Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:32 AM

South Africa's Economy Falls To Third Behind Nigeria, Egypt - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South Africa's Economy Falls To Third Behind Nigeria, Egypt (29361 Views)

Lagos’ll Soon Be Third Largest Africa’s Economy / Biafran Leader Nnamdi Kanu: The Man Behind Nigeria's Separatists - BBC / Total Blackout As Power Generation Falls To 0 MW (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africa's Economy Falls To Third Behind Nigeria, Egypt by Hengineer: 9:54am On May 13, 2016
RichYoungNigga:
I wish the Nigerian economy will die and be buried.

I want those that voted for Buhari to become beggars
The evil you wish 170million people because of your hatred for one man will only consume you and your own family.
Re: South Africa's Economy Falls To Third Behind Nigeria, Egypt by PunkyV(f): 9:57am On May 13, 2016
LeSudAfricaine:
ha ha ha, ngisaphusha lona lelovesi, aluta continua Punky, ungaphathwa I high blood yilabantu

Babonise grin
Re: South Africa's Economy Falls To Third Behind Nigeria, Egypt by LeSudAfricaine: 9:58am On May 13, 2016
[quote author=OohLalah post=45576832][/quote]Nigerians are too obsessed in being number one economy and leap frogging South Africa at all cost that they even forget that being the best economy must translate to the living conditions of the people. They are too concerened on the prestige on being the best economy, and that on itself it's pretty useless gringrin
Re: South Africa's Economy Falls To Third Behind Nigeria, Egypt by LeSudAfricaine: 10:01am On May 13, 2016
CaptainECole1:
even Johannesburg is not better than Lagos undecided
Everything South African, the climate, the music, the womengringringrin

1 Like

Re: South Africa's Economy Falls To Third Behind Nigeria, Egypt by OohLalah(f): 10:01am On May 13, 2016
LeSudAfricaine:
Nigerians are too obsessed in being number one economy and leap frogging South Africa at all cost that they even forget that being the best economy must translate to the living conditions of the people. They are too concerened on the prestige on being the best economy, and that on itself it's pretty useless gringrin

They celebrate nd find gratification in rubbish. Mxim, I guess when life s tough you clutch at anything that will give you hope. Hope makes life bearable!

1 Like

Re: South Africa's Economy Falls To Third Behind Nigeria, Egypt by menstrualpad: 10:02am On May 13, 2016
junketer:
one percent my foot. A broke person living in soweto lives a better life than that billionaire that lives in lekki. The sowetan has 24hrs electricity,water, good roads from his door step to wherever, and all the other amenities u can think of. A lekki billionair only has comfort in his house by atleast using generator to power his house, drilling his own borehole for water and thats about it. Once he drives out of his gate with his bentley he must drive on the bad roads in lagos, get stuck in traffic jams for hours. Etc. Naija is messed up
And can afford to take time off with the family at the beach effortlessly the Nigerian millionaires dare not
Re: South Africa's Economy Falls To Third Behind Nigeria, Egypt by menstrualpad: 10:03am On May 13, 2016
LeSudAfricaine:
Nigerians are too obsessed in being number one economy and leap frogging South Africa at all cost that they even forget that being the best economy must translate to the living conditions of the people. They are too concerened on the prestige on being the best economy, and that on itself it's pretty useless gringrin
Regrettably I have to agree ... Most Nigerians won't understand
Re: South Africa's Economy Falls To Third Behind Nigeria, Egypt by LeSudAfricaine: 10:04am On May 13, 2016
OohLalah:

They celebrate nd find gratification in rubbish. Mxim, I guess when life s tough you clutch at anything that will give you hope. Hope makes life bearable!
gringrin

1 Like

Re: South Africa's Economy Falls To Third Behind Nigeria, Egypt by Neddyogu(m): 10:05am On May 13, 2016
mmsen:

A broke person in Soweto lives in poverty, often times around drunkards, those who have been abused at home, mistreated at school and probably victimized by the police.

And no, they do not have constant electricity, partly because many of these townships are informal settlements and so there's no way of metering many of these homes but also because South Africa has its own energy problems. Nor do they have constant water supply.

Abeg help me tell am oo
Re: South Africa's Economy Falls To Third Behind Nigeria, Egypt by pulsa(m): 10:14am On May 13, 2016
DICKtator:

Why Zuma? Isn't that a rock in FCT?
Olodo. The president of SA is Nelson Mandela!!!!

grin grin grin grin
I CAN SEE YOU CLEARLY MISSED YOUR APPOINTMENT WITH A DOCTOR grin grin grin
Re: South Africa's Economy Falls To Third Behind Nigeria, Egypt by unite4real: 10:18am On May 13, 2016
Dudeweedlmao:

If you look closely at that chart you will see that nigeria's economy started taking a downward slope from 2014.
Who was president then? Its not even jonathans fault. That was when oil started freefalling. It was literally out of our hands.

and that was when the looting of treasury took its high.
Re: South Africa's Economy Falls To Third Behind Nigeria, Egypt by YourNemesis: 10:20am On May 13, 2016
LeSudAfricaine:
Everything South African, the climate, the music, the womengringringrin

nope nope....
Climate... Absolutely agree
Women ... I am kinda in between.
Re: South Africa's Economy Falls To Third Behind Nigeria, Egypt by LeSudAfricaine: 10:20am On May 13, 2016
menstrualpad:

Regrettably I have to agree ... Most Nigerians won't understand
Dude what's up with your name? gringrin
Re: South Africa's Economy Falls To Third Behind Nigeria, Egypt by LeSudAfricaine: 10:23am On May 13, 2016
YourNemesis:

nope nope....
Climate... Absolutely agree
Women ... I am kinda in between.
I do not expect you to agree with me, you are Nigerian afterall , but hey It is what it is gringringrin

1 Like

Re: South Africa's Economy Falls To Third Behind Nigeria, Egypt by mommyice: 10:23am On May 13, 2016
pulsa:
PRODUCT OF XENOPHOBIC ATTACKS AND ZUMA'S STUPIDITY.

NJE!, You have hit it in the nail. #ZUMA MUST FALL!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: South Africa's Economy Falls To Third Behind Nigeria, Egypt by menstrualpad: 10:24am On May 13, 2016
LeSudAfricaine:
Dude what's up with your name? gringrin
Something different while planning lavida loca with punkyv
Re: South Africa's Economy Falls To Third Behind Nigeria, Egypt by YourNemesis: 10:25am On May 13, 2016
LeSudAfricaine:
I do not expect you to agree with me, you are Nigerian afterall , but hey It is what it is gringringrin

Meaning?
I have been to SA.... so yeah I have all the experiences needed. grin
Re: South Africa's Economy Falls To Third Behind Nigeria, Egypt by Gamesmart: 10:25am On May 13, 2016
TippyTop:
Jonathan made Nigeria the richest country in Africa, Buhari is currently reversing it.

****How did Jonathan make Nigeria the richest country?
Re: South Africa's Economy Falls To Third Behind Nigeria, Egypt by mommyice: 10:26am On May 13, 2016
DICKtator:

Why Zuma?
Isn't that a rock in FCT?

Olodo. The president of SA is Nelson Mandela!!!!

grin grin grin grin

FOOLISH, ILLITERATE PRESIDENT! MY FOOT
Re: South Africa's Economy Falls To Third Behind Nigeria, Egypt by tiar: 10:26am On May 13, 2016
Despite South Africa'a drop to third, the country continues to boss itself throughout the continent through its companies. Most African countries do not have a foothold in South Africa while the reverse is in full bloom. Nigeria is a prime example. More on this available at

http://www.judefejokwu..com
Re: South Africa's Economy Falls To Third Behind Nigeria, Egypt by mommyice: 10:31am On May 13, 2016
CaptainECole1:
5%... are you for real?

Yes, for real!
Re: South Africa's Economy Falls To Third Behind Nigeria, Egypt by mommyice: 10:35am On May 13, 2016
LeSudAfricaine:
ha ha ha, ngisaphusha lona lelovesi, aluta continua Punky, ungaphathwa I high blood yilabantu

Sowuba domile, abasezwanga!
Re: South Africa's Economy Falls To Third Behind Nigeria, Egypt by masseratti: 10:48am On May 13, 2016
LeSudAfricaine:
biggest slum my foot, you people reason with envy and jealousy grin do you think FiFA can stage a world cup final in a slum? Do you think a slum can be tourism hotspot? You can scream that I paint soweto so good but those are FACTS! And I know it's hard for you to accept, Black people pass 5 percent? Really? Since you like stats so much, check how many Nigerians vs South African get to go primary school. Check the literacy rates of both countries and see it for yourself, no doubt because of your inferiority you are going to say it's because of white people, right? White people make 7 percent of the total population and not all of them are educated, even if they were ,our literacy was never going to be above that of Nigeria. So why is our literacy rate better than yours? Simple, it's because our overall popualtion' is better educated than yours! You reason like you've never left your village people of all colours live in Cape Town, Port Elizabeth, Johannesburg, Bloemfoentein etc ..try another angle by the way I'm not a nigga
hey bro take a chill pill,not all Nigerians are ignorant,ignore those people you are quoting please,Nigeria has the biggest GDP but Just like USA and China are the biggest in terns of Gdp,but both are not top ten countries in terms of per capital income and standard of living which is the most important stats for any living human being.

1 Like

Re: South Africa's Economy Falls To Third Behind Nigeria, Egypt by forghon: 10:49am On May 13, 2016
junketer:
one percent my foot. A broke person living in soweto lives a better life than that billionaire that lives in lekki. The sowetan has 24hrs electricity,water, good roads from his door step to wherever, and all the other amenities u can think of. A lekki billionair only has comfort in his house by atleast using generator to power his house, drilling his own borehole for water and thats about it. Once he drives out of his gate with his bentley he must drive on the bad roads in lagos, get stuck in traffic jams for hours. Etc. Naija is messed up
a billionaire in nigeria can by ur whole soweto and d pple inclusive

1 Like

Re: South Africa's Economy Falls To Third Behind Nigeria, Egypt by a4jasper(m): 10:54am On May 13, 2016
malton:

Looks like you've made it a lifelong mission to litter the reverred nairaland with garbage!

Simpleton!
Have u 4gotten those "Illiterate Wailing Barbarians" have comprehension problem?... Its one of d effects of "Post Election Loss Trauma" (PELT).
Re: South Africa's Economy Falls To Third Behind Nigeria, Egypt by LeSudAfricaine: 10:57am On May 13, 2016
YourNemesis:

Meaning? I have been to SA.... so yeah I have all the experiences needed. grin
You all say this, story for the gods
Re: South Africa's Economy Falls To Third Behind Nigeria, Egypt by Horus(m): 11:07am On May 13, 2016
TippyTop:
Jonathan made Nigeria the richest country in Africa, Buhari is currently reversing it.

Jonathan made Nigeria the most looted country in Africa, Buhari is currently reversing it with "war on coruption"
Re: South Africa's Economy Falls To Third Behind Nigeria, Egypt by Nobody: 11:09am On May 13, 2016
EjaculationCont:
stop lying bro..

Although I don't live in Nigeria, I know what goes on..

A rubber of rice sells for N1000 and above in most markets in the SS. I went fot monthly shopping to buy food stuff this morning so don't quote again
Re: South Africa's Economy Falls To Third Behind Nigeria, Egypt by Nobody: 11:14am On May 13, 2016
simplemach:
next is Nigeria.
Egypt to take over soon
Egypt are having serious problem too, they even devalued their currency yet, they are still having serious economic problem, even Algeria after saving $150b in reserve are having economic problem.

1 Like

Re: South Africa's Economy Falls To Third Behind Nigeria, Egypt by mmsen: 11:45am On May 13, 2016
LeSudAfricaine:
Lies Lies Lies, all in the name of making yourself feel better and Naija to look good, I grew up in Soweto. Soweto is arguably the most developed township in all of Africa and is not made of informal settlements. In South Africa there's a huge difference between a township and an Informal Settlement aka slums, yes there is constant electricity and constant water supply. Just to put things in perspective, Soweto is a tourism hostspot, Soweto has museums, the biggest Hopsital in Africa is situated in Soweto so is Africa's biggest football stadium, All the roads are tarred, number of sophisticated malls, restaurants etc, many of our celebrated people who can live anywhere have chosen to live in Soweto. If Soweto were to be in your country no doubt chances it would have been your capital city. I wonder why you people like talking about South Africa while you have no clue about thhe country, stop misleading people with your lies

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gJf0kOgYG0
Re: South Africa's Economy Falls To Third Behind Nigeria, Egypt by 14(m): 11:59am On May 13, 2016
Elxandre:

Egypt recently devalued their currency.
Hmm.

People are being misled by these crooks from IMF, who still takes IMF seriously? bunch of western mouth piece. Egypt is just going through tough times just like Nigeria and South africa, but i tell you, you will never hear any negative news from the west about Egypt because there is no white interets there. But in SA, there is lots of white interests. Even when the country was growing at 3.3% they still tubbished the country.

Egypt just devalued their currency by 13%, which means this report could mean nothing if you do your calculations based on the latest numbers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Miebi Albert Employs Man Who Picked His Lost Iphone 8 In Bayelsa. Photos / Fani-kayode Counters Dele Momodu Over President Buhari / Atiku Does Not Deserve Rivers PDP Votes – Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.