Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

Hardcore Webdesigner And App Programmers Needed - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Hardcore Webdesigner And App Programmers Needed (966 Views)

IOT Programmers Needed / Web And App Development Tutors Needed Urgently! / Pls Help, Programmers Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hardcore Webdesigner And App Programmers Needed by Nobody: 11:07pm On May 12, 2016
if you know you are extremely good in web design and programming and you can program a website from scratch and make it mobile responsive and you can program an app contact me on whatsapp. i have a multi million deal for you 2 web programmers and 2 app programmers needed.
this is a life time project only real people that are badass programmers needed. face to face meeting will be needed i stay in lagos
Re: Hardcore Webdesigner And App Programmers Needed by kosytedy(m): 11:21pm On May 12, 2016
I'm very good and fast in programming secured, fast and responsive Web applications.

Here are some of my works, you might want to look at:
www.alutachat.com
www.gobuyam.com
www.ansugist.com
I expertise in PHP, Javascript, Html5, CSS3, Ajax and Jquery.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Hardcore Webdesigner And App Programmers Needed by splashz(m): 2:46pm On May 13, 2016
good with php,HTML,JavaScript CSS
good in building hybrid app with ionic,sancha tourch and Intel appframework
Re: Hardcore Webdesigner And App Programmers Needed by splashz(m): 2:47pm On May 13, 2016
good with php,HTML,JavaScript CSS
good in building hybrid app with ionic,sancha tourch and Intel appframework
Re: Hardcore Webdesigner And App Programmers Needed by Nobody: 2:55pm On May 13, 2016
Oya lets go now, but wait o, i am a softcore troll-programmer, hope i can apply? I am hungry and need money to pay my internet subscription.
Re: Hardcore Webdesigner And App Programmers Needed by hardebayho(m): 3:43pm On May 13, 2016
dhtml18:
Oya lets go now, but wait o, i am a softcore troll-programmer, hope i can apply? I am hungry and need money to pay my internet subscription.

Bros, can I troll speak with u for a moment? Probably on WhatsApp? . I sent u a PM already
Re: Hardcore Webdesigner And App Programmers Needed by Laolballs: 3:50pm On May 13, 2016
Am a php programmer , i am good at laravel php framework ..., angularjs , bootstrap , php , and mysql...
I am a one time nominee of php innovation award check my certificate out here..
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bz2lYYYYePkpdW03Y1B6cWdDUVE/view?usp=docslist_api

And i have contributed to the open source community here is my profile on phpclasses http://www.phpclasses.org/browse/author/1217990.html
Check out my portfolio url: http://www.fix25ng.com/olaoluwaprot

Here is my email olorundaolaoluwa@gmail.com
Phone num:07036725298

Just starting to upload project there
Github:http://www.github.com/olorunda
Re: Hardcore Webdesigner And App Programmers Needed by Geesanni: 9:35am On May 17, 2016
gee.koko@yahoo.com.au,08038064789.i work in a big coy that are into web application.i work and also leaves in lagos
Re: Hardcore Webdesigner And App Programmers Needed by appcypher: 5:05pm On May 17, 2016
App Dev
appcypher@gmail.com
Re: Hardcore Webdesigner And App Programmers Needed by Kayman4life(m): 12:14am On May 19, 2016
I am a professional web developer here is some of my works. www.kiosknigeria.com, www.architecture.kiosknigeria.com, www.parlonsfrancais.com.ng. you can call me on 08038547373 or email me kayman4life@gmail.com
Re: Hardcore Webdesigner And App Programmers Needed by sinkernet: 6:22am On May 19, 2016
www.jesuloba.org is something I built from scratch. It has forum and instant messaging capabilities. It was launched last week. I also built www.yhomer.com from scratch.
I use the latest technologies in the JavaScript world.
My email: kudoroayorinde@gmail.com
My website: www.sinkernet.com

(1) (Reply)

Autocad 2005 / Get Paid To Help Build A Php Form Handler - Urgently / I Need a good Python Programmer/developer Who Can Teach Me in Ketu area

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.