Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,453 members, 7,808,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:17 PM

A Nairalander's Drawing Of Another Nairalander (Is it you?) - Art, Graphics & Video (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / A Nairalander's Drawing Of Another Nairalander (Is it you?) (6210 Views)

A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Atiku Abubakar / My Drawing Of Churchill ... Big Church Heaven. Nevetsibot. / A Nairalander's Drawing Of Another Nairalander (is It You) Episode 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander's Drawing Of Another Nairalander (Is it you?) by Nobody: 2:01pm On May 13, 2016
slyIsaac:
Anytime bruh...wink
Danm NL needs a thumbs up emoji
Way to go..

Yh, dis forum is due for reinvention.
Re: A Nairalander's Drawing Of Another Nairalander (Is it you?) by Maxi112: 2:09pm On May 13, 2016
AirSultan:
Spoil ursef then undecided tongue
I won't cause I know u need the me tongue
Re: A Nairalander's Drawing Of Another Nairalander (Is it you?) by Nobody: 2:20pm On May 13, 2016
Maxi112:
I won't cause I know u need the me tongue
Need you? For what?? *scoffs* you are on a looong long thing! tongue
Re: A Nairalander's Drawing Of Another Nairalander (Is it you?) by KingRex1(m): 6:54am On May 14, 2016
AirSultan:
One of my many works.

This right here features a nairalander.

Cc: Juhan, slyisaac, kashybaby, blueeyeballs, hateu2, naughtynaughty, iykekelvins, my oga smellymouth, actofwar, erniesmallz, donbenedict, kingrex1, bqlekan, demiladegold, kiish, layla129 and sorry if I ddnt mention you. Will add more mentions when I remember more..

So tell me, is it you? smiley
Mr erad, lalasticlala, prof800 sir, watchu think, front page? smiley
You did well bro no doubt. Bt for an architectural/civil student its average. Is her neck that slim?
Re: A Nairalander's Drawing Of Another Nairalander (Is it you?) by Nobody: 9:10am On May 14, 2016
KingRex1:
You did well bro no doubt. Bt for an architectural/civil students its average. Is her neck that slim?
I am an architecture student. Yes, the reşt was covered by the dark spot and the camera angle made it look that way.. Thanks tho
Re: A Nairalander's Drawing Of Another Nairalander (Is it you?) by Nobody: 10:01am On May 14, 2016
KingRex1:
You did well bro no doubt. Bt for an architectural/civil student its average. Is her neck that slim?
u draw?
Re: A Nairalander's Drawing Of Another Nairalander (Is it you?) by Nobody: 1:25pm On May 14, 2016
Airsultan Ayam jealousing u ooooo..
Am just wowed at ur talent
Re: A Nairalander's Drawing Of Another Nairalander (Is it you?) by Nobody: 1:28pm On May 14, 2016
naughtynaughty:
Airsultan Ayam jealousing u ooooo.. Am just wowed at ur talent
Is it your jelosing cheesy . Thanks hun kiss
Re: A Nairalander's Drawing Of Another Nairalander (Is it you?) by Nobody: 1:31pm On May 14, 2016
HateU2:
undecided undecided undecided
Why is your mouth bent?.... You didn't see my other mention? sad
Re: A Nairalander's Drawing Of Another Nairalander (Is it you?) by Nobody: 1:33pm On May 14, 2016
slyIsaac:

Why is your mouth bent?.... You didn't see my other mention? sad
Nope.
Re: A Nairalander's Drawing Of Another Nairalander (Is it you?) by Nobody: 1:39pm On May 14, 2016
HateU2:
Nope.
Ah! sad it is well......
Re: A Nairalander's Drawing Of Another Nairalander (Is it you?) by Nobody: 2:28pm On May 14, 2016
slyIsaac:

Ah! sad it is well......
Mention me again nah. Biko nu oo
Re: A Nairalander's Drawing Of Another Nairalander (Is it you?) by Nobody: 11:59pm On May 14, 2016
HateU2:
Mention me again nah. Biko nu oo
grin... I wanna Pm you....
Re: A Nairalander's Drawing Of Another Nairalander (Is it you?) by KingRex1(m): 4:47am On May 15, 2016
juhan:
u draw?
Yeah ✌ I do
Re: A Nairalander's Drawing Of Another Nairalander (Is it you?) by Nobody: 6:07am On May 15, 2016
KingRex1:
Yeah ✌ I do
cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Canva Pro (premium Account) Available! 1 Year Validity / BREAKING Video: 3rd Mainland Bridge Collapse Caught On Camera, Ambode Responds / Computer Graphics,video Editing,animation School In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.