Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,925 members, 7,806,690 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

A Nairalander's Drawing Of Another Nairalander (Is it you?) - Art, Graphics & Video (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / A Nairalander's Drawing Of Another Nairalander (Is it you?) (6200 Views)

A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Atiku Abubakar / My Drawing Of Churchill ... Big Church Heaven. Nevetsibot. / A Nairalander's Drawing Of Another Nairalander (is It You) Episode 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander's Drawing Of Another Nairalander (Is it you?) by Smellymouth: 3:59am On May 13, 2016
AirSultan:
Thanks bro, na so we see am o.. Arh, We are just good friends o, shes all yours! smiley

KashyBaby won't accept my proposal cry

I haff 16 wives and 13 concubines..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander's Drawing Of Another Nairalander (Is it you?) by Nobody: 4:02am On May 13, 2016
Smellymouth:

KashyBaby won't accept my proposal cry

I haff 16 wives and 13 concubines..
Chai cheesy.. She wee underştand na as per chairman wey u be.. Abeg go first go check hateu2 drawing wey I draw now now cheesy
Re: A Nairalander's Drawing Of Another Nairalander (Is it you?) by Nobody: 4:17am On May 13, 2016
AirSultan:
Chai cheesy.. She wee underştand na as per chairman wey u be.. Abeg go first go check hateu2 drawing wey I draw now now cheesy

Smellymouth broke my heart boo... cry he made me cry and left me in that dark room alone & cold..

Until now,I'm still mending my broken heart... undecided
Re: A Nairalander's Drawing Of Another Nairalander (Is it you?) by Nobody: 4:22am On May 13, 2016
KashyBaby:

Smellymouth broke my heart boo... cry he made me cry and left me in that dark room alone & cold..

Aww cry. Aldou he is my chairman, thats not good enough! You can come into my arms now cheesy. Oya cry on my shoulders, an place your head on my chest! cheesy
Re: A Nairalander's Drawing Of Another Nairalander (Is it you?) by Nobody: 4:33am On May 13, 2016
AirSultan:
One of my many works.

This right here features a nairalander.

Cc: Juhan, slyisaac, kashybaby, blueeyeballs, hateu2, naughtynaughty, iykekelvins, my oga smellymouth, actofwar, erniesmallz, donbenedict, kingrex1, bqlekan, demiladegold, kiish, layla129 and sorry if I ddnt mention you. Will add more mentions when I remember more..

So tell me, is it you? smiley
Mr erad, prof800 sir, watchu think, front page? smiley

Royalblak007 look at this grin Airy made me one & I am even beautiful in his drawing than my pic grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander's Drawing Of Another Nairalander (Is it you?) by Nobody: 6:00am On May 13, 2016
AirSultan:
Pinceprinz smiley
on point bro. is this not kashie?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander's Drawing Of Another Nairalander (Is it you?) by Nobody: 6:33am On May 13, 2016
pinceprinz:
on point bro. is this not kashie?
Even mre on point bro, yes she is smiley
Re: A Nairalander's Drawing Of Another Nairalander (Is it you?) by Nobody: 6:33am On May 13, 2016
AirSultan:
See question o.. How will I draw you without having you pic No, she is not. She ddnt deactivate na. You said to imagine you and draw, so here you go grin
lol. I no get big yansh lyk dat nah cheesy. Dats my bestie's imagination not me grin
Re: A Nairalander's Drawing Of Another Nairalander (Is it you?) by Maxi112: 6:34am On May 13, 2016
AirSultan:
Its done na.. Why did you think otherwise smiley
noting bruh, I know u can do it, just wanna see it
Re: A Nairalander's Drawing Of Another Nairalander (Is it you?) by Nobody: 6:43am On May 13, 2016
Smellymouth:

Hunnie of laive! How re u my pretty bunnie kiss kiss

Fyn Swidy..... I miss u so much cry
Re: A Nairalander's Drawing Of Another Nairalander (Is it you?) by Nobody: 6:51am On May 13, 2016
Smellymouth:

undecided when will u haff sense?
I will haff sense wen u return d one I lend you undecided
Re: A Nairalander's Drawing Of Another Nairalander (Is it you?) by Nobody: 6:56am On May 13, 2016
Maxi112:
noting bruh, I know u can do it, just wanna see it
oh you mean you right?
Re: A Nairalander's Drawing Of Another Nairalander (Is it you?) by Nobody: 6:57am On May 13, 2016
HateU2:
lol. I no get big yansh lyk dat nah cheesy. Dats my bestie's imagination not me grin
wahala re opo jor.. U said imagine and I drew what I imagined. Kenan
Re: A Nairalander's Drawing Of Another Nairalander (Is it you?) by RoyalBlak007: 7:01am On May 13, 2016
KashyBaby:

Royalblak007 look at this grin Airy made me one & I am even beautiful in his drawing than my pic grin grin grin

Woooow!
That's super cool!
I mean...I love arts so much but I can't really create them...nice work OP
Re: A Nairalander's Drawing Of Another Nairalander (Is it you?) by Nobody: 7:14am On May 13, 2016
KashyBaby:

at bolded, oh come on.. You are mocking me now sad
Re: A Nairalander's Drawing Of Another Nairalander (Is it you?) by Nobody: 7:15am On May 13, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

Woooow!
That's super cool!
I mean...I love arts so much but I can't really create them...nice work OP
Oh thank you smiley

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Drawing Of Another Nairalander (Is it you?) by Nobody: 7:17am On May 13, 2016
AirSultan:
at bolded, oh come on.. You are mocking me now sad

Mocking? undecided

I'm juz telling the truth...
Re: A Nairalander's Drawing Of Another Nairalander (Is it you?) by Nobody: 7:19am On May 13, 2016
KashyBaby:

Mocking? undecided

I'm juz telling the truth...
oh I see cheesy.. Thank you. But I thinks the real you is more prettier than anyone could possibly recreate exactly smiley
Re: A Nairalander's Drawing Of Another Nairalander (Is it you?) by Nobody: 7:26am On May 13, 2016
Erniesmallzz, continue coming here everytime to peep o. By the time I chuk finger inside your eyes now angry
Re: A Nairalander's Drawing Of Another Nairalander (Is it you?) by Nobody: 7:32am On May 13, 2016
HateU2:
What about ur music career Just curious
STFU!

Nice one airsultan ✔️✔️✔️

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander's Drawing Of Another Nairalander (Is it you?) by Nobody: 7:34am On May 13, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
STFU!

Nice one airsulta.n ✔️✔️✔️
Thanks my brother.. Appreciated smiley
Re: A Nairalander's Drawing Of Another Nairalander (Is it you?) by Nobody: 7:42am On May 13, 2016
AirSultan:
oh I see cheesy.. Thank you. But I thinks the real you is more prettier than anyone could possibly recreate exactly smiley

It only shows that u are talented indeed.. kiss
Re: A Nairalander's Drawing Of Another Nairalander (Is it you?) by Nobody: 7:44am On May 13, 2016
KashyBaby:

It only shows that u are talented indeed.. kiss
I am humbled by your opinion, thank you smiley
Re: A Nairalander's Drawing Of Another Nairalander (Is it you?) by Maxi112: 7:53am On May 13, 2016
AirSultan:
oh you mean you right?
yes grin
Re: A Nairalander's Drawing Of Another Nairalander (Is it you?) by Nobody: 8:02am On May 13, 2016
Maxi112:
yes grin
Lolest.. I wee charge money o cheesy . Kashy.baby is paying me 30thousand o cheesy
Re: A Nairalander's Drawing Of Another Nairalander (Is it you?) by ErnieSmallzz(f): 8:07am On May 13, 2016
shocked dis guy is a wizard oh, how u take knw say i dey peep? grin
AirSultan:
Erniesmallzz, continue coming here everytime to peep o. By the time I chuk finger inside your eyes now angry
Re: A Nairalander's Drawing Of Another Nairalander (Is it you?) by Nobody: 8:16am On May 13, 2016
There is a list of viewers at the end of the page durh.. angry
ErnieSmallzz:
shocked dis guy is a wizard oh, how u take knw say i dey peep? grin
Re: A Nairalander's Drawing Of Another Nairalander (Is it you?) by ErnieSmallzz(f): 8:20am On May 13, 2016
AirSultan:
There is a list of viewers at the end of the page durh.. angry
chai grin, nice drawing wink, u fantastically tried
Re: A Nairalander's Drawing Of Another Nairalander (Is it you?) by Nobody: 8:23am On May 13, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
chai grin, nice drawing wink, u fantastically tried
So much for peeping all day.. *mimıcking her* "u tantanstically tried" undecided

Goodmorning just like that..
Re: A Nairalander's Drawing Of Another Nairalander (Is it you?) by Smellymouth: 8:25am On May 13, 2016
HateU2:
I will haff sense wen u return d one I lend you undecided

Oya take sense and leave me alone grin cheesy cheesy

Re: A Nairalander's Drawing Of Another Nairalander (Is it you?) by Smellymouth: 8:26am On May 13, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Fyn Swidy..... I miss u so much cry

Miss u more sweery!!! cry cry

I am " memeless" Cox of the poor network.

Trust ur day is going well?
Re: A Nairalander's Drawing Of Another Nairalander (Is it you?) by Smellymouth: 8:30am On May 13, 2016
KashyBaby:

Smellymou.th broke my heart boo... cry he made me cry and left me in that dark room alone & cold..

Kashy bubu, ayam sowri..

Forgive me cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

For Your Professional Logo, Banner, posters,flyers and etc. Design / Canva Pro (premium Account) Available! 1 Year Validity / BREAKING Video: 3rd Mainland Bridge Collapse Caught On Camera, Ambode Responds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.