxx, Tolutweety , Davide470. I just got off the phone with everyone who has applied so far, and guess what? No one cares oooo provided application is free of charge grin

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc Young Professionals Programme 2016 by wroskian(m): 4:07pm On May 15, 2016
Interesting!!! cool
Re: FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc Young Professionals Programme 2016 by tolutweety(m): 4:11pm On May 15, 2016
Ferdyboss:
@Ma.rxxx, Tolu.tweety , Davide4.70. I just got of the phone with everyone who has applied so far, and guess what? No one cares oooo provided application is free of charge grin
True talk,man !
Doesn't cost a dime ,and the mb used is infinitesimal.

4 Likes

Re: FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc Young Professionals Programme 2016 by teewhysafe(f): 5:07pm On May 15, 2016
Scam or not. There is really nothing to lose. I ain't dropping no kobo...

1 Like

Re: FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc Young Professionals Programme 2016 by ScofieldBello(m): 5:48pm On May 15, 2016
Where does this spring out from?
Or is it for another position entirely?

We are sourcing for candidates with the following qualifications:
Class of 1st degree: 1st class or 2.1.
More than 3 years experience is required.
Minimum Quals: Msc/MBA
Area of specialization: Engineering, Production, General Sciences, Statistics, Supply Chain, Logistics, Food technology.
Only qualified candidates should send CVs to:
Ifeoluwa.amao@frieslandcampina.com.
Latest by Tues. 17 May,2016.

(Posted as it's received)
Re: FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc Young Professionals Programme 2016 by ibromish(m): 10:21pm On May 15, 2016
Salient question: Position applied for

What are the available positions?

Isn''t it Young Professional Programme?

What position(s) is/are advertised?.... Confusion sets in

Need enlightenment.
Re: FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc Young Professionals Programme 2016 by ademasta(m): 3:12am On May 16, 2016
Applied and following
Re: FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc Young Professionals Programme 2016 by PresVA: 7:43am On May 16, 2016
Ferdyboss:
@Marxxx, Tolutweety , Davide470. I just got off the phone with everyone who has applied so far, and guess what? No one cares oooo provided application is free of charge grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc Young Professionals Programme 2016 by julz24: 9:47am On May 16, 2016
I tried applying today, a message pop-up stated, application page closed. Please has anyone tried applying today?
Re: FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc Young Professionals Programme 2016 by Hafsat24(f): 10:43am On May 16, 2016
julz24:
I tried applying today, a message pop-up stated, application page closed.
Please has anyone tried applying today?
Same here
Re: FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc Young Professionals Programme 2016 by Ferdyboss: 11:07am On May 16, 2016
PresVA:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Madam Marvellous PresVA. Its been a while. Hope you are doing great?

1 Like

Re: FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc Young Professionals Programme 2016 by PromiseUche(m): 11:38am On May 16, 2016
oh! help pls, i tried applying now and a pop-up says "sorry this website is closed" does that mean the job has expired contrary to the written expiry date or did they change site??
Re: FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc Young Professionals Programme 2016 by PresVA: 12:07pm On May 16, 2016
Ferdyboss:

Madam Marvellous PresVA. Its been a while. Hope you are doing great?
I'm good boss.. trust you're good too? smiley
Re: FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc Young Professionals Programme 2016 by Etfash(m): 1:04pm On May 16, 2016
PromiseUche:
oh! help pls, i tried applying now and a pop-up says "sorry this website is closed" does that mean the job has expired contrary to the written expiry date or did they change site??

Try and try again.
Re: FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc Young Professionals Programme 2016 by tintedniggz(m): 1:37pm On May 16, 2016
PromiseUche:
I just applied some couple of mins ago
Re: FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc Young Professionals Programme 2016 by julz24: 1:43pm On May 16, 2016
Mine just went through, try it on another browser,e.g google chrome.
Re: FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc Young Professionals Programme 2016 by engrlarex(m): 3:30pm On May 16, 2016
it closed in my very eyes like this, just submitting it said the application page has been closed.

i am so devastated and see what not having BIS has caused me.

Please if it starts going someone should please alert me, because the official closing date is 20/05/2016.
Re: FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc Young Professionals Programme 2016 by subseaman(m): 3:40pm On May 16, 2016
engrlarex:
it closed in my very eyes like this, just submitting it said the application page has been closed.

i am so devastated and see what not having BIS has caused me.

Please if it starts going someone should please alert me on 07030506273 because the official closing date is 20/05/2016.
bro,the application page has closed prior to the official date,reason been that they have received a stipulated amount of application.
Re: FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc Young Professionals Programme 2016 by engrlarex(m): 3:41pm On May 16, 2016
subseaman:
bro,the application page has closed prior to the official date,reason been that they have received a stipulated amount of application.

the page was still opened on my phone now, just to submit is the issue. i feel like crying...
Re: FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc Young Professionals Programme 2016 by seyilapy(m): 6:53pm On May 16, 2016
julz24:
I tried applying today, a message pop-up stated, application page closed.
Please has anyone tried applying today?

Same here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Break Down On The Pre-selection Process, Please Read Imagine Below Carefully. / A Friend Got This Message To Come For An Interview Can Someone Verify It For Me / Grade Level 09 Has Been Approved For Graduate Engineers In Public Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.