Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,817 members, 7,802,619 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:33 PM

Five Simple, Natural And Effective Ways To Become A "Virgin" Again - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Five Simple, Natural And Effective Ways To Become A "Virgin" Again (1655 Views)

7 Effective Ways To Lower Your Blood Pressure Naturally / Simple & Natural Ways To Become Virgin Again / My 10-Year-Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Five Simple, Natural And Effective Ways To Become A "Virgin" Again by Evadamsel(f): 2:29am On May 13, 2016
There are many people who believe that it’s possible that, with help of certain natural remedies, to restore the women’s v*rginity. It might sound impossible because this is not scientifically proven, but it’s strongly believed that some remedies can actually do that.
Here are seven natural ways to try so as to become a virgin once again.
CURCUMA COMOSA:
This is a very powerful plant that can significantly strengthen the walls of the uterus and v*gina. You can apply it as a pate, or take it internally, it can work either way.

GOOSEBERRIES: Gooseberries are abundant in vitamin C, and that can help naturally tighten your v*gina. You just need to boil the gooseberries and store the liquid in the fridge. Wash your v*gina before bathing.

OAK GALL: Oak gall is so effective remedy. You should make a paste from this thai herb and put it on the v*ginal walls to tighten your v*gina.

Pueraria Mirifica: This plant is very famous for its ability to enlarge the br*asts. As some experts claim, it can also help in tightening your intimate parts.

BLACK COHOSH: Dry black cohosh on the sun, and then grind into a powder, rinse your genitals with it.
I hope this will be helpful source:google

(1) (Reply)

NARD Commences Total And Indefinite Strike / Epilepsy: What Step Should I Take For My Girl? / Malaria Chemotherapy: Artemisin Combination Therapy ! Is It The Right Option

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.